Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24

dwgbryant

« Reply #330 on: August 26, 2014, 08:03:50 PM »

going to change my avvy now for tomorrow.

« Reply #331 on: August 26, 2014, 08:06:22 PM »

good evening men. Quorum Shade robusto and water. just finished saying goodbye to the guys in the golf league. wife coming soon to talk, spend the night, and see me off to Florida in the morning. the boy stopped by this morning and we talked and I stopped at the in-laws to say goodbye. I'm ready!
Evening 1/2d.  You still planning to leave around 5?  Make sure to post us a note when you are heading south.
absolutely TexDave, that's the plan anyway, so long as the wife doesn't want to have her way with me.
If she does, we'll expect pics too.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #332 on: August 26, 2014, 08:21:02 PM »

good evening men. Quorum Shade robusto and water. just finished saying goodbye to the guys in the golf league. wife coming soon to talk, spend the night, and see me off to Florida in the morning. the boy stopped by this morning and we talked and I stopped at the in-laws to say goodbye. I'm ready!
Evening 1/2d.  You still planning to leave around 5?  Make sure to post us a note when you are heading south.
absolutely TexDave, that's the plan anyway, so long as the wife doesn't want to have her way with me.
If she does, we'll expect pics too.
really Tony. remember, I'm old. lol.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #333 on: August 26, 2014, 08:23:57 PM »

hope to say hi in the morning. later all.

« Reply #334 on: August 26, 2014, 08:48:39 PM »

going to change my avvy now for tomorrow.
Good travels Mr. Dean.  Keep us posted on progress.

« Reply #335 on: August 26, 2014, 09:00:15 PM »

Exceptions to the 20% off cover most anything I would look to order.....surprise, surprise.

« Reply #336 on: August 26, 2014, 09:19:35 PM »

Exceptions to the 20% off cover most anything I would look to order.....surprise, surprise.
I'll take your word for it.  I didn't even bother looking.

« Reply #337 on: August 26, 2014, 09:20:30 PM »

hope to say hi in the morning. later all.
Best of luck with the dawn of the new chapter in the Chronicles of Dean.

« Reply #338 on: August 26, 2014, 09:38:39 PM »

Exceptions to the 20% off cover most anything I would look to order.....surprise, surprise.
I'll take your word for it.  I didn't even bother looking.
Only bother looking if you are shopping for some dog rockets.

« Reply #339 on: August 26, 2014, 09:39:16 PM »

hope to say hi in the morning. later all.
Best of luck with the dawn of the new chapter in the Chronicles of Dean.
+1

« Reply #340 on: August 26, 2014, 09:41:25 PM »

Exceptions to the 20% off cover most anything I would look to order.....surprise, surprise.
I'll take your word for it.  I didn't even bother looking.
Only bother looking if you are shopping for some dog rockets.
Halfwheel did a redux on the 3 Reynas coronas today after a year rest and gave them a 90. $60/box after code

« Reply #341 on: August 26, 2014, 09:43:28 PM »

Exceptions to the 20% off cover most anything I would look to order.....surprise, surprise.
I'll take your word for it.  I didn't even bother looking.
Only bother looking if you are shopping for some dog rockets.
Halfwheel did a redux on the 3 Reynas coronas today after a year rest and gave them a 90. $60/box after code
Hmmmm, now that's worth considering, if I hadn't both that 30 ct tin of Diesel coronas last week.

« Reply #342 on: August 26, 2014, 09:58:33 PM »

Exceptions to the 20% off cover most anything I would look to order.....surprise, surprise.
I'll take your word for it.  I didn't even bother looking.
Only bother looking if you are shopping for some dog rockets.
Halfwheel did a redux on the 3 Reynas coronas today after a year rest and gave them a 90. $60/box after code
Hmmmm, now that's worth considering, if I hadn't both that 30 ct tin of Diesel coronas last week.
Yes they seem to age well, interesting and cheap

« Reply #343 on: August 26, 2014, 10:22:21 PM »

Exceptions to the 20% off cover most anything I would look to order.....surprise, surprise.
I'll take your word for it.  I didn't even bother looking.
Only bother looking if you are shopping for some dog rockets.
Halfwheel did a redux on the 3 Reynas coronas today after a year rest and gave them a 90. $60/box after code
Hmmmm, now that's worth considering, if I hadn't both that 30 ct tin of Diesel coronas last week.
Yes they seem to age well, interesting and cheap
Scootfish on in the PM?

« Reply #344 on: August 26, 2014, 10:26:28 PM »

Exceptions to the 20% off cover most anything I would look to order.....surprise, surprise.
I'll take your word for it.  I didn't even bother looking.
Only bother looking if you are shopping for some dog rockets.
Halfwheel did a redux on the 3 Reynas coronas today after a year rest and gave them a 90. $60/box after code
Hmmmm, now that's worth considering, if I hadn't both that 30 ct tin of Diesel coronas last week.
Yes they seem to age well, interesting and cheap
Scootfish on in the PM?
Indeed.  First a fault line gives way in CA, and now this.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24