Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

« Reply #60 on: May 23, 2018, 01:48:43 PM »

Working 2nd shift so coffee and a morning smoke.
Well done. So are you gonna buy more?

« Reply #61 on: May 23, 2018, 01:54:35 PM »

« Reply #62 on: May 23, 2018, 02:14:46 PM »

New policy on the anthem for the NFL.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/23582533/nfl-owners-approve-new-national-anthem-policy
I had heard about it. I guess we've run out of problems to solve.

« Reply #63 on: May 23, 2018, 02:17:54 PM »

New policy on the anthem for the NFL.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/23582533/nfl-owners-approve-new-national-anthem-policy
I had heard about it. I guess we've run out of problems to solve.
This is the NFL trying to appease Drumpf and Congress, because they are nervous they're gonna get their tax exempt status revoked. They want to blame sagging viewership on protests, completely ignoring the fact that viewership was declining years before Kapernick ever took a knee. Ignoring facts, sounds familiar...

« Reply #64 on: May 23, 2018, 02:21:12 PM »

New policy on the anthem for the NFL.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/23582533/nfl-owners-approve-new-national-anthem-policy
I had heard about it. I guess we've run out of problems to solve.
This is the NFL trying to appease Drumpf and Congress, because they are nervous they're gonna get their tax exempt status revoked. They want to blame sagging viewership on protests, completely ignoring the fact that viewership was declining years before Kapernick ever took a knee. Ignoring facts, sounds familiar...

Now, I'm not saying that protests haven't caused a decline in viewership, they likely have. But the reason they've been losing viewership since at least 2013 is not protests, which started in 2016.

« Reply #65 on: May 23, 2018, 02:26:37 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #66 on: May 23, 2018, 02:39:24 PM »

New policy on the anthem for the NFL.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/23582533/nfl-owners-approve-new-national-anthem-policy
I had heard about it. I guess we've run out of problems to solve.
This is the NFL trying to appease Drumpf and Congress, because they are nervous they're gonna get their tax exempt status revoked. They want to blame sagging viewership on protests, completely ignoring the fact that viewership was declining years before Kapernick ever took a knee. Ignoring facts, sounds familiar...

Now, I'm not saying that protests haven't caused a decline in viewership, they likely have. But the reason they've been losing viewership since at least 2013 is not protests, which started in 2016.
They need to ramp up the cheerleaders, and I don't mean by adding twinkle-toes male ones!

« Reply #67 on: May 23, 2018, 02:40:45 PM »

Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 5/23/2018
« Reply #68 on: May 23, 2018, 02:57:24 PM »

Working 2nd shift so coffee and a morning smoke.
Well done. So are you gonna buy more?
they are a good smoke, and $4 at CI + gift card. But no, it was my last and I’m passing for now.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 5/23/2018
« Reply #69 on: May 23, 2018, 03:01:08 PM »

New policy on the anthem for the NFL.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/23582533/nfl-owners-approve-new-national-anthem-policy
I had heard about it. I guess we've run out of problems to solve.
This is the NFL trying to appease Drumpf and Congress, because they are nervous they're gonna get their tax exempt status revoked. They want to blame sagging viewership on protests, completely ignoring the fact that viewership was declining years before Kapernick ever took a knee. Ignoring facts, sounds familiar...

Now, I'm not saying that protests haven't caused a decline in viewership, they likely have. But the reason they've been losing viewership since at least 2013 is not protests, which started in 2016.
stand, kneel in the locker room or go play for the CFL

« Reply #70 on: May 23, 2018, 03:12:36 PM »

New policy on the anthem for the NFL.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/23582533/nfl-owners-approve-new-national-anthem-policy
I had heard about it. I guess we've run out of problems to solve.
This is the NFL trying to appease Drumpf and Congress, because they are nervous they're gonna get their tax exempt status revoked. They want to blame sagging viewership on protests, completely ignoring the fact that viewership was declining years before Kapernick ever took a knee. Ignoring facts, sounds familiar...

Now, I'm not saying that protests haven't caused a decline in viewership, they likely have. But the reason they've been losing viewership since at least 2013 is not protests, which started in 2016.
stand, kneel in the locker room or go play for the CFL
If nothing else those guys are on the clock and need to do as directed.

« Reply #71 on: May 23, 2018, 03:26:50 PM »

Working 2nd shift so coffee and a morning smoke.
Well done. So are you gonna buy more?
they are a good smoke, and $4 at CI + gift card. But no, it was my last and I’m passing for now.
I've smoked the petite coronas (I forget what they're called) and liked them. Never had the vitola Joe is offering today but I'm tempted. Price is right.

Edit: It's called the Mimi

« Reply #72 on: May 23, 2018, 03:49:50 PM »

In the work man cave with a Comfortably Numb.  Not a bad stick, but won't restock when they're gone.

edit: This things has turned a bit sour.  Into the canal with it.

« Reply #73 on: May 23, 2018, 05:13:03 PM »

In the work man cave with a Comfortably Numb.  Not a bad stick, but won't restock when they're gone.

edit: This things has turned a bit sour.  Into the canal with it.
they can't all be Raj's Untimely Demise, can they?

« Reply #74 on: May 23, 2018, 06:02:33 PM »

In the work man cave with a Comfortably Numb.  Not a bad stick, but won't restock when they're gone.

edit: This things has turned a bit sour.  Into the canal with it.
they can't all be Raj's Untimely Demise, can they?
Indeed.  Moved on to a Las Calaveras.  Big improvement.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6