Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

« Reply #105 on: January 14, 2019, 08:07:17 PM »

garage all cleaned, hot tub needs more cleaning. lady, daughter, grandson here and we just finished pizza.
daughter is staying awhile using my washer and dryer.
La Palina Red Label and coffee.
Bowchickabowwow!
whatever that means.

« Reply #106 on: January 14, 2019, 08:27:02 PM »

Did someone put something in my cigar?

So I take the day off of work to have  an expensive rolled vynil floor in my basement. While the men were finishing up my Wife notices a small gouge. They did there best to fix it by heating it up but you could still see it. We settled the bill but had them sign our copy stating the situation. We then contacted the store. Here's what there response was. We will want to replace your floor in a week or we are going to void your warranty and give you back 100 dollars. This is a very unreasonable response.

« Reply #107 on: January 14, 2019, 08:40:32 PM »

They want to replace a room 22x14.

« Reply #108 on: January 14, 2019, 08:46:01 PM »

I think I was outside of the forum rules. I may have to check that. I think cigars, weather, and insurance talk is permitted though.

« Reply #109 on: January 14, 2019, 09:36:17 PM »

I think I was outside of the forum rules. I may have to check that. I think cigars, weather, and insurance talk is permitted though.
yes, and naked daughters, hot tubs, food, about anything A to Z.

evening Rick.

« Reply #110 on: January 14, 2019, 10:14:57 PM »

garage all cleaned, hot tub needs more cleaning. lady, daughter, grandson here and we just finished pizza.
daughter is staying awhile using my washer and dryer.
La Palina Red Label and coffee.
Bowchickabowwow!
whatever that means.
Uh huh, don't play dumb with us, NakedLadyDaughterDoingLaundryDean.

« Reply #111 on: January 14, 2019, 10:16:05 PM »

I think I was outside of the forum rules. I may have to check that. I think cigars, weather, and insurance talk is permitted though.
Rules?  We don't need no stinkin' rules!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]