« Reply #210 on: August 27, 2014, 01:18:21 PM »

Mashing some Nica Rustica's 10/$46 not so sure that is a good deal though.

Good Deal, imo. I went with it myself. Catsrule cpn being the key of course.

Bundle of 25 w/cpn = 112, $4.48 ea.
(2) 10pks w/cpn = 76.32, $3.81 ea.
Did not know Catsrule was still good, that helps!  I got them resting in my cart.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/27/2014
« Reply #211 on: August 27, 2014, 01:20:22 PM »

Mashing some Nica Rustica's 10/$46 not so sure that is a good deal though.

Good Deal, imo. I went with it myself. Catsrule cpn being the key of course.

Bundle of 25 w/cpn = 112, $4.48 ea.
(2) 10pks w/cpn = 76.32, $3.81 ea.
Wonder how long it will take someone to copy and post on the CI banter as their discovery?
I'll do it right now!
Awww man!  I was gonna do it.  notice one of the Famous Deals of the Week are a 5iver of Mi Barrio Bilat...(whatever) for thirty some dollars.  on the mash, they were $19.00
so 1 10er of NR's and 1 5er of MB.  with the coupon, just over $50.00.  Good afternoon fellow coupon clippers.

Ha! Looks like you've done this before. Afternoon.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/27/2014
« Reply #212 on: August 27, 2014, 01:23:10 PM »

Mashing some Nica Rustica's 10/$46 not so sure that is a good deal though.

Good Deal, imo. I went with it myself. Catsrule cpn being the key of course.

Bundle of 25 w/cpn = 112, $4.48 ea.
(2) 10pks w/cpn = 76.32, $3.81 ea.
Wonder how long it will take someone to copy and post on the CI banter as their discovery?
I posted a deal at CI , one time but I said that backyardsmoker Steve fond it .

Don't fret DD. Post what you like, like what you post! lol

« Reply #213 on: August 27, 2014, 01:23:42 PM »

Mashing some Nica Rustica's 10/$46 not so sure that is a good deal though.

Good Deal, imo. I went with it myself. Catsrule cpn being the key of course.

Bundle of 25 w/cpn = 112, $4.48 ea.
(2) 10pks w/cpn = 76.32, $3.81 ea.
Wonder how long it will take someone to copy and post on the CI banter as their discovery?
I posted a deal at CI , one time but I said that backyardsmoker Steve fond it .

Don't fret DD. Post what you like, like what you post! lol
Just doesn't mean we will! ;)
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #214 on: August 27, 2014, 01:28:19 PM »

Mashing some Nica Rustica's 10/$46 not so sure that is a good deal though.

Good Deal, imo. I went with it myself. Catsrule cpn being the key of course.

Bundle of 25 w/cpn = 112, $4.48 ea.
(2) 10pks w/cpn = 76.32, $3.81 ea.
Wonder how long it will take someone to copy and post on the CI banter as their discovery?
I posted a deal at CI , one time but I said that backyardsmoker Steve fond it .

Don't fret DD. Post what you like, like what you post! lol
Thanks Steve.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #215 on: August 27, 2014, 01:28:50 PM »

Mashing some Nica Rustica's 10/$46 not so sure that is a good deal though.

Good Deal, imo. I went with it myself. Catsrule cpn being the key of course.

Bundle of 25 w/cpn = 112, $4.48 ea.
(2) 10pks w/cpn = 76.32, $3.81 ea.
Wonder how long it will take someone to copy and post on the CI banter as their discovery?
I posted a deal at CI , one time but I said that backyardsmoker Steve fond it .

Don't fret DD. Post what you like, like what you post! lol
Just doesn't mean we will! ;)
LOL, I know that .
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/27/2014
« Reply #216 on: August 27, 2014, 01:29:16 PM »

Mashing some Nica Rustica's 10/$46 not so sure that is a good deal though.

Good Deal, imo. I went with it myself. Catsrule cpn being the key of course.

Bundle of 25 w/cpn = 112, $4.48 ea.
(2) 10pks w/cpn = 76.32, $3.81 ea.
Wonder how long it will take someone to copy and post on the CI banter as their discovery?
I posted a deal at CI , one time but I said that backyardsmoker Steve fond it .

Don't fret DD. Post what you like, like what you post! lol
Just doesn't mean we will! ;)

You guys are tough. Didn't know the rift was that deep.

« Reply #217 on: August 27, 2014, 01:33:13 PM »

Mashing some Nica Rustica's 10/$46 not so sure that is a good deal though.

Good Deal, imo. I went with it myself. Catsrule cpn being the key of course.

Bundle of 25 w/cpn = 112, $4.48 ea.
(2) 10pks w/cpn = 76.32, $3.81 ea.
Wonder how long it will take someone to copy and post on the CI banter as their discovery?
I posted a deal at CI , one time but I said that backyardsmoker Steve fond it .

Don't fret DD. Post what you like, like what you post! lol
Just doesn't mean we will! ;)

You guys are tough. Didn't know the rift was that deep.
It's fuckin balls deep! In all honestly, I just like the fuel the flames, no beef here...minus the fact that the OGs ignore all of my comments to say hi, so FUCK EM.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/27/2014
« Reply #218 on: August 27, 2014, 01:45:05 PM »

Mashing some Nica Rustica's 10/$46 not so sure that is a good deal though.

Good Deal, imo. I went with it myself. Catsrule cpn being the key of course.

Bundle of 25 w/cpn = 112, $4.48 ea.
(2) 10pks w/cpn = 76.32, $3.81 ea.
Wonder how long it will take someone to copy and post on the CI banter as their discovery?
I'll do it right now!
Awww man!  I was gonna do it.  notice one of the Famous Deals of the Week are a 5iver of Mi Barrio Bilat...(whatever) for thirty some dollars.  on the mash, they were $19.00
so 1 10er of NR's and 1 5er of MB.  with the coupon, just over $50.00.  Good afternoon fellow coupon clippers.
Happy Hump Day Sam!
Thanks CG!

« Reply #219 on: August 27, 2014, 01:46:05 PM »

Hey LTG, how bout Josh Gordon? Little harsh IMO...

« Reply #220 on: August 27, 2014, 01:47:01 PM »

Anyone know if there's a free shipping code for CI right now?
Last ones I had are dead, the cheap Bastiges.
labor14  ???

« Reply #221 on: August 27, 2014, 01:47:21 PM »

Hey LTG, how bout Josh Gordon? Little harsh IMO...
He's a jackass.

« Reply #222 on: August 27, 2014, 01:47:37 PM »

Anyone know if there's a free shipping code for CI right now?
Last ones I had are dead, the cheap Bastiges.
labor14  ???
no wait that's 20% off. sorry...

« Reply #223 on: August 27, 2014, 01:47:38 PM »

Mashing some Nica Rustica's 10/$46 not so sure that is a good deal though.

Good Deal, imo. I went with it myself. Catsrule cpn being the key of course.

Bundle of 25 w/cpn = 112, $4.48 ea.
(2) 10pks w/cpn = 76.32, $3.81 ea.
Wonder how long it will take someone to copy and post on the CI banter as their discovery?
I posted a deal at CI , one time but I said that backyardsmoker Steve fond it .

Don't fret DD. Post what you like, like what you post! lol
Just doesn't mean we will! ;)

You guys are tough. Didn't know the rift was that deep.
It's fuckin balls deep! In all honestly, I just like the fuel the flames, no beef here...minus the fact that the OGs ignore all of my comments to say hi, so FUCK EM.
So, not very deep then?
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/27/2014
« Reply #224 on: August 27, 2014, 01:48:41 PM »

Last one, CigarPlace Wednesday deals... Free Shipping on Monday, if deals last that long.

http://www.cigarplace.biz/index.cfm/keyword/ff403/a/catalog.search/PgStart/1/PAGERMAXITEMS/9999?utm_source=5Pack+Feeding+Frenzy+-+Aug+27%2C+2014+-+List-B&utm_campaign=Feeding+Frenzy+-+8%2F27%2F14+10am+-+List+B&utm_medium=email

CODE = ff403
Very interesting.  going to try and see if it carries to Monday.  saw Partigas #4  (mistaking that for "D4") and for an instant went "what?" but realized  Not the same thing!  Darn,  really like the D4.