CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on August 27, 2014, 12:00:12 AM

Title: 8/27/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on August 27, 2014, 12:00:12 AM
What's up Brothers of the Leaf?! Some dickheads would say, "Join in this cigar talk with the rest of us assholes and get your balls kicked in if you say something we don't agree with! Don't dare make a grammatical error either or you'll be berated for the rest of your short-ass stay, GFYs!"  But Scott aside, this can be a fun and educational site where folks enjoy discussing cigars, booze, sports and just about anything under the sun.   Welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: Regency on August 27, 2014, 12:48:20 AM
Hmmm, think I walked in a eerie online version of the twilight zone.  Weird everyone go?
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 27, 2014, 01:42:20 AM
What's up Brothers of the Leaf?! Some dickheads would say, "Join in this cigar talk with the rest of us assholes and get your balls kicked in if you say something we don't agree with! Don't dare make a grammatical error either or you'll be berated for the rest of your short-ass stay, GFYs!"  But Scott aside, this can be a fun and educational site where folks enjoy discussing cigars, booze, sports and just about anything under the sun.   Welcome aboard!
Well done Tony!
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 27, 2014, 01:42:34 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 27, 2014, 01:58:00 AM
Today is Wednesday, August 27, the 239th day of 2014. There are 126 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 27, 2014, 01:58:37 AM
Today's Highlights in History:

On August 27, 1964, President Lyndon Baines Johnson accepted his party's nomination for a term in his own right, telling the Democratic National Convention in Atlantic City, New Jersey, "Let us join together in giving every American the fullest life which he can hope for." The Walt Disney movie musical fantasy "Mary Poppins," starring Julie Andrews and Dick Van Dyke, premiered at Grauman's Chinese Theater in Hollywood. Comedian Gracie Allen, the wife of George Burns, died in Los Angeles.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 27, 2014, 01:59:43 AM
On this date:
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 27, 2014, 02:00:19 AM
In 1776, the Battle of Long Island began during the Revolutionary War as British troops attacked American forces, who ended up being forced to retreat two days later.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 27, 2014, 02:00:41 AM
In 1883, the island volcano Krakatoa erupted with a series of cataclysmic explosions; the resulting tidal waves in Indonesia's Sunda Strait claimed some 36,000 lives in Java and Sumatra.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 27, 2014, 02:01:24 AM
In 1908, Lyndon Baines Johnson, the 36th president of the United States, was born near Stonewall, Texas.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 27, 2014, 02:02:05 AM
In 1928, the Kellogg-Briand Pact was signed in Paris, outlawing war and providing for the peaceful settlement of disputes.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 27, 2014, 02:02:26 AM
In 1939, the first turbojet-powered aircraft, the Heinkel He 178, went on its first full-fledged test flight over Germany.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 27, 2014, 02:02:50 AM
In 1949, a violent white mob prevented an outdoor concert headlined by Paul Robeson from taking place near Peekskill, New York. (The concert was held eight days later.)
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 27, 2014, 02:03:26 AM
In 1957, the USS Swordfish, the second Skate Class nuclear submarine, was launched from the Portsmouth Naval Shipyard in Maine.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 27, 2014, 02:03:47 AM
In 1962, the United States launched the Mariner 2 space probe, which flew past Venus in December 1962.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 27, 2014, 02:04:27 AM
In 1967, Brian Epstein, manager of The Beatles, was found dead in his London flat from an overdose of sleeping pills; he was 32.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 27, 2014, 02:05:07 AM
In 1979, British war hero Lord Louis Mountbatten and three other people, including his 14-year-old grandson Nicholas, were killed off the coast of Ireland in a boat explosion claimed by the Irish Republican Army.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 27, 2014, 02:05:51 AM
In 1989, the first U.S. commercial satellite rocket was launched from Cape Canaveral, Florida — a Delta booster carrying a British communications satellite, the Marcopolo 1.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 27, 2014, 02:06:25 AM
Ten years ago: President George W. Bush signed executive orders designed to strengthen the CIA director's power over the nation's intelligence agencies and create a national counterterrorism center. Three students were killed in a fire at a University of Mississippi fraternity house.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 27, 2014, 02:07:02 AM
Five years ago: Mourners filed past the closed casket of the late Sen. Edward Kennedy at the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum in Boston. Jaycee Lee Dugard, kidnapped when she was 11, was reunited with her mother 18 years after her abduction in South Lake Tahoe, California. Alex Grass, 82, founder of the Rite Aid drugstore chain, died in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 27, 2014, 02:07:36 AM
One year ago: Maj. Nidal Hasan, the Army psychiatrist who'd fatally shot 13 people at Fort Hood, Texas, in 2009, rested his case without presenting any evidence during his trial's penalty phase. (Hasan ended up being sentenced to death.)
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 27, 2014, 02:08:01 AM
Today's Birthdays: Author Dame Antonia Fraser is 82. Actor Tommy Sands is 77. Bluegrass singer-musician J.D. Crowe is 77. Musician Daryl Dragon is 72. Actress Tuesday Weld is 71. Actor G.W. Bailey is 70. Rock singer-musician Tim Bogert is 70. Actress Marianne Sagebrecht is 69. Country musician Jeff Cook is 65. Actor Paul Reubens is 62. Rock musician Alex Lifeson (Rush) is 61. Actor Peter Stormare is 61. Actress Diana Scarwid is 59. Rock musician Glen Matlock (The Sex Pistols) is 58. Golfer Bernhard Langer is 57. Country singer Jeffrey Steele is 53. Gospel singer Yolanda Adams is 53. Country musician Matthew Basford (Yankee Grey) is 52. Writer-producer Dean Devlin is 52. Rock musician Mike Johnson is 49. Rap musician Bobo (Cypress Hill) is 46. Country singer Colt Ford is 45. Actress Chandra Wilson is 45. Rock musician Tony Kanal (No Doubt) is 44. Actress Sarah Chalke is 38. Actor RonReaco (correct) Lee is 38. Rapper Mase is 37. Actress-singer Demetria McKinney is 36. Actor Aaron Paul is 35. Rock musician Jon Siebels (Eve 6) is 35. Actor Shaun Weiss is 35. Contemporary Christian musician Megan Garrett (Casting Crowns) is 34. Actor Kyle Lowder is 34. Actor Patrick J. Adams is 33. Singer Mario is 28. Actress Alexa Vega is 26. Actress Savannah Paige Rae (TV: "Parenthood") is 11.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 27, 2014, 02:09:00 AM
Thought for Today: "Reality can destroy the dream; why shouldn't the dream destroy reality?" — G.E. Moore, British philosopher (1873-1958).

Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 27, 2014, 02:09:56 AM
Too Hot
-------------------------

It's just too hot to wear clothes today,"
complained a man to his wife as he stepped
out of the shower. "Honey, what do you think
the neighbours would say if I mowed the lawn
like this?"

she replied. "Probably that I married you for
your money."
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 27, 2014, 02:22:04 AM
Time to head to work guys, enjoy your day.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 27, 2014, 04:44:44 AM
Sheesh X 2!
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 27, 2014, 04:55:49 AM

Today's Highlights in History:

On August 27, 1964, President Lyndon Baines Johnson accepted his party's nomination for a term in his own right, telling the Democratic National Convention in Atlantic City, New Jersey, "Let us join together in giving every American the fullest life which he can hope for." ...

On his 52nd birthday, as it turns out.  Interesting.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 27, 2014, 04:57:56 AM
Have a great trip, Deano!  Keep us "posted".  (Get it?)
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 27, 2014, 04:58:29 AM
Great morning to ya, Chip.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 27, 2014, 05:10:51 AM
You are up mighty early Tony.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 27, 2014, 05:11:18 AM
Good Morning LSU and Tony
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 27, 2014, 05:13:14 AM
Time to hit the road DDay Dean!   8)  Be safe in your travels.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 27, 2014, 05:24:02 AM

Today's Highlights in History:

On August 27, 1964, President Lyndon Baines Johnson accepted his party's nomination for a term in his own right, telling the Democratic National Convention in Atlantic City, New Jersey, "Let us join together in giving every American the fullest life which he can hope for." ...

On his 52nd birthday, as it turns out.  Interesting.
the no good bastard tried to send my ass to Vietnam Nam.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 27, 2014, 05:26:30 AM
on my way.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 27, 2014, 05:28:11 AM
You are up mighty early Tony.
Weird isnt it
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 27, 2014, 05:28:32 AM
Good morning Tony and Native.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 27, 2014, 05:29:17 AM
on my way.
safe travels Dean!  Remember to take lots of pictures on your way.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 27, 2014, 05:30:13 AM
Good morning Tony and Native.
How are you this morning?
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 27, 2014, 05:30:15 AM

Today's Highlights in History:

On August 27, 1964, President Lyndon Baines Johnson accepted his party's nomination for a term in his own right, telling the Democratic National Convention in Atlantic City, New Jersey, "Let us join together in giving every American the fullest life which he can hope for." ...

On his 52nd birthday, as it turns out.  Interesting.
the no good bastard tried to send my ass to Vietnam Nam.
I was glad to be just a little to young for that worry.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 27, 2014, 05:31:28 AM
on my way.
Good Morning to ya Dean best wishes to you on your new found territories.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 27, 2014, 05:31:44 AM
Good morning Tony and Native.
How are you this morning?
Worn out after this long ass hit busy week, so ready for my day off and looking forward to spending the day with the sis in law in the pool.
How's your week going?
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 27, 2014, 05:39:48 AM
Good morning Tony and Native.
How are you this morning?
Worn out after this long ass hit busy week, so ready for my day off and looking forward to spending the day with the sis in law in the pool.
How's your week going?
Not much different for me been in the office for 2 long ass weeks and I hate it. Telework Friday, Holiday Monday then  Back to normal next week with some travel.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 27, 2014, 05:42:12 AM

Today's Highlights in History:

On August 27, 1964, President Lyndon Baines Johnson accepted his party's nomination for a term in his own right, telling the Democratic National Convention in Atlantic City, New Jersey, "Let us join together in giving every American the fullest life which he can hope for." ...

On his 52nd birthday, as it turns out.  Interesting.
the no good bastard tried to send my ass to Vietnam Nam.
I was glad to be just a little to young for that worry.
Got my college roommate right out of school and I had to join the Fuking ROTC to avoid it.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 27, 2014, 05:48:27 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Travellin' Dean.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 27, 2014, 05:51:33 AM
You are up mighty early Tony.
Only sorta, I'm really sleeping on the inside.  I'm running around like a pollo sin cabeza already.  Good morning, Dave.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 27, 2014, 05:53:21 AM
Off to pick up the son and DIL from the airport.  Feeling like I picked up Dean's old job...without the nuts...
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 27, 2014, 05:53:34 AM
Morning, all. Happy day of humping. Wife finally going back to work tonight. And our checkbook rejoiced. Safe travels, Dean.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 27, 2014, 05:54:47 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Travellin' Dean.
Hopefully, Travellin Dean isn't reading this while driving. Mornin', Dave.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 27, 2014, 05:56:22 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Travellin' Dean.
Morning Jersey Dave.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 27, 2014, 05:57:52 AM
Morning, all. Happy day of humping. Wife finally going back to work tonight. And our checkbook rejoiced. Safe travels, Dean.
Morning Golfing Dave.  Great news on the Wife - health and financial!
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 27, 2014, 05:58:31 AM
Morning, all. Happy day of humping. Wife finally going back to work tonight. And our checkbook rejoiced. Safe travels, Dean.
Tried broaching the get your ass back to work topic last night but it fell on deaf ears.  Good morning, LTG.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 27, 2014, 05:58:44 AM
Time to go to work be back later.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 27, 2014, 06:10:57 AM
Morning, all. Happy day of humping. Wife finally going back to work tonight. And our checkbook rejoiced. Safe travels, Dean.
Tried broaching the get your ass back to work topic last night but it fell on deaf ears.  Good morning, LTG.
I talked my wife into another 5 years before retiring, I am not ready for her to always being at home just yet.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 27, 2014, 06:11:47 AM
Morning, all. Happy day of humping. Wife finally going back to work tonight. And our checkbook rejoiced. Safe travels, Dean.
Good morning TravelinDave and GolfingDave.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 27, 2014, 06:12:10 AM
Time to go to work be back later.
Safe travels.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 27, 2014, 06:29:38 AM
Morning, all. Happy day of humping. Wife finally going back to work tonight. And our checkbook rejoiced. Safe travels, Dean.
Tried broaching the get your ass back to work topic last night but it fell on deaf ears.  Good morning, LTG.
Lucky for me, she knew she had to go back. Though, I think she wishes I'd find a job making more money so she could stay home all the time, now that she's gotten a taste for not working.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 27, 2014, 06:30:10 AM
Anyone know if there's a free shipping code for CI right now?
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 27, 2014, 06:38:50 AM
Anyone know if there's a free shipping code for CI right now?
Last ones I had are dead, the cheap Bastiges.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 27, 2014, 07:00:50 AM
Anyone know if there's a free shipping code for CI right now?
Last ones I had are dead, the cheap Bastiges.
Just remembered that Ryan had texted me one a few weeks back, which apparently still works. freesh48
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 27, 2014, 07:02:45 AM
Anyone know if there's a free shipping code for CI right now?
Last ones I had are dead, the cheap Bastiges.
Just remembered that Ryan had texted me one a few weeks back, which apparently still works. freesh48
Couple that with 'picnic' for 20% off, and there are some deals to be had there today.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 27, 2014, 07:38:49 AM
Great to see you guys this morning, hopefully everyone had a great Tuesday!  ;D
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 27, 2014, 07:44:07 AM
Great to see you guys this morning, hopefully everyone had a great Tuesday!  ;D
Morning, NFM.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 27, 2014, 07:49:39 AM
Great to see you guys this morning, hopefully everyone had a great Tuesday!  ;D
Morning, NFM.
Wassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssaaaaaaaappppppppppppppppppp
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: sfish on August 27, 2014, 07:53:02 AM
Have a great trip, Deano!  Keep us "posted".  (Get it?)
No
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 27, 2014, 07:54:44 AM
Anyone know if there's a free shipping code for CI right now?
Last ones I had are dead, the cheap Bastiges.
Just remembered that Ryan had texted me one a few weeks back, which apparently still works. freesh48
Who's Ryan?
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: sfish on August 27, 2014, 07:54:50 AM
Morning, all. Happy day of humping. Wife finally going back to work tonight. And our checkbook rejoiced. Safe travels, Dean.
Good to hear Dave, good morning
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 27, 2014, 07:56:18 AM
Have a great trip, Deano!  Keep us "posted".  (Get it?)
No
I may just have to add another set of danglers to your profile.  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 27, 2014, 07:56:42 AM
Great to see you guys this morning, hopefully everyone had a great Tuesday!  ;D
Morning, NFM.
Wassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssaaaaaaaappppppppppppppppppp
(http://i.ytimg.com/vi/JJmqCKtJnxM/hqdefault.jpg)
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 27, 2014, 07:56:59 AM
Anyone know if there's a free shipping code for CI right now?
Last ones I had are dead, the cheap Bastiges.
Just remembered that Ryan had texted me one a few weeks back, which apparently still works. freesh48
Who's Ryan?
I don't know, some bastige.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: sfish on August 27, 2014, 07:57:17 AM
Anyone know if there's a free shipping code for CI right now?
Last ones I had are dead, the cheap Bastiges.
Just remembered that Ryan had texted me one a few weeks back, which apparently still works. freesh48
Who's Ryan?
Who cares? The code still works
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: sfish on August 27, 2014, 07:57:56 AM
Great to see you guys this morning, hopefully everyone had a great Tuesday!  ;D
Morning, NFM.
Wassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssaaaaaaaappppppppppppppppppp
(http://i.ytimg.com/vi/JJmqCKtJnxM/hqdefault.jpg)
Those commercials made me laugh every time
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 27, 2014, 07:58:25 AM
Great to see you guys this morning, hopefully everyone had a great Tuesday!  ;D
Good morning, Shaun.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: sfish on August 27, 2014, 07:58:41 AM
Have a great trip, Deano!  Keep us "posted".  (Get it?)
No
I may just have to add another set of danglers to your profile.  Sheesh.
You're sensitive when you get up early, have a donut
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 27, 2014, 07:59:51 AM
Great to see you guys this morning, hopefully everyone had a great Tuesday!  ;D
Good morning, Shaun.
GMornin Tony and Fishy!
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 27, 2014, 08:00:17 AM
Anyone know if there's a free shipping code for CI right now?
Last ones I had are dead, the cheap Bastiges.
Just remembered that Ryan had texted me one a few weeks back, which apparently still works. freesh48
Who's Ryan?
Just used freesh48 and it worked fine with the 20% off too on some of the AJ Specials.  Tried to slip in some New Worlds but would not allow the 20% on those - go figure both AJ Brands.  CI has become a total whore over the past year.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 27, 2014, 08:00:24 AM

Anyone know if there's a free shipping code for CI right now?
Last ones I had are dead, the cheap Bastiges.
Just remembered that Ryan had texted me one a few weeks back, which apparently still works. freesh48
Who's Ryan?
I don't know, some bastige.

A bastige with a free shipping code.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: sfish on August 27, 2014, 08:00:34 AM
Great to see you guys this morning, hopefully everyone had a great Tuesday!  ;D
Of course, second only to Friday as best day of the week. Morning Shaun
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 27, 2014, 08:00:50 AM
Have a great trip, Deano!  Keep us "posted".  (Get it?)
No
I may just have to add another set of danglers to your profile.  Sheesh.
You're sensitive when you get up early, have a donut
Morning BlueBalls
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 27, 2014, 08:01:34 AM
Great to see you guys this morning, hopefully everyone had a great Tuesday!  ;D
Morning, NFM.
Wassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssaaaaaaaappppppppppppppppppp
(http://i.ytimg.com/vi/JJmqCKtJnxM/hqdefault.jpg)
Those commercials made me laugh every time
Agreed.  As much as I didn't want to laugh, I couldn't resist.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 27, 2014, 08:01:40 AM
Great to see you guys this morning, hopefully everyone had a great Tuesday!  ;D
Good morning, Shaun.
GMornin Tony and Fishy!
Morning Yellowstar
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 27, 2014, 08:02:24 AM
How long will it take Dean to clear the Southern New York State Line?  Should hear some Tales around that time!
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 27, 2014, 08:03:30 AM
Have a great trip, Deano!  Keep us "posted".  (Get it?)
No
I may just have to add another set of danglers to your profile.  Sheesh.
You're sensitive when you get up early, have a donut
I feel bloated and I have cramps too.  Didn't mean to take it out on you.   :'(
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 27, 2014, 08:05:18 AM
Great to see you guys this morning, hopefully everyone had a great Tuesday!  ;D
Good morning, Shaun.
GMornin Tony and Fishy!
Morning Yellowstar
Mornin Tex!
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 27, 2014, 08:07:28 AM

Anyone know if there's a free shipping code for CI right now?
Last ones I had are dead, the cheap Bastiges.
Just remembered that Ryan had texted me one a few weeks back, which apparently still works. freesh48
Who's Ryan?
I don't know, some bastige.

A bastige with a free shipping code.
MF Coronas for $48/box or $51 with a cigar scissor!
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 27, 2014, 08:08:01 AM
How long will it take Dean to clear the Southern New York State Line?  Should hear some Tales around that time!
He should be approaching PA by now.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 27, 2014, 08:09:21 AM
How long will it take Dean to clear the Southern New York State Line?  Should hear some Tales around that time!
He should be approaching PA by now.
Stopping by CI to pick up a Kuba Kuba? ;)
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 27, 2014, 08:10:59 AM
How long will it take Dean to clear the Southern New York State Line?  Should hear some Tales around that time!
He should be approaching PA by now.
Stopping by CI to pick up a Kuba Kuba? ;)
Other than necessary gas/pee stops I will be surprised if he stops anywhere before he hits the trailer park in Yankeetown.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 27, 2014, 08:15:09 AM
How long will it take Dean to clear the Southern New York State Line?  Should hear some Tales around that time!
He should be approaching PA by now.
Stopping by CI to pick up a Kuba Kuba? ;)
Other than necessary gas/pee stops I will be surprised if he stops anywhere before he hits the trailer park in Yankeetown.
Just as long as he isn't trying to break any records and stays safe.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 27, 2014, 08:17:20 AM
How long will it take Dean to clear the Southern New York State Line?  Should hear some Tales around that time!
He should be approaching PA by now.
Stopping by CI to pick up a Kuba Kuba? ;)
Other than necessary gas/pee stops I will be surprised if he stops anywhere before he hits the trailer park in Yankeetown.
Just as long as he isn't trying to break any records and stays safe.
No mobile bantering either! Glad the day has finally come for Dean...time to flip the page and start having sleepovers with the landlord!
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 27, 2014, 08:19:18 AM
How long will it take Dean to clear the Southern New York State Line?  Should hear some Tales around that time!
He should be approaching PA by now.
Stopping by CI to pick up a Kuba Kuba? ;)
Other than necessary gas/pee stops I will be surprised if he stops anywhere before he hits the trailer park in Yankeetown.
Just as long as he isn't trying to break any records and stays safe.
No mobile bantering either! Glad the day has finally come for Dean...time to flip the page and start having sleepovers with the landlord!
And hopefully his new landlord isn't a dude.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 27, 2014, 08:21:23 AM
How long will it take Dean to clear the Southern New York State Line?  Should hear some Tales around that time!
He should be approaching PA by now.
Stopping by CI to pick up a Kuba Kuba? ;)
Other than necessary gas/pee stops I will be surprised if he stops anywhere before he hits the trailer park in Yankeetown.
Just as long as he isn't trying to break any records and stays safe.
No mobile bantering either! Glad the day has finally come for Dean...time to flip the page and start having sleepovers with the landlord!
Track record says he needs to stay the hell away from Women and just play golf.  I do hope his daughter is able to come down and visit with him some though.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 27, 2014, 08:22:39 AM
How long will it take Dean to clear the Southern New York State Line?  Should hear some Tales around that time!
He should be approaching PA by now.
Stopping by CI to pick up a Kuba Kuba? ;)
Other than necessary gas/pee stops I will be surprised if he stops anywhere before he hits the trailer park in Yankeetown.
Just as long as he isn't trying to break any records and stays safe.
No mobile bantering either! Glad the day has finally come for Dean...time to flip the page and start having sleepovers with the landlord!
And hopefully his new landlord isn't a dude.
Woof...that would be unfortunate.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 27, 2014, 08:23:18 AM
How long will it take Dean to clear the Southern New York State Line?  Should hear some Tales around that time!
He should be approaching PA by now.
Stopping by CI to pick up a Kuba Kuba? ;)
Other than necessary gas/pee stops I will be surprised if he stops anywhere before he hits the trailer park in Yankeetown.
Just as long as he isn't trying to break any records and stays safe.
No mobile bantering either! Glad the day has finally come for Dean...time to flip the page and start having sleepovers with the landlord!
And hopefully his new landlord isn't a dude.
I don't judge.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 27, 2014, 08:23:40 AM
How long will it take Dean to clear the Southern New York State Line?  Should hear some Tales around that time!
He should be approaching PA by now.
Stopping by CI to pick up a Kuba Kuba? ;)
Other than necessary gas/pee stops I will be surprised if he stops anywhere before he hits the trailer park in Yankeetown.
Just as long as he isn't trying to break any records and stays safe.
No mobile bantering either! Glad the day has finally come for Dean...time to flip the page and start having sleepovers with the landlord!
Track record says he needs to stay the hell away from Women and just play golf.  I do hope his daughter is able to come down and visit with him some though.
Agreed completely!
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 27, 2014, 08:28:49 AM
How long will it take Dean to clear the Southern New York State Line?  Should hear some Tales around that time!
He should be approaching PA by now.
Stopping by CI to pick up a Kuba Kuba? ;)
Other than necessary gas/pee stops I will be surprised if he stops anywhere before he hits the trailer park in Yankeetown.
Just as long as he isn't trying to break any records and stays safe.
No mobile bantering either! Glad the day has finally come for Dean...time to flip the page and start having sleepovers with the landlord!
And hopefully his new landlord isn't a dude.
I don't judge.
Same here, but since we know Dean prefers the company of women...
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: sfish on August 27, 2014, 08:32:40 AM
How long will it take Dean to clear the Southern New York State Line?  Should hear some Tales around that time!
He should be approaching PA by now.
We should've put a Lojack in his ass and tracked him like a fucking carrier pidgeon
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: sfish on August 27, 2014, 08:34:13 AM
How long will it take Dean to clear the Southern New York State Line?  Should hear some Tales around that time!
He should be approaching PA by now.
Stopping by CI to pick up a Kuba Kuba? ;)
Other than necessary gas/pee stops I will be surprised if he stops anywhere before he hits the trailer park in Yankeetown.
Just as long as he isn't trying to break any records and stays safe.
I totally disagree, drive fast and take chances Dean!
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 27, 2014, 08:34:21 AM
How long will it take Dean to clear the Southern New York State Line?  Should hear some Tales around that time!
He should be approaching PA by now.
Stopping by CI to pick up a Kuba Kuba? ;)
Other than necessary gas/pee stops I will be surprised if he stops anywhere before he hits the trailer park in Yankeetown.
Just as long as he isn't trying to break any records and stays safe.
No mobile bantering either! Glad the day has finally come for Dean...time to flip the page and start having sleepovers with the landlord!
And hopefully his new landlord isn't a dude.
I don't judge.
Same here, but since we know Dean prefers the company of women...
He's trying new things.  New chapter in his life.  Who knows?
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 27, 2014, 08:38:31 AM
How long will it take Dean to clear the Southern New York State Line?  Should hear some Tales around that time!
He should be approaching PA by now.
We should've put a Lojack in his ass and tracked him like a fucking carrier pidgeon
First LMAO this morning
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 27, 2014, 08:39:33 AM
How long will it take Dean to clear the Southern New York State Line?  Should hear some Tales around that time!
He should be approaching PA by now.
Stopping by CI to pick up a Kuba Kuba? ;)
Other than necessary gas/pee stops I will be surprised if he stops anywhere before he hits the trailer park in Yankeetown.
Just as long as he isn't trying to break any records and stays safe.
No mobile bantering either! Glad the day has finally come for Dean...time to flip the page and start having sleepovers with the landlord!
And hopefully his new landlord isn't a dude.
I don't judge.
Same here, but since we know Dean prefers the company of women...
He's trying new things.  New chapter in his life.  Who knows?
Ha!
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 27, 2014, 08:39:54 AM
How long will it take Dean to clear the Southern New York State Line?  Should hear some Tales around that time!
He should be approaching PA by now.
We should've put a Lojack in his ass and tracked him like a fucking carrier pidgeon
Dwgbryant-ass-tracker.com.  I'm on it!
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: TRO on August 27, 2014, 08:42:14 AM

Today's Highlights in History:

On August 27, 1964, President Lyndon Baines Johnson accepted his party's nomination for a term in his own right, telling the Democratic National Convention in Atlantic City, New Jersey, "Let us join together in giving every American the fullest life which he can hope for." ...

On his 52nd birthday, as it turns out.  Interesting.
What's more interesting is that it was his 56th birthday.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 27, 2014, 08:43:30 AM
The 99 Paks of Beer go on sale Tomorrow Morning.  Send me your $99.99 + tax ($108.79) and I will pick you up some and drink it for you.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 27, 2014, 08:47:33 AM
The 99 Paks of Beer go on sale Tomorrow Morning.  Send me your $99.99 + tax ($108.79) and I will pick you up some and drink it for you.
Does FREESH48 and PICNIC work with those? ;)
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: sfish on August 27, 2014, 08:48:50 AM
How long will it take Dean to clear the Southern New York State Line?  Should hear some Tales around that time!
He should be approaching PA by now.
We should've put a Lojack in his ass and tracked him like a fucking carrier pidgeon
Dwgbryant-ass-tracker.com.  I'm on it!
Uhhh...nevermind
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 27, 2014, 08:49:36 AM
The 99 Paks of Beer go on sale Tomorrow Morning.  Send me your $99.99 + tax ($108.79) and I will pick you up some and drink it for you.
Does FREESH48 and PICNIC work with those? ;)
Storage is free but shipping is $199.99.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 27, 2014, 08:50:34 AM
The 99 Paks of Beer go on sale Tomorrow Morning.  Send me your $99.99 + tax ($108.79) and I will pick you up some and drink it for you.
Does FREESH48 and PICNIC work with those? ;)
LALTS
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: TRO on August 27, 2014, 08:51:08 AM
How long will it take Dean to clear the Southern New York State Line?  Should hear some Tales around that time!
He should be approaching PA by now.
Stopping by CI to pick up a Kuba Kuba? ;)
Other than necessary gas/pee stops I will be surprised if he stops anywhere before he hits the trailer park in Yankeetown.
Just as long as he isn't trying to break any records and stays safe.
No mobile bantering either! Glad the day has finally come for Dean...time to flip the page and start having sleepovers with the landlord!
And hopefully his new landlord isn't a dude.
I don't judge.
Same here, but since we know Dean prefers the company of women...
He's trying new things.  New chapter in his life.  Who knows?
That's why Scott suggested putting a Lojack in his ass.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 27, 2014, 08:56:00 AM

Today's Highlights in History:

On August 27, 1964, President Lyndon Baines Johnson accepted his party's nomination for a term in his own right, telling the Democratic National Convention in Atlantic City, New Jersey, "Let us join together in giving every American the fullest life which he can hope for." ...

On his 52nd birthday, as it turns out.  Interesting.
What's more interesting is that it was his 56th birthday.
Not at the hour I was doing math.  LMAO!  Good morning, Tom.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 27, 2014, 08:57:09 AM
Anyone know if there's a free shipping code for CI right now?
Last ones I had are dead, the cheap Bastiges.
Just remembered that Ryan had texted me one a few weeks back, which apparently still works. freesh48
Who's Ryan?
Just used freesh48 and it worked fine with the 20% off too on some of the AJ Specials.  Tried to slip in some New Worlds but would not allow the 20% on those - go figure both AJ Brands.  CI has become a total whore over the past year.
Doesn't allow for Mayimbe either or San Lotano or Pinolero....in other words, only CI AJF stick.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 27, 2014, 08:57:59 AM
Anyone know if there's a free shipping code for CI right now?
Last ones I had are dead, the cheap Bastiges.
Just remembered that Ryan had texted me one a few weeks back, which apparently still works. freesh48
Who's Ryan?
Just used freesh48 and it worked fine with the 20% off too on some of the AJ Specials.  Tried to slip in some New Worlds but would not allow the 20% on those - go figure both AJ Brands.  CI has become a total whore over the past year.
Doesn't allow for Mayimbe either or San Lotano or Pinolero....in other words, only CI AJF stick.
MF Coronas guys, BAM! $48/10
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 27, 2014, 08:58:22 AM
How long will it take Dean to clear the Southern New York State Line?  Should hear some Tales around that time!
He should be approaching PA by now.
Stopping by CI to pick up a Kuba Kuba? ;)
Other than necessary gas/pee stops I will be surprised if he stops anywhere before he hits the trailer park in Yankeetown.
Just as long as he isn't trying to break any records and stays safe.
No mobile bantering either! Glad the day has finally come for Dean...time to flip the page and start having sleepovers with the landlord!
Track record says he needs to stay the hell away from Women and just play golf.  I do hope his daughter is able to come down and visit with him some though.
Agree with all three!
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 27, 2014, 08:58:34 AM
Good morning Guy's.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 27, 2014, 09:00:30 AM
How long will it take Dean to clear the Southern New York State Line?  Should hear some Tales around that time!
He should be approaching PA by now.
Stopping by CI to pick up a Kuba Kuba? ;)
Other than necessary gas/pee stops I will be surprised if he stops anywhere before he hits the trailer park in Yankeetown.
I thought he was talking about a stop in SC.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 27, 2014, 09:02:08 AM
How long will it take Dean to clear the Southern New York State Line?  Should hear some Tales around that time!
He should be approaching PA by now.
Stopping by CI to pick up a Kuba Kuba? ;)
Other than necessary gas/pee stops I will be surprised if he stops anywhere before he hits the trailer park in Yankeetown.
Just as long as he isn't trying to break any records and stays safe.
No mobile bantering either! Glad the day has finally come for Dean...time to flip the page and start having sleepovers with the landlord!
Track record says he needs to stay the hell away from Women and just play golf.  I do hope his daughter is able to come down and visit with him some though.
Agree with all three!
maybe he can find a nice lady that will that care of him, he a great guy .I wish  him all the best
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 27, 2014, 09:02:46 AM
Anyone know if there's a free shipping code for CI right now?
Last ones I had are dead, the cheap Bastiges.
Just remembered that Ryan had texted me one a few weeks back, which apparently still works. freesh48
Who's Ryan?
Just used freesh48 and it worked fine with the 20% off too on some of the AJ Specials.  Tried to slip in some New Worlds but would not allow the 20% on those - go figure both AJ Brands.  CI has become a total whore over the past year.
Doesn't allow for Mayimbe either or San Lotano or Pinolero....in other words, only CI AJF stick.
MF Coronas guys, BAM! $48/10
Diesel HotD, $36; MoWPA $39. BAM BAM!
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 27, 2014, 09:04:34 AM
Drop Ship: time for the waiting game!  Muaaahahahahahahaha
Thank you for shopping at Cigars International!
An order confirmation will be sent to your email address momentarily.
Your Order Confirmation # is CI006525401.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 27, 2014, 09:04:59 AM
Good morning Guy's.
Morning Steve and Dave!
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 27, 2014, 09:07:01 AM
Good morning Guy's.
Morning Steve and Dave!
howdy Shaun
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: sfish on August 27, 2014, 09:11:37 AM
Anyone know if there's a free shipping code for CI right now?
Last ones I had are dead, the cheap Bastiges.
Just remembered that Ryan had texted me one a few weeks back, which apparently still works. freesh48
Who's Ryan?
Just used freesh48 and it worked fine with the 20% off too on some of the AJ Specials.  Tried to slip in some New Worlds but would not allow the 20% on those - go figure both AJ Brands.  CI has become a total whore over the past year.
Doesn't allow for Mayimbe either or San Lotano or Pinolero....in other words, only CI AJF stick.
MF Coronas guys, BAM! $48/10
Diesel HotD, $36; MoWPA $39. BAM BAM!
I just looked at the MoWPA, not bad 15/$39.20 free ship
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: sfish on August 27, 2014, 09:13:38 AM
Drop Ship: time for the waiting game!  Muaaahahahahahahaha
Thank you for shopping at Cigars International!
An order confirmation will be sent to your email address momentarily.
Your Order Confirmation # is CI006525401.
You're in good hands, I just emailed the confirmation# to Lori
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 27, 2014, 09:16:46 AM
Drop Ship: time for the waiting game!  Muaaahahahahahahaha
Thank you for shopping at Cigars International!
An order confirmation will be sent to your email address momentarily.
Your Order Confirmation # is CI006525401.
You're in good hands, I just emailed the confirmation# to Lori
I was going to use the confirmation number to have the shipment sent to Dean's new place.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: TRO on August 27, 2014, 09:18:28 AM

Today's Highlights in History:

On August 27, 1964, President Lyndon Baines Johnson accepted his party's nomination for a term in his own right, telling the Democratic National Convention in Atlantic City, New Jersey, "Let us join together in giving every American the fullest life which he can hope for." ...

On his 52nd birthday, as it turns out.  Interesting.
What's more interesting is that it was his 56th birthday.
Not at the hour I was doing math.  LMAO!  Good morning, Tom.
Hi Tony.  You must have been using fishmath.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: TRO on August 27, 2014, 09:19:07 AM
Later gents, got to get working.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: sfish on August 27, 2014, 09:19:54 AM
Drop Ship: time for the waiting game!  Muaaahahahahahahaha
Thank you for shopping at Cigars International!
An order confirmation will be sent to your email address momentarily.
Your Order Confirmation # is CI006525401.
You're in good hands, I just emailed the confirmation# to Lori
I was going to use the confirmation number to have the shipment sent to Dean's new place.
Dean's moving?
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 27, 2014, 09:26:59 AM
Anyone know if there's a free shipping code for CI right now?
Last ones I had are dead, the cheap Bastiges.
Just remembered that Ryan had texted me one a few weeks back, which apparently still works. freesh48
Who's Ryan?
Just used freesh48 and it worked fine with the 20% off too on some of the AJ Specials.  Tried to slip in some New Worlds but would not allow the 20% on those - go figure both AJ Brands.  CI has become a total whore over the past year.
Doesn't allow for Mayimbe either or San Lotano or Pinolero....in other words, only CI AJF stick.
MF Coronas guys, BAM! $48/10
Diesel HotD, $36; MoWPA $39. BAM BAM!
I just looked at the MoWPA, not bad 15/$39.20 free ship
Where are the MF Coronas?
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 27, 2014, 09:29:22 AM
Drop Ship: time for the waiting game!  Muaaahahahahahahaha
Thank you for shopping at Cigars International!
An order confirmation will be sent to your email address momentarily.
Your Order Confirmation # is CI006525401.
You're in good hands, I just emailed the confirmation# to Lori
I was going to use the confirmation number to have the shipment sent to Dean's new place.
It's like a roulette to see which one of you MFers will get the shipment :)
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 27, 2014, 09:29:53 AM
Anyone know if there's a free shipping code for CI right now?
Last ones I had are dead, the cheap Bastiges.
Just remembered that Ryan had texted me one a few weeks back, which apparently still works. freesh48
Who's Ryan?
Just used freesh48 and it worked fine with the 20% off too on some of the AJ Specials.  Tried to slip in some New Worlds but would not allow the 20% on those - go figure both AJ Brands.  CI has become a total whore over the past year.
Doesn't allow for Mayimbe either or San Lotano or Pinolero....in other words, only CI AJF stick.
MF Coronas guys, BAM! $48/10
Diesel HotD, $36; MoWPA $39. BAM BAM!
I just looked at the MoWPA, not bad 15/$39.20 free ship
Where are the MF Coronas?
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/81690/my-father-le-corona-10ct-box/ (http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/81690/my-father-le-corona-10ct-box/)
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 27, 2014, 09:31:28 AM
[...]
Thanks I am loading up today!
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 27, 2014, 09:33:48 AM
[...]
Those are my favorite MFs!
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 27, 2014, 09:41:07 AM
OK, smoke down is done I guess just ordered 55 cigars and 3 cutters. There is a special for 2 "disposable quality" cutters free with $99 purchase so might as well get those for travel, etc.  Also the MF's had a cutter for $5 option so what the heck did that too.  Took off the New Worlds since they were dipsticks about that 20% off or was going to get 10 of those.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 27, 2014, 09:49:38 AM
Drop Ship: time for the waiting game!  Muaaahahahahahahaha
Thank you for shopping at Cigars International!
An order confirmation will be sent to your email address momentarily.
Your Order Confirmation # is CI006525401.
You're in good hands, I just emailed the confirmation# to Lori
I was going to use the confirmation number to have the shipment sent to Dean's new place.
It's like a roulette to see which one of you MFers will get the shipment :)
With CI anything is possible.  Barry once tacked on some stuff to my order and had them redirect the shipping on part of the order.  True story.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 27, 2014, 09:50:38 AM
OK, smoke down is done I guess just ordered 55 cigars and 3 cutters. There is a special for 2 "disposable quality" cutters free with $99 purchase so might as well get those for travel, etc.  Also the MF's had a cutter for $5 option so what the heck did that too.  Took off the New Worlds since they were dipsticks about that 20% off or was going to get 10 of those.
Good haul. Sucks you can't use the coupon for everything, I thought the e-mail yesterday specifically said it was for whatever. But they'll always find a way to stick it to the little guy, I guess.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 27, 2014, 09:51:21 AM
Drop Ship: time for the waiting game!  Muaaahahahahahahaha
Thank you for shopping at Cigars International!
An order confirmation will be sent to your email address momentarily.
Your Order Confirmation # is CI006525401.
You're in good hands, I just emailed the confirmation# to Lori
I was going to use the confirmation number to have the shipment sent to Dean's new place.
It's like a roulette to see which one of you MFers will get the shipment :)
With CI anything is possible.  Barry once tacked on some stuff to my order and had them redirect the shipping on part of the order.  True story.
I'm not entirely convinced Barry doesn't live in the CI warehouse.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 27, 2014, 09:57:48 AM
Drop Ship: time for the waiting game!  Muaaahahahahahahaha
Thank you for shopping at Cigars International!
An order confirmation will be sent to your email address momentarily.
Your Order Confirmation # is CI006525401.
You're in good hands, I just emailed the confirmation# to Lori
I was going to use the confirmation number to have the shipment sent to Dean's new place.
It's like a roulette to see which one of you MFers will get the shipment :)
With CI anything is possible.  Barry once tacked on some stuff to my order and had them redirect the shipping on part of the order.  True story.
I'm not entirely convinced Barry doesn't live in the CI warehouse.
Hmmmm.  Interesting that I haven't heard from him since the last CI purchase I made.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: sfish on August 27, 2014, 10:02:11 AM
Drop Ship: time for the waiting game!  Muaaahahahahahahaha
Thank you for shopping at Cigars International!
An order confirmation will be sent to your email address momentarily.
Your Order Confirmation # is CI006525401.
You're in good hands, I just emailed the confirmation# to Lori
I was going to use the confirmation number to have the shipment sent to Dean's new place.
It's like a roulette to see which one of you MFers will get the shipment :)
With CI anything is possible.  Barry once tacked on some stuff to my order and had them redirect the shipping on part of the order.  True story.
I'm not entirely convinced Barry doesn't live in the CI warehouse.
I actually saw that warehouse, it's very close to the Sands Casino. Not as big as I would have thought and found it odd there was a Canadian sticker on the roll-up door
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 27, 2014, 10:03:08 AM
Drop Ship: time for the waiting game!  Muaaahahahahahahaha
Thank you for shopping at Cigars International!
An order confirmation will be sent to your email address momentarily.
Your Order Confirmation # is CI006525401.
You're in good hands, I just emailed the confirmation# to Lori
I was going to use the confirmation number to have the shipment sent to Dean's new place.
It's like a roulette to see which one of you MFers will get the shipment :)
With CI anything is possible.  Barry once tacked on some stuff to my order and had them redirect the shipping on part of the order.  True story.
I'm not entirely convinced Barry doesn't live in the CI warehouse.
I actually saw that warehouse, it's very close to the Sands Casino. Not as big as I would have thought and found it odd there was a Canadian sticker on the roll-up door
Fuggin Canucks!
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 27, 2014, 10:05:46 AM
Drop Ship: time for the waiting game!  Muaaahahahahahahaha
Thank you for shopping at Cigars International!
An order confirmation will be sent to your email address momentarily.
Your Order Confirmation # is CI006525401.
You're in good hands, I just emailed the confirmation# to Lori
I was going to use the confirmation number to have the shipment sent to Dean's new place.
It's like a roulette to see which one of you MFers will get the shipment :)
With CI anything is possible.  Barry once tacked on some stuff to my order and had them redirect the shipping on part of the order.  True story.
I'm not entirely convinced Barry doesn't live in the CI warehouse.
I actually saw that warehouse, it's very close to the Sands Casino. Not as big as I would have thought and found it odd there was a Canadian sticker on the roll-up door
Fuggin Canucks!
Eh!
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 27, 2014, 10:18:42 AM
Morning, Gents. I see everyone is finding creative ways to utilize the 20% off coupon. The 15pk mowpa is even cheaper than the Jam 10pk this way. Training is paying off. =)
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 27, 2014, 10:23:07 AM
Morning, Gents. I see everyone is finding creative ways to utilize the 20% off coupon. The 15pk mowpa is even cheaper than the Jam 10pk this way. Training is paying off. =)
Mornin sir! I should have used it on the papas I had saved! I guess I still could...the Little Devils are a good deal too!
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: sfish on August 27, 2014, 10:28:20 AM
Morning, Gents. I see everyone is finding creative ways to utilize the 20% off coupon. The 15pk mowpa is even cheaper than the Jam 10pk this way. Training is paying off. =)
Mornin sir! I should have used it on the papas I had saved! I guess I still could...the Little Devils are a good deal too!
How do the Little Devils compare to the MoWPA's? Never smoked a LD, have one but didn't try it yet
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 27, 2014, 10:28:41 AM
Morning, Gents. I see everyone is finding creative ways to utilize the 20% off coupon. The 15pk mowpa is even cheaper than the Jam 10pk this way. Training is paying off. =)
Mornin sir! I should have used it on the papas I had saved! I guess I still could...the Little Devils are a good deal too!

Hey, Shaun. Usually the Drew/Unico are on the 'exception' list for coupons... as well as the Room 101 stuff. Those Jam Fritas for $35 are always a cart save me as well.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 27, 2014, 10:30:08 AM
Morning, Gents. I see everyone is finding creative ways to utilize the 20% off coupon. The 15pk mowpa is even cheaper than the Jam 10pk this way. Training is paying off. =)
Mornin sir! I should have used it on the papas I had saved! I guess I still could...the Little Devils are a good deal too!
How do the Little Devils compare to the MoWPA's? Never smoked a LD, have one but didn't try it yet
IMO, GFY, etc, etc, etc...LD>MOW PA>MOW PA Maddy  It's my favorite of the 3
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 27, 2014, 10:30:37 AM
Morning, Gents. I see everyone is finding creative ways to utilize the 20% off coupon. The 15pk mowpa is even cheaper than the Jam 10pk this way. Training is paying off. =)
Mornin sir! I should have used it on the papas I had saved! I guess I still could...the Little Devils are a good deal too!

Hey, Shaun. Usually the Drew/Unico are on the 'exception' list for coupons... as well as the Room 101 stuff. Those Jam Fritas for $35 are always a cart save me as well.
Ahh good, then I'm not feeling as bad! :)
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: sfish on August 27, 2014, 10:33:33 AM
Morning, Gents. I see everyone is finding creative ways to utilize the 20% off coupon. The 15pk mowpa is even cheaper than the Jam 10pk this way. Training is paying off. =)
Mornin sir! I should have used it on the papas I had saved! I guess I still could...the Little Devils are a good deal too!
How do the Little Devils compare to the MoWPA's? Never smoked a LD, have one but didn't try it yet
IMO, GFY, etc, etc, etc...LD>MOW PA>MOW PA Maddy  It's my favorite of the 3
Well heck, $64/box free ship
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: sfish on August 27, 2014, 10:34:51 AM
Morning, Gents. I see everyone is finding creative ways to utilize the 20% off coupon. The 15pk mowpa is even cheaper than the Jam 10pk this way. Training is paying off. =)
Mornin sir! I should have used it on the papas I had saved! I guess I still could...the Little Devils are a good deal too!
How do the Little Devils compare to the MoWPA's? Never smoked a LD, have one but didn't try it yet
IMO, GFY, etc, etc, etc...LD>MOW PA>MOW PA Maddy  It's my favorite of the 3
Oh, I didn't mean to ask you but thanks anyway I guess
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 27, 2014, 10:41:59 AM
Morning, Gents. I see everyone is finding creative ways to utilize the 20% off coupon. The 15pk mowpa is even cheaper than the Jam 10pk this way. Training is paying off. =)
Mornin sir! I should have used it on the papas I had saved! I guess I still could...the Little Devils are a good deal too!
How do the Little Devils compare to the MoWPA's? Never smoked a LD, have one but didn't try it yet
IMO, GFY, etc, etc, etc...LD>MOW PA>MOW PA Maddy  It's my favorite of the 3
Well heck, $64/box free ship

Well, shit. Haven't had the LD. Like the 44RG. Think I just may add a 5er and do my own taste test... No offense Yella, but they're almost a buck more per. haha.  ;)
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 27, 2014, 10:42:00 AM
Morning, Gents. I see everyone is finding creative ways to utilize the 20% off coupon. The 15pk mowpa is even cheaper than the Jam 10pk this way. Training is paying off. =)
Mornin sir! I should have used it on the papas I had saved! I guess I still could...the Little Devils are a good deal too!
How do the Little Devils compare to the MoWPA's? Never smoked a LD, have one but didn't try it yet
IMO, GFY, etc, etc, etc...LD>MOW PA>MOW PA Maddy  It's my favorite of the 3
Oh, I didn't mean to ask you but thanks anyway I guess
Ohh GFY!
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: sfish on August 27, 2014, 10:44:07 AM
Morning, Gents. I see everyone is finding creative ways to utilize the 20% off coupon. The 15pk mowpa is even cheaper than the Jam 10pk this way. Training is paying off. =)
Mornin sir! I should have used it on the papas I had saved! I guess I still could...the Little Devils are a good deal too!
How do the Little Devils compare to the MoWPA's? Never smoked a LD, have one but didn't try it yet
IMO, GFY, etc, etc, etc...LD>MOW PA>MOW PA Maddy  It's my favorite of the 3
Oh, I didn't mean to ask you but thanks anyway I guess
Ohh GFY!
Ahh, there it is. The first heartfelt GFY of the day  ;)
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 27, 2014, 10:48:14 AM
Morning, Gents. I see everyone is finding creative ways to utilize the 20% off coupon. The 15pk mowpa is even cheaper than the Jam 10pk this way. Training is paying off. =)
Mornin sir! I should have used it on the papas I had saved! I guess I still could...the Little Devils are a good deal too!
How do the Little Devils compare to the MoWPA's? Never smoked a LD, have one but didn't try it yet
IMO, GFY, etc, etc, etc...LD>MOW PA>MOW PA Maddy  It's my favorite of the 3
Oh, I didn't mean to ask you but thanks anyway I guess

How you doin' this week, Scott. You started flip-flop rehab.  8)
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 27, 2014, 10:50:14 AM
Morning, Gents. I see everyone is finding creative ways to utilize the 20% off coupon. The 15pk mowpa is even cheaper than the Jam 10pk this way. Training is paying off. =)
Mornin sir! I should have used it on the papas I had saved! I guess I still could...the Little Devils are a good deal too!
How do the Little Devils compare to the MoWPA's? Never smoked a LD, have one but didn't try it yet
IMO, GFY, etc, etc, etc...LD>MOW PA>MOW PA Maddy  It's my favorite of the 3
Oh, I didn't mean to ask you but thanks anyway I guess
Ohh GFY!
Ahh, there it is. The first heartfelt GFY of the day  ;)
Someone had to do it, might as well break the ice!  8)
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 27, 2014, 10:56:01 AM
OK, smoke down is done I guess just ordered 55 cigars and 3 cutters. There is a special for 2 "disposable quality" cutters free with $99 purchase so might as well get those for travel, etc.  Also the MF's had a cutter for $5 option so what the heck did that too.  Took off the New Worlds since they were dipsticks about that 20% off or was going to get 10 of those.
Best price on those New Worlds is Atlantic with VIP!
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 27, 2014, 10:58:24 AM
OK, smoke down is done I guess just ordered 55 cigars and 3 cutters. There is a special for 2 "disposable quality" cutters free with $99 purchase so might as well get those for travel, etc.  Also the MF's had a cutter for $5 option so what the heck did that too.  Took off the New Worlds since they were dipsticks about that 20% off or was going to get 10 of those.
Good haul. Sucks you can't use the coupon for everything, I thought the e-mail yesterday specifically said it was for whatever. But they'll always find a way to stick it to the little guy, I guess.
From CI:  "*Some restrictions apply"  24 Hour Sale Coupon Code Restrictions
Restrictions apply to the following coupon codes:
PICNIC - 20% off
The following brands and products do not contribute to the qualifying total.
Gift Cards
Arturo Fuente
Ashton
Asylum
AVO
Bolivar
Brick House
Camacho
CAO
CLE
Cohiba
Crowned Heads
Cusano
Davidoff
Diamond Crown
Don Sixto by Nestor Plasencia
Don Tomas
Dunhill
Edgar Hoill
El Baton
Excalibur
Foundry
Gispert
God of Fire
Griffin
H. Upmann
Herrera Esteli by Drew Estate
Herrera Esteli Norteno
Hoyo de Monterrey
Juan Lopez
La Aroma de Cuba
La Gloria Cubana
Liga Privada #9 Tasting Sampler
Liga Privada No. 9 by Drew Estate
Liga Privada T52 by Drew Estate
Liga Privada T52 Tasting Sampler
Liga Privada Unico Serie
Macanudo
Mayimbe
Montecristo
Nat Sherman
New World by AJ Fernandez
Onyx Reserve
Padron
Partagas
Pinolero by AJ Fernandez
Punch
Romeo y Julieta
Room 101
Saint Luis Rey
San Cristobal
San Lotano
Sancho Panza
Sencillo
Trinidad
Trinidad Paradox
Vega Fina
Zino
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 27, 2014, 10:59:56 AM
Morning, Gents. I see everyone is finding creative ways to utilize the 20% off coupon. The 15pk mowpa is even cheaper than the Jam 10pk this way. Training is paying off. =)
Mornin sir! I should have used it on the papas I had saved! I guess I still could...the Little Devils are a good deal too!
How do the Little Devils compare to the MoWPA's? Never smoked a LD, have one but didn't try it yet
I found them pretty similar.  Been quite a while since I've compared...may be worth revisiting.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 27, 2014, 11:02:50 AM
OK, smoke down is done I guess just ordered 55 cigars and 3 cutters. There is a special for 2 "disposable quality" cutters free with $99 purchase so might as well get those for travel, etc.  Also the MF's had a cutter for $5 option so what the heck did that too.  Took off the New Worlds since they were dipsticks about that 20% off or was going to get 10 of those.
Good haul. Sucks you can't use the coupon for everything, I thought the e-mail yesterday specifically said it was for whatever. But they'll always find a way to stick it to the little guy, I guess.
From CI:  "*Some restrictions apply"  24 Hour Sale Coupon Code Restrictions
[...]
Sheesh , what's left .
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 27, 2014, 11:03:04 AM
Morning, Gents. I see everyone is finding creative ways to utilize the 20% off coupon. The 15pk mowpa is even cheaper than the Jam 10pk this way. Training is paying off. =)
Mornin sir! I should have used it on the papas I had saved! I guess I still could...the Little Devils are a good deal too!
How do the Little Devils compare to the MoWPA's? Never smoked a LD, have one but didn't try it yet
IMO, GFY, etc, etc, etc...LD>MOW PA>MOW PA Maddy  It's my favorite of the 3
Oh, I didn't mean to ask you but thanks anyway I guess

How you doin' this week, Scott. You started flip-flop rehab.  8)
Littlefish is always on fuggin' vacation.
He is also offered to GFH daily....doesn't need vacation.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 27, 2014, 11:07:12 AM
OK, smoke down is done I guess just ordered 55 cigars and 3 cutters. There is a special for 2 "disposable quality" cutters free with $99 purchase so might as well get those for travel, etc.  Also the MF's had a cutter for $5 option so what the heck did that too.  Took off the New Worlds since they were dipsticks about that 20% off or was going to get 10 of those.
Good haul. Sucks you can't use the coupon for everything, I thought the e-mail yesterday specifically said it was for whatever. But they'll always find a way to stick it to the little guy, I guess.
From CI:  "*Some restrictions apply"  24 Hour Sale Coupon Code Restrictions
[...]
MF's and the AJ Specials on the Weekly Deal is about all I was able to score on but some nice stuff there at least.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 27, 2014, 11:08:08 AM
OK, smoke down is done I guess just ordered 55 cigars and 3 cutters. There is a special for 2 "disposable quality" cutters free with $99 purchase so might as well get those for travel, etc.  Also the MF's had a cutter for $5 option so what the heck did that too.  Took off the New Worlds since they were dipsticks about that 20% off or was going to get 10 of those.
Good haul. Sucks you can't use the coupon for everything, I thought the e-mail yesterday specifically said it was for whatever. But they'll always find a way to stick it to the little guy, I guess.
From CI:  "*Some restrictions apply"  24 Hour Sale Coupon Code Restrictions
[...]

Gurkhas, Victor Sinclairs and AJ's...  ;D

Maybe the electronic smokes.  :o
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 27, 2014, 11:11:27 AM
OK, smoke down is done I guess just ordered 55 cigars and 3 cutters. There is a special for 2 "disposable quality" cutters free with $99 purchase so might as well get those for travel, etc.  Also the MF's had a cutter for $5 option so what the heck did that too.  Took off the New Worlds since they were dipsticks about that 20% off or was going to get 10 of those.
Good haul. Sucks you can't use the coupon for everything, I thought the e-mail yesterday specifically said it was for whatever. But they'll always find a way to stick it to the little guy, I guess.
From CI:  "*Some restrictions apply"  24 Hour Sale Coupon Code Restrictions
[...]

White Owls...
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 27, 2014, 11:12:45 AM
Morning, Gents. I see everyone is finding creative ways to utilize the 20% off coupon. The 15pk mowpa is even cheaper than the Jam 10pk this way. Training is paying off. =)
Mornin sir! I should have used it on the papas I had saved! I guess I still could...the Little Devils are a good deal too!
How do the Little Devils compare to the MoWPA's? Never smoked a LD, have one but didn't try it yet
IMO, GFY, etc, etc, etc...LD>MOW PA>MOW PA Maddy  It's my favorite of the 3
Oh, I didn't mean to ask you but thanks anyway I guess

How you doin' this week, Scott. You started flip-flop rehab.  8)
Littlefish is always on fuggin' vacation.
He is also offered to GFH daily....doesn't need vacation.

That's true. I was just making sure he wasn't having the cold sweats in a corner somewhere going through withdrawls.

After a week bumming at the beach, all your clothes can feel tighter... and scratchier.

Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: sfish on August 27, 2014, 11:17:31 AM
Morning, Gents. I see everyone is finding creative ways to utilize the 20% off coupon. The 15pk mowpa is even cheaper than the Jam 10pk this way. Training is paying off. =)
Mornin sir! I should have used it on the papas I had saved! I guess I still could...the Little Devils are a good deal too!
How do the Little Devils compare to the MoWPA's? Never smoked a LD, have one but didn't try it yet
IMO, GFY, etc, etc, etc...LD>MOW PA>MOW PA Maddy  It's my favorite of the 3
Oh, I didn't mean to ask you but thanks anyway I guess

How you doin' this week, Scott. You started flip-flop rehab.  8)
That's for sure, limping through this week it's not pretty
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: sfish on August 27, 2014, 11:18:11 AM
OK, smoke down is done I guess just ordered 55 cigars and 3 cutters. There is a special for 2 "disposable quality" cutters free with $99 purchase so might as well get those for travel, etc.  Also the MF's had a cutter for $5 option so what the heck did that too.  Took off the New Worlds since they were dipsticks about that 20% off or was going to get 10 of those.
Best price on those New Worlds is Atlantic with VIP!
Anybody smoke one yet?
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 27, 2014, 11:21:02 AM
OK, smoke down is done I guess just ordered 55 cigars and 3 cutters. There is a special for 2 "disposable quality" cutters free with $99 purchase so might as well get those for travel, etc.  Also the MF's had a cutter for $5 option so what the heck did that too.  Took off the New Worlds since they were dipsticks about that 20% off or was going to get 10 of those.
Best price on those New Worlds is Atlantic with VIP!
Anybody smoke one yet?
Sr. Wacky gave them a thumbs UP
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: sfish on August 27, 2014, 11:21:04 AM
Morning, Gents. I see everyone is finding creative ways to utilize the 20% off coupon. The 15pk mowpa is even cheaper than the Jam 10pk this way. Training is paying off. =)
Mornin sir! I should have used it on the papas I had saved! I guess I still could...the Little Devils are a good deal too!
How do the Little Devils compare to the MoWPA's? Never smoked a LD, have one but didn't try it yet
IMO, GFY, etc, etc, etc...LD>MOW PA>MOW PA Maddy  It's my favorite of the 3
Oh, I didn't mean to ask you but thanks anyway I guess

How you doin' this week, Scott. You started flip-flop rehab.  8)
Littlefish is always on fuggin' vacation.
He is also offered to GFH daily....doesn't need vacation.
Vacation is often a state of mind, real ones are too few and far between to be the only source of happiness
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 27, 2014, 11:21:31 AM
OK, smoke down is done I guess just ordered 55 cigars and 3 cutters. There is a special for 2 "disposable quality" cutters free with $99 purchase so might as well get those for travel, etc.  Also the MF's had a cutter for $5 option so what the heck did that too.  Took off the New Worlds since they were dipsticks about that 20% off or was going to get 10 of those.
Best price on those New Worlds is Atlantic with VIP!
Anybody smoke one yet?
Joe has, and he said he enjoyed it.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 27, 2014, 11:21:53 AM
OK, smoke down is done I guess just ordered 55 cigars and 3 cutters. There is a special for 2 "disposable quality" cutters free with $99 purchase so might as well get those for travel, etc.  Also the MF's had a cutter for $5 option so what the heck did that too.  Took off the New Worlds since they were dipsticks about that 20% off or was going to get 10 of those.
Best price on those New Worlds is Atlantic with VIP!
Anybody smoke one yet?
Sr. Wacky gave them a thumbs UP
What he said.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: sfish on August 27, 2014, 11:21:59 AM
OK, smoke down is done I guess just ordered 55 cigars and 3 cutters. There is a special for 2 "disposable quality" cutters free with $99 purchase so might as well get those for travel, etc.  Also the MF's had a cutter for $5 option so what the heck did that too.  Took off the New Worlds since they were dipsticks about that 20% off or was going to get 10 of those.
Best price on those New Worlds is Atlantic with VIP!
Anybody smoke one yet?
Sr. Wacky gave them a thumbs UP
That means a lot coming from him about an AJF product
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 27, 2014, 11:25:35 AM
OK, smoke down is done I guess just ordered 55 cigars and 3 cutters. There is a special for 2 "disposable quality" cutters free with $99 purchase so might as well get those for travel, etc.  Also the MF's had a cutter for $5 option so what the heck did that too.  Took off the New Worlds since they were dipsticks about that 20% off or was going to get 10 of those.
Best price on those New Worlds is Atlantic with VIP!
Anybody smoke one yet?
Sr. Wacky gave them a thumbs UP
That means a lot coming from him about an AJF product
Gotta stick with what works! But agreed, lots of AJF fanboys here
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 27, 2014, 11:28:10 AM
OK, smoke down is done I guess just ordered 55 cigars and 3 cutters. There is a special for 2 "disposable quality" cutters free with $99 purchase so might as well get those for travel, etc.  Also the MF's had a cutter for $5 option so what the heck did that too.  Took off the New Worlds since they were dipsticks about that 20% off or was going to get 10 of those.
Best price on those New Worlds is Atlantic with VIP!
Anybody smoke one yet?
Sr. Wacky gave them a thumbs UP
That means a lot coming from him about an AJF product
Gotta stick with what works! But agreed, lots of AJF fanboys here
Seems like Dean tried one and liked it.  And where the hell is Dean he has not reported in yet after 6 hours on the road.  Hopefully we get a lunch time report at least.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: sfish on August 27, 2014, 11:29:08 AM
OK, smoke down is done I guess just ordered 55 cigars and 3 cutters. There is a special for 2 "disposable quality" cutters free with $99 purchase so might as well get those for travel, etc.  Also the MF's had a cutter for $5 option so what the heck did that too.  Took off the New Worlds since they were dipsticks about that 20% off or was going to get 10 of those.
Best price on those New Worlds is Atlantic with VIP!
Anybody smoke one yet?
Sr. Wacky gave them a thumbs UP
That means a lot coming from him about an AJF product
Gotta stick with what works! But agreed, lots of AJF fanboys here
Seems like Dean tried one and liked it.  And where the hell is Dean he has not reported in yet after 6 hours on the road.  Hopefully we get a lunch time report at least.
Who's this Dean character?
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 27, 2014, 11:29:45 AM
OK, smoke down is done I guess just ordered 55 cigars and 3 cutters. There is a special for 2 "disposable quality" cutters free with $99 purchase so might as well get those for travel, etc.  Also the MF's had a cutter for $5 option so what the heck did that too.  Took off the New Worlds since they were dipsticks about that 20% off or was going to get 10 of those.
Best price on those New Worlds is Atlantic with VIP!
Anybody smoke one yet?
Sr. Wacky gave them a thumbs UP
That means a lot coming from him about an AJF product
Gotta stick with what works! But agreed, lots of AJF fanboys here
I am generally one but they usually require some months of aging to reach the outstanding level.  But after about 3 or 4 months the Fallen Angel's have shown little improvement to me.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 27, 2014, 11:30:56 AM
OK, smoke down is done I guess just ordered 55 cigars and 3 cutters. There is a special for 2 "disposable quality" cutters free with $99 purchase so might as well get those for travel, etc.  Also the MF's had a cutter for $5 option so what the heck did that too.  Took off the New Worlds since they were dipsticks about that 20% off or was going to get 10 of those.
Best price on those New Worlds is Atlantic with VIP!
Anybody smoke one yet?
Sr. Wacky gave them a thumbs UP
That means a lot coming from him about an AJF product
Gotta stick with what works! But agreed, lots of AJF fanboys here
Seems like Dean tried one and liked it.  And where the hell is Dean he has not reported in yet after 6 hours on the road.  Hopefully we get a lunch time report at least.
Who's this Dean character?
Now appropriately re-named by Travellin Dave as  Travellin Dean.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 27, 2014, 11:32:34 AM
[...]
I like that...he is in need of a new name.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: sfish on August 27, 2014, 11:36:57 AM
[...]
Yeah but that one will only last a day and a half
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: sfish on August 27, 2014, 11:38:32 AM
Morning, Gents. I see everyone is finding creative ways to utilize the 20% off coupon. The 15pk mowpa is even cheaper than the Jam 10pk this way. Training is paying off. =)
Mornin sir! I should have used it on the papas I had saved! I guess I still could...the Little Devils are a good deal too!
How do the Little Devils compare to the MoWPA's? Never smoked a LD, have one but didn't try it yet
I found them pretty similar.  Been quite a while since I've compared...may be worth revisiting.
By that rationale the MoWPA's are a better deal
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 27, 2014, 11:39:42 AM
[...]
I am highly confident that we will find a great name by then based on the Travel Tales of Dean and/or the New Landlord and Trailer.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 27, 2014, 11:41:02 AM
Morning, Gents. I see everyone is finding creative ways to utilize the 20% off coupon. The 15pk mowpa is even cheaper than the Jam 10pk this way. Training is paying off. =)
Mornin sir! I should have used it on the papas I had saved! I guess I still could...the Little Devils are a good deal too!
How do the Little Devils compare to the MoWPA's? Never smoked a LD, have one but didn't try it yet
I found them pretty similar.  Been quite a while since I've compared...may be worth revisiting.
By that rationale the MoWPA's are a better deal
I don't think the MOW PAs rest/age well, IMO...they get bland, whereas the LDs stay more constant.  Or at least that was my finding.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: sfish on August 27, 2014, 11:44:58 AM
[...]
Are you sure he'll tell us? He's pretty tight-lipped  :D
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 27, 2014, 11:48:13 AM
Okay... Famous isn't making this any easier.

Option 1, CI = $58.40, 15 mowpa + 5 mowsp/ld

Option 2, Monster = $58.89, 10 NR's + 5 4Kicks cg

Unfortunately, can't be both.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 27, 2014, 11:48:23 AM
Morning, Gents. I see everyone is finding creative ways to utilize the 20% off coupon. The 15pk mowpa is even cheaper than the Jam 10pk this way. Training is paying off. =)
Mornin sir! I should have used it on the papas I had saved! I guess I still could...the Little Devils are a good deal too!
How do the Little Devils compare to the MoWPA's? Never smoked a LD, have one but didn't try it yet
I found them pretty similar.  Been quite a while since I've compared...may be worth revisiting.
By that rationale the MoWPA's are a better deal
I don't think the MOW PAs rest/age well, IMO...they get bland, whereas the LDs stay more constant.  Or at least that was my finding.
Purchased some PA's today but have never tried them.   I have mostly had Ruinations which rest just fine but they are also pretty good a few weeks off the truck.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 27, 2014, 11:53:02 AM
Well we have not discussed tv shows in a while so here is a wild-ass story!  I quit watching this show because he was such and asshole on the show.

'Sons of Guns' actor arrested for aggravated rape of 12-year-old

The U.S. Marshal in East Baton Rouge Parish arrested William Hayden around 3 p.m. Tuesday. The East Baton Rouge Parish Prison had a warrant out for Hayden's arrest and the U.S. Marshal's Office picked him up in Livingston Parish as a fugitive from East Baton Rouge Parish.

On August 9, 2014, Will Hayden was charged with molestation of a juvenile and crimes against nature. According to TMZ, Hayden says the first arrest was the result of a bitter ex-girlfriend's false allegations.

Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 27, 2014, 11:53:09 AM
Okay... Famous isn't making this any easier.

Option 1, CI = $58.40, 15 mowpa + 5 mowsp/ld

Option 2, Monster = $58.89, 10 NR's + 5 4Kicks cg

Unfortunately, can't be both.
Damn that's a really tough call.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 27, 2014, 12:03:02 PM
Speaking of NR, I know I bought an extra one when I was last at the b&m but I couldn't find it this morning.  I'm concerned that I'm missing a humidor and it's not being monitored for proper humidification, etc.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 27, 2014, 12:03:17 PM
OK, smoke down is done I guess just ordered 55 cigars and 3 cutters. There is a special for 2 "disposable quality" cutters free with $99 purchase so might as well get those for travel, etc.  Also the MF's had a cutter for $5 option so what the heck did that too.  Took off the New Worlds since they were dipsticks about that 20% off or was going to get 10 of those.
Best price on those New Worlds is Atlantic with VIP!
Anybody smoke one yet?
Sr. Wacky gave them a thumbs UP
What he said.
Agree fully with that endorsement.  Nice full flavors, smooth, well constructed and outstanding price point.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 27, 2014, 12:03:27 PM
Speaking of NR, I know I bought an extra one when I was last at the b&m but I couldn't find it this morning.  I'm concerned that I'm missing a humidor and it's not being monitored for proper humidification, etc.
How does one lose a humidor Tony?
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 27, 2014, 12:04:17 PM
Mashing some Nica Rustica's 10/$46 not so sure that is a good deal though.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 27, 2014, 12:05:22 PM
Morning, Gents. I see everyone is finding creative ways to utilize the 20% off coupon. The 15pk mowpa is even cheaper than the Jam 10pk this way. Training is paying off. =)
Mornin sir! I should have used it on the papas I had saved! I guess I still could...the Little Devils are a good deal too!
How do the Little Devils compare to the MoWPA's? Never smoked a LD, have one but didn't try it yet
IMO, GFY, etc, etc, etc...LD>MOW PA>MOW PA Maddy  It's my favorite of the 3
Oh, I didn't mean to ask you but thanks anyway I guess

How you doin' this week, Scott. You started flip-flop rehab.  8)
Littlefish is always on fuggin' vacation.
He is also offered to GFH daily....doesn't need vacation.
Vacation is often a state of mind, real ones are too few and far between to be the only source of happiness
Thats why I have my little Tiki garden and torches.....can escape with a cigar most any day.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 27, 2014, 12:05:34 PM
Okay... Famous isn't making this any easier.

Option 1, CI = $58.40, 15 mowpa + 5 mowsp/ld

Option 2, Monster = $58.89, 10 NR's + 5 4Kicks cg

Unfortunately, can't be both.
Damn that's a really tough call.

Go with the Monster. Much better quality sticks there, IMO. One and done, I'm on government time today. Have a good one, all.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 27, 2014, 12:06:59 PM
OK, smoke down is done I guess just ordered 55 cigars and 3 cutters. There is a special for 2 "disposable quality" cutters free with $99 purchase so might as well get those for travel, etc.  Also the MF's had a cutter for $5 option so what the heck did that too.  Took off the New Worlds since they were dipsticks about that 20% off or was going to get 10 of those.
Best price on those New Worlds is Atlantic with VIP!
Anybody smoke one yet?
Sr. Wacky gave them a thumbs UP
That means a lot coming from him about an AJF product
Gotta stick with what works! But agreed, lots of AJF fanboys here
Not JWacky....doesn't like most of the CI AJF's but does like his general distribution stuff.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: sfish on August 27, 2014, 12:08:24 PM
Mashing some Nica Rustica's 10/$46 not so sure that is a good deal though.
I went to the "Cigars on Sale" tab, added a humidifier and a water pillow to my cart then went to the monster and added the NRs. $40.93 for (10) and I needed a round humidifier so good deal there
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: sfish on August 27, 2014, 12:09:08 PM
[...]

Say no more, I'll be there at 5:00
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: sfish on August 27, 2014, 12:10:52 PM
Okay... Famous isn't making this any easier.

Option 1, CI = $58.40, 15 mowpa + 5 mowsp/ld

Option 2, Monster = $58.89, 10 NR's + 5 4Kicks cg

Unfortunately, can't be both.
Damn that's a really tough call.

Go with the Monster. Much better quality sticks there, IMO. One and done, I'm on government time today. Have a good one, all.
Enablin' government bastidge!
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 27, 2014, 12:10:53 PM
[...]
Once he settles in, maybe FloriDean.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 27, 2014, 12:11:42 PM
[...]

Welcome to stop by any time.  You know where the beer is.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: sfish on August 27, 2014, 12:15:11 PM
[...]

Sure you can spare some? It looked a little thin last time  ;)
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 27, 2014, 12:16:53 PM
[...]

Thanks Dave!
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 27, 2014, 12:21:33 PM
Speaking of NR, I know I bought an extra one when I was last at the b&m but I couldn't find it this morning.  I'm concerned that I'm missing a humidor and it's not being monitored for proper humidification, etc.
How does one lose a humidor Tony?
You answered your own question there.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: sfish on August 27, 2014, 12:23:04 PM
Speaking of NR, I know I bought an extra one when I was last at the b&m but I couldn't find it this morning.  I'm concerned that I'm missing a humidor and it's not being monitored for proper humidification, etc.
How does one lose a humidor Tony?
You answered your own question there.
He should check his belly-button
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 27, 2014, 12:26:37 PM
Mashing some Nica Rustica's 10/$46 not so sure that is a good deal though.

Good Deal, imo. I went with it myself. Catsrule cpn being the key of course.

Bundle of 25 w/cpn = 112, $4.48 ea.
(2) 10pks w/cpn = 76.32, $3.81 ea.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 27, 2014, 12:28:10 PM
[...]

Just drinking down to make room for the autumn offerings.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 27, 2014, 12:28:21 PM
Mashing some Nica Rustica's 10/$46 not so sure that is a good deal though.

Good Deal, imo. I went with it myself. Catsrule cpn being the key of course.

Bundle of 25 w/cpn = 112, $4.48 ea.
(2) 10pks w/cpn = 76.32, $3.81 ea.
WackyJr in the house!
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 27, 2014, 12:40:11 PM
Mashing some Nica Rustica's 10/$46 not so sure that is a good deal though.

Good Deal, imo. I went with it myself. Catsrule cpn being the key of course.

Bundle of 25 w/cpn = 112, $4.48 ea.
(2) 10pks w/cpn = 76.32, $3.81 ea.
Wonder how long it will take someone to copy and post on the CI banter as their discovery?
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 27, 2014, 12:44:02 PM
Mashing some Nica Rustica's 10/$46 not so sure that is a good deal though.

Good Deal, imo. I went with it myself. Catsrule cpn being the key of course.

Bundle of 25 w/cpn = 112, $4.48 ea.
(2) 10pks w/cpn = 76.32, $3.81 ea.
Wonder how long it will take someone to copy and post on the CI banter as their discovery?
I'll do it right now!
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 27, 2014, 12:51:29 PM
Mashing some Nica Rustica's 10/$46 not so sure that is a good deal though.

Good Deal, imo. I went with it myself. Catsrule cpn being the key of course.

Bundle of 25 w/cpn = 112, $4.48 ea.
(2) 10pks w/cpn = 76.32, $3.81 ea.
Wonder how long it will take someone to copy and post on the CI banter as their discovery?

Besides Bret, They say they don't like 'em anyway. "Too gimmicky... fake smoke" etc. Leaves more for me I suppose.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 27, 2014, 12:52:02 PM
Well we have not discussed tv shows in a while so here is a wild-ass story!  I quit watching this show because he was such and asshole on the show.

'Sons of Guns' actor arrested for aggravated rape of 12-year-old

The U.S. Marshal in East Baton Rouge Parish arrested William Hayden around 3 p.m. Tuesday. The East Baton Rouge Parish Prison had a warrant out for Hayden's arrest and the U.S. Marshal's Office picked him up in Livingston Parish as a fugitive from East Baton Rouge Parish.

On August 9, 2014, Will Hayden was charged with molestation of a juvenile and crimes against nature. According to TMZ, Hayden says the first arrest was the result of a bitter ex-girlfriend's false allegations.
Their shop is about 1/2 mile from my work and the entire bunch of them are dicks, Chris got mad one day and threw his cup of coffee at the front door. Chris and the daughter came in after his first arrest and said it was all a big mistake. Jackasses!
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: ss2 on August 27, 2014, 12:55:37 PM
Mashing some Nica Rustica's 10/$46 not so sure that is a good deal though.

Good Deal, imo. I went with it myself. Catsrule cpn being the key of course.

Bundle of 25 w/cpn = 112, $4.48 ea.
(2) 10pks w/cpn = 76.32, $3.81 ea.
Wonder how long it will take someone to copy and post on the CI banter as their discovery?
I'll do it right now!
Awww man!  I was gonna do it.  notice one of the Famous Deals of the Week are a 5iver of Mi Barrio Bilat...(whatever) for thirty some dollars.  on the mash, they were $19.00
so 1 10er of NR's and 1 5er of MB.  with the coupon, just over $50.00.  Good afternoon fellow coupon clippers.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 27, 2014, 01:02:51 PM
Last one, CigarPlace Wednesday deals... Free Shipping on Monday, if deals last that long.

http://www.cigarplace.biz/index.cfm/keyword/ff403/a/catalog.search/PgStart/1/PAGERMAXITEMS/9999?utm_source=5Pack+Feeding+Frenzy+-+Aug+27%2C+2014+-+List-B&utm_campaign=Feeding+Frenzy+-+8%2F27%2F14+10am+-+List+B&utm_medium=email

CODE = ff403
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 27, 2014, 01:15:00 PM
Speaking of NR, I know I bought an extra one when I was last at the b&m but I couldn't find it this morning.  I'm concerned that I'm missing a humidor and it's not being monitored for proper humidification, etc.
How does one lose a humidor Tony?
You answered your own question there.
He should check his belly-button
Fuck.  And it's not even Tuesday.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 27, 2014, 01:17:39 PM
Mashing some Nica Rustica's 10/$46 not so sure that is a good deal though.

Good Deal, imo. I went with it myself. Catsrule cpn being the key of course.

Bundle of 25 w/cpn = 112, $4.48 ea.
(2) 10pks w/cpn = 76.32, $3.81 ea.
Wonder how long it will take someone to copy and post on the CI banter as their discovery?
I posted a deal at CI , one time but I said that backyardsmoker Steve fond it .
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 27, 2014, 01:17:44 PM
Mashing some Nica Rustica's 10/$46 not so sure that is a good deal though.

Good Deal, imo. I went with it myself. Catsrule cpn being the key of course.

Bundle of 25 w/cpn = 112, $4.48 ea.
(2) 10pks w/cpn = 76.32, $3.81 ea.
Wonder how long it will take someone to copy and post on the CI banter as their discovery?
I'll do it right now!
Awww man!  I was gonna do it.  notice one of the Famous Deals of the Week are a 5iver of Mi Barrio Bilat...(whatever) for thirty some dollars.  on the mash, they were $19.00
so 1 10er of NR's and 1 5er of MB.  with the coupon, just over $50.00.  Good afternoon fellow coupon clippers.
Happy Hump Day Sam!
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 27, 2014, 01:18:21 PM
Mashing some Nica Rustica's 10/$46 not so sure that is a good deal though.

Good Deal, imo. I went with it myself. Catsrule cpn being the key of course.

Bundle of 25 w/cpn = 112, $4.48 ea.
(2) 10pks w/cpn = 76.32, $3.81 ea.
Did not know Catsrule was still good, that helps!  I got them resting in my cart.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 27, 2014, 01:20:22 PM
Mashing some Nica Rustica's 10/$46 not so sure that is a good deal though.

Good Deal, imo. I went with it myself. Catsrule cpn being the key of course.

Bundle of 25 w/cpn = 112, $4.48 ea.
(2) 10pks w/cpn = 76.32, $3.81 ea.
Wonder how long it will take someone to copy and post on the CI banter as their discovery?
I'll do it right now!
Awww man!  I was gonna do it.  notice one of the Famous Deals of the Week are a 5iver of Mi Barrio Bilat...(whatever) for thirty some dollars.  on the mash, they were $19.00
so 1 10er of NR's and 1 5er of MB.  with the coupon, just over $50.00.  Good afternoon fellow coupon clippers.

Ha! Looks like you've done this before. Afternoon.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 27, 2014, 01:23:10 PM
Mashing some Nica Rustica's 10/$46 not so sure that is a good deal though.

Good Deal, imo. I went with it myself. Catsrule cpn being the key of course.

Bundle of 25 w/cpn = 112, $4.48 ea.
(2) 10pks w/cpn = 76.32, $3.81 ea.
Wonder how long it will take someone to copy and post on the CI banter as their discovery?
I posted a deal at CI , one time but I said that backyardsmoker Steve fond it .

Don't fret DD. Post what you like, like what you post! lol
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 27, 2014, 01:23:42 PM
Mashing some Nica Rustica's 10/$46 not so sure that is a good deal though.

Good Deal, imo. I went with it myself. Catsrule cpn being the key of course.

Bundle of 25 w/cpn = 112, $4.48 ea.
(2) 10pks w/cpn = 76.32, $3.81 ea.
Wonder how long it will take someone to copy and post on the CI banter as their discovery?
I posted a deal at CI , one time but I said that backyardsmoker Steve fond it .

Don't fret DD. Post what you like, like what you post! lol
Just doesn't mean we will! ;)
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 27, 2014, 01:28:19 PM
Mashing some Nica Rustica's 10/$46 not so sure that is a good deal though.

Good Deal, imo. I went with it myself. Catsrule cpn being the key of course.

Bundle of 25 w/cpn = 112, $4.48 ea.
(2) 10pks w/cpn = 76.32, $3.81 ea.
Wonder how long it will take someone to copy and post on the CI banter as their discovery?
I posted a deal at CI , one time but I said that backyardsmoker Steve fond it .

Don't fret DD. Post what you like, like what you post! lol
Thanks Steve.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 27, 2014, 01:28:50 PM
Mashing some Nica Rustica's 10/$46 not so sure that is a good deal though.

Good Deal, imo. I went with it myself. Catsrule cpn being the key of course.

Bundle of 25 w/cpn = 112, $4.48 ea.
(2) 10pks w/cpn = 76.32, $3.81 ea.
Wonder how long it will take someone to copy and post on the CI banter as their discovery?
I posted a deal at CI , one time but I said that backyardsmoker Steve fond it .

Don't fret DD. Post what you like, like what you post! lol
Just doesn't mean we will! ;)
LOL, I know that .
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 27, 2014, 01:29:16 PM
Mashing some Nica Rustica's 10/$46 not so sure that is a good deal though.

Good Deal, imo. I went with it myself. Catsrule cpn being the key of course.

Bundle of 25 w/cpn = 112, $4.48 ea.
(2) 10pks w/cpn = 76.32, $3.81 ea.
Wonder how long it will take someone to copy and post on the CI banter as their discovery?
I posted a deal at CI , one time but I said that backyardsmoker Steve fond it .

Don't fret DD. Post what you like, like what you post! lol
Just doesn't mean we will! ;)

You guys are tough. Didn't know the rift was that deep.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 27, 2014, 01:33:13 PM
Mashing some Nica Rustica's 10/$46 not so sure that is a good deal though.

Good Deal, imo. I went with it myself. Catsrule cpn being the key of course.

Bundle of 25 w/cpn = 112, $4.48 ea.
(2) 10pks w/cpn = 76.32, $3.81 ea.
Wonder how long it will take someone to copy and post on the CI banter as their discovery?
I posted a deal at CI , one time but I said that backyardsmoker Steve fond it .

Don't fret DD. Post what you like, like what you post! lol
Just doesn't mean we will! ;)

You guys are tough. Didn't know the rift was that deep.
It's fuckin balls deep! In all honestly, I just like the fuel the flames, no beef here...minus the fact that the OGs ignore all of my comments to say hi, so FUCK EM.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: ss2 on August 27, 2014, 01:45:05 PM
Mashing some Nica Rustica's 10/$46 not so sure that is a good deal though.

Good Deal, imo. I went with it myself. Catsrule cpn being the key of course.

Bundle of 25 w/cpn = 112, $4.48 ea.
(2) 10pks w/cpn = 76.32, $3.81 ea.
Wonder how long it will take someone to copy and post on the CI banter as their discovery?
I'll do it right now!
Awww man!  I was gonna do it.  notice one of the Famous Deals of the Week are a 5iver of Mi Barrio Bilat...(whatever) for thirty some dollars.  on the mash, they were $19.00
so 1 10er of NR's and 1 5er of MB.  with the coupon, just over $50.00.  Good afternoon fellow coupon clippers.
Happy Hump Day Sam!
Thanks CG!
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 27, 2014, 01:46:05 PM
Hey LTG, how bout Josh Gordon? Little harsh IMO...
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on August 27, 2014, 01:47:01 PM
Anyone know if there's a free shipping code for CI right now?
Last ones I had are dead, the cheap Bastiges.
labor14  ???
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 27, 2014, 01:47:21 PM
Hey LTG, how bout Josh Gordon? Little harsh IMO...
He's a jackass.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on August 27, 2014, 01:47:37 PM
Anyone know if there's a free shipping code for CI right now?
Last ones I had are dead, the cheap Bastiges.
labor14  ???
no wait that's 20% off. sorry...
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 27, 2014, 01:47:38 PM
Mashing some Nica Rustica's 10/$46 not so sure that is a good deal though.

Good Deal, imo. I went with it myself. Catsrule cpn being the key of course.

Bundle of 25 w/cpn = 112, $4.48 ea.
(2) 10pks w/cpn = 76.32, $3.81 ea.
Wonder how long it will take someone to copy and post on the CI banter as their discovery?
I posted a deal at CI , one time but I said that backyardsmoker Steve fond it .

Don't fret DD. Post what you like, like what you post! lol
Just doesn't mean we will! ;)

You guys are tough. Didn't know the rift was that deep.
It's fuckin balls deep! In all honestly, I just like the fuel the flames, no beef here...minus the fact that the OGs ignore all of my comments to say hi, so FUCK EM.
So, not very deep then?
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: ss2 on August 27, 2014, 01:48:41 PM
Last one, CigarPlace Wednesday deals... Free Shipping on Monday, if deals last that long.

http://www.cigarplace.biz/index.cfm/keyword/ff403/a/catalog.search/PgStart/1/PAGERMAXITEMS/9999?utm_source=5Pack+Feeding+Frenzy+-+Aug+27%2C+2014+-+List-B&utm_campaign=Feeding+Frenzy+-+8%2F27%2F14+10am+-+List+B&utm_medium=email

CODE = ff403
Very interesting.  going to try and see if it carries to Monday.  saw Partigas #4  (mistaking that for "D4") and for an instant went "what?" but realized  Not the same thing!  Darn,  really like the D4.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 27, 2014, 01:49:14 PM
Mashing some Nica Rustica's 10/$46 not so sure that is a good deal though.

Good Deal, imo. I went with it myself. Catsrule cpn being the key of course.

Bundle of 25 w/cpn = 112, $4.48 ea.
(2) 10pks w/cpn = 76.32, $3.81 ea.
Wonder how long it will take someone to copy and post on the CI banter as their discovery?
I posted a deal at CI , one time but I said that backyardsmoker Steve fond it .

Don't fret DD. Post what you like, like what you post! lol
Just doesn't mean we will! ;)

You guys are tough. Didn't know the rift was that deep.
It's fuckin balls deep! In all honestly, I just like the fuel the flames, no beef here...minus the fact that the OGs ignore all of my comments to say hi, so FUCK EM.

Shit Stirrer!  (http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/images/smilies/smiles2/stirthepot.gif)
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: ss2 on August 27, 2014, 01:49:40 PM
Anyone know if there's a free shipping code for CI right now?
Last ones I had are dead, the cheap Bastiges.
labor14  ???
no wait that's 20% off. sorry...
freesh48 still works i think
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 27, 2014, 01:51:06 PM
Hey LTG, how bout Josh Gordon? Little harsh IMO...
He's a jackass.
Woooooooooooord brother.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: ss2 on August 27, 2014, 01:51:35 PM
Last one, CigarPlace Wednesday deals... Free Shipping on Monday, if deals last that long.

http://www.cigarplace.biz/index.cfm/keyword/ff403/a/catalog.search/PgStart/1/PAGERMAXITEMS/9999?utm_source=5Pack+Feeding+Frenzy+-+Aug+27%2C+2014+-+List-B&utm_campaign=Feeding+Frenzy+-+8%2F27%2F14+10am+-+List+B&utm_medium=email

CODE = ff403
Very interesting.  going to try and see if it carries to Monday.  saw Partigas #4  (mistaking that for "D4") and for an instant went "what?" but realized  Not the same thing!  Darn,  really like the D4.
couple of 5 pks of Punch rare Corojo.  one of the few Punch offerings I actually like.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 27, 2014, 01:52:43 PM
Mashing some Nica Rustica's 10/$46 not so sure that is a good deal though.

Good Deal, imo. I went with it myself. Catsrule cpn being the key of course.

Bundle of 25 w/cpn = 112, $4.48 ea.
(2) 10pks w/cpn = 76.32, $3.81 ea.
Wonder how long it will take someone to copy and post on the CI banter as their discovery?
I posted a deal at CI , one time but I said that backyardsmoker Steve fond it .

Don't fret DD. Post what you like, like what you post! lol
Just doesn't mean we will! ;)

You guys are tough. Didn't know the rift was that deep.
It's fuckin balls deep! In all honestly, I just like the fuel the flames, no beef here...minus the fact that the OGs ignore all of my comments to say hi, so FUCK EM.
So, not very deep then?

Was thinking the same thing. Even though we say good morning to OldYella, we usually bust his balls in the same breath. (http://forums.steelersfever.com/images/smilies/chuckle.gif)
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 27, 2014, 01:52:59 PM
Mashing some Nica Rustica's 10/$46 not so sure that is a good deal though.

Good Deal, imo. I went with it myself. Catsrule cpn being the key of course.

Bundle of 25 w/cpn = 112, $4.48 ea.
(2) 10pks w/cpn = 76.32, $3.81 ea.
Wonder how long it will take someone to copy and post on the CI banter as their discovery?
I posted a deal at CI , one time but I said that backyardsmoker Steve fond it .

Don't fret DD. Post what you like, like what you post! lol
Just doesn't mean we will! ;)

You guys are tough. Didn't know the rift was that deep.
Rift?
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 27, 2014, 01:58:49 PM
Mashing some Nica Rustica's 10/$46 not so sure that is a good deal though.

Good Deal, imo. I went with it myself. Catsrule cpn being the key of course.

Bundle of 25 w/cpn = 112, $4.48 ea.
(2) 10pks w/cpn = 76.32, $3.81 ea.
Wonder how long it will take someone to copy and post on the CI banter as their discovery?
I posted a deal at CI , one time but I said that backyardsmoker Steve fond it .

Don't fret DD. Post what you like, like what you post! lol
Just doesn't mean we will! ;)

You guys are tough. Didn't know the rift was that deep.
Rift?

Same place you lost that humidor apparently. Not entirely sure though.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 27, 2014, 02:15:35 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: sfish on August 27, 2014, 02:22:19 PM
Hazzuh!
Later Dave
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 27, 2014, 02:24:15 PM
Adios, Dave.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 27, 2014, 02:27:36 PM
Mashing some Nica Rustica's 10/$46 not so sure that is a good deal though.

Good Deal, imo. I went with it myself. Catsrule cpn being the key of course.

Bundle of 25 w/cpn = 112, $4.48 ea.
(2) 10pks w/cpn = 76.32, $3.81 ea.
Wonder how long it will take someone to copy and post on the CI banter as their discovery?
I posted a deal at CI , one time but I said that backyardsmoker Steve fond it .
Not everyone cares to give credit for "finds" and information sources.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 27, 2014, 02:29:45 PM
Mashing some Nica Rustica's 10/$46 not so sure that is a good deal though.

Good Deal, imo. I went with it myself. Catsrule cpn being the key of course.

Bundle of 25 w/cpn = 112, $4.48 ea.
(2) 10pks w/cpn = 76.32, $3.81 ea.
Wonder how long it will take someone to copy and post on the CI banter as their discovery?
I posted a deal at CI , one time but I said that backyardsmoker Steve fond it .

Don't fret DD. Post what you like, like what you post! lol
Just doesn't mean we will! ;)

You guys are tough. Didn't know the rift was that deep.
It's fuckin balls deep! In all honestly, I just like the fuel the flames, no beef here...minus the fact that the OGs ignore all of my comments to say hi, so FUCK EM.

Shit Stirrer!  (http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/images/smilies/smiles2/stirthepot.gif)
He does do it well!
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 27, 2014, 02:30:19 PM
Last one, CigarPlace Wednesday deals... Free Shipping on Monday, if deals last that long.

http://www.cigarplace.biz/index.cfm/keyword/ff403/a/catalog.search/PgStart/1/PAGERMAXITEMS/9999?utm_source=5Pack+Feeding+Frenzy+-+Aug+27%2C+2014+-+List-B&utm_campaign=Feeding+Frenzy+-+8%2F27%2F14+10am+-+List+B&utm_medium=email

CODE = ff403
Very interesting.  going to try and see if it carries to Monday.  saw Partigas #4  (mistaking that for "D4") and for an instant went "what?" but realized  Not the same thing!  Darn,  really like the D4.
couple of 5 pks of Punch rare Corojo.  one of the few Punch offerings I actually like.
Bareknuckle?
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 27, 2014, 02:31:15 PM
Mashing some Nica Rustica's 10/$46 not so sure that is a good deal though.

Good Deal, imo. I went with it myself. Catsrule cpn being the key of course.

Bundle of 25 w/cpn = 112, $4.48 ea.
(2) 10pks w/cpn = 76.32, $3.81 ea.
Wonder how long it will take someone to copy and post on the CI banter as their discovery?
I posted a deal at CI , one time but I said that backyardsmoker Steve fond it .

Don't fret DD. Post what you like, like what you post! lol
Just doesn't mean we will! ;)

You guys are tough. Didn't know the rift was that deep.
Rift?

Same place you lost that humidor apparently. Not entirely sure though.
It's really pissing me off.  I recall putting it down and saying to myself, don't forget where you're putting this cigar.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 27, 2014, 02:33:20 PM
Have a good one Dave.
Nice bucket challenge by the way!
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 27, 2014, 02:33:32 PM
Mashing some Nica Rustica's 10/$46 not so sure that is a good deal though.

Good Deal, imo. I went with it myself. Catsrule cpn being the key of course.

Bundle of 25 w/cpn = 112, $4.48 ea.
(2) 10pks w/cpn = 76.32, $3.81 ea.
Wonder how long it will take someone to copy and post on the CI banter as their discovery?
I posted a deal at CI , one time but I said that backyardsmoker Steve fond it .

Don't fret DD. Post what you like, like what you post! lol
Just doesn't mean we will! ;)

You guys are tough. Didn't know the rift was that deep.
Rift?

Same place you lost that humidor apparently. Not entirely sure though.
It's really pissing me off.  I recall putting it down and saying to myself, don't forget where you're putting this cigar.

You probably smoked it already and were too buzzed to remember... shoulda had a pipe instead.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: sfish on August 27, 2014, 02:34:31 PM
Mashing some Nica Rustica's 10/$46 not so sure that is a good deal though.

Good Deal, imo. I went with it myself. Catsrule cpn being the key of course.

Bundle of 25 w/cpn = 112, $4.48 ea.
(2) 10pks w/cpn = 76.32, $3.81 ea.
Wonder how long it will take someone to copy and post on the CI banter as their discovery?
I posted a deal at CI , one time but I said that backyardsmoker Steve fond it .

Don't fret DD. Post what you like, like what you post! lol
Just doesn't mean we will! ;)

You guys are tough. Didn't know the rift was that deep.
It's fuckin balls deep! In all honestly, I just like the fuel the flames, no beef here...minus the fact that the OGs ignore all of my comments to say hi, so FUCK EM.

Shit Stirrer!  (http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/images/smilies/smiles2/stirthepot.gif)
He does do it well!
No room for guys like that around here, it's just uncalled for!
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: sfish on August 27, 2014, 02:35:52 PM
Mashing some Nica Rustica's 10/$46 not so sure that is a good deal though.

Good Deal, imo. I went with it myself. Catsrule cpn being the key of course.

Bundle of 25 w/cpn = 112, $4.48 ea.
(2) 10pks w/cpn = 76.32, $3.81 ea.
Wonder how long it will take someone to copy and post on the CI banter as their discovery?
I posted a deal at CI , one time but I said that backyardsmoker Steve fond it .

Don't fret DD. Post what you like, like what you post! lol
Just doesn't mean we will! ;)

You guys are tough. Didn't know the rift was that deep.
Rift?

Same place you lost that humidor apparently. Not entirely sure though.
It's really pissing me off.  I recall putting it down and saying to myself, don't forget where you're putting this cigar.
I wouldn't lose too much sleep over a humidor with one cigar in it
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 27, 2014, 02:40:15 PM
Mashing some Nica Rustica's 10/$46 not so sure that is a good deal though.

Good Deal, imo. I went with it myself. Catsrule cpn being the key of course.

Bundle of 25 w/cpn = 112, $4.48 ea.
(2) 10pks w/cpn = 76.32, $3.81 ea.
Wonder how long it will take someone to copy and post on the CI banter as their discovery?
I posted a deal at CI , one time but I said that backyardsmoker Steve fond it .

Don't fret DD. Post what you like, like what you post! lol
Just doesn't mean we will! ;)

You guys are tough. Didn't know the rift was that deep.
Rift?

Same place you lost that humidor apparently. Not entirely sure though.
It's really pissing me off.  I recall putting it down and saying to myself, don't forget where you're putting this cigar.
I wouldn't lose too much sleep over a humidor with one cigar in it

You know, he'd have easily remembered if he put one of those maple bacon doughnuts in there with it.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 27, 2014, 02:42:18 PM
[...]

We are pretty full with some standouts aren't we!.... :-X
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 27, 2014, 02:42:56 PM
Have a good one Dave.
Nice bucket challenge by the way!
I'm assuming it's a Facebook thing?
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 27, 2014, 02:46:22 PM
Mashing some Nica Rustica's 10/$46 not so sure that is a good deal though.

Good Deal, imo. I went with it myself. Catsrule cpn being the key of course.

Bundle of 25 w/cpn = 112, $4.48 ea.
(2) 10pks w/cpn = 76.32, $3.81 ea.
Wonder how long it will take someone to copy and post on the CI banter as their discovery?
I posted a deal at CI , one time but I said that backyardsmoker Steve fond it .

Don't fret DD. Post what you like, like what you post! lol
Just doesn't mean we will! ;)

You guys are tough. Didn't know the rift was that deep.
Rift?

Same place you lost that humidor apparently. Not entirely sure though.
It's really pissing me off.  I recall putting it down and saying to myself, don't forget where you're putting this cigar.
I wouldn't lose too much sleep over a humidor with one cigar in it
I'm not worried about the humidor per se.  I'm sure I'm missing more than one cigar though.  I know where my throw away sticks are from CF.  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on August 27, 2014, 02:52:24 PM
[...]

yeah, right next to the gurkhas! hah!
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: sfish on August 27, 2014, 02:56:34 PM
[...]

Well I hope everything turns out OK Tony, I'm now very concerned
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: ss2 on August 27, 2014, 02:59:49 PM
Last one, CigarPlace Wednesday deals... Free Shipping on Monday, if deals last that long.

http://www.cigarplace.biz/index.cfm/keyword/ff403/a/catalog.search/PgStart/1/PAGERMAXITEMS/9999?utm_source=5Pack+Feeding+Frenzy+-+Aug+27%2C+2014+-+List-B&utm_campaign=Feeding+Frenzy+-+8%2F27%2F14+10am+-+List+B&utm_medium=email

CODE = ff403
Very interesting.  going to try and see if it carries to Monday.  saw Partigas #4  (mistaking that for "D4") and for an instant went "what?" but realized  Not the same thing!  Darn,  really like the D4.
couple of 5 pks of Punch rare Corojo.  one of the few Punch offerings I actually like.
Bareknuckle?
I like those, but not enough to buy 10.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 27, 2014, 03:00:52 PM
[...]

Haha.  Hiya, Flip.  Actually ran across a bunch of Gurks while searching this morning.  Many big RG ones.  Almost took a Ghost with me today but knew I wouldn't have time for it.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: ss2 on August 27, 2014, 03:02:02 PM
[...]

Have you checked underneath your desk?  I tend to find all sorts of stuff under there.  Oh, and a hump day GFY to ya.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 27, 2014, 03:02:28 PM
@Scott:  You're definitely going to the event in Union?
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 27, 2014, 03:03:14 PM
Howdy, Sam.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 27, 2014, 03:03:40 PM
Nica Rustica's back up on the Monster again @ 10/$46  less Catsrule
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: sfish on August 27, 2014, 03:04:09 PM
@Scott:  You're definitely going to the event in Union?
No probably not, I'm going to a concert on that Thursday and with school starting it will be a hectic week
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: sfish on August 27, 2014, 03:05:36 PM
Nica Rustica's back up on the Monster again @ 10/$46  less Catsrule
Amazing, a couple months ago they wouldn't have lasted 10 minutes on the mash and they're still there
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 27, 2014, 03:13:47 PM
Nica Rustica's back up on the Monster again @ 10/$46  less Catsrule
Amazing, a couple months ago they wouldn't have lasted 10 minutes on the mash and they're still there
That seems to be the way of the cigar world these days hot to trot then soon forgotten. But might be related to the fact they are pretty crappy cigars before about 4-6 months rest then they are pretty tasty IMHO.  My son likes them a lot, he will get half of my 20.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 27, 2014, 03:21:26 PM
Now look at this Famous Monster fucking bullshit!  Fixing to get a call - ordered two with Catsrule Discount then get this:

Thank you for your order                                  Order Date: 08/27/14

Ship Via: Economy FREE

Ordered Item                                                    Extended Price
Nica Rustica El Brujito 10 Pk
  1 PACK 10 Maduro 6 x 52 @ 45.98                                      45.98
        Due to demand, your order for 2 was reduced to 1

                                                                    ---------
                                                        Sub-total      45.98
                                                          Shipping        0.00
                                                                    =========
                                                            TOTAL      45.98
                                Coupon CATSRULE: 17.00% Off Goods
                                                    credit card     -45.98
                                                                    =========
                                                      BALANCE DUE        0.00
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 27, 2014, 03:32:18 PM
Now look at this Famous Monster fucking bullshit!  Fixing to get a call - ordered two with Catsrule Discount then get this:

Thank you for your order                                  Order Date: 08/27/14

Ship Via: Economy FREE

Ordered Item                                                    Extended Price
Nica Rustica El Brujito 10 Pk
  1 PACK 10 Maduro 6 x 52 @ 45.98                                      45.98
        Due to demand, your order for 2 was reduced to 1

                                                                    ---------
                                                        Sub-total      45.98
                                                          Shipping        0.00
                                                                    =========
                                                            TOTAL      45.98
                                Coupon CATSRULE: 17.00% Off Goods
                                                    credit card     -45.98
                                                                    =========
                                                      BALANCE DUE        0.00
What a bunch of worthless cock suckers!!!!!   Bitch on the phone said they were sorry they ran out but since they only had one pack my order no longer qualified for the coupoon unless I wanted to add something else on.  Then said sorry she could do nothing about it........  Now i am holding for someone in charge of their customer service.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: ss2 on August 27, 2014, 03:35:58 PM
[...]

It's not YOUR fault they don't have enough inventory to have a sale.  They can see clearly you wanted 2 and so if they can't fill it the least they can do is honor the coupon.
and I am quite sure there IS something she can do to fix this.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: ss2 on August 27, 2014, 03:36:26 PM
[...]

Bastiges.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 27, 2014, 03:41:06 PM
[...]

Update - well nobody answered in 5 minutes so the 1st bitch came back on and we went thru it all again.  Now she said they may can package me up some more and send them tomorrow with the discount but she would have to call me tomorrow after seeing if they have some.   Hell lady that is all i want is what i ordered at the price i ordered them for and if you don't have them just send me what you have at the ordered price with the discount is that unreasonable????  Then she said no not unreasonable but the computer takes away the discount when there is not enough.  OK I have never known a computer that can't be overridden when such happens so find somebody that can over ride it......

OH I think they had them they just automatically put that note that only 1 is available on things they don't want to honor  the coupon code on.  I have cought those assholes trying to pull  shady stuff before and only buy from them when it is a real deal.  At one time they were the only place I shopped now will be the only place I don't shop.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on August 27, 2014, 03:42:33 PM
[...]

yeah, that's a nice cigar, you have to dedicate some time to.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 27, 2014, 04:10:24 PM
[...]

Calm down, Bob.  Lori was just trying to help.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 27, 2014, 04:35:04 PM
You know I was only joking, right Dave?
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 27, 2014, 04:41:43 PM
I'm BAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 27, 2014, 05:17:08 PM
[...]

Fuckin Lori, always out to get us!
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: ss2 on August 27, 2014, 05:32:35 PM
Been to the Famous store and the Leaf restaurant.  store was meh, no really good deals but a pretty good selection.  People were nice, but then again, didn't meet Lori.  Leaf was pretty good.  Food and atmosphere were very nice.
heading home.  big decision is SL Oval, Hababo or a Pueblo Dominica for the ride home.  Might even consider a Black Crown.
nite all!
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 27, 2014, 05:33:16 PM
Been to the Famous store and the Leaf restaurant.  store was meh, no really good deals but a pretty good selection.  People were nice, but then again, didn't meet Lori.  Leaf was pretty good.  Food and atmosphere were very nice.
heading home.  big decision is SL Oval, Hababo or a Pueblo Dominica for the ride home.  Might even consider a Black Crown.
nite all!
SL Hababo if it were me!
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 27, 2014, 05:47:35 PM
You know I was only joking, right Dave?
I know, bad joke but a well taken joke! :)  I am pissed off though and her name was not Lori.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 27, 2014, 05:57:34 PM
CG87 out...have a good night gents! Tat Little Mum burning tonight!
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 27, 2014, 06:10:42 PM
Been to the Famous store and the Leaf restaurant.  store was meh, no really good deals but a pretty good selection.  People were nice, but then again, didn't meet Lori.  Leaf was pretty good.  Food and atmosphere were very nice.
heading home.  big decision is SL Oval, Hababo or a Pueblo Dominica for the ride home.  Might even consider a Black Crown.
nite all!
SL Hababo if it were me!
+1
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 27, 2014, 06:11:45 PM
You know I was only joking, right Dave?
I know, bad joke but a well taken joke! :)  I am pissed off though and her name was not Lori.
I wasn't that concerned.  GFY.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 27, 2014, 06:55:38 PM
hi. I did 2 gas and goes, just stopped to eat about 50 miles north of Columbia, SC. my butt is tired. :)
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: Wenglish on August 27, 2014, 06:58:04 PM
Evening, men.  Working on a growler of Carton's 3rd anniversary beer, the SS2014.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 27, 2014, 07:04:30 PM
hi. I did 2 gas and goes, just stopped to eat about 50 miles north of Columbia, SC. my butt is tired. :)
What are you doing with your butt? Never mind, I promised I wouldn't judge.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 27, 2014, 07:05:19 PM
Evening, men.  Working on a growler of Carton's 3rd anniversary beer, the SS2014.
I'm dying to go there.  I'm hearing and reading great things about Carton.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: Wenglish on August 27, 2014, 07:08:02 PM
Evening, men.  Working on a growler of Carton's 3rd anniversary beer, the SS2014.
I'm dying to go there.  I'm hearing and reading great things about Carton.

Yes and no.  It's cool that they're willing to do different, goofy shit.  They make 3 beers that I'd drink regularly and one that I'd buy (and do buy) regularly.  Yeah, that puts them way ahead of the curve, but the curve is really low.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 27, 2014, 07:10:07 PM
hi. I did 2 gas and goes, just stopped to eat about 50 miles north of Columbia, SC. my butt is tired. :)
Evening Dean glad to get your butt report and hear everything else is traveling OK.  Florida Tomorrow!!!!!
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: glassken on August 27, 2014, 07:12:08 PM
Howdy all. I am back. Been pretty busy at work. Well over 120 hrs each of the last two weeks. Uncle Obama will be glad. They will get a couple thousand extra in taxes. SL Hababo 3+ years. Lets see if it is still good.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 27, 2014, 07:13:37 PM
Howdy all. I am back. Been pretty busy at work. Well over 120 hrs each of the last two weeks. Uncle Obama will be glad. They will get a couple thousand extra in taxes. SL Hababo 3+ years. Lets see if it is still good.
I was thinking of you today.  Glad to have you back.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: Wenglish on August 27, 2014, 07:14:17 PM
Carton's best is the BDG.  Expertly balanced "brown" ale.  Not the traditional brown by judging standards or anything, but yeah, the beer for about any occasion.  Really nails doing everything just right (but doesn't get the appreciation it deserves in tastings and whatnot because other stuff is hoppier or roastier).

Carton's DIPA, 077xx is a solid DIPA.  Dank, pine/resin, citrus, not too malty.  I don't drink the style that often, but I'm not against a 4 pack.

After that, I guess Hoppun or Milk for my #3.  Both are interesting entries for the style.  APA for Hoppun, and a Cream Stout for Milk.

But Boat?  Yeah, that's awful and unbalanced.  Not to give you a negative disposition going in, and enough people think the world of boat, but shit.  That is just a poor excuse for a hoppy beer.  Wisco was pretty blah, Canyon is a nice lager but again, nothing you can't get anywhere else.  Their witbier isn't even properly spiced, it's just a pale/wheat based ale, not really a wit.

Some of the tippy batches or small runs are great.  SS2014 is really good.  The Saffron Chili Saison I had was interesting.  Panzanella was pretty bad.  Jetski is a low carb version of Boat.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 27, 2014, 07:15:52 PM
hi. I did 2 gas and goes, just stopped to eat about 50 miles north of Columbia, SC. my butt is tired. :)
Evening Dean glad to get your butt report and hear everything else is traveling OK.  Florida Tomorrow!!!!!
going to try to make 95 before I rest.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 27, 2014, 07:19:25 PM
[...]

SS2014 and 077XX are the ones I've been wanting to try.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 27, 2014, 07:20:27 PM
hi. I did 2 gas and goes, just stopped to eat about 50 miles north of Columbia, SC. my butt is tired. :)
Evening Dean glad to get your butt report and hear everything else is traveling OK.  Florida Tomorrow!!!!!
going to try to make 95 before I rest.
Really appreciate the report.  Have you been smoking too?  If so, what?
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: Wenglish on August 27, 2014, 07:29:52 PM
[...]

SS might or might not be around by time you get down here.  And you might not be able to bring any home--just depends on the day and how much is available.  I know that the 077xx cans were sold out, though they'll be canning more if they haven't already.  It'll be on tap, though, I've never see a weekend when it wasn't.  Worst case is you have to get a growler to take with you, or I might have a few cans left by then.

But no joke, their best is BDG.  It isn't flashy and it doesn't buy into any of the chic micro-brew bullshit of trying to out-hop each other or do the craziest whatever.  Rich malt profile, just enough bittering hops with a good amount of flavor hoops and subtle aroma.  They completely nailed what they were going for with that one, whereas I feel the rest of their beers are still slightly off.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 27, 2014, 07:30:26 PM
Howdy all. I am back. Been pretty busy at work. Well over 120 hrs each of the last two weeks. Uncle Obama will be glad. They will get a couple thousand extra in taxes. SL Hababo 3+ years. Lets see if it is still good.
good evening Ken
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: glassken on August 27, 2014, 07:39:15 PM
Howdy all. I am back. Been pretty busy at work. Well over 120 hrs each of the last two weeks. Uncle Obama will be glad. They will get a couple thousand extra in taxes. SL Hababo 3+ years. Lets see if it is still good.
good evening Ken
Evening, Steve. This San Lotano Habano is very good. Very good flavors--I always did like that cigar. I have not smoked a cigar in a week! And, only 2 in the last 14 days. Too busy and too tired. I smoked a good little cigar that Will had sent me.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: Wenglish on August 27, 2014, 07:41:09 PM
Howdy all. I am back. Been pretty busy at work. Well over 120 hrs each of the last two weeks. Uncle Obama will be glad. They will get a couple thousand extra in taxes. SL Hababo 3+ years. Lets see if it is still good.
good evening Ken
Evening, Steve. This San Lotano Habano is very good. Very good flavors--I always did like that cigar. I have not smoked a cigar in a week! And, only 2 in the last 14 days. Too busy and too tired. I smoked a good little cigar that Will had sent me.

Which one was that?

And the SL Hababo is solid.  The Toro is very nice and has aged well, but the Lancero is still far and away my favorite from the vitola.  It does that very spicy but not overly strong profile perfectly.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 27, 2014, 07:45:48 PM
Howdy all. I am back. Been pretty busy at work. Well over 120 hrs each of the last two weeks. Uncle Obama will be glad. They will get a couple thousand extra in taxes. SL Hababo 3+ years. Lets see if it is still good.
good evening Ken
Evening, Steve. This San Lotano Habano is very good. Very good flavors--I always did like that cigar. I have not smoked a cigar in a week! And, only 2 in the last 14 days. Too busy and too tired. I smoked a good little cigar that Will had sent me.

Which one was that?

And the SL Hababo is solid.  The Toro is very nice and has aged well, but the Lancero is still far and away my favorite from the vitola.  It does that very spicy but not overly strong profile perfectly.
I thought that AJ's don't age well or not is that not true?
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: glassken on August 27, 2014, 07:48:44 PM
Howdy all. I am back. Been pretty busy at work. Well over 120 hrs each of the last two weeks. Uncle Obama will be glad. They will get a couple thousand extra in taxes. SL Hababo 3+ years. Lets see if it is still good.
good evening Ken
Evening, Steve. This San Lotano Habano is very good. Very good flavors--I always did like that cigar. I have not smoked a cigar in a week! And, only 2 in the last 14 days. Too busy and too tired. I smoked a good little cigar that Will had sent me.

Which one was that?

And the SL Hababo is solid.  The Toro is very nice and has aged well, but the Lancero is still far and away my favorite from the vitola.  It does that very spicy but not overly strong profile perfectly.
Quintero, Will. I smoked it sitting on a swing with a Dr. Pepper out in the Gulf Of Mexico. Wind was not too bad that day. First half--not much smoke, but good flavors. Last half good amount of smoke and even better flavors. I have not had the SL  hababo Lancero. Toro is good.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 27, 2014, 07:48:45 PM
Howdy all. I am back. Been pretty busy at work. Well over 120 hrs each of the last two weeks. Uncle Obama will be glad. They will get a couple thousand extra in taxes. SL Hababo 3+ years. Lets see if it is still good.
good evening Ken
Evening, Steve. This San Lotano Habano is very good. Very good flavors--I always did like that cigar. I have not smoked a cigar in a week! And, only 2 in the last 14 days. Too busy and too tired. I smoked a good little cigar that Will had sent me.
well it great to have you back , glad to hear that you are enjoying your cigar
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 27, 2014, 07:50:08 PM
Howdy all. I am back. Been pretty busy at work. Well over 120 hrs each of the last two weeks. Uncle Obama will be glad. They will get a couple thousand extra in taxes. SL Hababo 3+ years. Lets see if it is still good.
good evening Ken
Evening, Steve. This San Lotano Habano is very good. Very good flavors--I always did like that cigar. I have not smoked a cigar in a week! And, only 2 in the last 14 days. Too busy and too tired. I smoked a good little cigar that Will had sent me.

Which one was that?

And the SL Hababo is solid.  The Toro is very nice and has aged well, but the Lancero is still far and away my favorite from the vitola.  It does that very spicy but not overly strong profile perfectly.
Somewhere, there is a box of the SL Hababo lancero with my name on it.  Or half a box anyway.  I split it and a box of SL maddie lancero (non Oval) with Charlie.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 27, 2014, 07:52:39 PM
[...]

I still owe you stuff from the contest (don't argue with me).  I'll include a lancero or two in the shipment.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 27, 2014, 07:53:13 PM
And good evening, Mr. Miller.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 27, 2014, 07:54:08 PM
[...]

You probably have them stashed away somewhere you'll remember... Eventually.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 27, 2014, 07:55:13 PM
And good evening, Mr. Miller.
and good evening to you Tony .
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: glassken on August 27, 2014, 07:58:09 PM
[...]

Tony, you mean that contest that was over a year ago?
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 27, 2014, 07:59:48 PM
Partagas black lit... Dean likes em too, so here's to dean. =)
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: Wenglish on August 27, 2014, 08:03:03 PM
[...]

The Quinteros usually get off to a slow start, from the box or so I've smoked.  Only 1 was a problem, but usually about a half inch to an inch to really get in gear.  Despite that and the general ugly wrapper, they're one of the best $2 cigars I've had.  Flavors really kick in and on the better ones, they're really impressive.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: Wenglish on August 27, 2014, 08:04:06 PM
Tony, let me know when you're headed down to Carton.  I might already be there and, if not, I'll probably need a growler fill.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 27, 2014, 08:05:01 PM
[...]

Or not.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 27, 2014, 08:06:39 PM
[...]

Huh?  What?  Listen, I may have some problems with timeliness.  Just consider that I've been aging the spoils.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 27, 2014, 08:09:44 PM
Tony, let me know when you're headed down to Carton.  I might already be there and, if not, I'll probably need a growler fill.
I was trying to put together a gathering that would begin there and end up at a cigar friendly establishment.  I got no takers.  Perhaps I'll make it down there in 2 of 3 weeks on a Thursday or Friday evening.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: glassken on August 27, 2014, 08:10:47 PM
[...]

Haha!, Tony, I am good intentions, but I am sure worse at the time-space continuum(procrastination) than most of youse!
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 27, 2014, 08:17:49 PM
[...]

Ken, I've gained the weight twice and lost it once more since that contest.  I keep fluctuating 35 lbs.  I'm back to my initial weight again.  Sheesh on me.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: Wenglish on August 27, 2014, 08:25:21 PM
Tony, let me know when you're headed down to Carton.  I might already be there and, if not, I'll probably need a growler fill.
I was trying to put together a gathering that would begin there and end up at a cigar friendly establishment.  I got no takers.  Perhaps I'll make it down there in 2 of 3 weeks on a Thursday or Friday evening.

Not much in the way of cigar friendly nearby.  Maybe better off heading to the nearby beach and just smoking.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 27, 2014, 08:34:05 PM
Tony, let me know when you're headed down to Carton.  I might already be there and, if not, I'll probably need a growler fill.
I was trying to put together a gathering that would begin there and end up at a cigar friendly establishment.  I got no takers.  Perhaps I'll make it down there in 2 of 3 weeks on a Thursday or Friday evening.

Not much in the way of cigar friendly nearby.  Maybe better off heading to the nearby beach and just smoking.
That sounds romantic.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 27, 2014, 09:20:25 PM
hi. I did 2 gas and goes, just stopped to eat about 50 miles north of Columbia, SC. my butt is tired. :)
Evening Dean glad to get your butt report and hear everything else is traveling OK.  Florida Tomorrow!!!!!
going to try to make 95 before I rest.
Really appreciate the report.  Have you been smoking too?  If so, what?
at a rest stop outside 95/Charleston area.
started the trip with a Partagas Series D #4 Habana gifted by dd. an EXCELENT smoke.
Quorum Shade toro, Oliva O maduro robusto, JdN Series B? robusto.
everything else
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: sfish on August 27, 2014, 09:40:56 PM
Tony, let me know when you're headed down to Carton.  I might already be there and, if not, I'll probably need a growler fill.
I was trying to put together a gathering that would begin there and end up at a cigar friendly establishment.  I got no takers.  Perhaps I'll make it down there in 2 of 3 weeks on a Thursday or Friday evening.

Not much in the way of cigar friendly nearby.  Maybe better off heading to the nearby beach and just smoking.
That sounds romantic.
Now I'm definitely out
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: Wenglish on August 27, 2014, 09:53:47 PM
Tony, let me know when you're headed down to Carton.  I might already be there and, if not, I'll probably need a growler fill.
I was trying to put together a gathering that would begin there and end up at a cigar friendly establishment.  I got no takers.  Perhaps I'll make it down there in 2 of 3 weeks on a Thursday or Friday evening.

Not much in the way of cigar friendly nearby.  Maybe better off heading to the nearby beach and just smoking.
That sounds romantic.
Now I'm definitely out

Ever since Ashes closed down because the whorehouse they were running upstairs got busted, I tell ya.  It's rough around here.

The two closest B&Ms to Carton are no good at all the last few times I had been to them.  You have to head out to either Red Bank or head back towards Matawan or so.  Which isn't too far in the grand scheme of things, but I'm assuming anyone visiting Carton isn't going to leave in a state sober enough to want to drive around.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 27, 2014, 09:55:58 PM
Tony, let me know when you're headed down to Carton.  I might already be there and, if not, I'll probably need a growler fill.
I was trying to put together a gathering that would begin there and end up at a cigar friendly establishment.  I got no takers.  Perhaps I'll make it down there in 2 of 3 weeks on a Thursday or Friday evening.

Not much in the way of cigar friendly nearby.  Maybe better off heading to the nearby beach and just smoking.
That sounds romantic.
Now I'm definitely out
You're so full of shit.  I know you have an alert set that texts you when the topic turns to botl romance.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: Wenglish on August 27, 2014, 10:32:23 PM
Well, I checked the map and there's a place closer to Carton than I thought.  Up in Smoke on Main Street.  Never been.  Maybe they'd a good store.
Title: Re: 8/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 27, 2014, 11:00:04 PM
Well, I checked the map and there's a place closer to Carton than I thought.  Up in Smoke on Main Street.  Never been.  Maybe they'd a good store.
Appreciate you doing some homework on this one.  Sounds like a decent plan is coming together.  I'm thinking September 12th.