Pages: 1 2 [3]

Wordle 556 3/6

🟩🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Copy cat.
GFY. I posted it first. ;-)
Did you though?
Oh, maybe not. Never mind.

But I'll bet I completed the puzzle first, at 12:44am PST.

Wordle 556 3/6

🟩🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Copy cat.
GFY. I posted it first. ;-)
Did you though?
Oh, maybe not. Never mind.

But I'll bet I completed the puzzle first, at 12:44am PST.
Well, you got me there. I was still in slumbertown at that point.
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Just watching story about Buffalo NY , Prayers and thoughts for Blue Collar and all those in Buffalo really is bad there

Just watching story about Buffalo NY , Prayers and thoughts for Blue Collar and all those in Buffalo really is bad there
Indeed terrible. And still so early in the season. Have a feeling it's gonna be a long winter.

Just watching story about Buffalo NY , Prayers and thoughts for Blue Collar and all those in Buffalo really is bad there
Seriously.  30 dead, last I checked.

I do love what's behind Door #2, but sheesh on the price. Although I'm sure I paid the same price at a b&m.
I thought the same.  At least as a B&M you know you are supporting a local Joe.
San Lotano prices have been going up however.  VIP price for 10 regular connies at Atlantic is $60.
I think CI is the only place that still sells Ovals now.
Yeah CI were sold the rights. Love the oval shape. I think that put AJ on the map

Just watching story about Buffalo NY , Prayers and thoughts for Blue Collar and all those in Buffalo really is bad there
Seriously.  30 dead, last I checked.
Yes it all been surreal. Every bit of it. I have stories and things I can't unsee.
Thanks guys
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]