jswaykos

« Reply #240 on: June 16, 2014, 03:32:19 PM »

Anyone have the Tatuaje Monster Coffin travel humi? Looks pretty cool.
Afternoon boys, I have one and very happy with it, good quality and mostly metal outside. Nice humidifier and slot for tools
Hey there, Scott.  Had some interesting beers this weekend.  Alpine Pure Hoppiness (didn't like it nearly as much as reviews suggested I would), Alesmith Speedway Coffee (great!), BP Victory at Sea (still my favorite), Sculpin (so fucking good after comparing it to other recently tried IPAs), and Stone Enjoy By 7-4-14.  The two Ballast Points were easily my favorites of the weekend.

Firestone Walker Double Jack and Brew Dog Punk are my current favorite IPAs - but I prefer a more floral, citrusy IPA than one that is heavily bittered

I tend to like 'dankier' stuff.  Not really sure what that means but whenever I tell people that I REALLY like an IPA I'm having, they always say it's very dank.  So, yeah.  I tend to not like citrusy stuff quite as much.  Never met a beer I couldn't finish, though!
I would by the Sculpin in a 22oz if it ever makes it out this way, I looked where they had stacked up cases of stuff but that wasn't there

It's probably more widely available in 22oz bottles out here, haha.  Most places will carry the cans but not nearly the same amount at any given time.  Not cheap but it's worth the premium, IMO.

« Reply #241 on: June 16, 2014, 03:34:39 PM »

Anyone have the Tatuaje Monster Coffin travel humi? Looks pretty cool.
Afternoon boys, I have one and very happy with it, good quality and mostly metal outside. Nice humidifier and slot for tools
Hey there, Scott.  Had some interesting beers this weekend.  Alpine Pure Hoppiness (didn't like it nearly as much as reviews suggested I would), Alesmith Speedway Coffee (great!), BP Victory at Sea (still my favorite), Sculpin (so fucking good after comparing it to other recently tried IPAs), and Stone Enjoy By 7-4-14.  The two Ballast Points were easily my favorites of the weekend.
I need no further evidence, the Sculpin is the best IPA I've had hands down. Of course I wouldn't expect everybody to love it but it suits me perfectly

« Reply #242 on: June 16, 2014, 03:36:02 PM »

[...]

+1 unless it's warm.  I drank some Anchor Steam this weekend.  Enjoyed it.

« Reply #243 on: June 16, 2014, 03:37:47 PM »

[...]

Who the fuck drinks warm IPA? :-)
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #244 on: June 16, 2014, 03:38:11 PM »

Anyone have the Tatuaje Monster Coffin travel humi? Looks pretty cool.
Afternoon boys, I have one and very happy with it, good quality and mostly metal outside. Nice humidifier and slot for tools
Hey there, Scott.  Had some interesting beers this weekend.  Alpine Pure Hoppiness (didn't like it nearly as much as reviews suggested I would), Alesmith Speedway Coffee (great!), BP Victory at Sea (still my favorite), Sculpin (so fucking good after comparing it to other recently tried IPAs), and Stone Enjoy By 7-4-14.  The two Ballast Points were easily my favorites of the weekend.
I need no further evidence, the Sculpin is the best IPA I've had hands down. Of course I wouldn't expect everybody to love it but it suits me perfectly
Yeah, I gotcha there.  Probably my favorite here, too. Wildly popular.  I prefer it to anything I've had from Stone, who are kinda "known" for their IPAs.  I like BP's Fathom IPL, too.  Hoppy, but richer. Kinda.  I don't know how to describe it but it's good.  Big Eye IPA is OK but not nearly the same level as Sculpin.  I haven't tried the Dorado Double IPA but will soon.

« Reply #245 on: June 16, 2014, 03:38:27 PM »

[...]

Dink your dank?

« Reply #246 on: June 16, 2014, 03:39:21 PM »

[...]

Good afternoon CB

« Reply #247 on: June 16, 2014, 03:40:35 PM »

[...]

The English?
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #248 on: June 16, 2014, 03:40:49 PM »

good afternoon guys. got 18 holes of golf in this morning and pressure washed camper. made appointments for eye exams, and dermatologist. got clam sauce simmering on the stove. ready for a OOO toro and water. have I missed much without having to read through today's posts?
You haven't missed a thing.  Same ol', around here.

so I've heard. hello Tony.
I hope the weather has improved by you.  Definitely NOT long johns weather here this past weekend and today.

85° and hazy. definately not long john weather. cooking pasta in the camper is warming things up a bit too much. may have to turn on the a/c.

« Reply #249 on: June 16, 2014, 03:42:09 PM »

[...]

Bloody blokes!

« Reply #250 on: June 16, 2014, 03:44:31 PM »

Picking up some new lures, mainly walleye and bass, today after work, any hot ones out there right now?
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #251 on: June 16, 2014, 03:49:11 PM »

Picking up some new lures, mainly walleye and bass, today after work, any hot ones out there right now?
I couldn't know any less about fishing...
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #252 on: June 16, 2014, 03:54:36 PM »

Picking up some new lures, mainly walleye and bass, today after work, any hot ones out there right now?
Anyone?  Bueller?  CB?
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #253 on: June 16, 2014, 03:54:53 PM »

good afternoon gents

« Reply #254 on: June 16, 2014, 03:55:15 PM »

If only the $40 coupon wasn't expired.... ;)

Think I'll just pair it with a mash item to get it to $50. Use $10 off cpn and get the humi, a 5pk and free shipping. All in for $40.
Smart man, giving you an honorary Doctorate!
Uh, it's still letting me add the dad40 discount.   I haven't actually completed checkout, but it does let me add the code.