« Reply #105 on: August 27, 2014, 08:49:36 AM »

The 99 Paks of Beer go on sale Tomorrow Morning.  Send me your $99.99 + tax ($108.79) and I will pick you up some and drink it for you.
Does FREESH48 and PICNIC work with those? ;)
Storage is free but shipping is $199.99.

« Reply #106 on: August 27, 2014, 08:50:34 AM »

The 99 Paks of Beer go on sale Tomorrow Morning.  Send me your $99.99 + tax ($108.79) and I will pick you up some and drink it for you.
Does FREESH48 and PICNIC work with those? ;)
LALTS
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #107 on: August 27, 2014, 08:51:08 AM »

How long will it take Dean to clear the Southern New York State Line?  Should hear some Tales around that time!
He should be approaching PA by now.
Stopping by CI to pick up a Kuba Kuba? ;)
Other than necessary gas/pee stops I will be surprised if he stops anywhere before he hits the trailer park in Yankeetown.
Just as long as he isn't trying to break any records and stays safe.
No mobile bantering either! Glad the day has finally come for Dean...time to flip the page and start having sleepovers with the landlord!
And hopefully his new landlord isn't a dude.
I don't judge.
Same here, but since we know Dean prefers the company of women...
He's trying new things.  New chapter in his life.  Who knows?
That's why Scott suggested putting a Lojack in his ass.

« Reply #108 on: August 27, 2014, 08:56:00 AM »

Today's Highlights in History:

On August 27, 1964, President Lyndon Baines Johnson accepted his party's nomination for a term in his own right, telling the Democratic National Convention in Atlantic City, New Jersey, "Let us join together in giving every American the fullest life which he can hope for." ...

On his 52nd birthday, as it turns out.  Interesting.
What's more interesting is that it was his 56th birthday.
Not at the hour I was doing math.  LMAO!  Good morning, Tom.

« Reply #109 on: August 27, 2014, 08:57:09 AM »

Anyone know if there's a free shipping code for CI right now?
Last ones I had are dead, the cheap Bastiges.
Just remembered that Ryan had texted me one a few weeks back, which apparently still works. freesh48
Who's Ryan?
Just used freesh48 and it worked fine with the 20% off too on some of the AJ Specials.  Tried to slip in some New Worlds but would not allow the 20% on those - go figure both AJ Brands.  CI has become a total whore over the past year.
Doesn't allow for Mayimbe either or San Lotano or Pinolero....in other words, only CI AJF stick.

« Reply #110 on: August 27, 2014, 08:57:59 AM »

Anyone know if there's a free shipping code for CI right now?
Last ones I had are dead, the cheap Bastiges.
Just remembered that Ryan had texted me one a few weeks back, which apparently still works. freesh48
Who's Ryan?
Just used freesh48 and it worked fine with the 20% off too on some of the AJ Specials.  Tried to slip in some New Worlds but would not allow the 20% on those - go figure both AJ Brands.  CI has become a total whore over the past year.
Doesn't allow for Mayimbe either or San Lotano or Pinolero....in other words, only CI AJF stick.
MF Coronas guys, BAM! $48/10

« Reply #111 on: August 27, 2014, 08:58:22 AM »

How long will it take Dean to clear the Southern New York State Line?  Should hear some Tales around that time!
He should be approaching PA by now.
Stopping by CI to pick up a Kuba Kuba? ;)
Other than necessary gas/pee stops I will be surprised if he stops anywhere before he hits the trailer park in Yankeetown.
Just as long as he isn't trying to break any records and stays safe.
No mobile bantering either! Glad the day has finally come for Dean...time to flip the page and start having sleepovers with the landlord!
Track record says he needs to stay the hell away from Women and just play golf.  I do hope his daughter is able to come down and visit with him some though.
Agree with all three!
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #112 on: August 27, 2014, 08:58:34 AM »

Good morning Guy's.

« Reply #113 on: August 27, 2014, 09:00:30 AM »

How long will it take Dean to clear the Southern New York State Line?  Should hear some Tales around that time!
He should be approaching PA by now.
Stopping by CI to pick up a Kuba Kuba? ;)
Other than necessary gas/pee stops I will be surprised if he stops anywhere before he hits the trailer park in Yankeetown.
I thought he was talking about a stop in SC.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #114 on: August 27, 2014, 09:02:08 AM »

How long will it take Dean to clear the Southern New York State Line?  Should hear some Tales around that time!
He should be approaching PA by now.
Stopping by CI to pick up a Kuba Kuba? ;)
Other than necessary gas/pee stops I will be surprised if he stops anywhere before he hits the trailer park in Yankeetown.
Just as long as he isn't trying to break any records and stays safe.
No mobile bantering either! Glad the day has finally come for Dean...time to flip the page and start having sleepovers with the landlord!
Track record says he needs to stay the hell away from Women and just play golf.  I do hope his daughter is able to come down and visit with him some though.
Agree with all three!
maybe he can find a nice lady that will that care of him, he a great guy .I wish  him all the best

« Reply #115 on: August 27, 2014, 09:02:46 AM »

Anyone know if there's a free shipping code for CI right now?
Last ones I had are dead, the cheap Bastiges.
Just remembered that Ryan had texted me one a few weeks back, which apparently still works. freesh48
Who's Ryan?
Just used freesh48 and it worked fine with the 20% off too on some of the AJ Specials.  Tried to slip in some New Worlds but would not allow the 20% on those - go figure both AJ Brands.  CI has become a total whore over the past year.
Doesn't allow for Mayimbe either or San Lotano or Pinolero....in other words, only CI AJF stick.
MF Coronas guys, BAM! $48/10
Diesel HotD, $36; MoWPA $39. BAM BAM!

« Reply #116 on: August 27, 2014, 09:04:34 AM »

Drop Ship: time for the waiting game!  Muaaahahahahahahaha
Thank you for shopping at Cigars International!
An order confirmation will be sent to your email address momentarily.
Your Order Confirmation # is CI006525401.

« Reply #117 on: August 27, 2014, 09:04:59 AM »

Good morning Guy's.
Morning Steve and Dave!
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #118 on: August 27, 2014, 09:07:01 AM »

« Reply #119 on: August 27, 2014, 09:11:37 AM »

Anyone know if there's a free shipping code for CI right now?
Last ones I had are dead, the cheap Bastiges.
Just remembered that Ryan had texted me one a few weeks back, which apparently still works. freesh48
Who's Ryan?
Just used freesh48 and it worked fine with the 20% off too on some of the AJ Specials.  Tried to slip in some New Worlds but would not allow the 20% on those - go figure both AJ Brands.  CI has become a total whore over the past year.
Doesn't allow for Mayimbe either or San Lotano or Pinolero....in other words, only CI AJF stick.
MF Coronas guys, BAM! $48/10
Diesel HotD, $36; MoWPA $39. BAM BAM!
I just looked at the MoWPA, not bad 15/$39.20 free ship