« Reply #120 on: August 27, 2014, 09:13:38 AM »

Drop Ship: time for the waiting game!  Muaaahahahahahahaha
Thank you for shopping at Cigars International!
An order confirmation will be sent to your email address momentarily.
Your Order Confirmation # is CI006525401.
You're in good hands, I just emailed the confirmation# to Lori

« Reply #121 on: August 27, 2014, 09:16:46 AM »

Drop Ship: time for the waiting game!  Muaaahahahahahahaha
Thank you for shopping at Cigars International!
An order confirmation will be sent to your email address momentarily.
Your Order Confirmation # is CI006525401.
You're in good hands, I just emailed the confirmation# to Lori
I was going to use the confirmation number to have the shipment sent to Dean's new place.
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #122 on: August 27, 2014, 09:18:28 AM »

Today's Highlights in History:

On August 27, 1964, President Lyndon Baines Johnson accepted his party's nomination for a term in his own right, telling the Democratic National Convention in Atlantic City, New Jersey, "Let us join together in giving every American the fullest life which he can hope for." ...

On his 52nd birthday, as it turns out.  Interesting.
What's more interesting is that it was his 56th birthday.
Not at the hour I was doing math.  LMAO!  Good morning, Tom.
Hi Tony.  You must have been using fishmath.
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #123 on: August 27, 2014, 09:19:07 AM »

Later gents, got to get working.

« Reply #124 on: August 27, 2014, 09:19:54 AM »

Drop Ship: time for the waiting game!  Muaaahahahahahahaha
Thank you for shopping at Cigars International!
An order confirmation will be sent to your email address momentarily.
Your Order Confirmation # is CI006525401.
You're in good hands, I just emailed the confirmation# to Lori
I was going to use the confirmation number to have the shipment sent to Dean's new place.
Dean's moving?

« Reply #125 on: August 27, 2014, 09:26:59 AM »

Anyone know if there's a free shipping code for CI right now?
Last ones I had are dead, the cheap Bastiges.
Just remembered that Ryan had texted me one a few weeks back, which apparently still works. freesh48
Who's Ryan?
Just used freesh48 and it worked fine with the 20% off too on some of the AJ Specials.  Tried to slip in some New Worlds but would not allow the 20% on those - go figure both AJ Brands.  CI has become a total whore over the past year.
Doesn't allow for Mayimbe either or San Lotano or Pinolero....in other words, only CI AJF stick.
MF Coronas guys, BAM! $48/10
Diesel HotD, $36; MoWPA $39. BAM BAM!
I just looked at the MoWPA, not bad 15/$39.20 free ship
Where are the MF Coronas?

« Reply #126 on: August 27, 2014, 09:29:22 AM »

Drop Ship: time for the waiting game!  Muaaahahahahahahaha
Thank you for shopping at Cigars International!
An order confirmation will be sent to your email address momentarily.
Your Order Confirmation # is CI006525401.
You're in good hands, I just emailed the confirmation# to Lori
I was going to use the confirmation number to have the shipment sent to Dean's new place.
It's like a roulette to see which one of you MFers will get the shipment :)

« Reply #127 on: August 27, 2014, 09:29:53 AM »

Anyone know if there's a free shipping code for CI right now?
Last ones I had are dead, the cheap Bastiges.
Just remembered that Ryan had texted me one a few weeks back, which apparently still works. freesh48
Who's Ryan?
Just used freesh48 and it worked fine with the 20% off too on some of the AJ Specials.  Tried to slip in some New Worlds but would not allow the 20% on those - go figure both AJ Brands.  CI has become a total whore over the past year.
Doesn't allow for Mayimbe either or San Lotano or Pinolero....in other words, only CI AJF stick.
MF Coronas guys, BAM! $48/10
Diesel HotD, $36; MoWPA $39. BAM BAM!
I just looked at the MoWPA, not bad 15/$39.20 free ship
Where are the MF Coronas?
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/81690/my-father-le-corona-10ct-box/

« Reply #128 on: August 27, 2014, 09:31:28 AM »

Anyone know if there's a free shipping code for CI right now?
Last ones I had are dead, the cheap Bastiges.
Just remembered that Ryan had texted me one a few weeks back, which apparently still works. freesh48
Who's Ryan?
Just used freesh48 and it worked fine with the 20% off too on some of the AJ Specials.  Tried to slip in some New Worlds but would not allow the 20% on those - go figure both AJ Brands.  CI has become a total whore over the past year.
Doesn't allow for Mayimbe either or San Lotano or Pinolero....in other words, only CI AJF stick.
MF Coronas guys, BAM! $48/10
Diesel HotD, $36; MoWPA $39. BAM BAM!
I just looked at the MoWPA, not bad 15/$39.20 free ship
Where are the MF Coronas?
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/81690/my-father-le-corona-10ct-box/
Thanks I am loading up today!

« Reply #129 on: August 27, 2014, 09:33:48 AM »

Anyone know if there's a free shipping code for CI right now?
Last ones I had are dead, the cheap Bastiges.
Just remembered that Ryan had texted me one a few weeks back, which apparently still works. freesh48
Who's Ryan?
Just used freesh48 and it worked fine with the 20% off too on some of the AJ Specials.  Tried to slip in some New Worlds but would not allow the 20% on those - go figure both AJ Brands.  CI has become a total whore over the past year.
Doesn't allow for Mayimbe either or San Lotano or Pinolero....in other words, only CI AJF stick.
MF Coronas guys, BAM! $48/10
Diesel HotD, $36; MoWPA $39. BAM BAM!
I just looked at the MoWPA, not bad 15/$39.20 free ship
Where are the MF Coronas?
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/81690/my-father-le-corona-10ct-box/
Thanks I am loading up today!
Those are my favorite MFs!

« Reply #130 on: August 27, 2014, 09:41:07 AM »

OK, smoke down is done I guess just ordered 55 cigars and 3 cutters. There is a special for 2 "disposable quality" cutters free with $99 purchase so might as well get those for travel, etc.  Also the MF's had a cutter for $5 option so what the heck did that too.  Took off the New Worlds since they were dipsticks about that 20% off or was going to get 10 of those.

« Reply #131 on: August 27, 2014, 09:49:38 AM »

Drop Ship: time for the waiting game!  Muaaahahahahahahaha
Thank you for shopping at Cigars International!
An order confirmation will be sent to your email address momentarily.
Your Order Confirmation # is CI006525401.
You're in good hands, I just emailed the confirmation# to Lori
I was going to use the confirmation number to have the shipment sent to Dean's new place.
It's like a roulette to see which one of you MFers will get the shipment :)
With CI anything is possible.  Barry once tacked on some stuff to my order and had them redirect the shipping on part of the order.  True story.

« Reply #132 on: August 27, 2014, 09:50:38 AM »

OK, smoke down is done I guess just ordered 55 cigars and 3 cutters. There is a special for 2 "disposable quality" cutters free with $99 purchase so might as well get those for travel, etc.  Also the MF's had a cutter for $5 option so what the heck did that too.  Took off the New Worlds since they were dipsticks about that 20% off or was going to get 10 of those.
Good haul. Sucks you can't use the coupon for everything, I thought the e-mail yesterday specifically said it was for whatever. But they'll always find a way to stick it to the little guy, I guess.

« Reply #133 on: August 27, 2014, 09:51:21 AM »

Drop Ship: time for the waiting game!  Muaaahahahahahahaha
Thank you for shopping at Cigars International!
An order confirmation will be sent to your email address momentarily.
Your Order Confirmation # is CI006525401.
You're in good hands, I just emailed the confirmation# to Lori
I was going to use the confirmation number to have the shipment sent to Dean's new place.
It's like a roulette to see which one of you MFers will get the shipment :)
With CI anything is possible.  Barry once tacked on some stuff to my order and had them redirect the shipping on part of the order.  True story.
I'm not entirely convinced Barry doesn't live in the CI warehouse.

« Reply #134 on: August 27, 2014, 09:57:48 AM »

Drop Ship: time for the waiting game!  Muaaahahahahahahaha
Thank you for shopping at Cigars International!
An order confirmation will be sent to your email address momentarily.
Your Order Confirmation # is CI006525401.
You're in good hands, I just emailed the confirmation# to Lori
I was going to use the confirmation number to have the shipment sent to Dean's new place.
It's like a roulette to see which one of you MFers will get the shipment :)
With CI anything is possible.  Barry once tacked on some stuff to my order and had them redirect the shipping on part of the order.  True story.
I'm not entirely convinced Barry doesn't live in the CI warehouse.
Hmmmm.  Interesting that I haven't heard from him since the last CI purchase I made.