« Reply #225 on: June 19, 2014, 02:28:01 PM »

Smoking a cheap ass Calle Ocho that a buddy gifted me. Not a bad lazy day smoke for a cheap ass cigar.
Fred is it any good ? .
Fred-Bob, if I remember it was pretty mild, and salty.
we still talking about CG87 sucking enough dick to get a green star?
Sheesh...gone for lunch and lookie what happens! Fishing lures purchased, ready for the 4th!
going for the small mouth bass?
Walleye primarily, some bass and northern will probably get in the way and a few perch
How many cigars are you taking for the trip?
Probably 8-12, wont get through all of them, but a man's gotta have options! Dad smokes cigars, so we will have a couple together.
Just the men?  Leaving tomorrow?
Wives are going, but plenty of room to get away and make the air stink on the lake :) Will bring the xikar ash can and bust that out for the first time. Leaving on July 3rd, 3.5day weekend
Missing out on Canada group fishing week (next week) due to business trip....
Where in CA?  I did one a few years back, when I turned 21 and my dad turned 50 a few weeks apart we went to Red Lake Ontario and did a fly in with Viking Outposts, amazing.

« Reply #226 on: June 19, 2014, 02:28:48 PM »

Smoking a cheap ass Calle Ocho that a buddy gifted me. Not a bad lazy day smoke for a cheap ass cigar.
Fred is it any good ? .
Fred-Bob, if I remember it was pretty mild, and salty.
we still talking about CG87 sucking enough dick to get a green star?
Sheesh...gone for lunch and lookie what happens! Fishing lures purchased, ready for the 4th!
Fishing lures?....stocked up on pyrotechnics myself...
Can't buy or use them here in New Jersey, I think sparklers are legal... big woop!
All you have to do is cross over the border into PA and there are stores within a mile.  Need to make an extended trip out of it this time of year as State Police watch the coming and going.  I got mine previously in SC.
going to Pennsy in August, for a weeks vacation, could stock up for next year....

« Reply #227 on: June 19, 2014, 02:28:48 PM »

Morning, muchachos. The weather report says it will rain today so I didn't ride the motorcycle. But the weather report is looking like it lied. Dammit.
  the only thing the weatherman ever get right is, Sun Rise, Sun Set, and the tides. that shit comes from a table. everything else is a guess.
Still better than Wall street.

« Reply #228 on: June 19, 2014, 02:49:07 PM »

Morning, muchachos. The weather report says it will rain today so I didn't ride the motorcycle. But the weather report is looking like it lied. Dammit.
  the only thing the weatherman ever get right is, Sun Rise, Sun Set, and the tides. that shit comes from a table. everything else is a guess.
Still better than Wall street.
CROOKS!

« Reply #229 on: June 19, 2014, 03:13:23 PM »

Morning, muchachos. The weather report says it will rain today so I didn't ride the motorcycle. But the weather report is looking like it lied. Dammit.
  the only thing the weatherman ever get right is, Sun Rise, Sun Set, and the tides. that shit comes from a table. everything else is a guess.
Still better than Wall street.
CROOKS!
yeah getting a little rain on me is a lot less annoying than having 40% of my 401K's value disappear!

« Reply #230 on: June 19, 2014, 03:15:26 PM »

Morning, muchachos. The weather report says it will rain today so I didn't ride the motorcycle. But the weather report is looking like it lied. Dammit.
  the only thing the weatherman ever get right is, Sun Rise, Sun Set, and the tides. that shit comes from a table. everything else is a guess.
Still better than Wall street.
CROOKS!
yeah getting a little rain on me is a lot less annoying than having 40% of my 401K's value disappear!
Heard THAT!

« Reply #231 on: June 19, 2014, 03:25:38 PM »

[...]
Thousand Islands area

« Reply #232 on: June 19, 2014, 03:27:16 PM »

Morning, muchachos. The weather report says it will rain today so I didn't ride the motorcycle. But the weather report is looking like it lied. Dammit.
  the only thing the weatherman ever get right is, Sun Rise, Sun Set, and the tides. that shit comes from a table. everything else is a guess.
Still better than Wall street.
CROOKS!
yeah getting a little rain on me is a lot less annoying than having 40% of my 401K's value disappear!
...and then them blaming it on you and charging you a fee as well.

« Reply #233 on: June 19, 2014, 03:35:47 PM »

« Reply #234 on: June 19, 2014, 03:38:17 PM »

Morning, muchachos. The weather report says it will rain today so I didn't ride the motorcycle. But the weather report is looking like it lied. Dammit.
  the only thing the weatherman ever get right is, Sun Rise, Sun Set, and the tides. that shit comes from a table. everything else is a guess.
Still better than Wall street.
CROOKS!
yeah getting a little rain on me is a lot less annoying than having 40% of my 401K's value disappear!
...and then them blaming it on you and charging you a fee as well.
when it was their bundling of non prime mortages, which they knew were shit, selling it to everybody but themselves, and then betting that they would lose value.  oh boy you lose money, but wall street companies make money and we get huge bonuses.  sorry rest of america, you lose. but wall street had a great year!

« Reply #235 on: June 19, 2014, 03:41:36 PM »

Say Cheese!

http://6abc.com/news/man-pleads-guilty-to-harassing-women-with-cheese-/124108/   ::)
what were you looking for to find this? New and interesting uses for swiss cheese?  No Gouda at sex, try this swiss cheese party favor....

« Reply #236 on: June 19, 2014, 03:51:50 PM »

Say Cheese!

http://6abc.com/news/man-pleads-guilty-to-harassing-women-with-cheese-/124108/   ::)
what were you looking for to find this? New and interesting uses for swiss cheese?  No Gouda at sex, try this swiss cheese party favor....
Just checking the weather on my local ABC affiliate.

« Reply #237 on: June 19, 2014, 03:56:31 PM »

you know if we don't get off page 16 (default number of posts per page) oyam will never get to say 18....
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #238 on: June 19, 2014, 04:01:45 PM »

Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #239 on: June 19, 2014, 04:02:32 PM »

Too nice to be stuck inside for lunch, went out for a carne asada/shrimp/rice burrito.