Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2017, 08:24:15 AM »

Sister has the perfect Tony "Short List" Special!

Drew Estate Herrera Esteli Lonsdale(6.0"x44) Pack of 5/$24.99

BACKORDERED
...and I was going to suggest that for you.  Morning ToesInTheSandDave.
I bought a box of them sometime back and I can only say I hope they get better with age.
I was never a big fan.  Not bad, just didn't stand out, particularly for the price.  I will say sampling some that I've had for a while recently, I have a much more favorable opinion.

« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2017, 08:25:12 AM »

Happy April Fool's Day.
there's no fool like an April fool.
OOO and coffee going here this morning.
heading a meeting to get an Events Committee at 1:30 for our local Intergroup. no Committee, no Spring Picnic, Founder's Day Breakfast, or Long Timers Speaker meeting, Gratitude Dinner, or Picnic In The Park. the recent chairperson resigned, she tried doing it all alone for almost 2 years and it was always a clusterfuck.
OK ???

guess it's too much irrelevent information.
Never a problem here.

« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2017, 08:35:45 AM »

No April Fools Here!!!!

MS State Women's Basketball Team knocked off UConn 66-64 in overtime ending their 111 game winning streak.

All SEC Women's Championship: Lady Cocks VS Lady Bulldogs.
Don't see the Bulldogs matching up well in this one.  Must be so proud to call yourself a Lady Cock.   :o

Speaking of Cockfighting, it's legal in PR, there's even an arena not far from the hotel I stay at in San Juan.

« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2017, 09:00:55 AM »

Sister has the perfect Tony "Short List" Special!

Drew Estate Herrera Esteli Lonsdale(6.0"x44) Pack of 5/$24.99

BACKORDERED
...and I was going to suggest that for you.  Morning ToesInTheSandDave.
I bought a box of them sometime back and I can only say I hope they get better with age.
I was never a big fan.  Not bad, just didn't stand out, particularly for the price.  I will say sampling some that I've had for a while recently, I have a much more favorable opinion.
Your Step 1 is About the way I evaluated them but have not done the retry yet so now I have hope for them.

« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2017, 09:02:23 AM »

No April Fools Here!!!!

MS State Women's Basketball Team knocked off UConn 66-64 in overtime ending their 111 game winning streak.

All SEC Women's Championship: Lady Cocks VS Lady Bulldogs.
Don't see the Bulldogs matching up well in this one.  Must be so proud to call yourself a Lady Cock.   :o

Speaking of Cockfighting, it's legal in PR, there's even an arena not far from the hotel I stay at in San Juan.
Well we could go with Cock Ladies I guess ;D.  But, they are the real deal good.

« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2017, 09:17:29 AM »

My bird, "Petey," will never come out of his cage.  So I reversed his food and water dish, so they stuck outside of his cage rather then into the inside.  I opened the cage door, and attached a small perch onto the outside of his cage to help coax him out.  After about 4 hours he got hungry enough to start sticking his head out of the cage door.  My wife saw it, and immediately jumped up running towards the cage screaming, it's working, he's finally coming out of his cage...!  Well, it scared the damn bird back into his cage, and I'm afraid he'll stave before ever coming back out....  Rrrrrrrrr, wives...!!!!  But my guess is, "I'll be able to train that bird before I'll ever be able to train that wife...
LMAO.  And ain't that the truth.

« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2017, 09:24:17 AM »

Happy April Fool's Day.
there's no fool like an April fool.
OOO and coffee going here this morning.
heading a meeting to get an Events Committee at 1:30 for our local Intergroup. no Committee, no Spring Picnic, Founder's Day Breakfast, or Long Timers Speaker meeting, Gratitude Dinner, or Picnic In The Park. the recent chairperson resigned, she tried doing it all alone for almost 2 years and it was always a clusterfuck.
OK ???

guess it's too much irrelevent information.
Too much irreverent information too.

« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2017, 09:46:46 AM »

My bird, "Petey," will never come out of his cage.  So I reversed his food and water dish, so they stuck outside of his cage rather then into the inside.  I opened the cage door, and attached a small perch onto the outside of his cage to help coax him out.  After about 4 hours he got hungry enough to start sticking his head out of the cage door.  My wife saw it, and immediately jumped up running towards the cage screaming, it's working, he's finally coming out of his cage...!  Well, it scared the damn bird back into his cage, and I'm afraid he'll stave before ever coming back out....  Rrrrrrrrr, wives...!!!!  But my guess is, "I'll be able to train that bird before I'll ever be able to train that wife...

Dad, you'll never be able to 'train the wife'. most women spend THEIR lives training their men....and the succeed whether we want to admit it or not. the sooner you get that in your head the better your life will be.

« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2017, 09:49:47 AM »

Lacrosse was a fiasco. It was the boys' first time and they were all over the place.

Off to daughter #1 Saturday school.

« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2017, 10:11:18 AM »

[...]

I'm not trained.

« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2017, 10:12:41 AM »

[...]

Oh no?

« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2017, 10:13:36 AM »

Lacrosse was a fiasco. It was the boys' first time and they were all over the place.

Off to daughter #1 Saturday school.
Stick with it, it's a fun sport.
Saturday school?  Is that voluntary or mandatory?

« Reply #42 on: April 01, 2017, 10:16:06 AM »

[...]

But are you house broken?

« Reply #43 on: April 01, 2017, 10:46:07 AM »

my CigarPage order that was suppose to be delivered today got held up by a late UPS truck. I could understand USPS, but UPS?
   03/30/2017   2:00 P.M.   A late UPS trailer arrival has caused a delay. We're adjusting plans to deliver your package as quickly as possible. / Delivery will be rescheduled. Tuesday, 04/04/2017, By End of Day.

« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2017, 10:48:39 AM »

Lacrosse was a fiasco. It was the boys' first time and they were all over the place.

Off to daughter #1 Saturday school.
Stick with it, it's a fun sport.
Saturday school?  Is that voluntary or mandatory?
Voluntary. It's part of a county sponsored gifted program. She's taking a virtual reality and a pastry class for an hour each.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5