Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

  • Administrator
4/21/2022
« on: April 21, 2022, 12:17:05 AM »

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2022, 05:57:52 AM »

Morning, all. Happy PaydayThursday.

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2022, 05:58:24 AM »

Jamless Joe:

Gurkha Class Regent Gran Robusto - 10/34.99

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2022, 05:59:10 AM »

Sis:

Door #1 - Larutan by Drew Estate Big Jucy (Corona) - 10/39.99

Door #2 - Rocky Patel Imperial Torpedo - 10/34.99

Door #3 - La Palina Classic Connecticut (Robusto) - 5/19.99

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2022, 06:28:34 AM »

Good morning, LTG.

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2022, 06:29:11 AM »

Morning, all. Happy PaydayThursday.
Has it been two weeks already?

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2022, 06:32:00 AM »

@LuvTooGolf: I saw you set up the new mower. What did you end up buying?

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2022, 06:36:21 AM »

@LuvTooGolf: I saw you set up the new mower. What did you end up buying?
I went with the Toro, as FormerlyNJDave suggested. Started up like a dream, she's ready to eat some grass. Lol

EDIT: This is the one:

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Toro-22-in-Recycler-Briggs-Stratton-High-Wheel-FWD-Gas-Walk-Behind-Self-Propelled-Lawn-Mower-with-Super-Bagger-21442/317276893

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2022, 06:49:19 AM »

@LuvTooGolf: I saw you set up the new mower. What did you end up buying?
I went with the Toro, as FormerlyNJDave suggested. Started up like a dream, she's ready to eat some grass. Lol

EDIT: This is the one:

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Toro-22-in-Recycler-Briggs-Stratton-High-Wheel-FWD-Gas-Walk-Behind-Self-Propelled-Lawn-Mower-with-Super-Bagger-21442/317276893
She looks purdy. She looks almost exactly like my old one which was also Briggs & Stratton but I don't believe it was a Toro. I could be wrong though. In any case, she took good care of me for many years. Always started right up. Good luck to you.

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2022, 06:56:10 AM »

@LuvTooGolf: I saw you set up the new mower. What did you end up buying?
I went with the Toro, as FormerlyNJDave suggested. Started up like a dream, she's ready to eat some grass. Lol

EDIT: This is the one:

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Toro-22-in-Recycler-Briggs-Stratton-High-Wheel-FWD-Gas-Walk-Behind-Self-Propelled-Lawn-Mower-with-Super-Bagger-21442/317276893
She looks purdy. She looks almost exactly like my old one which was also Briggs & Stratton but I don't believe it was a Toro. I could be wrong though. In any case, she took good care of me for many years. Always started right up. Good luck to you.
Thanks. I'm just happy to have the self-propelled feature. I'm tired of being the one to propel the mower like a sucker. Lol

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2022, 08:01:00 AM »

@LuvTooGolf: I saw you set up the new mower. What did you end up buying?
I went with the Toro, as FormerlyNJDave suggested. Started up like a dream, she's ready to eat some grass. Lol

EDIT: This is the one:

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Toro-22-in-Recycler-Briggs-Stratton-High-Wheel-FWD-Gas-Walk-Behind-Self-Propelled-Lawn-Mower-with-Super-Bagger-21442/317276893
She looks purdy. She looks almost exactly like my old one which was also Briggs & Stratton but I don't believe it was a Toro. I could be wrong though. In any case, she took good care of me for many years. Always started right up. Good luck to you.
Thanks. I'm just happy to have the self-propelled feature. I'm tired of being the one to propel the mower like a sucker. Lol
Mine was not self propelled but the patch of grass I have is not worthy of such a feature. The key thing for me was to make sure the gas tank was empty at the end of the season. Then the next season I'd fill it and she started right up. I think only once after a couple of years I had to change the spark plug. It was actually the handle that broke and I decided to get rid of it. The engine was still fine.

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2022, 08:03:17 AM »

I'll update you on the construction progress in a bit after my phone charges up. Forgot to do it overnight.

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2022, 08:09:37 AM »

[...]

We have a decent size yard, especially since we live on a corner, which means our backyard is bigger than most in the neighborhood based on the layout of the property. Plus we live at the bottom of a hill on our street, so both yards slope east to west, which makes it more of a challenge. I've never used self-propelled before, so I'm hoping it helps. When I started it up yesterday and tried the feature, the mower damn near wanted to run out of my hands, so I'm optimistic.

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2022, 08:11:26 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2022, 08:13:15 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, InsomniaBret.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5