CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 26

Author Topic: 6/16/2014  (Read 72056 times)

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
Re: 6/16/2014
« Reply #225 on: June 16, 2014, 02:47:12 PM »

If only the $40 coupon wasn't expired.... ;)

Think I'll just pair it with a mash item to get it to $50. Use $10 off cpn and get the humi, a 5pk and free shipping. All in for $40.
Smart man, giving you an honorary Doctorate!

Dalek

• Newbie Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #226 on: June 16, 2014, 02:47:51 PM »

good afternoon guys. got 18 holes of golf in this morning and pressure washed camper. made appointments for eye exams, and dermatologist. got clam sauce simmering on the stove. ready for a OOO toro and water. have I missed much without having to read through today's posts?

SSDD, pretty much

Dalek

• Newbie Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #227 on: June 16, 2014, 02:48:42 PM »

If only the $40 coupon wasn't expired.... ;)

Think I'll just pair it with a mash item to get it to $50. Use $10 off cpn and get the humi, a 5pk and free shipping. All in for $40.
Smart man, giving you an honorary Doctorate!

Don't forget to use eBates for an extra 5% cash back

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #228 on: June 16, 2014, 02:48:49 PM »

good afternoon guys. got 18 holes of golf in this morning and pressure washed camper. made appointments for eye exams, and dermatologist. got clam sauce simmering on the stove. ready for a OOO toro and water. have I missed much without having to read through today's posts?
Afternoon 3d!  Not much, get a Weber Smokey Mtn 18.5" smoker if you are a beginner(and make sure someone shows you how to use it), the Tat Halloween travel humidor is cool, functional, and a good buy, deals on the MASH, Cain Daytonas...anything else?

Dalek

• Newbie Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #229 on: June 16, 2014, 02:49:30 PM »

Oh, and if any of you don't use eBates, let me know and I'll send you an invite

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #230 on: June 16, 2014, 02:52:08 PM »

Anyone have the Tatuaje Monster Coffin travel humi? Looks pretty cool.
Afternoon boys, I have one and very happy with it, good quality and mostly metal outside. Nice humidifier and slot for tools
Hey there, Scott.  Had some interesting beers this weekend.  Alpine Pure Hoppiness (didn't like it nearly as much as reviews suggested I would), Alesmith Speedway Coffee (great!), BP Victory at Sea (still my favorite), Sculpin (so fucking good after comparing it to other recently tried IPAs), and Stone Enjoy By 7-4-14.  The two Ballast Points were easily my favorites of the weekend.

Dalek

• Newbie Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #231 on: June 16, 2014, 02:53:43 PM »

Afternoon boys, I have one and very happy with it, good quality and mostly metal outside. Nice humidifier and slot for tools
Hey there, Scott.  Had some interesting beers this weekend.  Alpine Pure Hoppiness (didn't like it nearly as much as reviews suggested I would), Alesmith Speedway Coffee (great!), BP Victory at Sea (still my favorite), Sculpin (so fucking good after comparing it to other recently tried IPAs), and Stone Enjoy By 7-4-14.  The two Ballast Points were easily my favorites of the weekend.

Firestone Walker Double Jack and Brew Dog Punk are my current favorite IPAs - but I prefer a more floral, citrusy IPA than one that is heavily bittered

dwgbryant

« Reply #232 on: June 16, 2014, 02:54:16 PM »

Afternoon 3d!  Not much, get a Weber Smokey Mtn 18.5" smoker if you are a beginner(and make sure someone shows you how to use it), the Tat Halloween travel humidor is cool, functional, and a good buy, deals on the MASH, Cain Daytonas...anything else?

got a smoker, thanks. use the grill for low and slow more. saw the coffin humi, though not for me. no money left this month for buying. maybe if my SSR check comes in and the IRS doesn't put a levy on my bank account, so our cars don't get repo'd I may re-stock my humi.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #233 on: June 16, 2014, 02:57:27 PM »

You haven't missed a thing.  Same ol', around here.

dwgbryant

« Reply #234 on: June 16, 2014, 03:03:36 PM »

so I've heard. hello Tony.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #235 on: June 16, 2014, 03:06:51 PM »

I hope the weather has improved by you.  Definitely NOT long johns weather here this past weekend and today.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #236 on: June 16, 2014, 03:17:37 PM »

I hope the weather has improved by you.  Definitely NOT long johns weather here this past weekend and today.
more shirt sleeves and pants, should soon be shorts weather.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #237 on: June 16, 2014, 03:21:50 PM »

Firestone Walker Double Jack and Brew Dog Punk are my current favorite IPAs - but I prefer a more floral, citrusy IPA than one that is heavily bittered

I tend to like 'dankier' stuff.  Not really sure what that means but whenever I tell people that I REALLY like an IPA I'm having, they always say it's very dank.  So, yeah.  I tend to not like citrusy stuff quite as much.  Never met a beer I couldn't finish, though! 

sfish

« Reply #238 on: June 16, 2014, 03:24:03 PM »

Hey Joe. Had a Voodoo Donut Bacon Maple that my BIL bought - terrible. Had to go to the VaS to make me forget about it. Had the ST Choklat Friday night and need to pick up more Sculpin, place was out of it on Friday. Almost bought the Enjoy By then saw a case of VaS so it won out. Plenty of Monkey Shoulder, really like that also

sfish

« Reply #239 on: June 16, 2014, 03:26:42 PM »

I tend to like 'dankier' stuff.  Not really sure what that means but whenever I tell people that I REALLY like an IPA I'm having, they always say it's very dank.  So, yeah.  I tend to not like citrusy stuff quite as much.  Never met a beer I couldn't finish, though!
I would buy the Sculpin in a 22oz if it ever makes it out this way, I looked where they had stacked up cases of stuff but that wasn't there
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 26