jswaykos

« Reply #120 on: June 19, 2014, 10:54:31 AM »

Morning Shaun, Ken, and FB.

I will not be moving to North Dakota. Ever.

No offense.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #121 on: June 19, 2014, 10:56:23 AM »

Ken PM sent.

« Reply #122 on: June 19, 2014, 10:58:57 AM »

Morning, all.  The day of hope is here!
Morning Joe
Hey there, Scott.  Big news in the house yesterday was the boy passing is Tot Skating class (after three tries), approved to move on to Tot Hockey.  He was pumped.
That's awesome, I love hockey. My son is signed up for fall session and it comes with free practices every Monday from now until then so he only left the ice for about 3 weeks, he loves it. He moves up this fall to full ice games with offsides, should be quite a transition

« Reply #123 on: June 19, 2014, 10:59:25 AM »

Morning, all.  The day of hope is here!
Morning Joe
Hey there, Scott.  Big news in the house yesterday was the boy passing is Tot Skating class (after three tries), approved to move on to Tot Hockey.  He was pumped.
Congrats to MiniWacky!  ...And his son.   ;D

« Reply #124 on: June 19, 2014, 11:01:29 AM »

Morning, all.  The day of hope is here!
Morning Joe
Hey there, Scott.  Big news in the house yesterday was the boy passing is Tot Skating class (after three tries), approved to move on to Tot Hockey.  He was pumped.
That's awesome, I love hockey. My son is signed up for fall session and it comes with free practices every Monday from now until then so he only left the ice for about 3 weeks, he loves it. He moves up this fall to full ice games with offsides, should be quite a transition
Do you have dental?

« Reply #125 on: June 19, 2014, 11:02:22 AM »

Morning Shaun, Ken, and FB.

I will not be moving to North Dakota. Ever.

No offense.
Whatever :)

« Reply #126 on: June 19, 2014, 11:03:07 AM »

Morning, all.  The day of hope is here!
Morning Joe
Hey there, Scott.  Big news in the house yesterday was the boy passing is Tot Skating class (after three tries), approved to move on to Tot Hockey.  He was pumped.
That's awesome, I love hockey. My son is signed up for fall session and it comes with free practices every Monday from now until then so he only left the ice for about 3 weeks, he loves it. He moves up this fall to full ice games with offsides, should be quite a transition
Do you have dental?
Just get dentures now :)

« Reply #127 on: June 19, 2014, 11:05:54 AM »

Morning Shaun, Ken, and FB.

I will not be moving to North Dakota. Ever.

No offense.
My dad's parents were born there, around Willow City.  I visited once.  Don't intend to ever again...at least not on purpose.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #128 on: June 19, 2014, 11:07:28 AM »

Morning, all.  The day of hope is here!
Morning Joe
Hey there, Scott.  Big news in the house yesterday was the boy passing is Tot Skating class (after three tries), approved to move on to Tot Hockey.  He was pumped.
That's awesome, I love hockey. My son is signed up for fall session and it comes with free practices every Monday from now until then so he only left the ice for about 3 weeks, he loves it. He moves up this fall to full ice games with offsides, should be quite a transition
I imagine these first classes will be a lot like the soccer he did a year or so ago... really just practicing listening and doing stuff in groups, and he just happens to be on the ice and holding a hockey stick at the same time.

« Reply #129 on: June 19, 2014, 11:07:47 AM »

Morning Shaun, Ken, and FB.

I will not be moving to North Dakota. Ever.

No offense.
My dad's parents were born there, around Willow City.  I visited once.  Don't intend to ever again...at least not on purpose.
That is no-mans-land up there, and that says something for ND!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #130 on: June 19, 2014, 11:09:13 AM »

Morning Shaun, Ken, and FB.

I will not be moving to North Dakota. Ever.

No offense.
My dad's parents were born there, around Willow City.  I visited once.  Don't intend to ever again...at least not on purpose.

Don't get me wrong - driving cross country through the northern states is definitely something I want to do in my lifetime.  Done it through the south and middle America (United States, not Central or South America).  But I couldn't deal with those winters.

« Reply #131 on: June 19, 2014, 11:10:14 AM »

Morning Shaun, Ken, and FB.

I will not be moving to North Dakota. Ever.

No offense.
My dad's parents were born there, around Willow City.  I visited once.  Don't intend to ever again...at least not on purpose.

Don't get me wrong - driving cross country through the northern states is definitely something I want to do in my lifetime.  Done it through the south and middle America (United States, not Central or South America).  But I couldn't deal with those winters.
As we say up here, 'they keep the riff-raff out'
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #132 on: June 19, 2014, 11:11:18 AM »

Morning Shaun, Ken, and FB.

I will not be moving to North Dakota. Ever.

No offense.
My dad's parents were born there, around Willow City.  I visited once.  Don't intend to ever again...at least not on purpose.
That is no-mans-land up there, and that says something for ND!

Wow, you're not kidding.  I love reading about 'random' places on Wikipedia:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willow_City,_North_Dakota
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #133 on: June 19, 2014, 11:15:09 AM »

What's up with the random singles on the mash?
Logged

glassken

« Reply #134 on: June 19, 2014, 11:23:02 AM »

Morning, all.  The day of hope is here!
Morning Joe
Hey there, Scott.  Big news in the house yesterday was the boy passing is Tot Skating class (after three tries), approved to move on to Tot Hockey.  He was pumped.
Congrats to MiniWacky!  ...And his son.   ;D
LMAO! Good one, Tony.