Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2018, 08:18:35 AM »

OK time to bring the car in for service, followed by my physical examination. Gotta make the most of these forced days off.
Enjoy that finger!

« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2018, 08:20:27 AM »

OK time to bring the car in for service, followed by my physical examination. Gotta make the most of these forced days off.
The official holidays for 2018 at United Nations Headquarters have been designated as follows:
1 January      New Year’s Day
30 March       Good Friday
28 May          Memorial Day
15 June         Eid al-Fitr
4 July            Independence Day
21 August      Eid al-Adha
3 September  Labour Day
22 November Thanksgiving Day
25 December  Christmas Day

No Jewish holiday celebrations on the UN calendar?  And the US holiday is called "Labor" day.  Sheesh, commies.
They could call it whatever they wanted if I got that many holidays a year.

« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2018, 08:31:36 AM »

OK time to bring the car in for service, followed by my physical examination. Gotta make the most of these forced days off.
The official holidays for 2018 at United Nations Headquarters have been designated as follows:
1 January      New Year’s Day
30 March       Good Friday
28 May          Memorial Day
15 June         Eid al-Fitr
4 July            Independence Day
21 August      Eid al-Adha
3 September  Labour Day
22 November Thanksgiving Day
25 December  Christmas Day

No Jewish holiday celebrations on the UN calendar?  And the US holiday is called "Labor" day.  Sheesh, commies.
I'll second that commie reference....actually, the commies don't get those days off....
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 6/15/2018
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2018, 08:36:53 AM »

Good Morning all!

« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2018, 08:42:01 AM »

Good Morning all!
Morning, Sammie.

« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2018, 08:45:09 AM »

good morning guys.
Happy Flip Flop Day.

« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2018, 08:51:53 AM »

U.S. Open must have been rough yesterday. the top 10 golfers shot 54 over combined?

« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2018, 08:54:32 AM »

Good morning Daves and Mr. Mayor. No Dean this morning?  Hope he didn't get his telewacker caught in the hot tub skimmer.
no skimmer, simple filtration system.

could not drag myself out of bed.

« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2018, 08:59:41 AM »

good morning guys.
Happy Flip Flop Day.
I will celebrate when I go to Dick's later for more golf balls. Morning, Dean.

« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2018, 09:00:31 AM »

U.S. Open must have been rough yesterday. the top 10 golfers shot 54 over combined?
You didn't watch any of it? Hell, I had it going on my phone at work, then watched at home, now I've got it up on my home computer while I work. Lol

« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2018, 09:06:01 AM »

U.S. Open must have been rough yesterday. the top 10 golfers shot 54 over combined?
You didn't watch any of it? Hell, I had it going on my phone at work, then watched at home, now I've got it up on my home computer while I work. Lol
actually no, I caught the highlights on the news. I usually watch the last day of tourneys. like NASCAR, I only watch the last 15 laps or minutes.

« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2018, 09:17:25 AM »

U.S. Open must have been rough yesterday. the top 10 golfers shot 54 over combined?
You didn't watch any of it? Hell, I had it going on my phone at work, then watched at home, now I've got it up on my home computer while I work. Lol
actually no, I caught the highlights on the news. I usually watch the last day of tourneys. like NASCAR, I only watch the last 15 laps or minutes.
Usually, I can only watch on the weekends, since I don't have Golf Channel. So when I have a chance to watch on Thursday and Friday, I take advantage.

« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2018, 09:18:07 AM »

U.S. Open must have been rough yesterday. the top 10 golfers shot 54 over combined?
You didn't watch any of it? Hell, I had it going on my phone at work, then watched at home, now I've got it up on my home computer while I work. Lol
actually no, I caught the highlights on the news. I usually watch the last day of tourneys. like NASCAR, I only watch the last 15 laps or minutes.
Usually, I can only watch on the weekends, since I don't have Golf Channel. So when I have a chance to watch on Thursday and Friday, I take advantage.
Hell, next month I'll even be up early before work to watch some of the British Open.

« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2018, 09:30:59 AM »

U.S. Open must have been rough yesterday. the top 10 golfers shot 54 over combined?
You didn't watch any of it? Hell, I had it going on my phone at work, then watched at home, now I've got it up on my home computer while I work. Lol
actually no, I caught the highlights on the news. I usually watch the last day of tourneys. like NASCAR, I only watch the last 15 laps or minutes.
Usually, I can only watch on the weekends, since I don't have Golf Channel. So when I have a chance to watch on Thursday and Friday, I take advantage.
Hell, next month I'll even be up early before work to watch some of the British Open.
LOL. I like the British Open more than,the U.S. Open.

« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2018, 09:35:14 AM »

U.S. Open must have been rough yesterday. the top 10 golfers shot 54 over combined?
You didn't watch any of it? Hell, I had it going on my phone at work, then watched at home, now I've got it up on my home computer while I work. Lol
actually no, I caught the highlights on the news. I usually watch the last day of tourneys. like NASCAR, I only watch the last 15 laps or minutes.
Usually, I can only watch on the weekends, since I don't have Golf Channel. So when I have a chance to watch on Thursday and Friday, I take advantage.
Hell, next month I'll even be up early before work to watch some of the British Open.
LOL. I like the British Open more than,the U.S. Open.
Agreed.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6