« Reply #150 on: August 27, 2014, 10:50:14 AM »

Morning, Gents. I see everyone is finding creative ways to utilize the 20% off coupon. The 15pk mowpa is even cheaper than the Jam 10pk this way. Training is paying off. =)
Mornin sir! I should have used it on the papas I had saved! I guess I still could...the Little Devils are a good deal too!
How do the Little Devils compare to the MoWPA's? Never smoked a LD, have one but didn't try it yet
IMO, GFY, etc, etc, etc...LD>MOW PA>MOW PA Maddy  It's my favorite of the 3
Oh, I didn't mean to ask you but thanks anyway I guess
Ohh GFY!
Ahh, there it is. The first heartfelt GFY of the day  ;)
Someone had to do it, might as well break the ice!  8)

« Reply #151 on: August 27, 2014, 10:56:01 AM »

OK, smoke down is done I guess just ordered 55 cigars and 3 cutters. There is a special for 2 "disposable quality" cutters free with $99 purchase so might as well get those for travel, etc.  Also the MF's had a cutter for $5 option so what the heck did that too.  Took off the New Worlds since they were dipsticks about that 20% off or was going to get 10 of those.
Best price on those New Worlds is Atlantic with VIP!

« Reply #152 on: August 27, 2014, 10:58:24 AM »

OK, smoke down is done I guess just ordered 55 cigars and 3 cutters. There is a special for 2 "disposable quality" cutters free with $99 purchase so might as well get those for travel, etc.  Also the MF's had a cutter for $5 option so what the heck did that too.  Took off the New Worlds since they were dipsticks about that 20% off or was going to get 10 of those.
Good haul. Sucks you can't use the coupon for everything, I thought the e-mail yesterday specifically said it was for whatever. But they'll always find a way to stick it to the little guy, I guess.
From CI:  "*Some restrictions apply"  24 Hour Sale Coupon Code Restrictions
Restrictions apply to the following coupon codes:
PICNIC - 20% off
The following brands and products do not contribute to the qualifying total.
Gift Cards
Arturo Fuente
Ashton
Asylum
AVO
Bolivar
Brick House
Camacho
CAO
CLE
Cohiba
Crowned Heads
Cusano
Davidoff
Diamond Crown
Don Sixto by Nestor Plasencia
Don Tomas
Dunhill
Edgar Hoill
El Baton
Excalibur
Foundry
Gispert
God of Fire
Griffin
H. Upmann
Herrera Esteli by Drew Estate
Herrera Esteli Norteno
Hoyo de Monterrey
Juan Lopez
La Aroma de Cuba
La Gloria Cubana
Liga Privada #9 Tasting Sampler
Liga Privada No. 9 by Drew Estate
Liga Privada T52 by Drew Estate
Liga Privada T52 Tasting Sampler
Liga Privada Unico Serie
Macanudo
Mayimbe
Montecristo
Nat Sherman
New World by AJ Fernandez
Onyx Reserve
Padron
Partagas
Pinolero by AJ Fernandez
Punch
Romeo y Julieta
Room 101
Saint Luis Rey
San Cristobal
San Lotano
Sancho Panza
Sencillo
Trinidad
Trinidad Paradox
Vega Fina
Zino

« Reply #153 on: August 27, 2014, 10:59:56 AM »

Morning, Gents. I see everyone is finding creative ways to utilize the 20% off coupon. The 15pk mowpa is even cheaper than the Jam 10pk this way. Training is paying off. =)
Mornin sir! I should have used it on the papas I had saved! I guess I still could...the Little Devils are a good deal too!
How do the Little Devils compare to the MoWPA's? Never smoked a LD, have one but didn't try it yet
I found them pretty similar.  Been quite a while since I've compared...may be worth revisiting.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #154 on: August 27, 2014, 11:02:50 AM »

OK, smoke down is done I guess just ordered 55 cigars and 3 cutters. There is a special for 2 "disposable quality" cutters free with $99 purchase so might as well get those for travel, etc.  Also the MF's had a cutter for $5 option so what the heck did that too.  Took off the New Worlds since they were dipsticks about that 20% off or was going to get 10 of those.
Good haul. Sucks you can't use the coupon for everything, I thought the e-mail yesterday specifically said it was for whatever. But they'll always find a way to stick it to the little guy, I guess.
From CI:  "*Some restrictions apply"  24 Hour Sale Coupon Code Restrictions
[...]
Sheesh , what's left .

« Reply #155 on: August 27, 2014, 11:03:04 AM »

Morning, Gents. I see everyone is finding creative ways to utilize the 20% off coupon. The 15pk mowpa is even cheaper than the Jam 10pk this way. Training is paying off. =)
Mornin sir! I should have used it on the papas I had saved! I guess I still could...the Little Devils are a good deal too!
How do the Little Devils compare to the MoWPA's? Never smoked a LD, have one but didn't try it yet
IMO, GFY, etc, etc, etc...LD>MOW PA>MOW PA Maddy  It's my favorite of the 3
Oh, I didn't mean to ask you but thanks anyway I guess

How you doin' this week, Scott. You started flip-flop rehab.  8)
Littlefish is always on fuggin' vacation.
He is also offered to GFH daily....doesn't need vacation.

« Reply #156 on: August 27, 2014, 11:07:12 AM »

OK, smoke down is done I guess just ordered 55 cigars and 3 cutters. There is a special for 2 "disposable quality" cutters free with $99 purchase so might as well get those for travel, etc.  Also the MF's had a cutter for $5 option so what the heck did that too.  Took off the New Worlds since they were dipsticks about that 20% off or was going to get 10 of those.
Good haul. Sucks you can't use the coupon for everything, I thought the e-mail yesterday specifically said it was for whatever. But they'll always find a way to stick it to the little guy, I guess.
From CI:  "*Some restrictions apply"  24 Hour Sale Coupon Code Restrictions
[...]
MF's and the AJ Specials on the Weekly Deal is about all I was able to score on but some nice stuff there at least.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/27/2014
« Reply #157 on: August 27, 2014, 11:08:08 AM »

OK, smoke down is done I guess just ordered 55 cigars and 3 cutters. There is a special for 2 "disposable quality" cutters free with $99 purchase so might as well get those for travel, etc.  Also the MF's had a cutter for $5 option so what the heck did that too.  Took off the New Worlds since they were dipsticks about that 20% off or was going to get 10 of those.
Good haul. Sucks you can't use the coupon for everything, I thought the e-mail yesterday specifically said it was for whatever. But they'll always find a way to stick it to the little guy, I guess.
From CI:  "*Some restrictions apply"  24 Hour Sale Coupon Code Restrictions
[...]

Gurkhas, Victor Sinclairs and AJ's...  ;D

Maybe the electronic smokes.  :o

« Reply #158 on: August 27, 2014, 11:11:27 AM »

OK, smoke down is done I guess just ordered 55 cigars and 3 cutters. There is a special for 2 "disposable quality" cutters free with $99 purchase so might as well get those for travel, etc.  Also the MF's had a cutter for $5 option so what the heck did that too.  Took off the New Worlds since they were dipsticks about that 20% off or was going to get 10 of those.
Good haul. Sucks you can't use the coupon for everything, I thought the e-mail yesterday specifically said it was for whatever. But they'll always find a way to stick it to the little guy, I guess.
From CI:  "*Some restrictions apply"  24 Hour Sale Coupon Code Restrictions
[...]

White Owls...
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/27/2014
« Reply #159 on: August 27, 2014, 11:12:45 AM »

Morning, Gents. I see everyone is finding creative ways to utilize the 20% off coupon. The 15pk mowpa is even cheaper than the Jam 10pk this way. Training is paying off. =)
Mornin sir! I should have used it on the papas I had saved! I guess I still could...the Little Devils are a good deal too!
How do the Little Devils compare to the MoWPA's? Never smoked a LD, have one but didn't try it yet
IMO, GFY, etc, etc, etc...LD>MOW PA>MOW PA Maddy  It's my favorite of the 3
Oh, I didn't mean to ask you but thanks anyway I guess

How you doin' this week, Scott. You started flip-flop rehab.  8)
Littlefish is always on fuggin' vacation.
He is also offered to GFH daily....doesn't need vacation.

That's true. I was just making sure he wasn't having the cold sweats in a corner somewhere going through withdrawls.

After a week bumming at the beach, all your clothes can feel tighter... and scratchier.

« Reply #160 on: August 27, 2014, 11:17:31 AM »

Morning, Gents. I see everyone is finding creative ways to utilize the 20% off coupon. The 15pk mowpa is even cheaper than the Jam 10pk this way. Training is paying off. =)
Mornin sir! I should have used it on the papas I had saved! I guess I still could...the Little Devils are a good deal too!
How do the Little Devils compare to the MoWPA's? Never smoked a LD, have one but didn't try it yet
IMO, GFY, etc, etc, etc...LD>MOW PA>MOW PA Maddy  It's my favorite of the 3
Oh, I didn't mean to ask you but thanks anyway I guess

How you doin' this week, Scott. You started flip-flop rehab.  8)
That's for sure, limping through this week it's not pretty

« Reply #161 on: August 27, 2014, 11:18:11 AM »

OK, smoke down is done I guess just ordered 55 cigars and 3 cutters. There is a special for 2 "disposable quality" cutters free with $99 purchase so might as well get those for travel, etc.  Also the MF's had a cutter for $5 option so what the heck did that too.  Took off the New Worlds since they were dipsticks about that 20% off or was going to get 10 of those.
Best price on those New Worlds is Atlantic with VIP!
Anybody smoke one yet?

« Reply #162 on: August 27, 2014, 11:21:02 AM »

OK, smoke down is done I guess just ordered 55 cigars and 3 cutters. There is a special for 2 "disposable quality" cutters free with $99 purchase so might as well get those for travel, etc.  Also the MF's had a cutter for $5 option so what the heck did that too.  Took off the New Worlds since they were dipsticks about that 20% off or was going to get 10 of those.
Best price on those New Worlds is Atlantic with VIP!
Anybody smoke one yet?
Sr. Wacky gave them a thumbs UP

« Reply #163 on: August 27, 2014, 11:21:04 AM »

Morning, Gents. I see everyone is finding creative ways to utilize the 20% off coupon. The 15pk mowpa is even cheaper than the Jam 10pk this way. Training is paying off. =)
Mornin sir! I should have used it on the papas I had saved! I guess I still could...the Little Devils are a good deal too!
How do the Little Devils compare to the MoWPA's? Never smoked a LD, have one but didn't try it yet
IMO, GFY, etc, etc, etc...LD>MOW PA>MOW PA Maddy  It's my favorite of the 3
Oh, I didn't mean to ask you but thanks anyway I guess

How you doin' this week, Scott. You started flip-flop rehab.  8)
Littlefish is always on fuggin' vacation.
He is also offered to GFH daily....doesn't need vacation.
Vacation is often a state of mind, real ones are too few and far between to be the only source of happiness

« Reply #164 on: August 27, 2014, 11:21:31 AM »

OK, smoke down is done I guess just ordered 55 cigars and 3 cutters. There is a special for 2 "disposable quality" cutters free with $99 purchase so might as well get those for travel, etc.  Also the MF's had a cutter for $5 option so what the heck did that too.  Took off the New Worlds since they were dipsticks about that 20% off or was going to get 10 of those.
Best price on those New Worlds is Atlantic with VIP!
Anybody smoke one yet?
Joe has, and he said he enjoyed it.