Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

« Reply #90 on: April 20, 2020, 09:01:55 PM »

Good day Mr. Raz. Glad you could stop in.

« Reply #91 on: April 20, 2020, 09:05:52 PM »

Evening, muchachos. I'd like to tell you that I haven't been around because I've been working like a madman to keep systems running in the face of COVID pressures, which IS partially true. But it's also true that  I just forget to greet y'all in the morning after I've sent my morning brief to the boss.
It will be reflected on your annual review.
I'm sure. My annual review is going to look like shit this year anyway.
That's the big plus to being a contractor... No formal evaluations.
Bullshit. An independent contractor has a plethora of bosses who are convinced he's a fuckup. I been there.

No doubt. But we don't do official reviews.
I wonder what my review would look like?

« Reply #92 on: April 20, 2020, 09:23:50 PM »

Good day Mr. Raz. Glad you could stop in.
I haven't failed to think of y'all every day, I've just failed to check in.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]