Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2016, 03:32:08 PM »

2 more SHEESHES!

« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2016, 03:34:42 PM »

Nap completed.  NASCAR time with a Nica Rustica lit.

85 and sunny here but a bit windy.

« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2016, 03:39:46 PM »

Girl Scout Sunday at my church and I was volunteered. Hoping to not do anything else for the rest of the weekend.
Get to have cookies afterwards?
As a matter of fact, there were cookies but I abstained.

« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2016, 03:40:10 PM »

Girl Scout Sunday at my church and I was volunteered. Hoping to not do anything else for the rest of the weekend.
Bet you looked cute in that green uniform!
+1.   That must have been a sight to see, any pictures?
Don't be creepy, BD.

« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2016, 03:41:00 PM »

Girl Scout Sunday at my church and I was volunteered. Hoping to not do anything else for the rest of the weekend.
Afternoon Mayor, warden had to go to her office for the afternoon so a nice peaceful afternoon of smoking on the patio for me.
I need to get my wife a job. Sheesh.

« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2016, 03:47:54 PM »

Girl Scout Sunday at my church and I was volunteered. Hoping to not do anything else for the rest of the weekend.
Bet you looked cute in that green uniform!
+1.   That must have been a sight to see, any pictures?
Don't be creepy, BD.
LOL

« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2016, 03:55:23 PM »

Cigar-Fu is live!  ::)    Does not appear to offer.

CigarFU offers daily event-based, timed deals. Each event will feature one product or several, and expires at a set time. Expect salacious discounts and swift sellouts.

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigarfu/?sourcekey=WS6W

« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2016, 04:01:44 PM »

Cigar-Fu is live!  ::)    Does not appear to offer.

CigarFU offers daily event-based, timed deals. Each event will feature one product or several, and expires at a set time. Expect salacious discounts and swift sellouts.

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigarfu/?sourcekey=WS6W
Interesting.  Looks like the SOS however.

« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2016, 04:18:16 PM »

Cigar-Fu is live!  ::)    Does not appear to offer.

CigarFU offers daily event-based, timed deals. Each event will feature one product or several, and expires at a set time. Expect salacious discounts and swift sellouts.

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigarfu/?sourcekey=WS6W
Interesting.  Looks like the SOS however.
As expected

« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2016, 05:44:41 PM »

Cigar-Fu is live!  ::)    Does not appear to offer.

CigarFU offers daily event-based, timed deals. Each event will feature one product or several, and expires at a set time. Expect salacious discounts and swift sellouts.

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigarfu/?sourcekey=WS6W
They've done this before? I'm not sure I understand it.

« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2016, 05:51:27 PM »

Cigar-Fu is live!  ::)    Does not appear to offer.

CigarFU offers daily event-based, timed deals. Each event will feature one product or several, and expires at a set time. Expect salacious discounts and swift sellouts.

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigarfu/?sourcekey=WS6W
They've done this before? I'm not sure I understand it.
Looks to me like they are trying to compete with the Page but I agree it does not make a lot of sense.

« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2016, 05:55:22 PM »

What happens after eating Wheaties for 38 years?

« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2016, 06:02:47 PM »

Cigar-Fu is live!  ::)    Does not appear to offer.

CigarFU offers daily event-based, timed deals. Each event will feature one product or several, and expires at a set time. Expect salacious discounts and swift sellouts.

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigarfu/?sourcekey=WS6W
They've done this before? I'm not sure I understand it.
Looks to me like they are trying to compete with the Page but I agree it does not make a lot of sense.
Great deal on Gurkhas, if one was so inclined.

« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2016, 06:07:56 PM »

What happens after eating Wheaties for 38 years?
He actually still has his nuts. He just looks nutless. By the way, it takes several thousand dollars worth of plastic surgery and hormones too. Am I nit picking?
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 3/13/2016
« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2016, 06:12:10 PM »

What happens after eating Wheaties for 38 years?
GMO
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4