Pages: 1 2 [3]

I've had 13 of the 25 Cigar Aficionado cigars for this year, three in the top 10.
Maybe a few more than in past years.
And? Do you agree with their placement on the list?

Back from shopping. Come On You Gunners!
Took care of business, good match.

I've had 13 of the 25 Cigar Aficionado cigars for this year, three in the top 10.
Maybe a few more than in past years.
And? Do you agree with their placement on the list?
Well, really not fair to judge cigars that I haven't had.  Also doesn't do much good including Cuban cigars...
Oliva V are always good, My Father and Padron '64.
Good to see EPC Pledge and New World Dorado  and Espinosa Knuckle Sandwich, which I like a lot.
Found it interesting the number of "old standards" that were included like Brick House, San Cristobal, Casa Magna and LGC.

I've had 13 of the 25 Cigar Aficionado cigars for this year, three in the top 10.
Maybe a few more than in past years.
And? Do you agree with their placement on the list?
I rarely agree with these lists.

Pushed through to street.  I have been moving snow for 2 days. No plow was by all storm just a front loader making a center swipe. I can get out in the morning if the plow doesn't bury me

Relax and go to bed smoke

Find this list much worse...
https://scotchcigars.com/top-25-cigars/

Slightly more interesting list, but not particularly comprehensive:
https://www.famous-smoke.com/cigaradvisor/2022-top-10-best-cigars-of-the-year

Haven't had most of these, but a more interesting list in any case:
https://www.cigarjournal.com/top-25-of-2022-the-complete-list/

His list isn't finished, but I tend to agree more with Cigar Coop:

https://cigar-coop.com/2022-cigar-of-the-year

Pushed through to street.  I have been moving snow for 2 days. No plow was by all storm just a front loader making a center swipe. I can get out in the morning if the plow doesn't bury me

Relax and go to bed smoke
Are you supposed to get another foot in the next day or two?

I've had 13 of the 25 Cigar Aficionado cigars for this year, three in the top 10.
Maybe a few more than in past years.
And? Do you agree with their placement on the list?
Well, really not fair to judge cigars that I haven't had.  Also doesn't do much good including Cuban cigars...
Oliva V are always good, My Father and Padron '64.
Good to see EPC Pledge and New World Dorado  and Espinosa Knuckle Sandwich, which I like a lot.
Found it interesting the number of "old standards" that were included like Brick House, San Cristobal, Casa Magna and LGC.
It's strange that they include older cigars. It would be like the Oscars nominating a movie from a decade ago.

Pushed through to street.  I have been moving snow for 2 days. No plow was by all storm just a front loader making a center swipe. I can get out in the morning if the plow doesn't bury me

Relax and go to bed smoke
Sheesh.

Find this list much worse...
https://scotchcigars.com/top-25-cigars/

Slightly more interesting list, but not particularly comprehensive:
https://www.famous-smoke.com/cigaradvisor/2022-top-10-best-cigars-of-the-year

Haven't had most of these, but a more interesting list in any case:
https://www.cigarjournal.com/top-25-of-2022-the-complete-list/

His list isn't finished, but I tend to agree more with Cigar Coop:

https://cigar-coop.com/2022-cigar-of-the-year
This is a very nice compilation.i need to save this post.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]