dwgbryant

« Reply #285 on: June 19, 2014, 05:37:37 PM »

quiet at the CI site. half hour to go and I'm heading home. I heard from Barry today and he says he's been too busy to join in. I hope Tony's new security doesn't stop him at the border.

« Reply #286 on: June 19, 2014, 05:37:40 PM »

Y'all let me know if you run into any issues.  I'd been making some changes to the site this afternoon in order to tighten security a little.

I've either got allergies or am fighting a cold.
Allergies right now are bad for me, Allegra 24hour and I'm good as new!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #287 on: June 19, 2014, 05:38:55 PM »

Y'all let me know if you run into any issues.  I'd been making some changes to the site this afternoon in order to tighten security a little.

I've either got allergies or am fighting a cold.
Allergies right now are bad for me, Allegra 24hour and I'm good as new!

Can't tell what it is... but it's in my head.  Gonna smoke and drink tonight and see what happens.  If I feel worse, it's a cold.  If everything just tastes like shit, allergies.

« Reply #288 on: June 19, 2014, 05:40:52 PM »

Y'all let me know if you run into any issues.  I'd been making some changes to the site this afternoon in order to tighten security a little.

I've either got allergies or am fighting a cold.
Allergies right now are bad for me, Allegra 24hour and I'm good as new!

Can't tell what it is... but it's in my head.  Gonna smoke and drink tonight and see what happens.  If I feel worse, it's a cold.  If everything just tastes like shit, allergies.
Do people get colds in Cali? (bad joke alert)
Sinus pressure sucks, I get that bad about weekly when it's allergy season...ibuprofen and allegra are my saving grace.

« Reply #289 on: June 19, 2014, 05:42:01 PM »

I'm out for the night, time to unpack the new fishing lures and try to grow some grass, since I was too lazy last night.
See yas!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #290 on: June 19, 2014, 05:43:01 PM »

Mail's here!  Curious to see what Cigar King threw in as replacements...
Logged

How About Some Opus X

  • Newbie Status
  • Proud to be a BoTL
Re: 6/19/2014
« Reply #291 on: June 19, 2014, 05:43:36 PM »

Hey Gang. I'm back with a vengeance.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #292 on: June 19, 2014, 05:43:49 PM »

I'm out for the night, time to unpack the new fishing lures and try to grow some grass, since I was too lazy last night.
See yas!
later Shuan , Have a great night ! .
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #293 on: June 19, 2014, 05:44:52 PM »

Y'all let me know if you run into any issues.  I'd been making some changes to the site this afternoon in order to tighten security a little.

I've either got allergies or am fighting a cold.
Allergies right now are bad for me, Allegra 24hour and I'm good as new!

Can't tell what it is... but it's in my head.  Gonna smoke and drink tonight and see what happens.  If I feel worse, it's a cold.  If everything just tastes like shit, allergies.
Good evening Joe .
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #294 on: June 19, 2014, 05:45:40 PM »

Y'all let me know if you run into any issues.  I'd been making some changes to the site this afternoon in order to tighten security a little.

I've either got allergies or am fighting a cold.
Allergies right now are bad for me, Allegra 24hour and I'm good as new!

Can't tell what it is... but it's in my head.  Gonna smoke and drink tonight and see what happens.  If I feel worse, it's a cold.  If everything just tastes like shit, allergies.
Good evening Joe .

Evening, Steve!
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #295 on: June 19, 2014, 05:46:17 PM »

Hey Gang. I'm back with a vengeance.
Howdy Charlie.

« Reply #296 on: June 19, 2014, 05:47:00 PM »

Y'all let me know if you run into any issues.  I'd been making some changes to the site this afternoon in order to tighten security a little.

I've either got allergies or am fighting a cold.
Allergies right now are bad for me, Allegra 24hour and I'm good as new!

Can't tell what it is... but it's in my head.  Gonna smoke and drink tonight and see what happens.  If I feel worse, it's a cold.  If everything just tastes like shit, allergies.
I'm the other way around...if everything tastes like shit, I'm getting sick.  If I just feel bad, it's allergies.

One thing I miss about smoking cigarettes - they were an early warning system for a cold.  I'd smoke a cigarette, it'd taste like I was eating dirty socks, and I'd know I was getting a cold before I felt any other symptoms.  Was nice for early treatment.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #297 on: June 19, 2014, 05:48:52 PM »

« Reply #298 on: June 19, 2014, 05:48:53 PM »

quiet at the CI site. half hour to go and I'm heading home. I heard from Barry today and he says he's been too busy to join in. I hope Tony's new security doesn't stop him at the border.
Nah, Canadians aren't a threat.  I'm outta here, gents.  Check back in later tonight.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/19/2014
« Reply #299 on: June 19, 2014, 05:50:58 PM »

MILITIA