CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 26

Author Topic: 6/16/2014  (Read 72070 times)

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/16/2014
« Reply #285 on: June 16, 2014, 04:48:39 PM »

Meeting time, then fishing lures and an Opus X DaS Lancero and Crown Royal XO tonight with MWeber(eherf) to celebrate the building of his new house starting today.  Have a good night!
Wow..., some people just know how to celebrate...!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #286 on: June 16, 2014, 04:52:35 PM »

Meeting time, then fishing lures and an Opus X DaS Lancero and Crown Royal XO tonight with MWeber(eherf) to celebrate the building of his new house starting today.  Have a good night!
Wow..., some people just know how to celebrate...!
Hopefully he doesn't build another house soon!  Later ya'll!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #287 on: June 16, 2014, 04:54:38 PM »

If only the $40 coupon wasn't expired.... ;)

Think I'll just pair it with a mash item to get it to $50. Use $10 off cpn and get the humi, a 5pk and free shipping. All in for $40.
Smart man, giving you an honorary Doctorate!
Uh, it's still letting me add the dad40 discount.   I haven't actually completed checkout, but it does let me add the code.
I'm sure you could call them and ask to remove the code.  If it still works though, enjoy!

dwgbryant

« Reply #288 on: June 16, 2014, 05:12:40 PM »

clam sauce is ready, shells about done. waiting for the woman to show up. of course.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #289 on: June 16, 2014, 05:15:40 PM »

Think I'll just pair it with a mash item to get it to $50. Use $10 off cpn and get the humi, a 5pk and free shipping. All in for $40.
Uh, it's still letting me add the dad40 discount.   I haven't actually completed checkout, but it does let me add the code.
I'm sure you could call them and ask to remove the code.  If it still works though, enjoy!
The point is, they don't seem to have expired the code yet.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #290 on: June 16, 2014, 05:15:51 PM »

Phew!  I'd caved, I was gonna buy another Tat Black CG jar since the code still worked and I was taking it as a 'sign'.  They're sold out.  That was close.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #291 on: June 16, 2014, 05:17:56 PM »

Phew!  I'd caved, I was gonna buy another Tat Black CG jar since the code still worked and I was taking it as a 'sign'.  They're sold out.  That was close.
Cigar signs... :)

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #292 on: June 16, 2014, 05:18:50 PM »

Time for a short intermission..bbl

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #293 on: June 16, 2014, 05:21:20 PM »

Into my 3rd inch of the LX2 and I'm not at all impressed.  It ain't bad but it ain't good either.  I've had this stick  resting for probably over a year.  The draw and burn are quite good and the wrapper is impressive looking but that's where the positive points end.  It has more of a charcoal and leather flavor which is not my preferred profile.  It has a stale aftertaste.  It's very one dimensional.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #294 on: June 16, 2014, 05:21:57 PM »

Yeah, that was my first thought today when I "found" the extra money.  Nope. 

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #295 on: June 16, 2014, 05:29:30 PM »

And I talked myself out of backordering the NR's and getting the coffin because I really don't want the coffin and I can get the NR's for less on CAYP.  I'm leaning toward ordering some Habanos.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #296 on: June 16, 2014, 05:34:06 PM »

And I talked myself out of backordering the NR's and getting the coffin because I really don't want the coffin and I can get the NR's for less on CAYP.  I'm leaning toward ordering some Habanos.

For what it's worth, you can't use Paypal for the ISOKWs.  I realize it's simple to just buy them and transfer the money but it's not quite the same when you have to "see" the $50. 

BTW - how'd the wedding go?

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #297 on: June 16, 2014, 05:35:11 PM »

USA - Ghana

Johnny

« Reply #298 on: June 16, 2014, 05:43:31 PM »

USA - Ghana
David, got it, Thanks.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #299 on: June 16, 2014, 05:45:12 PM »

For what it's worth, you can't use Paypal for the ISOKWs.  I realize it's simple to just buy them and transfer the money but it's not quite the same when you have to "see" the $50. 

BTW - how'd the wedding go?
Yes, aware of that, but it's less of an issue for me. 

The wedding went well, thanks for asking.  Strange to be the officiant for one's father, but the ceremony earned a lot of nice compliments from the crowd.  So I think I did okay.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 26