CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: 4/15/2017  (Read 5580 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 4/15/2017
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2017, 09:19:00 AM »

Sis offerings particularly unappealing today.
What are you talking about? Did you NOT see the Padróns?
Did you not see the price and discount?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2017, 09:19:07 AM »

good morning Dave, Dave, and Tony. just crawled out of bed. coffee and BrickHouse maduro going.
Getting lazy there!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2017, 09:19:56 AM »

good morning Dave, Dave, and Tony. just crawled out of bed. coffee and BrickHouse maduro going.
Morning Dean

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2017, 09:21:10 AM »

Morning CommieSympathizerDave

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2017, 09:22:14 AM »

Jam has moved on to Rocky Patel The Edge Corojo  Toro, 5/ $22.50

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2017, 09:25:38 AM »

a lot of crazy boaters out yesterday. wasn't bad in the morning but by early afternoon I think everyone and their mother was on the water. on the way back getting gas a girl was complaining that she got a ticket for something and her boyfriend was ticketed for speeding and arrested for DWI/BWI. they impounded his boat. she said he was 'just trying it out' and didn't know they had police on the water. it was Game and Wildlife that probably got them. I kept my mouth shut but chuckled at their stupidity.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2017, 09:26:14 AM »

Getting lazy there!
preoccupied.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2017, 09:30:19 AM »

a lot of crazy boaters out yesterday. wasn't bad in the morning but by early afternoon I think everyone and their mother was on the water. on the way back getting gas a girl was complaining that she got a ticket for something and her boyfriend was ticketed for speeding and arrested for DWI/BWI. they impounded his boat. she said he was 'just trying it out' and didn't know they had police on the water. it was Game and Wildlife that probably got them. I kept my mouth shut but chuckled at their stupidity.
That would definitely qualify as Class AAA stupidity.

Lake here was packed yesterday too, shit I could not even get a parking place at the little local market/convenience store in the neighborhood.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2017, 09:39:15 AM »

Getting lazy there!
preoccupied.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2017, 09:39:31 AM »

Lake here was packed yesterday too, shit I could not even get a parking place at the little local market/convenience store in the neighborhood.
we had just come onto the beach on the way back and a guy from Ohio wanted to put in from that little stretch of beach. I told him it was frowned upon and stays too shallow, but not being posted he tried. nobody moved out of his way and he finally got in where the water was above his SUV's wheelwells before he could launch his boat, but last I saw before I left was his SUV canted at about a 45° angle.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2017, 09:43:25 AM »

we had just come onto the beach on the way back and a guy from Ohio wanted to put in from that little stretch of beach. I told him it was frowned upon and stays too shallow, but not being posted he tried. nobody moved out of his way and he finally got in where the water was above his SUV's wheelwells before he could launch his boat, but last I saw before I left was his SUV canted at about a 45° angle.
Well he is from Ohio............... all I need to know.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2017, 09:46:29 AM »

Getting lazy there!
preoccupied.
Perfectly understandable.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2017, 09:48:08 AM »

CB may take exception to that... :o

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2017, 10:04:33 AM »

well, there aren't a lot of people from Florida in Florida.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2017, 10:12:06 AM »

Jammin' Punch Bareknuckle Beli's,  10/$29.99
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6