CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 25

Author Topic: 6/7/2014  (Read 68156 times)

dwgbryant

Re: 6/7/2014
« Reply #180 on: June 07, 2014, 03:55:45 PM »

took in a meeting in Sodus up north. needed it. enjoyed a Partagas Red on the way, very good smoke, and an Oval Maduro on the way back. ready for a Red Lion Maduro now, and think about lunch.
Howdy Dean, getting hungry here too.
Howdy Dave, glad I'm not the only one who hates veggies.

got some bacon on the grill and a tomatoe slices. that should make a couple of nice sandwiches.
Why ruin perfectly good bacon with tomatos? YUUUK

Amen, +1 on the ruin good bacon
That fucked up that my replies keep going to the middle of the last post!
Johnny, on a long thread, you may have to scroll down to the bottom. It may come up at the middle of a longer thread.
Thanks Ken, I'll watch for that.

Not a big fan of most veggies.  But hot peppers, onions, and potatoes get a pass.  They get used in enough good things that they get a pass.
Absolutely Will, peppers,onions and potatoes can't be over used, my buddy has a nice crop of Thai chilies coming in soon love those.

about the only thing I won't eat is tofu.
....... and goat again.

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #181 on: June 07, 2014, 03:56:42 PM »

Just lurkin'…  Had a case of the blahs lately and oh, and the joys of home ownership.
Hey Mikey, wus up?
Yep, made that one post and disappeared again, Howdy Bob.
baby steps

Johnny

« Reply #182 on: June 07, 2014, 03:56:56 PM »

Just lurkin'…  Had a case of the blahs lately and oh, and the joys of home ownership.
Hey Mikey, wus up?

...... and he's not PWing at CI either.
I think that was his only post since the move to here.

Johnny

« Reply #183 on: June 07, 2014, 03:59:13 PM »

took in a meeting in Sodus up north. needed it. enjoyed a Partagas Red on the way, very good smoke, and an Oval Maduro on the way back. ready for a Red Lion Maduro now, and think about lunch.

got some bacon on the grill and a tomatoe slices. that should make a couple of nice sandwiches.

Johnny, on a long thread, you may have to scroll down to the bottom. It may come up at the middle of a longer thread.

Not a big fan of most veggies.  But hot peppers, onions, and potatoes get a pass.  They get used in enough good things that they get a pass.
Absolutely Will, peppers,onions and potatoes can't be over used, my buddy has a nice crop of Thai chilies coming in soon love those.

....... and goat again.
Dean, I'm with you on the no tofu but Cabrito is one of the staple foods in Texas.

Johnny

« Reply #184 on: June 07, 2014, 04:10:03 PM »

Think I'll go get in the pool, it is Saturday after all. Back later this evening.

dwgbryant

« Reply #185 on: June 07, 2014, 04:12:24 PM »

....... and goat again.
Dean, I'm with you on the no tofu but Cabrito is one of the staple foods in Texas.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

being Italian, growing up as a kid my grandmother use to fix it at Easter. I tried roasting it once but it didn't turn out so well. maybe if I had referred to a cookbook it might have been better. but what the hell did I know?

dwgbryant

« Reply #186 on: June 07, 2014, 04:13:29 PM »

Think I'll go get in the pool, it is Saturday after all. Back later this evening.

enjoy Johnny.

glassken

« Reply #187 on: June 07, 2014, 04:15:44 PM »

dwgbryant

« Reply #188 on: June 07, 2014, 04:20:28 PM »

glassken

glassken

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #191 on: June 07, 2014, 04:37:35 PM »

....... and goat again.

+1 no tofu luv some TX Cabrito - has to be young goat not old goat like most of us.

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #192 on: June 07, 2014, 05:10:57 PM »

Hey Mikey, wus up?

...... and he's not PWing at CI either.
i keep checking back there just in case someone shows up and wonders what happened to us all.

glassken

« Reply #193 on: June 07, 2014, 05:16:13 PM »

Chip, do you know the CI free ship code????

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #194 on: June 07, 2014, 05:20:25 PM »

Afternoon gentlemen.  Getting ready to head to the airport for the long ride home....and a little time travel.....arrive in LA an hour before I left, just wish it would feel that way.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 25