Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

« Reply #60 on: July 19, 2022, 01:56:51 PM »

Think I'll have me a lull cigar.

« Reply #61 on: July 19, 2022, 02:05:17 PM »

Think I'll have me a lull cigar.
Good choice, haven't had a bad Perdomo yet.

« Reply #62 on: July 19, 2022, 02:18:05 PM »

Just about to log off, then heading over to Lowe's to pay for the kitchen floor install so we can get it scheduled. Hazzuh for now.

« Reply #63 on: July 19, 2022, 02:28:57 PM »

Maybe it's Republican censorship or Democrat cancel culture?
It's the inflation. I can't afford as many posts.
I hear that.

« Reply #64 on: July 19, 2022, 04:58:31 PM »

Now I just hear crickets and echoes.

« Reply #65 on: July 19, 2022, 05:04:49 PM »

Now I just hear crickets and echoes.
At least those are still free.

« Reply #66 on: July 19, 2022, 06:17:56 PM »

Well, the day isn't a total disaster. We interviewed a candidate for my team that did really, really well. That's encouraging.

« Reply #67 on: July 19, 2022, 07:04:50 PM »

Well, the day isn't a total disaster. We interviewed a candidate for my team that did really, really well. That's encouraging.
Are you looking for an experienced project manager/ scrum master?

« Reply #68 on: July 19, 2022, 07:43:32 PM »

Well, the day isn't a total disaster. We interviewed a candidate for my team that did really, really well. That's encouraging.
Are you looking for an experienced project manager/ scrum master?
Well, not on my team, but the agency certainly is. Want to move to the Pacific Northwest?

« Reply #69 on: July 19, 2022, 07:45:21 PM »

Well this day is turning out great. The insurance company just called and said, "We don't need you to hire a mitigation firm to evaluate the damage. Our adjuster says to cover the damage of your plumbing leak."

I believe I'll have a celebratory drink and a CyB.

« Reply #70 on: July 19, 2022, 07:55:50 PM »

Well, the day isn't a total disaster. We interviewed a candidate for my team that did really, really well. That's encouraging.
Are you looking for an experienced project manager/ scrum master?
Well, not on my team, but the agency certainly is. Want to move to the Pacific Northwest?
Only if I can leave the rest of them here.

« Reply #71 on: July 19, 2022, 07:56:36 PM »

Well this day is turning out great. The insurance company just called and said, "We don't need you to hire a mitigation firm to evaluate the damage. Our adjuster says to cover the damage of your plumbing leak."

I believe I'll have a celebratory drink and a CyB.
That's a nice way to celebrate. Cheers!

« Reply #72 on: July 19, 2022, 08:02:06 PM »

Well, the day isn't a total disaster. We interviewed a candidate for my team that did really, really well. That's encouraging.
Are you looking for an experienced project manager/ scrum master?
Well, not on my team, but the agency certainly is. Want to move to the Pacific Northwest?
Only if I can leave the rest of them here.
Well, that's a personal decision. WADOH encourages work/life balance. If you achieve balance by putting a continent between you and the family, well...

Seriously, the policy on out-of-state employees is still in discussion. But might be worth a look and see what happens. Downside is, we probably pay less than what you're earning on the East Coast.

« Reply #73 on: July 19, 2022, 08:38:36 PM »

Gotta get this cigar lit.  Need to fog  for mosquitos.

« Reply #74 on: July 19, 2022, 08:41:17 PM »

Well this day is turning out great. The insurance company just called and said, "We don't need you to hire a mitigation firm to evaluate the damage. Our adjuster says to cover the damage of your plumbing leak."

I believe I'll have a celebratory drink and a CyB.
I still have a box of them squirreled away.  Good choice.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6