Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Sounds like Mr Mayor was the one running late and he blames the others. lol
Glad you all had a great time. That I'm sure.
Great evening for sure. Even Charlie made it!
Scott looks like he's hustling to get out of that pic.
I was hurrying back to the table, didn't want to miss any Tony's contributions to the conversation
...and you didn't.
He was just talking about having to go out to his car eventually to get his cigars.

Question for the day....

Is buttcheeks one word or should I spread them apart?

Sounds like Mr Mayor was the one running late and he blames the others. lol
Glad you all had a great time. That I'm sure.
Great evening for sure. Even Charlie made it!
That was pretty sneaky the way you got that photo in.

Sounds like Mr Mayor was the one running late and he blames the others. lol
Glad you all had a great time. That I'm sure.
Great evening for sure. Even Charlie made it!
Scott looks like he's hustling to get out of that pic.
I was hurrying back to the table, didn't want to miss any Tony's contributions to the conversation
Makes sense to me.

Sounds like Mr Mayor was the one running late and he blames the others. lol
Glad you all had a great time. That I'm sure.
Great evening for sure. Even Charlie made it!
Scott looks like he's hustling to get out of that pic.
I was hurrying back to the table, didn't want to miss any Tony's contributions to the conversation
Those contributions are legendary.

So is that the only picture that came out of yesterday? Did you get to smoke a couple cigars?

So is that the only picture that came out of yesterday? Did you get to smoke a couple cigars?
Yeah, I'd say that group needs a new photographer.

So is that the only picture that came out of yesterday? Did you get to smoke a couple cigars?
And furthermore, do people sit at the same table and smoke cigars, or is there a separate lounge to which one retires to smoke?  This herf report is lacking.  Forward all the documents to Dean so a proper PowerPoint report can be created.

So is that the only picture that came out of yesterday? Did you get to smoke a couple cigars?
And furthermore, do people sit at the same table and smoke cigars, or is there a separate lounge to which one retires to smoke?  This herf report is lacking.  Forward all the documents to Dean so a proper PowerPoint report can be created.
LMAO Bean. I liked how you tied that one in.

So is that the only picture that came out of yesterday? Did you get to smoke a couple cigars?
And furthermore, do people sit at the same table and smoke cigars, or is there a separate lounge to which one retires to smoke a cigar?  This herf report is lacking.  Forward all the documents to Dean so a proper PowerPoint report can be created.
There is smoking throughout the establishment, including at the table. I believe we each smoked two. NJDave shared an old CyB with me because I was too lazy to go back to the car to get my "stash". I later went back and got it to find I only had two smokes left in the portable humi. My second cigar was a Pappy Van Winckle / Drew Estate Family Reserve.

Both cigars we're very good and they were nubbed. I believe it had more to do with the fine company I had.

I don't know what anyone else smoked. I regret not taking any photos.

So is that the only picture that came out of yesterday? Did you get to smoke a couple cigars?
Yeah, I'd say that group needs a new photographer.
By the way, the Spicy Sicilian Catfish I ate was exceptional. Good there is really good, albeit pricey.

[...]

Too busy contributing to the conversation, I imagine.

So is that the only picture that came out of yesterday? Did you get to smoke a couple cigars?
Yeah, I'd say that group needs a new photographer.
By the way, the Spicy Sicilian Catfish I ate was exceptional. Good there is really good, albeit pricey.
Worth the price to be able to smoke and eat at the same table.

So is that the only picture that came out of yesterday? Did you get to smoke a couple cigars?
Yeah, I'd say that group needs a new photographer.
By the way, the Spicy Sicilian Catfish I ate was exceptional. Food there is really good, albeit pricey.
Worth the price to be able to smoke and eat at the same table.

Friggin' auto correct.

So is that the only picture that came out of yesterday? Did you get to smoke a couple cigars?
Yeah, I'd say that group needs a new photographer.
By the way, the Spicy Sicilian Catfish I ate was exceptional. Good there is really good, albeit pricey.
Worth the price to be able to smoke and eat at the same table.
I should go more often. Without traffic, it's less than 20 minutes from my home.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6