Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15

« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2017, 06:44:54 AM »

good morning guys. going to try and put up a pool today. borrowed a small tiller to loosen the 'soil' to rake and level out first. just a little 18' diameter 4' 6" deep.
AF Imperial and coffee going.
Drs. said no more driveways or fences, but I guess didn't say anything about pools.... ::)
no pick and shovel work. the tiller is a small Mantis and there will be a bit of raking.

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2017, 06:48:44 AM »

Morning, all. Happy Friday!

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2017, 06:53:26 AM »

good morning guys. going to try and put up a pool today. borrowed a small tiller to loosen the 'soil' to rake and level out first. just a little 18' diameter 4' 6" deep.
AF Imperial and coffee going.
Got skinny dippin' plans for the weekend?
probably not. going to take longer than that for the water to warm up.
Cold therapy is supposed to be good for you!  Besides, what's a little shrinkage among friends?   ???

« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2017, 06:54:01 AM »

Morning, all. Happy Friday!
DIII finally saunters in.  Good morning Sir!

« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2017, 06:59:45 AM »

Morning, all. Happy Friday!
DIII finally saunters in.  Good morning Sir!
And that's exactly how I walked in, too.

« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2017, 07:00:12 AM »

good morning guys. going to try and put up a pool today. borrowed a small tiller to loosen the 'soil' to rake and level out first. just a little 18' diameter 4' 6" deep.
AF Imperial and coffee going.
Drs. said no more driveways or fences, but I guess didn't say anything about pools.... ::)
no pick and shovel work. the tiller is a small Mantis and there will be a bit of raking.
Splitting hairs are we?   ::)

« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2017, 07:01:11 AM »

Looks like another Room 101 Dump is starting up, Uncle Lee's and others at Holts, Chief Cool Arrows and others at Atlantic and behind all 3 doors this morning at the Sister.  unfortunately Holts Uncle Lee's is the only super deal but they do have a reasonably decent offer on MC 2's just not as cheap as we have previously seen them and even Atlantic has a better offer than the Sister.
Famous still has them for almost full price.

« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2017, 07:03:16 AM »

good morning guys. going to try and put up a pool today. borrowed a small tiller to loosen the 'soil' to rake and level out first. just a little 18' diameter 4' 6" deep.
AF Imperial and coffee going.
Drs. said no more driveways or fences, but I guess didn't say anything about pools.... ::)
no pick and shovel work. the tiller is a small Mantis and there will be a bit of raking.
Not that these things have a way of escalating.

« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2017, 07:03:41 AM »

Morning Daves and JustCan'tHelpHimselfDean.

« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2017, 07:04:54 AM »

TexDave must have stopped at Starbucks on his way in this morning for his Unicorn Frappuccino.

« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2017, 07:05:41 AM »

good morning guys. going to try and put up a pool today. borrowed a small tiller to loosen the 'soil' to rake and level out first. just a little 18' diameter 4' 6" deep.
AF Imperial and coffee going.
Drs. said no more driveways or fences, but I guess didn't say anything about pools.... ::)
no pick and shovel work. the tiller is a small Mantis and there will be a bit of raking.
Splitting hairs are we?   ::)
that's part of the plan. lol.

« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2017, 07:07:42 AM »

good morning guys. going to try and put up a pool today. borrowed a small tiller to loosen the 'soil' to rake and level out first. just a little 18' diameter 4' 6" deep.
AF Imperial and coffee going.
Drs. said no more driveways or fences, but I guess didn't say anything about pools.... ::)
no pick and shovel work. the tiller is a small Mantis and there will be a bit of raking.
Not that these things have a way of escalating.
Really!  He forgot to mention how much sand he has to spread before pool inflation.

« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2017, 07:14:03 AM »

good morning guys. going to try and put up a pool today. borrowed a small tiller to loosen the 'soil' to rake and level out first. just a little 18' diameter 4' 6" deep.
AF Imperial and coffee going.
Drs. said no more driveways or fences, but I guess didn't say anything about pools.... ::)
no pick and shovel work. the tiller is a small Mantis and there will be a bit of raking.
Splitting hairs are we?   ::)
that's part of the plan. lol.
Hi-Yo!  A fine piece of draggin' there, Dean.

« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2017, 07:43:19 AM »

good morning guys. going to try and put up a pool today. borrowed a small tiller to loosen the 'soil' to rake and level out first. just a little 18' diameter 4' 6" deep.
AF Imperial and coffee going.
Drs. said no more driveways or fences, but I guess didn't say anything about pools.... ::)
no pick and shovel work. the tiller is a small Mantis and there will be a bit of raking.
Splitting hairs are we?   ::)
that's part of the plan. lol.
Hi-Yo!  A fine piece of draggin' there, Dean.
thank you Mark, and good morning.

« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2017, 07:46:16 AM »

next month, maybe June I plan on building a deck from the screen room to the pool. of course it has to be designed, submitted to Building and Codes, and approved. probably won't be able to start until August.
kind of like Tony's banter updates. lol.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15