CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: 1/23/2018  (Read 7836 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 1/23/2018
« Reply #120 on: January 23, 2018, 03:50:36 PM »

I know I was away for a while, and there are a few less faces here, so i'm not up on some things... although I'm hesitant to ask, not being particularly nosy, but, what happened to BD and LSU?  are they ok and just not here anymore, or...
If, for some reason, i'm out of line, or this is sensitive, then i apologize and retract the question.
BD as with many just seems to have lost interest.  He still drops in once in a blue moon (which come to think of it is next week!)
LSU may have been bothered but some things said, and with his move and retirement, seems to be turning over a new leaf.
LSU (Chip) was taking care of his family and dropped off. I don't believe Sam meant SCDave.
No, to my embarrassment, I was in on the SCDave issue.  You're right, it was Chip I was asking about.
You and I are on the same page. That's all that matters.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #121 on: January 23, 2018, 04:09:21 PM »

I know I was away for a while, and there are a few less faces here, so i'm not up on some things... although I'm hesitant to ask, not being particularly nosy, but, what happened to BD and LSU?  are they ok and just not here anymore, or...
If, for some reason, i'm out of line, or this is sensitive, then i apologize and retract the question.
BD as with many just seems to have lost interest.  He still drops in once in a blue moon (which come to think of it is next week!)
LSU may have been bothered but some things said, and with his move and retirement, seems to be turning over a new leaf.
LSU (Chip) was taking care of his family and dropped off. I don't believe Sam meant SCDave.
No, to my embarrassment, I was in on the SCDave issue.  You're right, it was Chip I was asking about.
You and I are on the same page. That's all that matters.
Yes sir, this is true.  thank you!

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #122 on: January 23, 2018, 04:10:56 PM »

looks like a 1975 A.Flores Serie Privada toro for the ride home.  nite all!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #123 on: January 23, 2018, 04:13:51 PM »

Have a safe commute. It was supposed to be raining all day. Instead, it's almost 60° and dry out there. It appears I will also be smoking something on the way home.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #124 on: January 23, 2018, 04:14:27 PM »

Must be said that Scarfish taking offense at something said here and leaving would be irony on a Biblical scale.
I shall defer to you for Biblical scale measurements.   :D

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #125 on: January 23, 2018, 04:15:23 PM »

Have a safe commute. It was supposed to be raining all day. Instead, it's almost 60° and dry out there. It appears I will also be smoking something on the way home.
I shall be heading home shortly then find something to smoke.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #126 on: January 23, 2018, 04:22:33 PM »

Must be said that Scarfish taking offense at something said here and leaving would be irony on a Biblical scale.
The banter.... irony wrapped in an enigma, surrounded by misery......(to paraphrase kinda)

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #127 on: January 23, 2018, 04:35:10 PM »

I shall defer to you for Biblical scale measurements.   :D
Yea, verily, for I know, forsooth, what a cubit is.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #128 on: January 23, 2018, 04:35:51 PM »

The banter.... irony wrapped in an enigma, surrounded by misery......(to paraphrase kinda)

...erupting in insults.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #129 on: January 23, 2018, 04:43:00 PM »

Spoke too soon. Effing pouring now. Looked like it was done. DANG!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #130 on: January 23, 2018, 05:03:23 PM »

Now it looks like it stopped. Do I fall for it again?!?

sfish

« Reply #131 on: January 23, 2018, 08:08:27 PM »

You’re quite the philosophizer

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #132 on: January 23, 2018, 09:09:32 PM »

Now it looks like it stopped. Do I fall for it again?!?
Wound up not taking a chance and immediately regretting it. Sheesh on me.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]