Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

« Reply #60 on: April 01, 2017, 03:44:42 PM »

Cigar deals or not, this will be the last day for cigarbanter.com discussions. Unfortunately,  I was unable to renew the domain name. It was fun while it lasted.

I do hope this is an April Fool's joke. guess we'll find out tomorrow.
Don't loose any sleep over it... ;D

« Reply #61 on: April 01, 2017, 03:57:36 PM »

Cigar deals or not, this will be the last day for cigarbanter.com discussions. Unfortunately,  I was unable to renew the domain name. It was fun while it lasted.

I do hope this is an April Fool's joke. guess we'll find out tomorrow.
Don't loose any sleep over it... ;D
I'm not

« Reply #62 on: April 01, 2017, 03:59:07 PM »

Despite clouds and high winds had a good day, a little rest break then to the pool area for a cigar and refreshments.

« Reply #63 on: April 01, 2017, 04:37:37 PM »

Lacrosse was a fiasco. It was the boys' first time and they were all over the place.

Off to daughter #1 Saturday school.
Stick with it, it's a fun sport.
Saturday school?  Is that voluntary or mandatory?
Voluntary. It's part of a county sponsored gifted program. She's taking a virtual reality and a pastry class for an hour each.
Virtual pastries?  Might help with the waistline.
I think you're on to something, Mike.

« Reply #64 on: April 01, 2017, 05:41:28 PM »

Laranja Caixo lit and aSweetwater 420

« Reply #65 on: April 01, 2017, 06:17:11 PM »

Laranja Caixo lit and aSweetwater 420
Burning up those Laranja's.  May need a new box or two soon.

« Reply #66 on: April 01, 2017, 06:39:58 PM »

Laranja Caixo lit and aSweetwater 420
Burning up those Laranja's.  May need a new box or two soon.
I took pretty good advantage of the Page screwup and the JR deal.

« Reply #67 on: April 01, 2017, 06:45:52 PM »

Traveling Dave trying to move to the big league!

SEC in discussions to trade South Carolina to ACC in exchange for Clemson

« Reply #68 on: April 01, 2017, 06:53:17 PM »

Traveling Dave trying to move to the big league!

SEC in discussions to trade South Carolina to ACC in exchange for Clemson

#SLOOFLIRAP

« Reply #69 on: April 01, 2017, 08:23:23 PM »

Good riddance Gamecocks, go Zags.

« Reply #70 on: April 01, 2017, 08:26:04 PM »

Traveling Dave trying to move to the big league!

SEC in discussions to trade South Carolina to ACC in exchange for Clemson
Haven't seen that one before.  South Carolina used to be in the ACC and left when it starting enforcing academic standards.  Rumors have been around FSU for years.

« Reply #71 on: April 01, 2017, 08:37:00 PM »

Traveling Dave trying to move to the big league!

SEC in discussions to trade South Carolina to ACC in exchange for Clemson
Thinking that's the kind of story that will only come out on April 1st.

« Reply #72 on: April 01, 2017, 08:54:57 PM »

Laranja Caixo lit and aSweetwater 420
Burning up those Laranja's.  May need a new box or two soon.
I took pretty good advantage of the Page screwup and the JR deal.
As did I.  Lots of orange in the humi's.

« Reply #73 on: April 01, 2017, 11:39:32 PM »

Cigar deals or not, this will be the last day for cigarbanter.com discussions. Unfortunately,  I was unable to renew the domain name. It was fun while it lasted.

I do hope this is an April Fool's joke. guess we'll find out tomorrow.
Don't loose any sleep over it... ;D
I'm not
Me neither. I just paid the domain registration and web hosting contract for another two years.

So it's April Fools for me.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]