CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 30

Author Topic: 6/19/2014  (Read 74385 times)

Johnny

Re: 6/19/2014
« Reply #360 on: June 19, 2014, 08:20:16 PM »

"It was a woman that drove me to drink.  If I had her address, I'd send her a Thank You note."  W. C. Fields.  And with that, time to pour a RRG&C.
30,000 holy crap.
LMAO.
Howdy Dean.
hello Johnny. how are you?
Not bad Dean, just trying to survive.
I know how that is now. hahaha (no, not funny)
Dean, I just completed my 4th divorce at the end of Feb, they just become routine after a while, you'll be just fine.
there won't be a 4th for me, I'm too old for this shit.
Don't blame you, I've mended my ways, don't particularly want a GF at this point.

Wenglish

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • It tastes like a cigar.
« Reply #361 on: June 19, 2014, 08:20:35 PM »

Just tapped off the first inch or so ash on this Domo Patriarch.  Sweet, creamy coffee and nuts core flavor still, a nice amount of spices around it, nothing too heavy. Some light cedar accents showing up, getting a little bit of a floral component on the retro.  Nice savory corojo type finish. 

Forgot how good these are.  Might be I'll have to look around for a box of CGs or Lonsdales again. 

dwgbryant

« Reply #362 on: June 19, 2014, 08:24:34 PM »

"It was a woman that drove me to drink.  If I had her address, I'd send her a Thank You note."  W. C. Fields.  And with that, time to pour a RRG&C.
30,000 holy crap.
LMAO.
Howdy Dean.
Dean, I just completed my 4th divorce at the end of Feb, they just become routine after a while, you'll be just fine.
Don't blame you, I've mended my ways, don't particularly want a GF at this point.
who can afford to date?

Wenglish

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #363 on: June 19, 2014, 08:26:56 PM »

Howdy Will.

Evening, JR.  Working a domo Patriarch Corojo.  Haven't had a fresh one of these in ages.  I think I might have 1 or 2 from an old Lonsdale box kicking around.  Very good seegar.
Will, I think the last Patriarch,I smoked you sent me about 3-4 years ago for a blind taste test.

Indeed.  Same ones I was thinking of.

Johnny

« Reply #364 on: June 19, 2014, 08:28:30 PM »

30,000 holy crap.
LMAO.
Howdy Dean.
who can afford to date?
Not me, need to find a sugar momma.

Johnny

« Reply #365 on: June 19, 2014, 08:30:16 PM »

Howdy Will.

Evening, JR.  Working a domo Patriarch Corojo.  Haven't had a fresh one of these in ages.  I think I might have 1 or 2 from an old Lonsdale box kicking around.  Very good seegar.
Will, I think the last Patriarch,I smoked you sent me about 3-4 years ago for a blind taste test.

Thought so, that was one of the first 'Domos I had ever smoked.

dwgbryant

« Reply #366 on: June 19, 2014, 08:35:40 PM »

30,000 holy crap.
LMAO.
Howdy Dean.
who can afford to date?
Not me, need to find a sugar mamma.

agreed. my mother always said it was just as easy to fall in love with a rich girl as a poor one. problem was finding a rich one to fall in love with me.

Wenglish

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #367 on: June 19, 2014, 08:36:38 PM »

Howdy Will.

I'm not a huge Domo fan.  I enjoy the 10th Criollo and Maddy and the Patriarch Corojo and Maddy.  The other stuff isn't bad, but just doesn't get my dollars. 

And this Patriarch has been really very good so far.  Tons of smoke, great draw, even burn, strong ash.  Not overly complex flavors, but they taste very good.  Sweetness is going down some and its getting a bit stronger, more of a dark roasted coffee. 

Johnny

« Reply #368 on: June 19, 2014, 08:40:23 PM »

30,000 holy crap.
LMAO.
Howdy Dean.
who can afford to date?
Not me, need to find a sugar mamma.

agreed. my mother always said it was just as easy to fall in love with a rich girl as a poor one. problem was finding a rich one to fall in love with me.
I had one and let her slip away, dumbest thing I ever did.

Johnny

« Reply #369 on: June 19, 2014, 08:42:09 PM »

Howdy Will.

I'm not a huge Domo fan.  I enjoy the 10th Criollo and Maddy and the Patriarch Corojo and Maddy.  The other stuff isn't bad, but just doesn't get my dollars. 

And this Patriarch has been really very good so far.  Tons of smoke, great draw, even burn, strong ash.  Not overly complex flavors, but they taste very good.  Sweetness is going down some and its getting a bit stronger, more of a dark roasted coffee.
The 10th Maddy is probably my favorite of them all, smoked a ton of them.

Johnny

« Reply #370 on: June 19, 2014, 08:52:16 PM »

Back later, still shopping.

dwgbryant

« Reply #371 on: June 19, 2014, 08:58:49 PM »

I'm outta here.

KC

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
« Reply #372 on: June 19, 2014, 08:59:54 PM »

Wenglish

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #373 on: June 19, 2014, 09:00:38 PM »

glassken

« Reply #374 on: June 19, 2014, 09:13:18 PM »

Howdy Will.

The 10th Maddy is probably my favorite of them all, smoked a ton of them.
I used to love the Perdomo Habano, and the discontinued Perdomo Reserve Cameroon, which you can sometimes acquire in older samplers.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 30