« Reply #90 on: August 27, 2014, 08:21:23 AM »

How long will it take Dean to clear the Southern New York State Line?  Should hear some Tales around that time!
He should be approaching PA by now.
Stopping by CI to pick up a Kuba Kuba? ;)
Other than necessary gas/pee stops I will be surprised if he stops anywhere before he hits the trailer park in Yankeetown.
Just as long as he isn't trying to break any records and stays safe.
No mobile bantering either! Glad the day has finally come for Dean...time to flip the page and start having sleepovers with the landlord!
Track record says he needs to stay the hell away from Women and just play golf.  I do hope his daughter is able to come down and visit with him some though.

« Reply #91 on: August 27, 2014, 08:22:39 AM »

How long will it take Dean to clear the Southern New York State Line?  Should hear some Tales around that time!
He should be approaching PA by now.
Stopping by CI to pick up a Kuba Kuba? ;)
Other than necessary gas/pee stops I will be surprised if he stops anywhere before he hits the trailer park in Yankeetown.
Just as long as he isn't trying to break any records and stays safe.
No mobile bantering either! Glad the day has finally come for Dean...time to flip the page and start having sleepovers with the landlord!
And hopefully his new landlord isn't a dude.
Woof...that would be unfortunate.

« Reply #92 on: August 27, 2014, 08:23:18 AM »

How long will it take Dean to clear the Southern New York State Line?  Should hear some Tales around that time!
He should be approaching PA by now.
Stopping by CI to pick up a Kuba Kuba? ;)
Other than necessary gas/pee stops I will be surprised if he stops anywhere before he hits the trailer park in Yankeetown.
Just as long as he isn't trying to break any records and stays safe.
No mobile bantering either! Glad the day has finally come for Dean...time to flip the page and start having sleepovers with the landlord!
And hopefully his new landlord isn't a dude.
I don't judge.

« Reply #93 on: August 27, 2014, 08:23:40 AM »

How long will it take Dean to clear the Southern New York State Line?  Should hear some Tales around that time!
He should be approaching PA by now.
Stopping by CI to pick up a Kuba Kuba? ;)
Other than necessary gas/pee stops I will be surprised if he stops anywhere before he hits the trailer park in Yankeetown.
Just as long as he isn't trying to break any records and stays safe.
No mobile bantering either! Glad the day has finally come for Dean...time to flip the page and start having sleepovers with the landlord!
Track record says he needs to stay the hell away from Women and just play golf.  I do hope his daughter is able to come down and visit with him some though.
Agreed completely!

« Reply #94 on: August 27, 2014, 08:28:49 AM »

How long will it take Dean to clear the Southern New York State Line?  Should hear some Tales around that time!
He should be approaching PA by now.
Stopping by CI to pick up a Kuba Kuba? ;)
Other than necessary gas/pee stops I will be surprised if he stops anywhere before he hits the trailer park in Yankeetown.
Just as long as he isn't trying to break any records and stays safe.
No mobile bantering either! Glad the day has finally come for Dean...time to flip the page and start having sleepovers with the landlord!
And hopefully his new landlord isn't a dude.
I don't judge.
Same here, but since we know Dean prefers the company of women...

« Reply #95 on: August 27, 2014, 08:32:40 AM »

How long will it take Dean to clear the Southern New York State Line?  Should hear some Tales around that time!
He should be approaching PA by now.
We should've put a Lojack in his ass and tracked him like a fucking carrier pidgeon

« Reply #96 on: August 27, 2014, 08:34:13 AM »

How long will it take Dean to clear the Southern New York State Line?  Should hear some Tales around that time!
He should be approaching PA by now.
Stopping by CI to pick up a Kuba Kuba? ;)
Other than necessary gas/pee stops I will be surprised if he stops anywhere before he hits the trailer park in Yankeetown.
Just as long as he isn't trying to break any records and stays safe.
I totally disagree, drive fast and take chances Dean!

« Reply #97 on: August 27, 2014, 08:34:21 AM »

How long will it take Dean to clear the Southern New York State Line?  Should hear some Tales around that time!
He should be approaching PA by now.
Stopping by CI to pick up a Kuba Kuba? ;)
Other than necessary gas/pee stops I will be surprised if he stops anywhere before he hits the trailer park in Yankeetown.
Just as long as he isn't trying to break any records and stays safe.
No mobile bantering either! Glad the day has finally come for Dean...time to flip the page and start having sleepovers with the landlord!
And hopefully his new landlord isn't a dude.
I don't judge.
Same here, but since we know Dean prefers the company of women...
He's trying new things.  New chapter in his life.  Who knows?

« Reply #98 on: August 27, 2014, 08:38:31 AM »

How long will it take Dean to clear the Southern New York State Line?  Should hear some Tales around that time!
He should be approaching PA by now.
We should've put a Lojack in his ass and tracked him like a fucking carrier pidgeon
First LMAO this morning

« Reply #99 on: August 27, 2014, 08:39:33 AM »

How long will it take Dean to clear the Southern New York State Line?  Should hear some Tales around that time!
He should be approaching PA by now.
Stopping by CI to pick up a Kuba Kuba? ;)
Other than necessary gas/pee stops I will be surprised if he stops anywhere before he hits the trailer park in Yankeetown.
Just as long as he isn't trying to break any records and stays safe.
No mobile bantering either! Glad the day has finally come for Dean...time to flip the page and start having sleepovers with the landlord!
And hopefully his new landlord isn't a dude.
I don't judge.
Same here, but since we know Dean prefers the company of women...
He's trying new things.  New chapter in his life.  Who knows?
Ha!

« Reply #100 on: August 27, 2014, 08:39:54 AM »

How long will it take Dean to clear the Southern New York State Line?  Should hear some Tales around that time!
He should be approaching PA by now.
We should've put a Lojack in his ass and tracked him like a fucking carrier pidgeon
Dwgbryant-ass-tracker.com.  I'm on it!
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #101 on: August 27, 2014, 08:42:14 AM »

Today's Highlights in History:

On August 27, 1964, President Lyndon Baines Johnson accepted his party's nomination for a term in his own right, telling the Democratic National Convention in Atlantic City, New Jersey, "Let us join together in giving every American the fullest life which he can hope for." ...

On his 52nd birthday, as it turns out.  Interesting.
What's more interesting is that it was his 56th birthday.

« Reply #102 on: August 27, 2014, 08:43:30 AM »

The 99 Paks of Beer go on sale Tomorrow Morning.  Send me your $99.99 + tax ($108.79) and I will pick you up some and drink it for you.

« Reply #103 on: August 27, 2014, 08:47:33 AM »

The 99 Paks of Beer go on sale Tomorrow Morning.  Send me your $99.99 + tax ($108.79) and I will pick you up some and drink it for you.
Does FREESH48 and PICNIC work with those? ;)

« Reply #104 on: August 27, 2014, 08:48:50 AM »

How long will it take Dean to clear the Southern New York State Line?  Should hear some Tales around that time!
He should be approaching PA by now.
We should've put a Lojack in his ass and tracked him like a fucking carrier pidgeon
Dwgbryant-ass-tracker.com.  I'm on it!
Uhhh...nevermind