Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15

« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2016, 06:55:06 AM »

Good morning boys, happy Little Friday!
Morning, Little Scott.
Ha! What's up, Big Boy?

« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2016, 07:04:43 AM »

good morning Dave, Dave, Dave, and Scott.
moving day for the lady. I get to hook up the washer and dryer, not moving a thing.
Short Story and coffee at her new house.

« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2016, 07:13:44 AM »

good morning Dave, Dave, Dave, and Scott.
moving day for the lady. I get to hook up the washer and dryer, not moving a thing.
Short Story and coffee at her new house.
::) ::) ::)

« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2016, 07:14:18 AM »

Morning Fish, Travellin Dave & Dean's Deadbeat Moving and Storage

« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2016, 07:15:44 AM »

Good morning boys, happy Little Friday!
Morning, Little Scott.
Ha! What's up, Big Boy?
See, Dave, we don't know each other that well at all.

« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2016, 07:16:16 AM »

good morning Dave, Dave, Dave, and Scott.
moving day for the lady. I get to hook up the washer and dryer, not moving a thing.
Short Story and coffee at her new house.
Morning, Dean. Make sure you have the lady assist you with checking the stablization of the dryer when you're done. ;)

« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2016, 07:17:04 AM »

I can't believe Padron has stooped to these stupid vitola's!  What is the fuk'n world coming to?

Padrón 1964 Anniversary Series Hermoso Maduro

Throughout the early months of 2016, reports began surfacing of a new, short and stout cigar from Padrón popping up in stores, particularly in the eastern U.S. While the dimensions varied a bit, it was consistently around 4 inches long with a ring gauge in the mid to upper 50s. Some consumers who posted about it online called it a store exclusive, while others just said it was a new size. In early April, it became known that all of those cigars were part of a market test conducted by Padrón as research into what would become the Padrón 1964 Anniversary Series Hermoso, a  4 x 56 vitola that began arriving in stores in the middle of that month. While it’s the shortest cigar in the series, it’s not the fattest; that is an honor that belongs to the No. 4, which measures 6 1/2 x 60. It becomes the 12th regular production size in the line, which has also included a number of limited editions and store exclusives since being released in 1994 to celebrate the company’s 30th anniversary

« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2016, 07:17:37 AM »

Good morning boys, happy Little Friday!
Morning, Little Scott.
Ha! What's up, Big Boy?
See, Dave, we don't know each other that well at all.
But what would Nate say?

« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2016, 07:20:20 AM »

Good morning boys, happy Little Friday!
Morning, Little Scott.
Ha! What's up, Big Boy?
See, Dave, we don't know each other that well at all.
But what would Nate say?
"Sorry I'm late".

« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2016, 07:20:24 AM »

Good morning boys, happy Little Friday!
Morning, Little Scott.
Ha! What's up, Big Boy?
See, Dave, we don't know each other that well at all.
But what would Nate say?
Taylor Ham, bro!

« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2016, 07:22:09 AM »

Good morning boys, happy Little Friday!
Morning, Little Scott.
Ha! What's up, Big Boy?
See, Dave, we don't know each other that well at all.
But what would Nate say?
Taylor Ham, bro!
We ain't from no North Jersey, we say pork roll, bro!

« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2016, 07:22:18 AM »

Today's Birthdays: Comedian Jackie Mason is 88. Media analyst Marvin Kalb is 86. Former baseball manager and player Bill Virdon is 85. Sports commentator Dick Vitale is 77. Author Letty Cottin Pogrebin is 77. Rock musician Mick Box (Uriah Heep) is 69. Retired MLB All-Star Dave Parker is 65. Film composer James Newton Howard is 65. Mystery author Patricia Cornwell is 60. Actor Michael J. Fox is 55. Writer-producer Aaron Sorkin is 55. Actor Johnny Depp is 53. Actress Gloria Reuben is 52. Gospel singer-actress Tamela Mann is 50. Rock musician Dean Felber (Hootie & the Blowfish) is 49. Rock musician Dean Dinning is 49. Musician Ed Simons is 46. Country musician Shade Deggs (Cole Deggs and the Lonesome) is 42. Bluegrass singer-musician Jamie Dailey (Dailey & Vincent) is 41. Actress Michaela Conlin is 38. Actress Natalie Portman is 35. Actress Mae Whitman is 28. Actor Lucien Laviscount (TV: "Scream Queens") is 24.x
You left out a major birthday!

Most Beloved duck of all time is celebrating his 81st birthday today...

Donald Duck made his first appearance in The Wise Little Hen, a Silly Symphony cartoon, on June 9, 1934. He had a small role, but his plucky (and less than noble) personality had a chance to shine.

« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2016, 07:27:17 AM »

good morning Dave, Dave, Dave, and Scott.
moving day for the lady. I get to hook up the washer and dryer, not moving a thing.
Short Story and coffee at her new house.
Don't go trying to justify....work is work.

« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2016, 07:27:26 AM »

No pain during the night and Shingles seem a little better today!

« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2016, 07:28:23 AM »

[...]

Mea Culpa.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15