Pages: 1 [2]

« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2021, 10:42:37 AM »

And to page 2 we go.

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2021, 12:33:32 PM »

And for Rick, a whole page of Connie offerings.  Some decent deals.

https://www.cigarpage.com/connecticut-shade-deals-galore.html
Yes I was eyeing that. 2 days left on the deal.

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2021, 04:09:23 PM »

Connie offering lull?
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/31/2021
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2021, 04:24:45 PM »

And for Rick, a whole page of Connie offerings.  Some decent deals.

https://www.cigarpage.com/connecticut-shade-deals-galore.html
Yes I was eyeing that. 2 days left on the deal.
i don’t see this one.....but they are good!
Cub. Cigar Factory Benji Menendez
Benji Menendez features a smooth-as-silk Connecticut-seed Ecuadorian shade wrapper with extensively-aged Dominican and Nicaraguan long fillers. Pleasant mellow, easy-smoking cigars with an alluring aroma, they're medium in body with ample flavor including creamy richness, caramel, cedar, leather, and mocha with subtle spice.

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2021, 07:54:06 PM »

Not sure how I missed all the excitement yesterday but it was so cool to see @Ateupwithit stop by.

« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2021, 07:59:31 PM »

And for Rick, a whole page of Connie offerings.  Some decent deals.

https://www.cigarpage.com/connecticut-shade-deals-galore.html
Yes I was eyeing that. 2 days left on the deal.
i don’t see this one.....but they are good!
Cub. Cigar Factory Benji Menendez
Benji Menendez features a smooth-as-silk Connecticut-seed Ecuadorian shade wrapper with extensively-aged Dominican and Nicaraguan long fillers. Pleasant mellow, easy-smoking cigars with an alluring aroma, they're medium in body with ample flavor including creamy richness, caramel, cedar, leather, and mocha with subtle spice.
Years ago I went to a Benji event in NYC. It was fun but I can't say that I was a huge fan of his stuff. I remember meetings a botl there that smoked almost exclusively, Montecristo Platinums. He insisted that I take a few and once again, I wasn't all that impressed.

« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2021, 08:06:37 PM »

Snow started falling here. We're expecting that to continue for about the next 36 hours. My eldest has a snow day for whatever reason. Really strange since she's been virtual pretty much since September. My youngest will be virtual for the next two days instead of physically going in. Nothing has changed for the middle child, she'll remain virtual. I'll be getting up extra early to reboot the router and wifi.

« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2021, 09:21:52 PM »

AB American sun grown

« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2021, 09:28:08 PM »

AB American sun grown

Did you pay more than $0?

« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2021, 10:02:30 PM »

AB American sun grown

Did you pay more than $0?
Lol, for these, yes. The cheapy cheapo deal was for regular toros, not the sun grown.

« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2021, 10:02:43 PM »

AB American sun grown

Did you pay more than $0?
Lol, for these, yes. The cheapy cheapo deal was for regular toros, not the sun grown.
Also, this is a corona.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/31/2021
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2021, 10:19:26 PM »

And for Rick, a whole page of Connie offerings.  Some decent deals.

https://www.cigarpage.com/connecticut-shade-deals-galore.html
Yes I was eyeing that. 2 days left on the deal.
i don’t see this one.....but they are good!
Cub. Cigar Factory Benji Menendez
Benji Menendez features a smooth-as-silk Connecticut-seed Ecuadorian shade wrapper with extensively-aged Dominican and Nicaraguan long fillers. Pleasant mellow, easy-smoking cigars with an alluring aroma, they're medium in body with ample flavor including creamy richness, caramel, cedar, leather, and mocha with subtle spice.
Years ago I went to a Benji event in NYC. It was fun but I can't say that I was a huge fan of his stuff. I remember meetings a botl there that smoked almost exclusively, Montecristo Platinums. He insisted that I take a few and once again, I wasn't all that impressed.
not a Davidoff but very nice and especially for the price.

« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2021, 11:32:08 PM »

[...]

I'm not a Davidoff fan either. That's the beauty of this thing we do. To each, his own.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

[...]

never got into overpaying for a name.....it was just an example of a ladidaa cigar. Menendez Connecticut are worth revisiting
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]