Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44

« Reply #630 on: June 12, 2014, 11:14:37 PM »

Storms all around me, lots of noise and bluster but not water yet!
Hellacious storms Johnny with 50,000 ft tops and several small tornados in the hill country.  Moving in here now
Dave, keep me informed on your situation, just starting to sprinkle here now.
Warning us of 70-75 MPH winds

We are getting hammered with rain and wind now but everything is under control so far.  Winds probably 40-50 now gusting higher per.

Wind gusts 70-80 now and not letting up at all.  Blew a small tree down in my front yard.
Geeez, hold on to your cowboy hats...!!!

Man this is like those Midwest storms.
Indeed.
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #631 on: June 12, 2014, 11:16:21 PM »

Wind gusts 70-80 now and not letting up at all.  Blew a small tree down in my front yard.-----Tex-----Sounds like a typical S FL afternoon in the summer time.  Storm here blew through, some really impressive lightning.  Enjoying it with an LAdC Robusto, and another RRG&C.

« Reply #632 on: June 12, 2014, 11:18:22 PM »

Storms all around me, lots of noise and bluster but not water yet!
Hellacious storms Johnny with 50,000 ft tops and several small tornados in the hill country.  Moving in here now
Dave, keep me informed on your situation, just starting to sprinkle here now.
Warning us of 70-75 MPH winds

We are getting hammered with rain and wind now but everything is under control so far.  Winds probably 40-50 now gusting higher per.

Wind gusts 70-80 now and not letting up at all.  Blew a small tree down in my front yard.
Geeez, hold on to your cowboy hats...!!!

Man this is like those Midwest storms.
Indeed.
Had over 1000 lightning strikes in 10 minutes.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #633 on: June 12, 2014, 11:19:10 PM »

Wind gusts 70-80 now and not letting up at all.  Blew a small tree down in my front yard.-----Tex-----Sounds like a typical S FL afternoon in the summer time.  Storm here blew through, some really impressive lightning.  Enjoying it with an LAdC Robusto, and another RRG&C.
____KC_____ Stick a lightning rod into the sand on the beach and make some glass.

« Reply #634 on: June 12, 2014, 11:19:29 PM »

Storms all around me, lots of noise and bluster but not water yet!
Hellacious storms Johnny with 50,000 ft tops and several small tornados in the hill country.  Moving in here now
Dave, keep me informed on your situation, just starting to sprinkle here now.
Warning us of 70-75 MPH winds

We are getting hammered with rain and wind now but everything is under control so far.  Winds probably 40-50 now gusting higher per.

Wind gusts 70-80 now and not letting up at all.  Blew a small tree down in my front yard.
Geeez, hold on to your cowboy hats...!!!

Man this is like those Midwest storms.
Indeed.
Had over 1000 lightning strikes in 10 minutes.
Some serious thunderstorms to be sure.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #635 on: June 12, 2014, 11:20:04 PM »

Storms all around me, lots of noise and bluster but not water yet!
Hellacious storms Johnny with 50,000 ft tops and several small tornados in the hill country.  Moving in here now
Dave, keep me informed on your situation, just starting to sprinkle here now.
Warning us of 70-75 MPH winds

We are getting hammered with rain and wind now but everything is under control so far.  Winds probably 40-50 now gusting higher per.

Wind gusts 70-80 now and not letting up at all.  Blew a small tree down in my front yard.
Geeez, hold on to your cowboy hats...!!!

Man this is like those Midwest storms.
Indeed.
Had over 1000 lightning strikes in 10 minutes.
Damn, I don't think I could count them that fast...?

« Reply #636 on: June 12, 2014, 11:22:22 PM »

Storms all around me, lots of noise and bluster but not water yet!
Hellacious storms Johnny with 50,000 ft tops and several small tornados in the hill country.  Moving in here now
Dave, keep me informed on your situation, just starting to sprinkle here now.
Warning us of 70-75 MPH winds

We are getting hammered with rain and wind now but everything is under control so far.  Winds probably 40-50 now gusting higher per.

Wind gusts 70-80 now and not letting up at all.  Blew a small tree down in my front yard.
Geeez, hold on to your cowboy hats...!!!

Man this is like those Midwest storms.
Indeed.
Had over 1000 lightning strikes in 10 minutes.
Damn, I don't think I could count them that fast...?
Or that far…

« Reply #637 on: June 12, 2014, 11:22:51 PM »

Storms all around me, lots of noise and bluster but not water yet!
Hellacious storms Johnny with 50,000 ft tops and several small tornados in the hill country.  Moving in here now
Dave, keep me informed on your situation, just starting to sprinkle here now.
Warning us of 70-75 MPH winds

We are getting hammered with rain and wind now but everything is under control so far.  Winds probably 40-50 now gusting higher per.

Wind gusts 70-80 now and not letting up at all.  Blew a small tree down in my front yard.
Geeez, hold on to your cowboy hats...!!!

Man this is like those Midwest storms.
Indeed.
Had over 1000 lightning strikes in 10 minutes.
Some serious thunderstorms to be sure.

Some areas getting 1-1/2 a 2-1/2" hail now PTL we missed that part.

« Reply #638 on: June 12, 2014, 11:23:25 PM »

Storms all around me, lots of noise and bluster but not water yet!
Hellacious storms Johnny with 50,000 ft tops and several small tornados in the hill country.  Moving in here now
Dave, keep me informed on your situation, just starting to sprinkle here now.
Warning us of 70-75 MPH winds

We are getting hammered with rain and wind now but everything is under control so far.  Winds probably 40-50 now gusting higher per.

Wind gusts 70-80 now and not letting up at all.  Blew a small tree down in my front yard.
Geeez, hold on to your cowboy hats...!!!

Man this is like those Midwest storms.
Indeed.
Had over 1000 lightning strikes in 10 minutes.
Damn, I don't think I could count them that fast...?
Or that far…

We got an ace weatherman.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #639 on: June 12, 2014, 11:25:28 PM »

It's the 20th anniversary of the O.J. Simpson low speed chase...  I don't understand it.  The police don't seem to have a problem in high speed chases, or at least not in the movies.  But if you go slow, it seems to confuse them. I guess they are just thinking he's looking for a place to pull over..? :)
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #640 on: June 12, 2014, 11:27:56 PM »

Storms all around me, lots of noise and bluster but not water yet!
Hellacious storms Johnny with 50,000 ft tops and several small tornados in the hill country.  Moving in here now
Dave, keep me informed on your situation, just starting to sprinkle here now.
Warning us of 70-75 MPH winds

We are getting hammered with rain and wind now but everything is under control so far.  Winds probably 40-50 now gusting higher per.

Wind gusts 70-80 now and not letting up at all.  Blew a small tree down in my front yard.
Geeez, hold on to your cowboy hats...!!!

Man this is like those Midwest storms.
Indeed.
Had over 1000 lightning strikes in 10 minutes.
Damn, I don't think I could count them that fast...?
Or that far…

We got an ace weatherman.
Maybe he has one of those Chinese adding machines with the wooden spools...?

« Reply #641 on: June 12, 2014, 11:41:30 PM »

[...]

We had 2.5" of rain in an hour and that is a hell of a lot in this dry place but we sure can use that.  All calmed down now just very light rain.  Blew some large oak trees down within 5 miles of me.

« Reply #642 on: June 12, 2014, 11:42:32 PM »

I am going to sleep now.  Good Night All.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #643 on: June 12, 2014, 11:45:49 PM »

107-86 Spurs!
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #644 on: June 12, 2014, 11:47:20 PM »

Nobody here but me cares, thought I'd post it anyway!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44