Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2018, 09:50:57 AM »

Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/19/2018
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2018, 10:17:53 AM »

Good morning folkses.
Hello Sam. Was there a morning car smoke today?
2 actually,  had a 1-1/2hr commute due to some bad actors running into each other on rt 1.  a 5V gold torp, then a Argyle White Glove robusto.  Both smoked well!  didn'g finish the Argyle, but got a little over 1/2 of it.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/19/2018
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2018, 10:47:51 AM »

2 cigar commute lull?  (TCCL)
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/19/2018
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2018, 11:04:28 AM »

somewhere along the line, I picked up some HC Colorados in a stout figurado vitola.  They are very good, but I can't seem to find that one anywhere.  and ideas?

« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2018, 11:09:33 AM »

somewhere along the line, I picked up some HC Colorados in a stout figurado vitola.  They are very good, but I can't seem to find that one anywhere.  and ideas?
What color is the band?

« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2018, 11:13:31 AM »

Good Friday to you sir.  Last day as a frozen Fish for a bit.
Yes looking forward to a little warm-up. I have a garage door opener to replace tomorrow, after a 10:30 hockey game outdoors
This is where my son is playing tomorrow, awesome place. Feels like pond hockey

https://www.essexhunt.com/
That's so cool. I'm glad kids still get to experience stuff like that.
"Friday, January 12th, The rink is currently closed. The Restaurant and Snack Bar will Not be open tonight."  I take it this is a "natural ice" rink with no refrigeration?
Most if not all rinks (indoor or out) in our area have refrigeration (or is it refreezeation).

« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2018, 11:21:34 AM »

Morning Tony, Beaner and CommutinSam
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/19/2018
« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2018, 11:22:09 AM »

somewhere along the line, I picked up some HC Colorados in a stout figurado vitola.  They are very good, but I can't seem to find that one anywhere.  and ideas?
What color is the band?
head band = yellow & gold.  says Havana collection  and foot ring is gold with black band on bottom and says Habana Colorado

« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2018, 11:30:57 AM »

somewhere along the line, I picked up some HC Colorados in a stout figurado vitola.  They are very good, but I can't seem to find that one anywhere.  and ideas?
What color is the band?
head band = yellow & gold.  says Havana collection  and foot ring is gold with black band on bottom and says Habana Colorado
Well, the listing here says Habana Colorado, but the pic is of a corojo. So who the hell knows?

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/hc-series-habano-colorado-cigars/1475382/

« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2018, 11:31:56 AM »

somewhere along the line, I picked up some HC Colorados in a stout figurado vitola.  They are very good, but I can't seem to find that one anywhere.  and ideas?
What color is the band?
head band = yellow & gold.  says Havana collection  and foot ring is gold with black band on bottom and says Habana Colorado
Well, the listing here says Habana Colorado, but the pic is of a corojo. So who the hell knows?

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/hc-series-habano-colorado-cigars/1475382/
Though, the box in the pic might be right, I think it's just the cigar up close that isn't correct.

« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2018, 11:37:02 AM »

Good morning folkses.
Hello Sam. Was there a morning car smoke today?
2 actually,  had a 1-1/2hr commute due to some bad actors running into each other on rt 1.  a 5V gold torp, then a Argyle White Glove robusto.  Both smoked well!  didn'g finish the Argyle, but got a little over 1/2 of it.
Cool. Both seem like smokable morning cigars. The 5V are not in my preferred taste profile but you can't deny their good construction/draw. That said, I used to really enjoy the Classic High Primings.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/19/2018
« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2018, 11:37:33 AM »

somewhere along the line, I picked up some HC Colorados in a stout figurado vitola.  They are very good, but I can't seem to find that one anywhere.  and ideas?
What color is the band?
head band = yellow & gold.  says Havana collection  and foot ring is gold with black band on bottom and says Habana Colorado
Well, the listing here says Habana Colorado, but the pic is of a corojo. So who the hell knows?

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/hc-series-habano-colorado-cigars/1475382/
Though, the box in the pic might be right, I think it's just the cigar up close that isn't correct.
the Colorado is the right cigar, but that particular vitola doesn't seem to be listed.  figurado style with a pigtail.  been looking on line and no go so far.  wierd.  need to find the order i got them on.  hell, need to find the store I bought them from  for that matter.  :o
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/19/2018
« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2018, 11:38:27 AM »

heading out for a lunch date.  taking a Monte White robusto for company.  see you on the other side of noon!

« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2018, 11:39:55 AM »

heading out for a lunch date.  taking a Monte White robusto for company.  see you on the other side of noon!
Enjoy.

« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2018, 11:46:43 AM »

Good morning boys, how are things going...
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6