Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Morning Mr. Mayor.
Good morning again, gentlemen.

My first call was scheduled for 10:30 CET today. Now let's see if I'll be able to sneak out early too.

Morning Mr. Mayor.
Good morning again, gentlemen.

My first call was scheduled for 10:30 CET today. Now let's see if I'll be able to sneak out early too.
Speaking of time Don't Forget it is Fall Back One Hour Sunday Morning.

 :o  Joe is online and now Jamming Turds

Morning TravellinDave and CrabbyDean

Finally went back to sleep for an hour anyway.
Must be made possible by the comfort provided by your contractor
Well I do have the comfort of knowing he has not FUCT anything up since Monday.
Hey, that's something
Plus if you call Geico you could save up to 15% on your car insurance. There's that.
Tony made tried to make a funny!
Not really, had to correct it for you. ::)
But I was using a Tony scale...the bar was pretty low.

Morning TravellinDave and CrabbyDean

Finally went back to sleep for an hour anyway.
Must be made possible by the comfort provided by your contractor
Well I do have the comfort of knowing he has not FUCT anything up since Monday.
Hey, that's something
Plus if you call Geico you could save up to 15% on your car insurance. There's that.
Tony made tried to make a funny!
Not really, had to correct it for you. ::)
But I was using a Tony scale...the bar was pretty low.
LOL

The best minds are not in government. If any were, business would hire them away.
Ronald Reagan (1911 - 2004)

The thing that impresses me the most about America is the way parents obey their children.
King Edward VIII (1894 - 1972)

I have learned to use the word 'impossible' with the greatest caution.
Wernher von Braun (1912 - 1977)
Some good quotes this morning,  Dave, though that first one hits a little close to home on the banter with the relative high percentage of gubmint workers here.

Morning, men.  Heading home this evening. Love those Friday night flights.

The best minds are not in government. If any were, business would hire them away.
Ronald Reagan (1911 - 2004)

The thing that impresses me the most about America is the way parents obey their children.
King Edward VIII (1894 - 1972)

I have learned to use the word 'impossible' with the greatest caution.
Wernher von Braun (1912 - 1977)
Some good quotes this morning,  Dave, though that first one hits a little close to home on the banter with the relative high percentage of gubmint workers here.
There are exceptions to everything but I can say that is largely true,  but some of us had  offers along the way.

Morning, men.  Heading home this evening. Love those Friday night flights.
Morning NightFlightBean.

Morning, men.  Heading home this evening. Love those Friday night flights.
Same tight connection?  TWSS?

The best minds are not in government. If any were, business would hire them away.
Ronald Reagan (1911 - 2004)

The thing that impresses me the most about America is the way parents obey their children.
King Edward VIII (1894 - 1972)

I have learned to use the word 'impossible' with the greatest caution.
Wernher von Braun (1912 - 1977)
Some good quotes this morning,  Dave, though that first one hits a little close to home on the banter with the relative high percentage of gubmint workers here.
Based on previous banter comments, I think the gubmint folks here would be the First ones to agree with that (at least as far as management is concerned).

Morning, men.  Heading home this evening. Love those Friday night flights.
Same tight connection?  TWSS?
Haha, too tight by Dave standards, 1 hr 10 min.

Morning, men.  Heading home this evening. Love those Friday night flights.
Same tight connection?  TWSS?
Haha, too tight by Dave standards, 1 hr 10 min.
No margin for error there.  I'm guessing flights are out of the same terminal at least...

Morning TravellinDave and CrabbyDean

Finally went back to sleep for an hour anyway.
Must be made possible by the comfort provided by your contractor
Well I do have the comfort of knowing he has not FUCT anything up since Monday.
Hey, that's something
Plus if you call Geico you could save up to 15% on your car insurance. There's that.
Tony made tried to make a funny!
Not really, had to correct it for you. ::)
But I was using a Tony scale...the bar was pretty low.

Tony scale lull... In more ways than one. Sheesh.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8