BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/27/2014
« Reply #240 on: August 27, 2014, 02:33:32 PM »

Mashing some Nica Rustica's 10/$46 not so sure that is a good deal though.

Good Deal, imo. I went with it myself. Catsrule cpn being the key of course.

Bundle of 25 w/cpn = 112, $4.48 ea.
(2) 10pks w/cpn = 76.32, $3.81 ea.
Wonder how long it will take someone to copy and post on the CI banter as their discovery?
I posted a deal at CI , one time but I said that backyardsmoker Steve fond it .

Don't fret DD. Post what you like, like what you post! lol
Just doesn't mean we will! ;)

You guys are tough. Didn't know the rift was that deep.
Rift?

Same place you lost that humidor apparently. Not entirely sure though.
It's really pissing me off.  I recall putting it down and saying to myself, don't forget where you're putting this cigar.

You probably smoked it already and were too buzzed to remember... shoulda had a pipe instead.

« Reply #241 on: August 27, 2014, 02:34:31 PM »

Mashing some Nica Rustica's 10/$46 not so sure that is a good deal though.

Good Deal, imo. I went with it myself. Catsrule cpn being the key of course.

Bundle of 25 w/cpn = 112, $4.48 ea.
(2) 10pks w/cpn = 76.32, $3.81 ea.
Wonder how long it will take someone to copy and post on the CI banter as their discovery?
I posted a deal at CI , one time but I said that backyardsmoker Steve fond it .

Don't fret DD. Post what you like, like what you post! lol
Just doesn't mean we will! ;)

You guys are tough. Didn't know the rift was that deep.
It's fuckin balls deep! In all honestly, I just like the fuel the flames, no beef here...minus the fact that the OGs ignore all of my comments to say hi, so FUCK EM.

Shit Stirrer!
He does do it well!
No room for guys like that around here, it's just uncalled for!

« Reply #242 on: August 27, 2014, 02:35:52 PM »

Mashing some Nica Rustica's 10/$46 not so sure that is a good deal though.

Good Deal, imo. I went with it myself. Catsrule cpn being the key of course.

Bundle of 25 w/cpn = 112, $4.48 ea.
(2) 10pks w/cpn = 76.32, $3.81 ea.
Wonder how long it will take someone to copy and post on the CI banter as their discovery?
I posted a deal at CI , one time but I said that backyardsmoker Steve fond it .

Don't fret DD. Post what you like, like what you post! lol
Just doesn't mean we will! ;)

You guys are tough. Didn't know the rift was that deep.
Rift?

Same place you lost that humidor apparently. Not entirely sure though.
It's really pissing me off.  I recall putting it down and saying to myself, don't forget where you're putting this cigar.
I wouldn't lose too much sleep over a humidor with one cigar in it
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/27/2014
« Reply #243 on: August 27, 2014, 02:40:15 PM »

Mashing some Nica Rustica's 10/$46 not so sure that is a good deal though.

Good Deal, imo. I went with it myself. Catsrule cpn being the key of course.

Bundle of 25 w/cpn = 112, $4.48 ea.
(2) 10pks w/cpn = 76.32, $3.81 ea.
Wonder how long it will take someone to copy and post on the CI banter as their discovery?
I posted a deal at CI , one time but I said that backyardsmoker Steve fond it .

Don't fret DD. Post what you like, like what you post! lol
Just doesn't mean we will! ;)

You guys are tough. Didn't know the rift was that deep.
Rift?

Same place you lost that humidor apparently. Not entirely sure though.
It's really pissing me off.  I recall putting it down and saying to myself, don't forget where you're putting this cigar.
I wouldn't lose too much sleep over a humidor with one cigar in it

You know, he'd have easily remembered if he put one of those maple bacon doughnuts in there with it.

« Reply #244 on: August 27, 2014, 02:42:18 PM »

Mashing some Nica Rustica's 10/$46 not so sure that is a good deal though.

Good Deal, imo. I went with it myself. Catsrule cpn being the key of course.

Bundle of 25 w/cpn = 112, $4.48 ea.
(2) 10pks w/cpn = 76.32, $3.81 ea.
Wonder how long it will take someone to copy and post on the CI banter as their discovery?
I posted a deal at CI , one time but I said that backyardsmoker Steve fond it .

Don't fret DD. Post what you like, like what you post! lol
Just doesn't mean we will! ;)

You guys are tough. Didn't know the rift was that deep.
It's fuckin balls deep! In all honestly, I just like the fuel the flames, no beef here...minus the fact that the OGs ignore all of my comments to say hi, so FUCK EM.

Shit Stirrer!
He does do it well!
No room for guys like that around here, it's just uncalled for!
We are pretty full with some standouts aren't we!.... :-X

« Reply #245 on: August 27, 2014, 02:42:56 PM »

Have a good one Dave.
Nice bucket challenge by the way!
I'm assuming it's a Facebook thing?

« Reply #246 on: August 27, 2014, 02:46:22 PM »

Mashing some Nica Rustica's 10/$46 not so sure that is a good deal though.

Good Deal, imo. I went with it myself. Catsrule cpn being the key of course.

Bundle of 25 w/cpn = 112, $4.48 ea.
(2) 10pks w/cpn = 76.32, $3.81 ea.
Wonder how long it will take someone to copy and post on the CI banter as their discovery?
I posted a deal at CI , one time but I said that backyardsmoker Steve fond it .

Don't fret DD. Post what you like, like what you post! lol
Just doesn't mean we will! ;)

You guys are tough. Didn't know the rift was that deep.
Rift?

Same place you lost that humidor apparently. Not entirely sure though.
It's really pissing me off.  I recall putting it down and saying to myself, don't forget where you're putting this cigar.
I wouldn't lose too much sleep over a humidor with one cigar in it
I'm not worried about the humidor per se.  I'm sure I'm missing more than one cigar though.  I know where my throw away sticks are from CF.  Sheesh.

« Reply #247 on: August 27, 2014, 02:52:24 PM »

[...]

yeah, right next to the gurkhas! hah!

« Reply #248 on: August 27, 2014, 02:56:34 PM »

[...]

Well I hope everything turns out OK Tony, I'm now very concerned
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/27/2014
« Reply #249 on: August 27, 2014, 02:59:49 PM »

Last one, CigarPlace Wednesday deals... Free Shipping on Monday, if deals last that long.

http://www.cigarplace.biz/index.cfm/keyword/ff403/a/catalog.search/PgStart/1/PAGERMAXITEMS/9999?utm_source=5Pack+Feeding+Frenzy+-+Aug+27%2C+2014+-+List-B&utm_campaign=Feeding+Frenzy+-+8%2F27%2F14+10am+-+List+B&utm_medium=email

CODE = ff403
Very interesting.  going to try and see if it carries to Monday.  saw Partigas #4  (mistaking that for "D4") and for an instant went "what?" but realized  Not the same thing!  Darn,  really like the D4.
couple of 5 pks of Punch rare Corojo.  one of the few Punch offerings I actually like.
Bareknuckle?
I like those, but not enough to buy 10.

« Reply #250 on: August 27, 2014, 03:00:52 PM »

[...]

Haha.  Hiya, Flip.  Actually ran across a bunch of Gurks while searching this morning.  Many big RG ones.  Almost took a Ghost with me today but knew I wouldn't have time for it.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/27/2014
« Reply #251 on: August 27, 2014, 03:02:02 PM »

[...]

Have you checked underneath your desk?  I tend to find all sorts of stuff under there.  Oh, and a hump day GFY to ya.

« Reply #252 on: August 27, 2014, 03:02:28 PM »

@Scott:  You're definitely going to the event in Union?

« Reply #253 on: August 27, 2014, 03:03:14 PM »

Howdy, Sam.

« Reply #254 on: August 27, 2014, 03:03:40 PM »

Nica Rustica's back up on the Monster again @ 10/$46  less Catsrule