« Reply #255 on: June 16, 2014, 03:55:38 PM »

good afternoon gents
Good afternoon TRO!  Need some more fishermen around these parts! www.fishingbanter.com?

« Reply #256 on: June 16, 2014, 03:57:10 PM »

Anyone have the Tatuaje Monster Coffin travel humi? Looks pretty cool.
Afternoon boys, I have one and very happy with it, good quality and mostly metal outside. Nice humidifier and slot for tools
Hey there, Scott.  Had some interesting beers this weekend.  Alpine Pure Hoppiness (didn't like it nearly as much as reviews suggested I would), Alesmith Speedway Coffee (great!), BP Victory at Sea (still my favorite), Sculpin (so fucking good after comparing it to other recently tried IPAs), and Stone Enjoy By 7-4-14.  The two Ballast Points were easily my favorites of the weekend.

Firestone Walker Double Jack and Brew Dog Punk are my current favorite IPAs - but I prefer a more floral, citrusy IPA than one that is heavily bittered

I tend to like 'dankier' stuff.  Not really sure what that means but whenever I tell people that I REALLY like an IPA I'm having, they always say it's very dank.  So, yeah.  I tend to not like citrusy stuff quite as much.  Never met a beer I couldn't finish, though!
+1 unless it's warm.  I drank some Anchor Steam this weekend.  Enjoyed it.
it's amazing on tap, had some many years ago, when I was working for Sequent Computer and training at Oracle. it was in the SF bay area.
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #257 on: June 16, 2014, 03:58:10 PM »

good afternoon gents
Good afternoon TRO!  Need some more fishermen around these parts! www.fishingbanter.com?
I enjoy fishing - especially the drinking and smoking part.

« Reply #258 on: June 16, 2014, 03:58:33 PM »

Picking up some new lures, mainly walleye and bass, today after work, any hot ones out there right now?
Only if you find them on the stove or in the microwave.

« Reply #259 on: June 16, 2014, 03:59:10 PM »

i'm out of here guys, gonna make like a tree and leave....

« Reply #260 on: June 16, 2014, 04:00:54 PM »

good afternoon gents
Good afternoon, Tom.  Just trying to get some work done.  Hoping to leave soon because I need a cigar.

« Reply #261 on: June 16, 2014, 04:00:58 PM »

good afternoon gents
Good afternoon TRO!  Need some more fishermen around these parts! www.fishingbanter.com?
I enjoy fishing - especially the drinking and smoking part.
Looking forward to that part, need a vacation and a good 4day weekend will do the trick until the big one

« Reply #262 on: June 16, 2014, 04:01:01 PM »

[...]

Dink your dank?
Good afternoon CB
Afternoon non-founding member with junior status.

« Reply #263 on: June 16, 2014, 04:01:15 PM »

i'm out of here guys, gonna make like a tree and leave....
Have a nice one, Flip.

« Reply #264 on: June 16, 2014, 04:01:34 PM »

If only the $40 coupon wasn't expired.... ;)

Think I'll just pair it with a mash item to get it to $50. Use $10 off cpn and get the humi, a 5pk and free shipping. All in for $40.
Smart man, giving you an honorary Doctorate!
Uh, it's still letting me add the dad40 discount.   I haven't actually completed checkout, but it does let me add the code.
And this would be a backordered bundle of Nica Rusticas and the humidor, free-shipped, $127.94.  NR's for $5.12/stick, plus a free travel humidor?  Not bad.  Thing is I don't need a travel humidor and I'm not as enthralled with the coffin as some.  I mean, it's cool, but...
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #265 on: June 16, 2014, 04:02:10 PM »

If only the $40 coupon wasn't expired.... ;)

Think I'll just pair it with a mash item to get it to $50. Use $10 off cpn and get the humi, a 5pk and free shipping. All in for $40.
Smart man, giving you an honorary Doctorate!
Uh, it's still letting me add the dad40 discount.   I haven't actually completed checkout, but it does let me add the code.
Better submit that order quick!

« Reply #266 on: June 16, 2014, 04:02:16 PM »

good afternoon gents
Good afternoon TRO!  Need some more fishermen around these parts! www.fishingbanter.com?
I enjoy fishing - especially the drinking and smoking part.
Followed closely by the napping part.

« Reply #267 on: June 16, 2014, 04:03:30 PM »

good afternoon gents
Afternoon Tom.  Glad you found your member.

« Reply #268 on: June 16, 2014, 04:03:45 PM »

good afternoon gents
Good afternoon TRO!  Need some more fishermen around these parts! www.fishingbanter.com?
I'm not speaking for Joe here but even though he doesn't know much about it (and I know even less), feel free to post about it here.  Plenty of BOTL do have the information you're looking for.  Joe and I will just continue to skip over your posts.   ;D

« Reply #269 on: June 16, 2014, 04:06:47 PM »

i'm out of here guys, gonna make like a tree and leave....
Have a nice one, Flip.
See ya Flip!