CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: 7/14/2020  (Read 3683 times)

Threebean

Re: 7/14/2020
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2020, 10:55:05 AM »

Morning Tony, Rick, Dave and Deano.
Good morning, DogDaddyDave.
seeing who is king of Pride Rock...or is that Fraggle Rock...
Looks like one of them wants to chase down that lawn mower.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2020, 11:07:34 AM »

Good morning, Bret.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2020, 11:07:49 AM »

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2020, 11:08:02 AM »

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2020, 01:22:21 PM »

Only page 3....not quite as talkative as yesterday.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2020, 01:34:21 PM »

"Administration officials have attempted to discredit Fauci in recent days, suggesting that he was frequently incorrect in the early days of the virus.

However, during an event at the White House later on Monday, the president said he has a "very good relationship with Fauci."

"I find him to be a very nice person," the president said, though he acknowledged "I don't always agree with him." A May poll by CBS News revealed 62% of Americans trust Fauci for coronavirus information, compared to 38% for Mr. Trump."

So glad we get our politics shaping information from Chuck Woolery, Hannity, Breitbart and such, why should we trust doctors and the CDC.  My main question is how is it possible that trump even gets 38% trusting what he says over a seasoned doctor?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2020, 01:43:26 PM »

Only page 3....not quite as talkative as yesterday.
Don't think we'll even get 6 today. TWIS

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2020, 02:25:55 PM »

Stick a fork in me, I'm done. YABBADABBADO!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2020, 02:39:51 PM »

Hahaha. I guess you caught that last night?

Threebean

« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2020, 03:00:52 PM »

"Administration officials have attempted to discredit Fauci in recent days, suggesting that he was frequently incorrect in the early days of the virus.

However, during an event at the White House later on Monday, the president said he has a "very good relationship with Fauci."

"I find him to be a very nice person," the president said, though he acknowledged "I don't always agree with him." A May poll by CBS News revealed 62% of Americans trust Fauci for coronavirus information, compared to 38% for Mr. Trump."

So glad we get our politics shaping information from Chuck Woolery, Hannity, Breitbart and such, why should we trust doctors and the CDC.  My main question is how is it possible that trump even gets 38% trusting what he says over a seasoned doctor?
And you wonder why our page counts are low. Save the commie crap for facebook.

Short stack

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2020, 03:39:09 PM »

/+1

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2020, 04:16:28 PM »

Because there are people who believe that anyone who gets to a high place in government is either a manipulating crook or an ass-kissing, self-serving bureaucrat - which makes Fauci suspect.  So it comes down to them picking the manipulating crook or ass-kissing bureaucrat they agree with over the one they don't.  And since Fauci represents all the things a lot of people don't like right now, they pick Trump over him.  That help?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2020, 04:16:48 PM »

I thought we loved controversy?

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2020, 04:17:10 PM »

Is that Neanderthal for "Hazzuh?"

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2020, 04:18:40 PM »

Howdy, @Short stack: Hope you and the loved ones are doing well.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6