Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: April 23, 2016, 05:16:51 PM »

I just finished your nap Tony.

Got to pick you out a cigar and a beer now.
Sweet. I have time for my own nap now but the wife wants to go shop for new patio furniture. FML.

« Reply #76 on: April 23, 2016, 05:24:35 PM »

I just finished your nap Tony.

Got to pick you out a cigar and a beer now.
Sweet. I have time for my own nap now but the wife wants to go shop for new patio furniture. FML.
I am smoking a My Father Lancero for you now.

You will have a headache after that shopping trip.

« Reply #77 on: April 23, 2016, 05:36:26 PM »

I just finished your nap Tony.

Got to pick you out a cigar and a beer now.
Sweet. I have time for my own nap now but the wife wants to go shop for new patio furniture. FML.
I am smoking a My Father Lancero for you now.

You will have a headache after that shopping trip.
My Father lancero would definitely be more desirable.

« Reply #78 on: April 23, 2016, 06:05:02 PM »

I just finished your nap Tony.

Got to pick you out a cigar and a beer now.
Sweet. I have time for my own nap now but the wife wants to go shop for new patio furniture. FML.
I am smoking a My Father Lancero for you now.

You will have a headache after that shopping trip.
My Father lancero would definitely be more desirable.
It is damn good!

« Reply #79 on: April 23, 2016, 07:07:01 PM »

I just finished your nap Tony.

Got to pick you out a cigar and a beer now.
Sweet. I have time for my own nap now but the wife wants to go shop for new patio furniture. FML.
I am smoking a My Father Lancero for you now.

You will have a headache after that shopping trip.
My Father lancero would definitely be more desirable.
It is damn good!
I'd smoke one now too but my kids were just watching a pharmaceutical commercial and were concerned that they were selling "drugs" on tv. That was followed by, "are those drugs bad like cigars?"

Where do they get this shit?

« Reply #80 on: April 23, 2016, 07:10:30 PM »

I just finished your nap Tony.

Got to pick you out a cigar and a beer now.
Sweet. I have time for my own nap now but the wife wants to go shop for new patio furniture. FML.
I am smoking a My Father Lancero for you now.

You will have a headache after that shopping trip.
My Father lancero would definitely be more desirable.
It is damn good!
I'd smoke one now too but my kids were just watching a pharmaceutical commercial and were concerned that they were selling "drugs" on tv. That was followed by, "are those drugs bad like cigars?"

Where do they get this shit?
The Commie School Sytems that's where.

« Reply #81 on: April 23, 2016, 08:03:15 PM »

I just finished your nap Tony.

Got to pick you out a cigar and a beer now.
Sweet. I have time for my own nap now but the wife wants to go shop for new patio furniture. FML.
I am smoking a My Father Lancero for you now.

You will have a headache after that shopping trip.
My Father lancero would definitely be more desirable.
It is damn good!
I'd smoke one now too but my kids were just watching a pharmaceutical commercial and were concerned that they were selling "drugs" on tv. That was followed by, "are those drugs bad like cigars?"

Where do they get this shit?
My grand daughters get it from their mother.

« Reply #82 on: April 23, 2016, 08:33:04 PM »

I just finished your nap Tony.

Got to pick you out a cigar and a beer now.
Sweet. I have time for my own nap now but the wife wants to go shop for new patio furniture. FML.
I am smoking a My Father Lancero for you now.

You will have a headache after that shopping trip.
My Father lancero would definitely be more desirable.
It is damn good!
I'd smoke one now too but my kids were just watching a pharmaceutical commercial and were concerned that they were selling "drugs" on tv. That was followed by, "are those drugs bad like cigars?"

Where do they get this shit?
My grand daughters get it from their mother.
Always a likely source.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]