Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2020, 08:26:52 AM »

Who's humping?
We all are! Morning, Tony.
Technically, we're already over the hump. Assuming you're off on Friday?

Good morning, Dave.
No sir, only 6 holidays per year here, and Good Friday/Easter isn't one of them.
Commies!
Right? I've got half a mind to send a strongly worded email to Flo.

No one will argue the half a mind part.
Oooooh, Tony got one in!
TNWSS
See, it's so much better when you leave it for someone else rather than doing it yourself.
TWSS

« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2020, 08:28:12 AM »

Who's humping?
We all are! Morning, Tony.
Technically, we're already over the hump. Assuming you're off on Friday?

Good morning, Dave.
No sir, only 6 holidays per year here, and Good Friday/Easter isn't one of them.
Commies!
Right? I've got half a mind to send a strongly worded email to Flo.

No one will argue the half a mind part.
My wife would, she'll say that estimate is unusually high.
I think she's out of line. Bring back the rule of thumb.
Gotta let the little woman think she's right some of the time.
NO, like Trumpf, you gotta let them think they're right ALL of the time.
Hmm. She DOES have tiny hands, you might be on to something.
How did I know this was Dean before I looked?

« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2020, 08:29:12 AM »

Who's humping?
We all are! Morning, Tony.
Technically, we're already over the hump. Assuming you're off on Friday?

Good morning, Dave.
No sir, only 6 holidays per year here, and Good Friday/Easter isn't one of them.
Commies!
Right? I've got half a mind to send a strongly worded email to Flo.

No one will argue the half a mind part.
Oooooh, Tony got one in!
TNWSS
See, it's so much better when you leave it for someone else rather than doing it yourself.
TNWHS
Yours was not only more timely but more accurate also.

« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2020, 08:29:33 AM »

good morning Tony, Dave, Dave, and Mark.
Good morning, Deano.

« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2020, 08:39:51 AM »

Who's humping?
We all are! Morning, Tony.
Technically, we're already over the hump. Assuming you're off on Friday?

Good morning, Dave.
No sir, only 6 holidays per year here, and Good Friday/Easter isn't one of them.
Commies!
Right? I've got half a mind to send a strongly worded email to Flo.

No one will argue the half a mind part.
My wife would, she'll say that estimate is unusually high.
I think she's out of line. Bring back the rule of thumb.
Gotta let the little woman think she's right some of the time.
NO, like Trumpf, you gotta let them think they're right ALL of the time.
Hmm. She DOES have tiny hands, you might be on to something.
How did I know this was Dean before I looked?

« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2020, 09:37:16 AM »

Morning Daves, Tony, and Rick.  All green lights on the way in, so I'm looking forward to a good day.
Good morning. May it be a good day!!!

« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2020, 09:54:59 AM »

Morning Daves, Tony, and Rick.  All green lights on the way in, so I'm looking forward to a good day.
Good morning. May it be a good day!!!
morning Rick.

« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2020, 09:55:55 AM »

waiting on cigar manufacturers to start selling Pandemic Panatelas.

« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2020, 10:01:36 AM »

waiting on cigar manufacturers to start selling Pandemic Panatelas.
Definitely sounds like a Drew Estate or something from Matt Booth.

« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2020, 10:08:19 AM »

waiting on cigar manufacturers to start selling Pandemic Panatelas.
Definitely sounds like a Drew Estate or something from Matt Booth.
could replace the Corona. 🤣

« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2020, 10:23:02 AM »

Morning Daves, Tony, and Rick.  All green lights on the way in, so I'm looking forward to a good day.
Good morning. May it be a good day!!!
morning Rick.
Morning Deano

« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2020, 10:56:28 AM »

Wonderful Wednesday from SBC

Wednesday Special!
Starting now until midnight we have one specials on the three categories below!

Categories
Bespoke
Casa Fernandez
RoMa Craft

CODE: WEDNESDAY = 20% off plus 5% reward points on the categories above

Please log in before using code

« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2020, 10:57:38 AM »

Morning OnTheMendRick.

« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2020, 11:28:08 AM »

Bernie has officially dropped out. Let the real fun begin.

« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2020, 11:29:12 AM »

Bernie has officially dropped out. Let the real fun begin.
Whoa! I had not heard this yet. I'm kind of surprised.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6