Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15

« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2017, 08:01:42 AM »

next month, maybe June I plan on building a deck from the screen room to the pool. of course it has to be designed, submitted to Building and Codes, and approved. probably won't be able to start until August.
kind of like Tony's banter updates. lol.
Why not expand the deck a little, put a Jacuzzi on one side, gazebo on the other?

« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2017, 08:01:48 AM »

Good morning fellas, Happy Friday!

« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2017, 08:07:26 AM »

next month, maybe June I plan on building a deck from the screen room to the pool. of course it has to be designed, submitted to Building and Codes, and approved. probably won't be able to start until August.
kind of like Tony's banter updates. lol.
Why not expand the deck a little, put a Jacuzzi on one side, gazebo on the other?
Really.  You know it's going to happen eventually, might as well get it over with (TWSS).

« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2017, 08:10:10 AM »

Yesterday's beer discussion prompted me to make plans to meet a couple buds at our local brewery this afternoon for some beer, grub, and a stogie. http://bluebonnetbeerco.com/

« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2017, 08:16:13 AM »

Big Friday is upon us! Good morning to all.

« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2017, 08:17:04 AM »

Big Friday is upon us! Good morning to all.
Morning Mayor and WishingHeWasOnHisPatioFish.

« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2017, 08:18:34 AM »

next month, maybe June I plan on building a deck from the screen room to the pool. of course it has to be designed, submitted to Building and Codes, and approved. probably won't be able to start until August.
kind of like Tony's banter updates. lol.
Why not expand the deck a little, put a Jacuzzi on one side, gazebo on the other?
don't need the gazebo with the screen room there, and no use for a jacuzzi with the pool.

« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2017, 08:20:55 AM »

had to change my phone #, Verizon was going to charge me extra to keep my NY # unless I included 1 with the area code on every call I made. wtf.

« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2017, 08:21:47 AM »

time to go to work.

« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2017, 08:23:03 AM »

TexDave must have stopped at Starbucks on his way in this morning for his Unicorn Frappuccino.
They're sold out almost everywhere. My daughter finally tasted one yesterday but my wife had to check 5 different stores first. She's got a thing for unicorns.

« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2017, 08:26:13 AM »

good morning guys. going to try and put up a pool today. borrowed a small tiller to loosen the 'soil' to rake and level out first. just a little 18' diameter 4' 6" deep.
AF Imperial and coffee going.
Drs. said no more driveways or fences, but I guess didn't say anything about pools.... ::)
no pick and shovel work. the tiller is a small Mantis and there will be a bit of raking.
Splitting hairs are we?   ::)
I thought you said spitting hairs. That comes later.

« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2017, 08:27:15 AM »

TexDave must have stopped at Starbucks on his way in this morning for his Unicorn Frappuccino.
They're sold out almost everywhere. My daughter finally tasted one yesterday but my wife had to check 5 different stores first. She's got a thing for unicorns.
Brilliant marketing ploy.  I heard they tasted terrible.

« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2017, 08:27:59 AM »

next month, maybe June I plan on building a deck from the screen room to the pool. of course it has to be designed, submitted to Building and Codes, and approved. probably won't be able to start until August.
kind of like Tony's banter updates. lol.
Oh dang. You cut me deep, Deano. But it was still funny.

« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2017, 08:31:11 AM »

TexDave must have stopped at Starbucks on his way in this morning for his Unicorn Frappuccino.
They're sold out almost everywhere. My daughter finally tasted one yesterday but my wife had to check 5 different stores first. She's got a thing for unicorns.
Brilliant marketing ploy.  I heard they tasted terrible.
I think they only really advertised using their app. They have a dedicated audience. By the way, my daughter said it tasted "magical".

« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2017, 08:34:00 AM »

TexDave must have stopped at Starbucks on his way in this morning for his Unicorn Frappuccino.
They're sold out almost everywhere. My daughter finally tasted one yesterday but my wife had to check 5 different stores first. She's got a thing for unicorns.
Over The Hill Millenial Dave has a "Thing" for Unicorns too.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15