CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: 6/5/2017  (Read 7722 times)

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
Re: 6/5/2017
« Reply #90 on: June 05, 2017, 08:14:39 PM »

Just made an offer on a waterfront condo.

Edit:  intracoastal waterway not ocean front.  Even includes a boat slip.

View from balcony
Good deal!  Is this a new one or the one you saw the first day?  How far out to main waterways?
One  of the first ones.  30 miles to the Atlantic and I am leaving my boat in Georgetown.  Boy is putting his boat in my slip so we can all use it.
Biggest challenge is that tides can really affect ingress/egress from some of the inland properties.
Watching the tide roll away…

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #91 on: June 05, 2017, 08:24:17 PM »

shopping day later this afternoon. time to stock the fridge and cupboards, freezer all full.
Burgers, swiss cheese, buns, sausage, pasta, you're all set.
I had bought an assortment of different sandwich rolls(Sriracha, Hawaiian, and potato), and mentioned to
the daughter, why don't you pick up some hamburger patties, when you go to the store today.  Her reply,
"Dad you still have those fancy hamburgers you bought at Top Tomato, in the freezer."  my reply, "I didn't
buy any fancy hamburgers", "yes you did, the cheese & parsley ones!" Me, "Those are sausage patties,
sure we can use those".  Was good on the Sriracha roll, with sauteed peppers and onions.
Good morning boys.
Sheesh!  Foo Foo sammiches.
Howdy Mikey.
Wazzup Antnee?
Is it too late to answer this?

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #92 on: June 05, 2017, 08:30:25 PM »

shopping day later this afternoon. time to stock the fridge and cupboards, freezer all full.
I had bought an assortment of different sandwich rolls(Sriracha, Hawaiian, and potato), and mentioned to
the daughter, why don't you pick up some hamburger patties, when you go to the store today.  Her reply,
"Dad you still have those fancy hamburgers you bought at Top Tomato, in the freezer."  my reply, "I didn't
buy any fancy hamburgers", "yes you did, the cheese & parsley ones!" Me, "Those are sausage patties,
sure we can use those".  Was good on the Sriracha roll, with sauteed peppers and onions.
Good morning boys.
Howdy Mikey.
Wazzup Antnee?
It's never too late Tony.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #93 on: June 05, 2017, 08:51:37 PM »

Good morning boys.
Howdy Mikey.
Wazzup Antnee?

I'm that case, I'm doing fine. Work has been super busy but challenging in a good way. I'm enjoying it. Kids are keeping me busy the rest of the time. Almost no time for cigars.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #94 on: June 05, 2017, 08:53:07 PM »

Good morning boys.
Howdy Mikey.
Wazzup Antnee?
…but you can take too long.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #95 on: June 05, 2017, 08:53:41 PM »

Good morning boys.
Howdy Mikey.
Wazzup Antnee?

I'm that case, I'm doing fine. Work has been super busy but challenging in a good way. I'm enjoying it. Kids are keeping me busy the rest of the time. Almost no time for cigars.
Gots to make cigar time.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #96 on: June 05, 2017, 08:59:57 PM »

Good morning boys.
Howdy Mikey.
Wazzup Antnee?
…but you can take too long.
Cuttin' it close.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #97 on: June 05, 2017, 09:35:14 PM »

@NJDave: Meeting up with JWacky on this trip?
Nope, he's usually available on Tuesdays and I have to head up to LA Tuesday afternoon.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #98 on: June 05, 2017, 09:37:23 PM »

Good morning boys.
Howdy Mikey.
Wazzup Antnee?

Sad, sad excuse.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #99 on: June 05, 2017, 10:01:51 PM »

@NJDave: Meeting up with JWacky on this trip?
Nope, he's usually available on Tuesdays and I have to head up to LA Tuesday afternoon.
That's too bad.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #100 on: June 05, 2017, 10:07:37 PM »

Good morning boys.
Howdy Mikey.
Wazzup Antnee?

Sad, sad excuse.
I said "almost". In fact, I smoked on my walk home today. Nothing spectacular though.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]