CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on June 16, 2014, 12:00:04 AM

Title: 6/16/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on June 16, 2014, 12:00:04 AM
Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 16, 2014, 12:04:48 AM
We are the champions, and thank you for your continued non support!
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Regency on June 16, 2014, 12:09:19 AM
Congrats Johnny and all other Spurs fans (and anti heat fans)

Hope everyone had a great Fathers day.  Got to share a smoke with my brother who is up visiting from California after engorging ourselves on some outstanding bbq. Ribs, beans, slaw, and spuds.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 16, 2014, 12:14:27 AM
Thanks Russ, we've been waiting for a long time for another Title. Glad you got to see an old friend.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 16, 2014, 12:15:54 AM
Or, your Brother I should say!
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: glassken on June 16, 2014, 12:16:34 AM
Congrats Johnny and all other Spurs fans (and anti heat fans)

Hope everyone had a great Fathers day.  Got to share a smoke with my brother who is up visiting from California after engorging ourselves on some outstanding bbq. Ribs, beans, slaw, and spuds.
Howdy, and goodnight.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Regency on June 16, 2014, 12:17:16 AM
Got it right on both accounts!
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Regency on June 16, 2014, 12:17:55 AM
Good morning and good night to you to Ken
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 16, 2014, 12:24:46 AM
Congrats Johnny and all other Spurs fans (and anti heat fans)

Hope everyone had a great Fathers day.  Got to share a smoke with my brother who is up visiting from California after engorging ourselves on some outstanding bbq. Ribs, beans, slaw, and spuds.
Howdy, and goodnight.
Congrats on the Spurs, Johnny.  And +1 on the howdy and goodnight to all.
Thanks Tony, see ya tomorrow.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Regency on June 16, 2014, 12:24:53 AM
Would love to stay and chat but gotta head to bed.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 16, 2014, 12:25:46 AM
Congrats Johnny and all other Spurs fans (and anti heat fans)

Hope everyone had a great Fathers day.  Got to share a smoke with my brother who is up visiting from California after engorging ourselves on some outstanding bbq. Ribs, beans, slaw, and spuds.
Howdy, and goodnight.
Congrats on the Spurs, Johnny.  And +1 on the howdy and goodnight to all.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 16, 2014, 12:26:58 AM
Would love to stay and chat but gotta head to bed.
G'nite Russ, I'll hang for a bit, but not long.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: glassken on June 16, 2014, 12:35:48 AM
Would love to stay and chat but gotta head to bed.
G'nite Russ, I'll hang for a bit, but not long.
John, did you smoke one of those Estella's?
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 16, 2014, 12:41:44 AM
Would love to stay and chat but gotta head to bed.
G'nite Russ, I'll hang for a bit, but not long.
Joh, did you smoke one of those Estella's?
Yes I did Ken, really enjoyed it, haven't seen you to tell you thanks.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: glassken on June 16, 2014, 12:48:13 AM
Would love to stay and chat but gotta head to bed.
G'nite Russ, I'll hang for a bit, but not long.
Joh, did you smoke one of those Estella's?
Yes I did Ken, really enjoyed it, haven't seen you to tell you thanks.
Well, I was wanting to know your thoughts on it. I think they are very good, and KC too. Will was asking about them. Glad you enjoyed. Have to get up early, so night all. PBJ samich, and milk was calling my name-On whole oat nut bread! Nut, hahahaHAH
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 16, 2014, 12:48:35 AM
Would love to stay and chat but gotta head to bed.
G'nite Russ, I'll hang for a bit, but not long.
Joh, did you smoke one of those Estella's?
Yes I did Ken, really enjoyed it, haven't seen you to tell you thanks.
Smoking the El Centurion now, one of my favorites, Thanks!
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 16, 2014, 12:53:38 AM
Bob, you lurkin' out there?
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 16, 2014, 01:00:55 AM
Guess I've been totally deserted see y'all in the daylight.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 16, 2014, 02:39:27 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 16, 2014, 02:55:28 AM
Today is Monday, June 16, the 167th day of 2014. There are 198 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 16, 2014, 02:56:16 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On June 16, 1944, George Stinney, a 14-year-old black youth, became the youngest person to die in the electric chair as the state of South Carolina executed him for the murders of two white girls, Betty June Binnicker, 11, and Mary Emma Thames, 7. (George Stinney's family, who maintains his innocence, is seeking to overturn his conviction.)
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 16, 2014, 02:56:55 AM
In 1567, Mary, Queen of Scots, was imprisoned in Lochleven Castle in Scotland. (She escaped almost a year later but ended up imprisoned again.)
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 16, 2014, 02:57:40 AM
In 1858, accepting the Illinois Republican Party's nomination for the U.S. Senate, Abraham Lincoln said the slavery issue had to be resolved, declaring, "A house divided against itself cannot stand."
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 16, 2014, 02:58:13 AM
In 1883, baseball's first "Ladies' Day" took place as the New York Gothams offered women free admission to a game against the Cleveland Spiders. (New York won, 5-2.)
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 16, 2014, 02:58:54 AM
In 1903, Ford Motor Co. was incorporated.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 16, 2014, 02:59:37 AM
In 1911, IBM had its beginnings as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Co. was incorporated in New York State.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 16, 2014, 03:00:17 AM
In 1933, the National Industrial Recovery Act became law with President Franklin D. Roosevelt's signature. (The Act was later struck down by the U.S. Supreme Court.) The Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. was founded as President Roosevelt signed the Banking Act of 1933.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 16, 2014, 03:00:51 AM
In 1943, comedian Charles Chaplin, 54, married his fourth wife, 18-year-old Oona O'Neill, daughter of playwright Eugene O'Neill, in Carpinteria, California.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 16, 2014, 03:01:35 AM
In 1959, actor George Reeves, TV's "Superman," was found dead of an apparently self-inflicted gunshot wound in the bedroom of his Beverly Hills, California, home; he was 45.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 16, 2014, 03:02:45 AM
In 1963, the world's first female space traveler, Valentina Tereshkova (teh-ruhsh-KOH'-vuh), 26, was launched into orbit by the Soviet Union aboard Vostok 6; she spent 71 hours in flight, circling the Earth 48 times before returning safely.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 16, 2014, 03:03:25 AM
In 1978, President Jimmy Carter and Panamanian leader Omar Torrijos (toh-REE'-ohs) exchanged the instruments of ratification for the Panama Canal treaties.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 16, 2014, 03:04:12 AM
In 1987, a jury in New York acquitted Bernhard Goetz of attempted murder in the subway shooting of four youths he said were going to rob him; however, Goetz was convicted of illegal weapons possession. (In 1996, a civil jury ordered Goetz to pay $43 million to one of the persons he'd shot.)
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 16, 2014, 03:04:50 AM
In 1999, Vice President Al Gore formally opened his candidacy for the Democratic presidential nomination. Kathleen Ann Soliah (SOH'-lee-ah), a fugitive member of the Symbionese Liberation Army, was captured in St. Paul, Minnesota, where she had made a new life under the name Sara Jane Olson. Thabo Mbeki (TAH'-boh um-BEH'-kee) took the oath as president of South Africa, succeeding Nelson Mandela.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 16, 2014, 03:05:29 AM
Ten years ago: Rebuffing Bush administration claims, the independent commission investigating the Sept. 11 attacks said no evidence existed that al-Qaida had strong ties to Saddam Hussein. Al Lapin Jr., co-founder of the International House of Pancakes in 1958, died in Los Angeles at age 76.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 16, 2014, 03:06:11 AM
Five years ago: President Barack Obama met with South Korean President Lee Myung-bak at the White House; afterward, Obama declared North Korea a "grave threat" to the world and pledged the U.S. and its allies would aggressively enforce fresh penalties against the nuclear-armed nation. Sen. John Ensign of Nevada, a leading Republican mentioned as a potential presidential candidate, admitted he'd had an extramarital affair with a campaign staff member. Federal health regulators warned consumers to stop using Zicam Cold Remedy nasal gel and related products because they could permanently damage the sense of smell.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 16, 2014, 03:06:54 AM
One year ago: Riot police firing tear gas and water cannons repelled thousands of anti-government protesters attempting to converge on Istanbul's central Taksim Square while Prime Minister Recep Tayipp Erdogan (REH'-jehp TY'-ihp UR'-doh-wahn) defended the crackdown at a rally of his supporters. Justin Rose captured his first major championship and became the first Englishman in 43 years to win the U.S. Open, shooting a closing 70 at Merion Golf Club in Ardmore, Pennsylvania, for a 1-over 281 total. Connecticut accountant Erin Brady won the Miss USA pageant in Las Vegas.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 16, 2014, 03:07:38 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actor Bill Cobbs is 80. Author Joyce Carol Oates is 76. Country singer Billy "Crash" Craddock is 76. Songwriter Lamont Dozier is 73. Rhythm-and-blues singer Eddie Levert is 72. Actress Joan Van Ark is 71. Actor Geoff Pierson is 65. Rhythm-and-blues singer James Smith (The Stylistics) is 64. Boxing Hall of Famer Roberto Duran is 63. Pop singer Gino Vannelli is 62. Actress Laurie Metcalf is 59. Model-actress Jenny Shimizu is 47. Actor James Patrick Stuart is 46. Actor Clifton Collins Jr. is 44. Golfer Phil Mickelson is 44. Actor John Cho is 42. Actor Eddie Cibrian is 41. Actress China (chee-nah) Shavers is 37. Actress Sibel Kekilli (TV: "Game of Thrones") is 34. Actress Missy Peregrym (PEH'-rih-grihm) is 32. Actress Olivia Hack is 31. Singer Diana DeGarmo ("American Idol") is 27. Pop-rock musician Ian Keaggy (Hot Chelle (SHEL)) is 27.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 16, 2014, 03:08:30 AM
Thought for Today: "We seldom stop to think how many people's lives are entwined with our own. It is a form of selfishness to imagine that every individual can operate on his own or can pull out of the general stream and not be missed." — Ivy Baker Priest, former U.S. Treasurer (1905-1975).
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 16, 2014, 03:09:21 AM
Occupations
-------------------------

Accountant  - Someone who knows the cost of everything and the value of nothing.

Auditor - Someone who arrives after the battle and bayonets all the wounded.

Banker - The fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining and wants it back the minute it begins to rain. (Mark Twain)

Economist -  An expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn't happen today.

Statistician  - Someone who is good with numbers but lacks the personality to be an accountant.

Actuary - Someone who brings a fake bomb on a plane, because that decreases the chances that there will be another bomb on the plane.

Programmer - Someone who solves a problem you didn't know you had in a way you don't understand.

Mathematician - A blind man in a dark room looking for a black cat which isn't there.

Lawyer - A person who writes a 10,000 word document and calls it a "brief."

Psychologist - A man who watches everyone else when a beautiful girl enters the room.

Schoolteacher  - A disillusioned woman who used to think she liked children.

Consultant - Someone who takes the watch off your wrist and tells you the time.

Diplomat - Someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 16, 2014, 03:10:36 AM
Time to hit the road for work guys, enjoy your day.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 16, 2014, 03:45:57 AM
Good morning JR. I see you out there lurking
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 16, 2014, 04:45:44 AM
Sheesh!
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 16, 2014, 04:47:01 AM
Sheesh!
One of the few buttons that work on the phone.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 16, 2014, 05:22:52 AM
Good morning Short stack
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 16, 2014, 05:24:24 AM
Good morning Short stack
You and I must be the only two crazy people up this early in the morning every day.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 16, 2014, 05:32:55 AM
Good Morning LSU and Short Stack.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Short stack on June 16, 2014, 05:34:03 AM
Good morning Short stack
You and I must be the only two crazy people up this early in the morning every day.
Good morning,I think You would be right about that,I don't have an excuse at least You are working ,have a good one
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Short stack on June 16, 2014, 05:34:50 AM
Good Morning LSU and Short Stack.
Good morning  Sir
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 16, 2014, 05:43:46 AM
Good morning Short stack
You and I must be the only two crazy people up this early in the morning every day.
Good morning,I think You would be right about that,I don't have an excuse at least You are working ,have a good one
Yeah I get up about 4:15 usually and you guys make me look like a late sleeper.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 16, 2014, 05:52:37 AM
And now it's time to go to work.  No travel this week but Sheesh it is Monday already.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 16, 2014, 05:59:57 AM
Good morning Short stack
You and I must be the only two crazy people up this early in the morning every day.
Good morning,I think You would be right about that,I don't have an excuse at least You are working ,have a good one
Retirement though is something most of us would enjoy though.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 16, 2014, 06:00:42 AM
Good morning Short stack
You and I must be the only two crazy people up this early in the morning every day.
Good morning,I think You would be right about that,I don't have an excuse at least You are working ,have a good one
Yeah I get up about 4:15 usually and you guys make me look like a late sleeper.
Good morning Sir.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 16, 2014, 06:00:51 AM
Morning all.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 16, 2014, 06:01:20 AM
And now it's time to go to work.  No travel this week but Sheesh it is Monday already.
Its hard to go back after those three day weekends I bet.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 16, 2014, 06:02:11 AM
Good morning GolfingDave.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 16, 2014, 06:03:11 AM
Morning all.
You beat me, I saw you were logged in, I was using BD's tracker system.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 16, 2014, 06:08:51 AM
Morning all.
You beat me, I saw you were logged in, I was using BD's tracker system.
That's a pretty comprehensive system there.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 16, 2014, 06:09:43 AM
And congrats, I see you finally hit 30k over at that 'other' site. ;)
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 16, 2014, 06:10:34 AM
And Today's Joe has some short shorts on.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 16, 2014, 07:21:09 AM
Ok, come on back now. They're not THAT short.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 16, 2014, 07:46:21 AM
Good morning Chip, Dave, and anyone else I missed!
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 16, 2014, 07:48:38 AM
And now it's time to go to work.  No travel this week but Sheesh it is Monday already.
Its hard to go back after those three day weekends I bet.
Yes sir you bet it is!
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 16, 2014, 07:53:49 AM
Good morning Chip, Dave, and anyone else I missed!
Morning, 2-star.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 16, 2014, 07:56:02 AM
Good morning Chip, Dave, and anyone else I missed!
Morning, 2-star.
Need to keep PWing to get to 3!  How are you Dave?
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 16, 2014, 08:02:52 AM
Good morning Chip, Dave, and anyone else I missed!
Morning, 2-star.
Need to keep PWing to get to 3!  How are you Dave?
Nah, your new name will always be TwoStar.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 16, 2014, 08:03:27 AM
Good morning Chip, Dave, and anyone else I missed!
Morning, 2-star.
Need to keep PWing to get to 3!  How are you Dave?
Good morning Shaun.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 16, 2014, 08:04:31 AM
And congrats, I see you finally hit 30k over at that 'other' site. ;)
Only took 5 1/2 years.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Fitzy on June 16, 2014, 08:06:43 AM
Morning Guys...  how are we all today?
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 16, 2014, 08:09:15 AM
Good morning Chip, Dave, and anyone else I missed!
Morning, 2-star.
Need to keep PWing to get to 3!  How are you Dave?
Good morning Shaun.
Morning Chip, TFish and Fitz!
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 16, 2014, 08:17:03 AM
Good morning Chip, Dave, and anyone else I missed!
Morning, 2-star.
Need to keep PWing to get to 3!  How are you Dave?
Can't complain here. Great weather, food and family yesterday, capped off by the Heat dropping a 5-star sized turd in SA. You?
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 16, 2014, 08:26:49 AM
Good morning Chip, Dave, and anyone else I missed!
Morning, 2-star.
Need to keep PWing to get to 3!  How are you Dave?
Can't complain here. Great weather, food and family yesterday, capped off by the Heat dropping a 5-star sized turd in SA. You?
Good to hear!!!-agreed with Miami, go Spurs!
Played in a golf tourney with my dad over the weekend, had a lot of fun and played well.  Cooked some steaks and hung out with my parents last night and Alli's on Sat night...all around one of the better weekends in a long time.  And won $175 in a golf pick-em pool(thanks Kaymer and Fowler!)
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 16, 2014, 08:31:42 AM
Morning men.  Fun time last night watching the Spurs dismantle the Heat..again.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 16, 2014, 08:33:19 AM
Morning men.  Fun time last night watching the Spurs dismantle the Heat..again.
Good morning 3B!  I am very pleased, Miami losing and LA winning the cup, good sports weekend!
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 16, 2014, 08:40:38 AM
good morning guys. just finished a quick and chilly 18. now I can drag out the pressure washer seeing how it's to get into the high 80's. got to try a MF lancero on the course. different smoke in lancero, my first.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 16, 2014, 08:42:21 AM
Good morning Chip, Dave, and anyone else I missed!
Morning, 2-star.
Need to keep PWing to get to 3!  How are you Dave?
Can't complain here. Great weather, food and family yesterday, capped off by the Heat dropping a 5-star sized turd in SA. You?
Good to hear!!!-agreed with Miami, go Spurs!
Played in a golf tourney with my dad over the weekend, had a lot of fun and played well.  Cooked some steaks and hung out with my parents last night and Alli's on Sat night...all around one of the better weekends in a long time.  And won $175 in a golf pick-em pool(thanks Kaymer and Fowler!)
That's a couple of good picks there! He took the rest of the field behind the woodshed and had his way with them. Quite the performance.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 16, 2014, 08:44:49 AM
Morning men.  Fun time last night watching the Spurs dismantle the Heat..again.
Good morning 3B!  I am very pleased, Miami losing and LA winning the cup, good sports weekend!
And I keep looking for reports of fires, broken storefronts, and overturned cars in downtown San Antonio, but can't find any.  Hmmm..
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 16, 2014, 08:48:38 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.  I enjoyed a lovely, but smokeless weekend.  I hope yours was equally fulfilling, +cigars.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 16, 2014, 08:53:33 AM
Fitzy/Pat, pm sent
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 16, 2014, 08:53:49 AM
Good morning Chip, Dave, and anyone else I missed!
Morning, 2-star.
Need to keep PWing to get to 3!  How are you Dave?
Can't complain here. Great weather, food and family yesterday, capped off by the Heat dropping a 5-star sized turd in SA. You?
Good to hear!!!-agreed with Miami, go Spurs!
Played in a golf tourney with my dad over the weekend, had a lot of fun and played well.  Cooked some steaks and hung out with my parents last night and Alli's on Sat night...all around one of the better weekends in a long time.  And won $175 in a golf pick-em pool(thanks Kaymer and Fowler!)
That's a couple of good picks there! He took the rest of the field behind the woodshed and had his way with them. Quite the performance.
He is my new favorite golfer, at least for a day to two ;)
That course looked so cool, would have been a fun tourney to be at!
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 16, 2014, 08:54:55 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.  I enjoyed a lovely, but smokeless weekend.  I hope yours was equally fulfilling, +cigars.
Good morning Tony! Mine was smokeless as well, but not in the sense of bbq/steaks :) Used the smoker for the steaks last night, big green egg, damn that thing's amazin!
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 16, 2014, 08:59:59 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.  I enjoyed a lovely, but smokeless weekend.  I hope yours was equally fulfilling, +cigars.
Good morning Tony! Mine was smokeless as well, but not in the sense of bbq/steaks :) Used the smoker for the steaks last night, big green egg, damn that thing's amazin!
That sounds awesome.  I can't say that I even did any grilling this weekend.  It was a gorgeous day yesterday and I just wanted to get out of the house.  So the family and I went for a nice drive, then a long walk, followed by a burger at 5Guys and then a visit to the park.  Of course we had to get some ice cream before returning home.   :D
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 16, 2014, 09:05:08 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.  I enjoyed a lovely, but smokeless weekend.  I hope yours was equally fulfilling, +cigars.
Good morning Tony! Mine was smokeless as well, but not in the sense of bbq/steaks :) Used the smoker for the steaks last night, big green egg, damn that thing's amazin!
Good morning all, never heard of Smoked Steaks, brisket, ribs yes, but steaks - what kind, how thick...
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 16, 2014, 09:07:20 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.  I enjoyed a lovely, but smokeless weekend.  I hope yours was equally fulfilling, +cigars.
Good morning Tony! Mine was smokeless as well, but not in the sense of bbq/steaks :) Used the smoker for the steaks last night, big green egg, damn that thing's amazin!
That sounds awesome.  I can't say that I even did any grilling this weekend.  It was a gorgeous day yesterday and I just wanted to get out of the house.  So the family and I went for a nice drive, then a long walk, followed by a burger at 5Guys and then a visit to the park.  Of course we had to get some ice cream before returning home.   :D
  which 5 guys dis you hit?  two i know of off Route 17, one of which is fairly well hidden.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Fitzy on June 16, 2014, 09:11:12 AM
Fitzy/Pat, pm sent
Go tit...  back at ya.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Fitzy on June 16, 2014, 09:12:20 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.  I enjoyed a lovely, but smokeless weekend.  I hope yours was equally fulfilling, +cigars.
Good morning Tony! Mine was smokeless as well, but not in the sense of bbq/steaks :) Used the smoker for the steaks last night, big green egg, damn that thing's amazin!
That sounds awesome.  I can't say that I even did any grilling this weekend.  It was a gorgeous day yesterday and I just wanted to get out of the house.  So the family and I went for a nice drive, then a long walk, followed by a burger at 5Guys and then a visit to the park.  Of course we had to get some ice cream before returning home.   :D
  which 5 guys dis you hit?  two i know of off Route 17, one of which is fairly well hidden.
Mmmm... 5guys.....  I may just have to hit that up for lunch now....
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 16, 2014, 09:14:49 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.  I enjoyed a lovely, but smokeless weekend.  I hope yours was equally fulfilling, +cigars.
Good morning Tony! Mine was smokeless as well, but not in the sense of bbq/steaks :) Used the smoker for the steaks last night, big green egg, damn that thing's amazin!
Good morning all, never heard of Smoked Steaks, brisket, ribs yes, but steaks - what kind, how thick...
We bought a slab of NY Strips and did the 'cut your own'...roughly 16-20oz, maybe 1-1.25" thick each.  Fired up the smoker and cooked em at 400 for a couple minutes on both sides, then shut down the smoker(closed all the vents) to finish em off.  Not technically smoked, but cooked on the smoker :)
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 16, 2014, 09:15:23 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.  I enjoyed a lovely, but smokeless weekend.  I hope yours was equally fulfilling, +cigars.
Good morning Tony! Mine was smokeless as well, but not in the sense of bbq/steaks :) Used the smoker for the steaks last night, big green egg, damn that thing's amazin!
That sounds awesome.  I can't say that I even did any grilling this weekend.  It was a gorgeous day yesterday and I just wanted to get out of the house.  So the family and I went for a nice drive, then a long walk, followed by a burger at 5Guys and then a visit to the park.  Of course we had to get some ice cream before returning home.   :D
  which 5 guys dis you hit?  two i know of off Route 17, one of which is fairly well hidden.
Mmmm... 5guys.....  I may just have to hit that up for lunch now....
do they all have free peanuts?
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 16, 2014, 09:15:29 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.  I enjoyed a lovely, but smokeless weekend.  I hope yours was equally fulfilling, +cigars.
Good morning Tony! Mine was smokeless as well, but not in the sense of bbq/steaks :) Used the smoker for the steaks last night, big green egg, damn that thing's amazin!
That sounds awesome.  I can't say that I even did any grilling this weekend.  It was a gorgeous day yesterday and I just wanted to get out of the house.  So the family and I went for a nice drive, then a long walk, followed by a burger at 5Guys and then a visit to the park.  Of course we had to get some ice cream before returning home.   :D
  which 5 guys dis you hit?  two i know of off Route 17, one of which is fairly well hidden.
Mmmm... 5guys.....  I may just have to hit that up for lunch now....
Yeah, now a greasy double-cheeseburger has my name all over it!
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 16, 2014, 09:23:12 AM
Good morning all....
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 16, 2014, 09:23:35 AM
had a nice Fuente Opus X robusto (from the Mike Webber NYC trip trade) yesterday around two pm, at the legion.  hadn't eaten a thing yet.  learned a valuable lesson.  didn't go green behind the gills, but close, was very light headed.  A couple of beers later, I was fine.  my daughter and wife tag teamed on the cooking Surf & turf.  Shrimp scampi & pasta with very thin rib eye steaks(6 for the 3 of us so it was fine).  had the new Sparkling Santa Margarita brut rose.  then went to the media room and watched The Monuments Men and the movie I Frankenstein.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 16, 2014, 09:26:02 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.  I enjoyed a lovely, but smokeless weekend.  I hope yours was equally fulfilling, +cigars.
Good morning Tony! Mine was smokeless as well, but not in the sense of bbq/steaks :) Used the smoker for the steaks last night, big green egg, damn that thing's amazin!
That sounds great... I've always wanted to cook a pizza on the bbq grill.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Fitzy on June 16, 2014, 09:27:23 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.  I enjoyed a lovely, but smokeless weekend.  I hope yours was equally fulfilling, +cigars.
Good morning Tony! Mine was smokeless as well, but not in the sense of bbq/steaks :) Used the smoker for the steaks last night, big green egg, damn that thing's amazin!
That sounds awesome.  I can't say that I even did any grilling this weekend.  It was a gorgeous day yesterday and I just wanted to get out of the house.  So the family and I went for a nice drive, then a long walk, followed by a burger at 5Guys and then a visit to the park.  Of course we had to get some ice cream before returning home.   :D
  which 5 guys dis you hit?  two i know of off Route 17, one of which is fairly well hidden.
Mmmm... 5guys.....  I may just have to hit that up for lunch now....
do they all have free peanuts?
That they do!
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Fitzy on June 16, 2014, 09:28:23 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.  I enjoyed a lovely, but smokeless weekend.  I hope yours was equally fulfilling, +cigars.
Good morning Tony! Mine was smokeless as well, but not in the sense of bbq/steaks :) Used the smoker for the steaks last night, big green egg, damn that thing's amazin!
That sounds awesome.  I can't say that I even did any grilling this weekend.  It was a gorgeous day yesterday and I just wanted to get out of the house.  So the family and I went for a nice drive, then a long walk, followed by a burger at 5Guys and then a visit to the park.  Of course we had to get some ice cream before returning home.   :D
  which 5 guys dis you hit?  two i know of off Route 17, one of which is fairly well hidden.
Mmmm... 5guys.....  I may just have to hit that up for lunch now....
Yeah, now a greasy double-cheeseburger has my name all over it!
Double Bacon with jalapenos, onions, and mushrooms... and hot sauce...
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 16, 2014, 09:29:03 AM
Good morning to all ! .
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 16, 2014, 09:32:51 AM
Good morning to all ! .

   :D Good morning back at ya!  :D
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 16, 2014, 09:34:41 AM
Good morning to all ! .

   :D Good morning back at ya!  :D
LOL , Very cool Filp  .
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 16, 2014, 09:35:31 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.  I enjoyed a lovely, but smokeless weekend.  I hope yours was equally fulfilling, +cigars.
Good morning Tony! Mine was smokeless as well, but not in the sense of bbq/steaks :) Used the smoker for the steaks last night, big green egg, damn that thing's amazin!
That sounds awesome.  I can't say that I even did any grilling this weekend.  It was a gorgeous day yesterday and I just wanted to get out of the house.  So the family and I went for a nice drive, then a long walk, followed by a burger at 5Guys and then a visit to the park.  Of course we had to get some ice cream before returning home.   :D
  which 5 guys dis you hit?  two i know of off Route 17, one of which is fairly well hidden.
We actually hit the one in Hoboken on Washington Street.  We usually do the one in East Rutherford on 17 but there is also one in Hackensack (I'm assuming you are referring to this one as the well hidden one).
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 16, 2014, 09:37:13 AM
Good morning to all ! .

   :D Good morning back at ya!  :D
LOL , Very cool Filp  .
why should LTG by the only shaker & mover around here!
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 16, 2014, 09:38:16 AM
[...]
yeah the one attached to National Wholesale Liquidators, in the back corner of the parking lot.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 16, 2014, 09:38:31 AM
had a nice Fuente Opus X robusto (from the Mike Webber NYC trip trade) yesterday around two pm, at the legion.  hadn't eaten a thing yet.  learned a valuable lesson.  didn't go green behind the gills, but close, was very light headed.  A couple of beers later, I was fine.  my daughter and wife tag teamed on the cooking Surf & turf.  Shrimp scampi & pasta with very thin rib eye steaks(6 for the 3 of us so it was fine).  had the new Sparkling Santa Margarita brut rose.  then went to the media room and watched The Monuments Men and the movie I Frankenstein.
Sounds nice.  Mike gave me the Opus XxX I smoked last week too.  It had a $13.75 label on it but I think that's a decent price for a B&M smoke.  I enjoyed it.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 16, 2014, 09:49:38 AM
Good morning to all ! .
Good morning, Steve.  Hope you enjoyed a nice Father's Day.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 16, 2014, 09:51:10 AM
[...]
Yep.  Never actually been to that one.  That might be Lodi.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 16, 2014, 09:55:26 AM
Good morning to all ! .
Good morning, Steve.  Hope you enjoyed a nice Father's Day.
//// yes I did ,  how was your Fathers day ? .
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 16, 2014, 10:00:48 AM
had a nice Fuente Opus X robusto (from the Mike Webber NYC trip trade) yesterday around two pm, at the legion.  hadn't eaten a thing yet.  learned a valuable lesson.  didn't go green behind the gills, but close, was very light headed.  A couple of beers later, I was fine.  my daughter and wife tag teamed on the cooking Surf & turf.  Shrimp scampi & pasta with very thin rib eye steaks(6 for the 3 of us so it was fine).  had the new Sparkling Santa Margarita brut rose.  then went to the media room and watched The Monuments Men and the movie I Frankenstein.
Sounds nice.  Mike gave me the Opus XxX I smoked last week too.  It had a $13.75 label on it but I think that's a decent price for a B&M smoke.  I enjoyed it.
we have paid more for AJ's Mayimbe at your B&M.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 16, 2014, 10:05:53 AM
had a nice Fuente Opus X robusto (from the Mike Webber NYC trip trade) yesterday around two pm, at the legion.  hadn't eaten a thing yet.  learned a valuable lesson.  didn't go green behind the gills, but close, was very light headed.  A couple of beers later, I was fine.  my daughter and wife tag teamed on the cooking Surf & turf.  Shrimp scampi & pasta with very thin rib eye steaks(6 for the 3 of us so it was fine).  had the new Sparkling Santa Margarita brut rose.  then went to the media room and watched The Monuments Men and the movie I Frankenstein.
Sounds nice.  Mike gave me the Opus XxX I smoked last week too.  It had a $13.75 label on it but I think that's a decent price for a B&M smoke.  I enjoyed it.
we have paid more for AJ's Mayimbe at your B&M.
13.75 is not a bad price for a opus x , at b&m  .
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 16, 2014, 10:07:13 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.  I enjoyed a lovely, but smokeless weekend.  I hope yours was equally fulfilling, +cigars.
Good morning Tony! Mine was smokeless as well, but not in the sense of bbq/steaks :) Used the smoker for the steaks last night, big green egg, damn that thing's amazin!
That sounds great... I've always wanted to cook a pizza on the bbq grill.
They are awesome, highly recommend it!
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 16, 2014, 10:07:50 AM
[...]
I love that place for the fact that they will do hot sauce on my burger, with you 100%!
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 16, 2014, 10:10:18 AM
Good morning to all ! .
Good morning, Steve.  Hope you enjoyed a nice Father's Day.
//// yes I did ,  how was your Fathers day ? .
Really enjoyed the day.  The kids were nice to me.  Every day should be Father's Day.   ;D
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 16, 2014, 10:10:52 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.  I enjoyed a lovely, but smokeless weekend.  I hope yours was equally fulfilling, +cigars.
Good morning Tony! Mine was smokeless as well, but not in the sense of bbq/steaks :) Used the smoker for the steaks last night, big green egg, damn that thing's amazin!
That sounds great... I've always wanted to cook a pizza on the bbq grill.
They are awesome, highly recommend it!
big green egg , I want one , just one thing stops me from buying it , the price $550 , I do hear that they are great .
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 16, 2014, 10:13:04 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.  I enjoyed a lovely, but smokeless weekend.  I hope yours was equally fulfilling, +cigars.
Good morning Tony! Mine was smokeless as well, but not in the sense of bbq/steaks :) Used the smoker for the steaks last night, big green egg, damn that thing's amazin!
That sounds great... I've always wanted to cook a pizza on the bbq grill.
They are awesome, highly recommend it!
big green egg , I want one , just one thing stops me from buying it , the price $550 , I do hear that they are great .
I use my Dad's, he has the Large which I think goes for around $800-900, woof!  I am going to get a smoker later this summer, but I am eyeing the Weber Smokey Mountain 18.5"...$299.  Great smoker for the price, only con is it's not ceramic, so during extreme weather conditions the temperature is more work to control, but I can handle that for $600...
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 16, 2014, 10:13:38 AM
Good morning to all ! .
Good morning, Steve.  Hope you enjoyed a nice Father's Day.
//// yes I did ,  how was your Fathers day ? .
Really enjoyed the day.  The kids were nice to me.  Every day should be Father's Day.   ;D
LOL , it should .
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 16, 2014, 10:15:58 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.  I enjoyed a lovely, but smokeless weekend.  I hope yours was equally fulfilling, +cigars.
Good morning Tony! Mine was smokeless as well, but not in the sense of bbq/steaks :) Used the smoker for the steaks last night, big green egg, damn that thing's amazin!
That sounds great... I've always wanted to cook a pizza on the bbq grill.
They are awesome, highly recommend it!
big green egg , I want one , just one thing stops me from buying it , the price $550 , I do hear that they are great .
I use my Dad's, he has the Large which I think goes for around $800-900, woof!  I am going to get a smoker later this summer, but I am eyeing the Weber Smokey Mountain 18.5"...$299.  Great smoker for the price, only con is it's not ceramic, so during extreme weather conditions the temperature is more work to control, but I can handle that for $600...
I hear that $600 is a lot of cigars lol.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 16, 2014, 10:16:08 AM
Fitzy/Pat, pm sent
Go tit...  back at ya.
ok
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 16, 2014, 10:18:32 AM
BBl , laptop about to die .
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 16, 2014, 10:20:08 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.  I enjoyed a lovely, but smokeless weekend.  I hope yours was equally fulfilling, +cigars.
Good morning Tony! Mine was smokeless as well, but not in the sense of bbq/steaks :) Used the smoker for the steaks last night, big green egg, damn that thing's amazin!
That sounds great... I've always wanted to cook a pizza on the bbq grill.
They are awesome, highly recommend it!
big green egg , I want one , just one thing stops me from buying it , the price $550 , I do hear that they are great .
I use my Dad's, he has the Large which I think goes for around $800-900, woof!  I am going to get a smoker later this summer, but I am eyeing the Weber Smokey Mountain 18.5"...$299.  Great smoker for the price, only con is it's not ceramic, so during extreme weather conditions the temperature is more work to control, but I can handle that for $600...
I hear that $600 is a lot of cigar lol.
That's where my head is at.  They have a lot of great accessories and resources for the WSM too, like this site http://www.virtualweberbullet.com/index.html (http://www.virtualweberbullet.com/index.html)
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 16, 2014, 10:22:06 AM
I use my Dad's, he has the Large which I think goes for around $800-900, woof!  I am going to get a smoker later this summer, but I am eyeing the Weber Smokey Mountain 18.5"...$299.  Great smoker for the price, only con is it's not ceramic, so during extreme weather conditions the temperature is more work to control, but I can handle that for $600...
Is the Big Green Egg a lot of work?  To light, clean, etc.?
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 16, 2014, 10:26:50 AM
That's where my head is at.  They have a lot of great accessories and resources for the WSM too, like this site http://www.virtualweberbullet.com/index.html (http://www.virtualweberbullet.com/index.html)
I've been thinking of taking the La Caja China route, myself.  I've experienced the whole pig on there and it is yummo!  In fact, I probably will experience that again within the next couple of weeks at a cousin's house.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 16, 2014, 10:28:26 AM
I use my Dad's, he has the Large which I think goes for around $800-900, woof!  I am going to get a smoker later this summer, but I am eyeing the Weber Smokey Mountain 18.5"...$299.  Great smoker for the price, only con is it's not ceramic, so during extreme weather conditions the temperature is more work to control, but I can handle that for $600...
Is the Big Green Egg a lot of work?  To light, clean, etc.?
Lighting charcoal is the 'hardest' part.  We use a hot iron, like a cattle prod, to heat it up-takes maybe 15min.  Other method would be a chimney starter, that's maybe a little faster and gets it going in about 10.  All organic lump charcoal.  Maintaining the temp is as easy as set it and forget it, vent on top and bottom make it really easy to lock it in for 8-10hrs w/o the need for more charcoal.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 16, 2014, 10:30:54 AM
I use my Dad's, he has the Large which I think goes for around $800-900, woof!  I am going to get a smoker later this summer, but I am eyeing the Weber Smokey Mountain 18.5"...$299.  Great smoker for the price, only con is it's not ceramic, so during extreme weather conditions the temperature is more work to control, but I can handle that for $600...
Is the Big Green Egg a lot of work?  To light, clean, etc.?
Missed the cleaning part, that's easy too.  We clean it out probably 2-3x/year, scoop all of the lump charcoal out but between each cook we move it around and the charcoal ashes fall down/out.  All around a great product, lots of pro-BBQers use 3-4 of them for their competitions.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 16, 2014, 10:40:04 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.  I enjoyed a lovely, but smokeless weekend.  I hope yours was equally fulfilling, +cigars.
Good morning Tony! Mine was smokeless as well, but not in the sense of bbq/steaks :) Used the smoker for the steaks last night, big green egg, damn that thing's amazin!
That sounds great... I've always wanted to cook a pizza on the bbq grill.
They are awesome, highly recommend it!
big green egg , I want one , just one thing stops me from buying it , the price $550 , I do hear that they are great .
I was looking at the prices too, after CB mentioned the big green egg.  I remember when they first came out and I thought they were around $300-$350.  Now, yikes..!!!
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: jswaykos on June 16, 2014, 10:41:43 AM
Morning, all.  Hope the weekend was good to everyone.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 16, 2014, 10:42:31 AM
I use my Dad's, he has the Large which I think goes for around $800-900, woof!  I am going to get a smoker later this summer, but I am eyeing the Weber Smokey Mountain 18.5"...$299.  Great smoker for the price, only con is it's not ceramic, so during extreme weather conditions the temperature is more work to control, but I can handle that for $600...
Is the Big Green Egg a lot of work?  To light, clean, etc.?
Lighting charcoal is the 'hardest' part.  We use a hot iron, like a cattle prod, to heat it up-takes maybe 15min.  Other method would be a chimney starter, that's maybe a little faster and gets it going in about 10.  All organic lump charcoal.  Maintaining the temp is as easy as set it and forget it, vent on top and bottom make it really easy to lock it in for 8-10hrs w/o the need for more charcoal.
I love my chimney starter...!  3 sheets of newspaper or a few of my wife's old photos to get the fire started, and I'm ready to bar-b-q..!!!
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 16, 2014, 10:43:16 AM
Good morning Joe, and anyone else I missed this morning...
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 16, 2014, 10:46:04 AM
[...]
BAHAHAHA-the Weber fire starters work well too, the little white cubes.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 16, 2014, 10:46:17 AM
Morning, all.  Hope the weekend was good to everyone.
Morning JWacky!
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 16, 2014, 10:46:44 AM
Morning, all.  Hope the weekend was good to everyone.
It was.  And yours?
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Baby Face Finster on June 16, 2014, 10:46:51 AM
G'morning Gents! Hope you all had a most excellent Fathers Day.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 16, 2014, 10:48:32 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.  I enjoyed a lovely, but smokeless weekend.  I hope yours was equally fulfilling, +cigars.
Good morning Tony! Mine was smokeless as well, but not in the sense of bbq/steaks :) Used the smoker for the steaks last night, big green egg, damn that thing's amazin!
That sounds great... I've always wanted to cook a pizza on the bbq grill.
They are awesome, highly recommend it!
big green egg , I want one , just one thing stops me from buying it , the price $550 , I do hear that they are great .
I use my Dad's, he has the Large which I think goes for around $800-900, woof!  I am going to get a smoker later this summer, but I am eyeing the Weber Smokey Mountain 18.5"...$299.  Great smoker for the price, only con is it's not ceramic, so during extreme weather conditions the temperature is more work to control, but I can handle that for $600...
I used to have a Brinkman Texas BBQ with the side fire box.  I'm sure the neighbors hated me at 8am when I'd start a 20lb brisket...!
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: jswaykos on June 16, 2014, 10:49:12 AM
Morning, all.  Hope the weekend was good to everyone.
It was.  And yours?
It was good.  beers and cigars and good food and whatnot.  Kids still too young to be 'not nice' to me every other day of the year, haha.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: jswaykos on June 16, 2014, 10:50:03 AM
Morning, all.  Hope the weekend was good to everyone.
Morning JWacky!
Hey there, Shaun.  Love this smoker talk, making me hungry!  I've wanted one for years but I don't know how much I'd really use it.  Not that that's ever factored in to such a purchase before.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 16, 2014, 10:50:42 AM
Morning, all.  Hope the weekend was good to everyone.
Morning, Wacky Joe.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 16, 2014, 10:51:09 AM
Morning, all.  Hope the weekend was good to everyone.
It was.  And yours?
It was good.  beers and cigars and good food and whatnot.  Kids still too young to be 'not nice' to me every other day of the year, haha.
That time is coming. Haha.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 16, 2014, 10:51:16 AM
G'morning Gents! Hope you all had a most excellent Fathers Day.
Thank you, sir.  Same to you.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 16, 2014, 10:52:15 AM
Morning, all.  Hope the weekend was good to everyone.
Morning JWacky!
Hey there, Shaun.  Love this smoker talk, making me hungry!  I've wanted one for years but I don't know how much I'd really use it.  Not that that's ever factored in to such a purchase before.
Yea I can't believe what you wrote, had to read it 3x before I comprehended it :)
If you want to get started in smoking, get a Weber Smokey Mountain 18.5", all day every day...then based on use, upgrade and teach the craft to someone else and sell them your broken-in WSM.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 16, 2014, 10:53:26 AM
Morning, all.  Hope the weekend was good to everyone.
It was.  And yours?
It was good.  beers and cigars and good food and whatnot.  Kids still too young to be 'not nice' to me every other day of the year, haha.
That time is coming. Haha.
Hopefully not..., and teach them out to make there own money too.  I wish I would have thought of that one...
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 16, 2014, 10:53:36 AM
Morning, all.  Hope the weekend was good to everyone.
It was.  And yours?
It was good.  beers and cigars and good food and whatnot.  Kids still too young to be 'not nice' to me every other day of the year, haha.
That time is coming. Haha.
LOL!  My 2nd one is passing up my eldest... In being a pain in the ass.  My almost 11 year old is still nice.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 16, 2014, 10:57:23 AM
Morning, all.  Hope the weekend was good to everyone.
Morning JWacky!
Hey there, Shaun.  Love this smoker talk, making me hungry!  I've wanted one for years but I don't know how much I'd really use it.  Not that that's ever factored in to such a purchase before.
Yea I can't believe what you wrote, had to read it 3x before I comprehended it :)
If you want to get started in smoking, get a Weber Smokey Mountain 18.5", all day every day...then based on use, upgrade and teach the craft to someone else and sell them your broken-in WSM.
I hated my Weber Kettle for about 5 years, and when I was complaining that I can't control the heat because you can't raise or lower the heat, a guy said, "use indirect heat by piling the charcoal on the sides, and move your meat back and forth toward the heat." Duh... loved it after someone told me how to use it... :)
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 16, 2014, 11:09:33 AM
Do we have a CI free shipping code?
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 16, 2014, 11:10:55 AM
Morning, all.  Hope the weekend was good to everyone.
It was.  And yours?
It was good.  beers and cigars and good food and whatnot.  Kids still too young to be 'not nice' to me every other day of the year, haha.
That time is coming. Haha.
LOL!  My 2nd one is passing up my eldest... In being a pain in the ass.  My almost 11 year old is still nice.
My oldest, after a little nudging took to responsibility very well.  But my youngest still wants everything to be given to him....ugh.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 16, 2014, 11:11:01 AM
Morning, muchachos.  Finally reached the 16th of June.  My life can settle down now after thirteen months of upheaval.

I've got $50 for cigars at the moment.  Somebody point me to a deal.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 16, 2014, 11:11:41 AM
I have to go... Later all..!  Good luck on that shipping code..!
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 16, 2014, 11:16:17 AM
Morning, muchachos.  Finally reached the 16th of June.  My life can settle down now after thirteen months of upheaval.

I've got $50 for cigars at the moment.  Somebody point me to a deal.
Joe!!!  He's talking to you!  Good morning, Bret.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 16, 2014, 11:20:19 AM
Morning, muchachos.  Finally reached the 16th of June.  My life can settle down now after thirteen months of upheaval.

I've got $50 for cigars at the moment.  Somebody point me to a deal.
Joe!!!  He's talking to you!  Good morning, Bret.
Morning, Antone.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 16, 2014, 11:22:57 AM
Morning, muchachos.  Finally reached the 16th of June.  My life can settle down now after thirteen months of upheaval.

I've got $50 for cigars at the moment.  Somebody point me to a deal.
cigar.com has a deal on a mazo of Gurkha Centurians... ::)
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 16, 2014, 11:24:38 AM
Morning, muchachos.  Finally reached the 16th of June.  My life can settle down now after thirteen months of upheaval.

I've got $50 for cigars at the moment.  Somebody point me to a deal.
cigar.com has a deal on a mazo of Gurkha Centurians... ::)
Okay, somebody else point me to a deal.

Morning, Flip.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 16, 2014, 11:26:17 AM
Morning, all.  Hope the weekend was good to everyone.
It was.  And yours?
It was good.  beers and cigars and good food and whatnot.  Kids still too young to be 'not nice' to me every other day of the year, haha.
That time is coming. Haha.
wait it gets better, wait till the step mother gets to remind you that your 30 year old son hasn't called for your birthday and fathers day for two years.  I still get a christmas gifts though.  I think that's because Christmas eve is spent with grandma & all the aunts & uncles.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 16, 2014, 11:26:34 AM
Morning, muchachos.  Finally reached the 16th of June.  My life can settle down now after thirteen months of upheaval.

I've got $50 for cigars at the moment.  Somebody point me to a deal.
cigar.com has a deal on a mazo of Gurkha Centurians... ::)
Okay, somebody else point me to a deal.

Morning, Flip.
LOL!
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: jswaykos on June 16, 2014, 11:27:04 AM
Morning, muchachos.  Finally reached the 16th of June.  My life can settle down now after thirteen months of upheaval.

I've got $50 for cigars at the moment.  Somebody point me to a deal.
Joe!!!  He's talking to you!  Good morning, Bret.

The 'Chunky Monsters' from Tatuaje should be out soon-ish, I think.  Save some for those.  I love the Monster series of cigars.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 16, 2014, 11:30:50 AM
Morning, muchachos.  Finally reached the 16th of June.  My life can settle down now after thirteen months of upheaval.

I've got $50 for cigars at the moment.  Somebody point me to a deal.
cigar.com has a deal on a mazo of Gurkha Centurians... ::)
Okay, somebody else point me to a deal.

Morning, Flip.
actually if you like Rocky Patels, this looked interesting, and lot of cigars from the non rocky I would smoke...
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/you-pick/rocky-patel-vs-the-world/  2 five packs $49.98
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 16, 2014, 11:36:35 AM
getting to be lunch time, got here before 8am today.  Thinking to walk a block for Chinese food.  Maybe Squid in Black bean sauce, or something else, like string beans and garlic sauce with chicken or roast pork.  too nice a day won't need the free hot & sour soup, maybe a soda instead.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 16, 2014, 11:36:48 AM
Morning, all.  Hope the weekend was good to everyone.
It was.  And yours?
It was good.  beers and cigars and good food and whatnot.  Kids still too young to be 'not nice' to me every other day of the year, haha.
That time is coming. Haha.
LOL!  My 2nd one is passing up my eldest... In being a pain in the ass.  My almost 11 year old is still nice.
That will change soon enough....lol
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 16, 2014, 11:45:39 AM
getting to be lunch time, got here before 8am today.  Thinking to walk a block for Chinese food.  Maybe Squid in Black bean sauce, or something else, like string beans and garlic sauce with chicken or roast pork.  too nice a day won't need the free hot & sour soup, maybe a soda instead.
Enjoy that.  I'm going down to the caf for a salad in a bit.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 16, 2014, 11:46:28 AM
Morning, all.  Hope the weekend was good to everyone.
It was.  And yours?
It was good.  beers and cigars and good food and whatnot.  Kids still too young to be 'not nice' to me every other day of the year, haha.
That time is coming. Haha.
LOL!  My 2nd one is passing up my eldest... In being a pain in the ass.  My almost 11 year old is still nice.
That will change soon enough....lol
I know.  And it kills me.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 16, 2014, 11:52:26 AM
Late good morning all.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: jswaykos on June 16, 2014, 11:53:30 AM
Morning, all.  Hope the weekend was good to everyone.
It was.  And yours?
It was good.  beers and cigars and good food and whatnot.  Kids still too young to be 'not nice' to me every other day of the year, haha.
That time is coming. Haha.

I'm keeping my head in the sand, for now!  College will be free and the daughter will never get married.  They'll both somehow just get rich, give money to me for my hard work in raising them.  Not sure how they'll be rich, just somehow figure it out when they're 18 and out of the house.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: jswaykos on June 16, 2014, 11:54:03 AM
Late good morning all.
Hey there, Dave.  Staying in Jersey for the week?
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: jswaykos on June 16, 2014, 11:55:32 AM
Tony Gwynn died...
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 16, 2014, 11:55:52 AM
Morning, all.  Hope the weekend was good to everyone.
It was.  And yours?
It was good.  beers and cigars and good food and whatnot.  Kids still too young to be 'not nice' to me every other day of the year, haha.
That time is coming. Haha.

I'm keeping my head in the sand, for now!  College will be free and the daughter will never get married.  They'll both somehow just get rich, give money to me for my hard work in raising them.  Not sure how they'll be rich, just somehow figure it out when they're 18 and out of the house.
Gotta have dreams! :)
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 16, 2014, 11:56:41 AM
Morning, all.  Hope the weekend was good to everyone.
It was.  And yours?
It was good.  beers and cigars and good food and whatnot.  Kids still too young to be 'not nice' to me every other day of the year, haha.
But who will have the last laugh there buddy?
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 16, 2014, 11:57:39 AM
Late good morning all.
Hey there, Dave.  Staying in Jersey for the week?
Nope, flew out first thing and now settling in in Austin.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 16, 2014, 11:59:51 AM
Tony Gwynn died...
Lot of famous people kicking the bucket lately. Sure putting the strain on that 'rule of 3' nonsense.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 16, 2014, 12:16:11 PM
Late good morning all.
Hey there, Dave.  Staying in Jersey for the week?
Nope, flew out first thing and now settling in in Austin.
Good morning TexasDave#2.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: jswaykos on June 16, 2014, 12:16:43 PM
Tony Gwynn died...
Lot of famous people kicking the bucket lately. Sure putting the strain on that 'rule of 3' nonsense.
He's a spokesman for the Ford dealership just down the road from my office... I bet their ad agency is sweating right now, knowing that they'll either need a new campaign or wondering if they'll just be dropped all together.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 16, 2014, 12:23:18 PM
Late good morning all.
Hey there, Dave.  Staying in Jersey for the week?
Nope, flew out first thing and now settling in in Austin.
Dave do you live in Austin ? .
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Dalek on June 16, 2014, 12:34:31 PM
What's up, Reprobates?
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 16, 2014, 12:34:58 PM
Morning, muchachos.  Finally reached the 16th of June.  My life can settle down now after thirteen months of upheaval.

I've got $50 for cigars at the moment.  Somebody point me to a deal.
Joe!!!  He's talking to you!  Good morning, Bret.

The 'Chunky Monsters' from Tatuaje should be out soon-ish, I think.  Save some for those.  I love the Monster series of cigars.
Probably need to save a little more than the $50...
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 16, 2014, 12:35:42 PM
What's up, Reprobates?
Hey, look who finally found his way over here. Welcome, 1-star.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 16, 2014, 12:37:55 PM
Late good morning all.
Hey there, Dave.  Staying in Jersey for the week?
Nope, flew out first thing and now settling in in Austin.
Good morning TexasDave#2.
For once I will be fully content with being #2
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 16, 2014, 12:39:01 PM
Eperney corona at the BnM watching world cup.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 16, 2014, 12:39:05 PM
Late good morning all.
Hey there, Dave.  Staying in Jersey for the week?
Nope, flew out first thing and now settling in in Austin.
Dave do you live in Austin ? .
Which Dave?  Not me Dave....I live in Jersey...at least that's where my house is.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 16, 2014, 12:39:59 PM
What's up, Reprobates?
Welcome Kirpal, to the madness that is CigarBanter.  NSFW avatars, pictures that can get bigger,
  ;D emoticons moving text ;D
and all sorts of innappropriate banter, and some cigar talk...
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Dalek on June 16, 2014, 12:40:30 PM
What's up, Reprobates?
Hey, look who finally found his way over here. Welcome, 1-star.

Hah.  just checking things out
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 16, 2014, 12:41:32 PM
Hey cigar guy you ain't the newbie any more, and we found someone with less stars than you!
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 16, 2014, 12:44:14 PM
Hey cigar guy you ain't the newbie any more, and we found someone with less stars than you!
LOL ! .
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 16, 2014, 12:45:51 PM
Afternoon, fellas. Late start for me today. Threw me straight into the fire when I got in. Yippee.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 16, 2014, 12:46:26 PM
What's up, Reprobates?
Hey, look who finally found his way over here. Welcome, 1-star.

Hah.  just checking things out
Also, no code names or aliases are needed here, no need for "the sister" when you can type cigar.com.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 16, 2014, 12:47:31 PM
What's up, Reprobates?
Hey, look who finally found his way over here. Welcome, 1-star.
Sucka!
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 16, 2014, 12:48:05 PM
Hey cigar guy you ain't the newbie any more, and we found someone with less stars than you!
Movin on up!   8)
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 16, 2014, 12:48:44 PM
Definition of reprobate (n)

Bing Dictionary
rep·ro·bate
[ répprə bàyt ]

1.somebody immoral: a disreputable or immoral person
2.somebody damned: somebody whose soul is believed to be damned
3.disreputable: disreputable or immoral
sounds about right ! .
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: jswaykos on June 16, 2014, 12:49:14 PM
Late good morning all.
Hey there, Dave.  Staying in Jersey for the week?
Nope, flew out first thing and now settling in in Austin.
Dave do you live in Austin ? .
Which Dave?  Not me Dave....I live in Jersey...at least that's where my house is.

Did you always travel this much at your current job or is it a 'new' thing?
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 16, 2014, 12:49:36 PM
Morning, muchachos.  Finally reached the 16th of June.  My life can settle down now after thirteen months of upheaval.

I've got $50 for cigars at the moment.  Somebody point me to a deal.
Joe!!!  He's talking to you!  Good morning, Bret.

The 'Chunky Monsters' from Tatuaje should be out soon-ish, I think.  Save some for those.  I love the Monster series of cigars.
Probably need to save a little more than the $50...

If the money is burning a hole in your pocket, Bret... The Cain Daytona Coronas that Joe brought to your attention some time back are mashing. Those and a 5 pack of some Faustos would get you to $50. $40 w/cpn.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: jswaykos on June 16, 2014, 12:56:22 PM
Eperney corona at the BnM watching world cup.
Nice!
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: jswaykos on June 16, 2014, 12:58:00 PM
Morning, muchachos.  Finally reached the 16th of June.  My life can settle down now after thirteen months of upheaval.

I've got $50 for cigars at the moment.  Somebody point me to a deal.
Joe!!!  He's talking to you!  Good morning, Bret.
Not sure how much the Chunky Monsters will go for.  The Litttle Monsters were $75/10ct box.  So if you set that $50 aside now and 'forget' about it for a few weeks, it'll be like free money when the time comes to spend it!

The 'Chunky Monsters' from Tatuaje should be out soon-ish, I think.  Save some for those.  I love the Monster series of cigars.
Probably need to save a little more than the $50...

If the money is burning a hole in your pocket, Bret... The Cain Daytona Coronas that Joe brought to your attention some time back are mashing. Those and a 5 pack of some Faustos would get you to $50. $40 w/cpn.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Dalek on June 16, 2014, 12:58:14 PM
Ugh.  Why can't my boss realize that I'm busy bantering and stop sending me new projects.  Sheesh!
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: jswaykos on June 16, 2014, 01:05:21 PM
Morning, muchachos.  Finally reached the 16th of June.  My life can settle down now after thirteen months of upheaval.

I've got $50 for cigars at the moment.  Somebody point me to a deal.
Joe!!!  He's talking to you!  Good morning, Bret.
Not sure how much the Chunky Monsters will go for.  The Litttle Monsters were $75/10ct box.  So if you set that $50 aside now and 'forget' about it for a few weeks, it'll be like free money when the time comes to spend it!

The 'Chunky Monsters' from Tatuaje should be out soon-ish, I think.  Save some for those.  I love the Monster series of cigars.
Probably need to save a little more than the $50...

If the money is burning a hole in your pocket, Bret... The Cain Daytona Coronas that Joe brought to your attention some time back are mashing. Those and a 5 pack of some Faustos would get you to $50. $40 w/cpn.

Botched that response...

Should've been:  Not sure how much the Chunky Monsters will go for.  The Litttle Monsters were $75/10ct box.  So if you set that $50 aside now and 'forget' about it for a few weeks, it'll be like free money when the time comes to spend it!
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 16, 2014, 01:08:25 PM
[...]

Joe , what a great idea . I have to try it ! .
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 16, 2014, 01:10:15 PM
Morning, muchachos.  Finally reached the 16th of June.  My life can settle down now after thirteen months of upheaval.

I've got $50 for cigars at the moment.  Somebody point me to a deal.
Joe!!!  He's talking to you!  Good morning, Bret.

The 'Chunky Monsters' from Tatuaje should be out soon-ish, I think.  Save some for those.  I love the Monster series of cigars.
Probably need to save a little more than the $50...

If the money is burning a hole in your pocket, Bret... The Cain Daytona Coronas that Joe brought to your attention some time back are mashing. Those and a 5 pack of some Faustos would get you to $50. $40 w/cpn.
It's actually sitting in my PayPal account, and yes, it's burning a hole.  My dad needed some cigars to hand out at the wedding reception, so I gave him my box of Fighting Cock robustos, for which he then gave me five Partagas Serie D #4 from a box he was given as a wedding present.  Spectacular trade far as I'm concerned.  But I still need to make up for the inventory reduction.  Today it actually appears that through a tortuous series of transactions I won't bore y'all with I have another $100 available.  So $150 total.  I wish I'd known that yesterday because I'd have used that $40 coupon one last time.  Oh well.  Maybe I'll buy some more Cubans.  Maybe I'll sit on it until a killer deal comes along.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 16, 2014, 01:19:02 PM
[...]

Looks like the CATSRULE 17% OFF @ Famous still works on certain items over $50...
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 16, 2014, 01:23:47 PM
Anyone have the Tatuaje Monster Coffin travel humi? Looks pretty cool.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 16, 2014, 01:26:05 PM
Anyone have the Tatuaje Monster Coffin travel humi? Looks pretty cool.
I don't, but they are cool to see in person. There's no way to justify it as a purchase, unless you just admit you want a badass looking travel humi.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 16, 2014, 01:26:24 PM
Anyone have the Tatuaje Monster Coffin travel humi? Looks pretty cool.
I dont, but they look bad-ass!
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 16, 2014, 01:28:59 PM
[...]

Romeo Y Julieta - Short Churchills

Box 10    US$  72.00

Length: 4.80"  /  Ring Guage: 50.00

an excellent buy at http://www.ihavanas.com/
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 16, 2014, 01:32:49 PM
Anyone have the Tatuaje Monster Coffin travel humi? Looks pretty cool.
I don't, but they are cool to see in person. There's no way to justify it as a purchase, unless you just admit you want a badass looking travel humi.

They are back in stock for 32.50 ea. Not a lot more than another plastic travel humi, but like you said, it'd be more of a cool conversation piece. Hmmm would 10 be enough for a weeks vacation at the beach?
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 16, 2014, 01:36:41 PM
Anyone have the Tatuaje Monster Coffin travel humi? Looks pretty cool.
I don't, but they are cool to see in person. There's no way to justify it as a purchase, unless you just admit you want a badass looking travel humi.

They are back in stock for 32.50 ea. Not a lot more than another plastic travel humi, but like you said, it'd be more of a cool conversation piece. Hmmm would 10 be enough for a weeks vacation at the beach?
Depends on smoking frequency, but I would envision 2/day at least for the days are are fully there(non-travel days)
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 16, 2014, 01:37:35 PM
Anyone have the Tatuaje Monster Coffin travel humi? Looks pretty cool.
I don't, but they are cool to see in person. There's no way to justify it as a purchase, unless you just admit you want a badass looking travel humi.

They are back in stock for 32.50 ea. Not a lot more than another plastic travel humi, but like you said, it'd be more of a cool conversation piece. Hmmm would 10 be enough for a weeks vacation at the beach?
It depends, is the warden coming along, then it's at least 6 too many.  You leaving her home or you are unattached for the week, it might do it, or you might be 3 short.  Again your mileage may vary.  Don't make us take your man card!
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 16, 2014, 01:39:22 PM
Late good morning all.
Hey there, Dave.  Staying in Jersey for the week?
Nope, flew out first thing and now settling in in Austin.
Dave do you live in Austin ? .
Which Dave?  Not me Dave....I live in Jersey...at least that's where my house is.

Did you always travel this much at your current job or is it a 'new' thing?
The whole San Diego thing was a one time "project" that was for a little over a quarter.  That compacted my more usual travel AND compound that with being down two headcount and I am much higher than usual.  More regular for the job has been around 40%....this year so far is well over 80%
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 16, 2014, 01:41:16 PM
Tony Gwynn died...
Wow.  He was so young too.  That damn cancer doesn't care how old you are.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 16, 2014, 01:42:21 PM
Anyone have the Tatuaje Monster Coffin travel humi? Looks pretty cool.
I don't, but they are cool to see in person. There's no way to justify it as a purchase, unless you just admit you want a badass looking travel humi.

They are back in stock for 32.50 ea. Not a lot more than another plastic travel humi, but like you said, it'd be more of a cool conversation piece. Hmmm would 10 be enough for a weeks vacation at the beach?
7 Days?  No, 10 would not enough for me.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 16, 2014, 01:42:56 PM
What's up, Reprobates?
You seem to be back to your old self.  Feeling better?
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 16, 2014, 01:43:01 PM
Anyone have the Tatuaje Monster Coffin travel humi? Looks pretty cool.
I don't, but they are cool to see in person. There's no way to justify it as a purchase, unless you just admit you want a badass looking travel humi.

They are back in stock for 32.50 ea. Not a lot more than another plastic travel humi, but like you said, it'd be more of a cool conversation piece. Hmmm would 10 be enough for a weeks vacation at the beach?
Depends on smoking frequency, but I would envision 2/day at least for the days are are fully there(non-travel days)

I think 10 would be plenty for me. It's the sharing and trading that is difficult to guesstimate. 5 was definitely NOT enough last time, but a trip to a local B&M can be a fun adventure too.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Baby Face Finster on June 16, 2014, 01:43:41 PM
What's up, Reprobates?
Howdy Dalek. Doin' alright today?
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 16, 2014, 01:45:08 PM
Anyone have the Tatuaje Monster Coffin travel humi? Looks pretty cool.
I don't, but they are cool to see in person. There's no way to justify it as a purchase, unless you just admit you want a badass looking travel humi.

They are back in stock for 32.50 ea. Not a lot more than another plastic travel humi, but like you said, it'd be more of a cool conversation piece. Hmmm would 10 be enough for a weeks vacation at the beach?
Depends on smoking frequency, but I would envision 2/day at least for the days are are fully there(non-travel days)

I think 10 would be plenty for me. It's the sharing and trading that is difficult to guesstimate. 5 was definitely NOT enough last time, but a trip to a local B&M can be a fun adventure too.
Agreed, like seeing other B&Ms and searching for hidden gems or stuff I can't find locally.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Baby Face Finster on June 16, 2014, 01:46:34 PM
Damn work is distracting me from the banter. I like that the reload picks up where I left off rather than page 1, but I have to pay more attention to what page I'm on. Life moves pretty fast over here.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: sfish on June 16, 2014, 01:46:39 PM
Anyone have the Tatuaje Monster Coffin travel humi? Looks pretty cool.
Afternoon boys, I have one and very happy with it, good quality and mostly metal outside. Nice humidifier and slot for tools
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 16, 2014, 01:49:09 PM
Anyone have the Tatuaje Monster Coffin travel humi? Looks pretty cool.
Afternoon boys, I have one and very happy with it, good quality and mostly metal outside. Nice humidifier and slot for tools
Good afternoon sfish and BFF!
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 16, 2014, 01:50:19 PM
Anyone have the Tatuaje Monster Coffin travel humi? Looks pretty cool.
Afternoon boys, I have one and very happy with it, good quality and mostly metal outside. Nice humidifier and slot for tools
SCOTTY!!!!
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 16, 2014, 01:51:36 PM
Anyone have the Tatuaje Monster Coffin travel humi? Looks pretty cool.
Afternoon boys, I have one and very happy with it, good quality and mostly metal outside. Nice humidifier and slot for tools

Hey, Scott. The humidifier was one thing I was wondering about. The Famous copy description says it comes with one, but the 'specs' say NO... Would have probably gone with one of the XiKar tubes if it didn't.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 16, 2014, 01:57:27 PM
[...]

Nice...of course, the Partagas Serie D #4 is there at 10/69.00.  And you get an extra 8/100" on those. ;-)
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: jswaykos on June 16, 2014, 01:59:24 PM
Anyone have the Tatuaje Monster Coffin travel humi? Looks pretty cool.
Afternoon boys, I have one and very happy with it, good quality and mostly metal outside. Nice humidifier and slot for tools

Hey, Scott. The humidifier was one thing I was wondering about. The Famous copy description says it comes with one, but the 'specs' say NO... Would have probably gone with one of the XiKar tubes if it didn't.

Most travel humis technically come with one - the little foam inserts.  I never use them.  They're air tight so I can't imagine the cigars losing much of their rh level. Heck, over just a week or so you could leave them in a ziploc bag and they'd be just fine.  They don't adapt THAT quickly to their surrounding environment, ya know?  In an air tight environment they'd essentially act as their own humidifiers.  To an extent, not forever, depending on extreme conditions, etc., etc.

That said, I think the Tatuaje coffin humidor is sweet.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 16, 2014, 02:09:35 PM
Anyone have the Tatuaje Monster Coffin travel humi? Looks pretty cool.
I don't, but they are cool to see in person. There's no way to justify it as a purchase, unless you just admit you want a badass looking travel humi.

They are back in stock for 32.50 ea. Not a lot more than another plastic travel humi, but like you said, it'd be more of a cool conversation piece. Hmmm would 10 be enough for a weeks vacation at the beach?
7 Days?  No, 10 would not enough for me.
I generally bring a 20 count humidor with me.  I've given away a handful and still have 4 or 5 of them left.  Unfortunately, I only get to smoke a few so bringing the damn thing on vacation usually turns out to be a waste of luggage space.  But I'm sure that's just me.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 16, 2014, 02:12:10 PM
[...]

Yeah. Know what you mean about most having one. I have one of those plastic, HumiCare travel with the round disc you wet down, but this coffin looks like it has a different kind. The 1st picture I saw just had a big, rectangular hole in the foam. Then I found this pic with something in the cutout... Just more about how it was described. Kind of confusing.

(http://az571366.vo.msecnd.net/prodimgo/112486_2.jpg)
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 16, 2014, 02:13:16 PM
[...]

Really like that it has a spot for lighters and cutters!
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 16, 2014, 02:16:32 PM
[...]

Yeah, I've got one of those humidifiers, just longer than that one.  Works pretty well.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 16, 2014, 02:16:54 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 16, 2014, 02:17:01 PM
Off to lunch and a power nap.  Back in a few.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 16, 2014, 02:21:18 PM
Hazzuh!
Have a great evening, Dave.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 16, 2014, 02:21:47 PM
Hazzuh!

Later, Dave! (http://www.4smileys.com/smileys/wave-smileys/wave_smiley69.gif)
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 16, 2014, 02:21:50 PM
Anyone have the Tatuaje Monster Coffin travel humi? Looks pretty cool.
Scott Fish does
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 16, 2014, 02:25:15 PM
[...]

Yeah. I'm slowly talking myself into one. =)
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 16, 2014, 02:25:28 PM
Anyone have the Tatuaje Monster Coffin travel humi? Looks pretty cool.
Scott Fish does
Didn't think I was late to the party when I wrote this...
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 16, 2014, 02:26:39 PM
Anyone have the Tatuaje Monster Coffin travel humi? Looks pretty cool.
Scott Fish does
Didn't think I was late to the party when I wrote this...
I can relate.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 16, 2014, 02:27:38 PM
[...]

Spend $150, use the $40 coupon, get it for free and have a few dollars to boot!

Shaun Harrison
School of JoeWacky Enablin'
Class of 2013, Summa Cum Laude
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 16, 2014, 02:30:49 PM
[...]

good one! :)
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 16, 2014, 02:46:18 PM
If only the $40 coupon wasn't expired.... ;)

Think I'll just pair it with a mash item to get it to $50. Use $10 off cpn and get the humi, a 5pk and free shipping. All in for $40.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 16, 2014, 02:46:33 PM
good afternoon guys. got 18 holes of golf in this morning and pressure washed camper. made appointments for eye exams, and dermatologist. got clam sauce simmering on the stove. ready for a OOO toro and water. have I missed much without having to read through today's posts?
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 16, 2014, 02:47:12 PM
If only the $40 coupon wasn't expired.... ;)

Think I'll just pair it with a mash item to get it to $50. Use $10 off cpn and get the humi, a 5pk and free shipping. All in for $40.
Smart man, giving you an honorary Doctorate!
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Dalek on June 16, 2014, 02:47:51 PM
good afternoon guys. got 18 holes of golf in this morning and pressure washed camper. made appointments for eye exams, and dermatologist. got clam sauce simmering on the stove. ready for a OOO toro and water. have I missed much without having to read through today's posts?

SSDD, pretty much
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Dalek on June 16, 2014, 02:48:42 PM
If only the $40 coupon wasn't expired.... ;)

Think I'll just pair it with a mash item to get it to $50. Use $10 off cpn and get the humi, a 5pk and free shipping. All in for $40.
Smart man, giving you an honorary Doctorate!

Don't forget to use eBates for an extra 5% cash back
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 16, 2014, 02:48:49 PM
good afternoon guys. got 18 holes of golf in this morning and pressure washed camper. made appointments for eye exams, and dermatologist. got clam sauce simmering on the stove. ready for a OOO toro and water. have I missed much without having to read through today's posts?
Afternoon 3d!  Not much, get a Weber Smokey Mtn 18.5" smoker if you are a beginner(and make sure someone shows you how to use it), the Tat Halloween travel humidor is cool, functional, and a good buy, deals on the MASH, Cain Daytonas...anything else?
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Dalek on June 16, 2014, 02:49:30 PM
Oh, and if any of you don't use eBates, let me know and I'll send you an invite
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: jswaykos on June 16, 2014, 02:52:08 PM
Anyone have the Tatuaje Monster Coffin travel humi? Looks pretty cool.
Afternoon boys, I have one and very happy with it, good quality and mostly metal outside. Nice humidifier and slot for tools
Hey there, Scott.  Had some interesting beers this weekend.  Alpine Pure Hoppiness (didn't like it nearly as much as reviews suggested I would), Alesmith Speedway Coffee (great!), BP Victory at Sea (still my favorite), Sculpin (so fucking good after comparing it to other recently tried IPAs), and Stone Enjoy By 7-4-14.  The two Ballast Points were easily my favorites of the weekend.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Dalek on June 16, 2014, 02:53:43 PM
Anyone have the Tatuaje Monster Coffin travel humi? Looks pretty cool.
Afternoon boys, I have one and very happy with it, good quality and mostly metal outside. Nice humidifier and slot for tools
Hey there, Scott.  Had some interesting beers this weekend.  Alpine Pure Hoppiness (didn't like it nearly as much as reviews suggested I would), Alesmith Speedway Coffee (great!), BP Victory at Sea (still my favorite), Sculpin (so fucking good after comparing it to other recently tried IPAs), and Stone Enjoy By 7-4-14.  The two Ballast Points were easily my favorites of the weekend.

Firestone Walker Double Jack and Brew Dog Punk are my current favorite IPAs - but I prefer a more floral, citrusy IPA than one that is heavily bittered
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 16, 2014, 02:54:16 PM
good afternoon guys. got 18 holes of golf in this morning and pressure washed camper. made appointments for eye exams, and dermatologist. got clam sauce simmering on the stove. ready for a OOO toro and water. have I missed much without having to read through today's posts?
Afternoon 3d!  Not much, get a Weber Smokey Mtn 18.5" smoker if you are a beginner(and make sure someone shows you how to use it), the Tat Halloween travel humidor is cool, functional, and a good buy, deals on the MASH, Cain Daytonas...anything else?

got a smoker, thanks. use the grill for low and slow more. saw the coffin humi, though not for me. no money left this month for buying. maybe if my SSR check comes in and the IRS doesn't put a levy on my bank account, so our cars don't get repo'd I may re-stock my humi.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 16, 2014, 02:57:27 PM
good afternoon guys. got 18 holes of golf in this morning and pressure washed camper. made appointments for eye exams, and dermatologist. got clam sauce simmering on the stove. ready for a OOO toro and water. have I missed much without having to read through today's posts?
You haven't missed a thing.  Same ol', around here.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 16, 2014, 03:03:36 PM
good afternoon guys. got 18 holes of golf in this morning and pressure washed camper. made appointments for eye exams, and dermatologist. got clam sauce simmering on the stove. ready for a OOO toro and water. have I missed much without having to read through today's posts?
You haven't missed a thing.  Same ol', around here.

so I've heard. hello Tony.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 16, 2014, 03:06:51 PM
good afternoon guys. got 18 holes of golf in this morning and pressure washed camper. made appointments for eye exams, and dermatologist. got clam sauce simmering on the stove. ready for a OOO toro and water. have I missed much without having to read through today's posts?
You haven't missed a thing.  Same ol', around here.

so I've heard. hello Tony.
I hope the weather has improved by you.  Definitely NOT long johns weather here this past weekend and today.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 16, 2014, 03:17:37 PM
good afternoon guys. got 18 holes of golf in this morning and pressure washed camper. made appointments for eye exams, and dermatologist. got clam sauce simmering on the stove. ready for a OOO toro and water. have I missed much without having to read through today's posts?
You haven't missed a thing.  Same ol', around here.
so I've heard. hello Tony.
I hope the weather has improved by you.  Definitely NOT long johns weather here this past weekend and today.
more shirt sleeves and pants, should soon be shorts weather.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: jswaykos on June 16, 2014, 03:21:50 PM
Anyone have the Tatuaje Monster Coffin travel humi? Looks pretty cool.
Afternoon boys, I have one and very happy with it, good quality and mostly metal outside. Nice humidifier and slot for tools
Hey there, Scott.  Had some interesting beers this weekend.  Alpine Pure Hoppiness (didn't like it nearly as much as reviews suggested I would), Alesmith Speedway Coffee (great!), BP Victory at Sea (still my favorite), Sculpin (so fucking good after comparing it to other recently tried IPAs), and Stone Enjoy By 7-4-14.  The two Ballast Points were easily my favorites of the weekend.

Firestone Walker Double Jack and Brew Dog Punk are my current favorite IPAs - but I prefer a more floral, citrusy IPA than one that is heavily bittered

I tend to like 'dankier' stuff.  Not really sure what that means but whenever I tell people that I REALLY like an IPA I'm having, they always say it's very dank.  So, yeah.  I tend to not like citrusy stuff quite as much.  Never met a beer I couldn't finish, though!
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: sfish on June 16, 2014, 03:24:03 PM
Anyone have the Tatuaje Monster Coffin travel humi? Looks pretty cool.
Afternoon boys, I have one and very happy with it, good quality and mostly metal outside. Nice humidifier and slot for tools
Hey there, Scott.  Had some interesting beers this weekend.  Alpine Pure Hoppiness (didn't like it nearly as much as reviews suggested I would), Alesmith Speedway Coffee (great!), BP Victory at Sea (still my favorite), Sculpin (so fucking good after comparing it to other recently tried IPAs), and Stone Enjoy By 7-4-14.  The two Ballast Points were easily my favorites of the weekend.
Hey Joe. Had a Voodoo Donut Bacon Maple that my BIL bought - terrible. Had to go to the VaS to make me forget about it. Had the ST Choklat Friday night and need to pick up more Sculpin, place was out of it on Friday. Almost bought the Enjoy By then saw a case of VaS so it won out. Plenty of Monkey Shoulder, really like that also
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: sfish on June 16, 2014, 03:26:42 PM
[...]

I would buy the Sculpin in a 22oz if it ever makes it out this way, I looked where they had stacked up cases of stuff but that wasn't there
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: jswaykos on June 16, 2014, 03:32:19 PM
[...]

I would by the Sculpin in a 22oz if it ever makes it out this way, I looked where they had stacked up cases of stuff but that wasn't there

It's probably more widely available in 22oz bottles out here, haha.  Most places will carry the cans but not nearly the same amount at any given time.  Not cheap but it's worth the premium, IMO.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: sfish on June 16, 2014, 03:34:39 PM
Anyone have the Tatuaje Monster Coffin travel humi? Looks pretty cool.
Afternoon boys, I have one and very happy with it, good quality and mostly metal outside. Nice humidifier and slot for tools
Hey there, Scott.  Had some interesting beers this weekend.  Alpine Pure Hoppiness (didn't like it nearly as much as reviews suggested I would), Alesmith Speedway Coffee (great!), BP Victory at Sea (still my favorite), Sculpin (so fucking good after comparing it to other recently tried IPAs), and Stone Enjoy By 7-4-14.  The two Ballast Points were easily my favorites of the weekend.
I need no further evidence, the Sculpin is the best IPA I've had hands down. Of course I wouldn't expect everybody to love it but it suits me perfectly
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 16, 2014, 03:36:02 PM
[...]

+1 unless it's warm.  I drank some Anchor Steam this weekend.  Enjoyed it.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: sfish on June 16, 2014, 03:37:47 PM
[...]

Who the fuck drinks warm IPA? :-)
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: jswaykos on June 16, 2014, 03:38:11 PM
Anyone have the Tatuaje Monster Coffin travel humi? Looks pretty cool.
Afternoon boys, I have one and very happy with it, good quality and mostly metal outside. Nice humidifier and slot for tools
Hey there, Scott.  Had some interesting beers this weekend.  Alpine Pure Hoppiness (didn't like it nearly as much as reviews suggested I would), Alesmith Speedway Coffee (great!), BP Victory at Sea (still my favorite), Sculpin (so fucking good after comparing it to other recently tried IPAs), and Stone Enjoy By 7-4-14.  The two Ballast Points were easily my favorites of the weekend.
I need no further evidence, the Sculpin is the best IPA I've had hands down. Of course I wouldn't expect everybody to love it but it suits me perfectly
Yeah, I gotcha there.  Probably my favorite here, too. Wildly popular.  I prefer it to anything I've had from Stone, who are kinda "known" for their IPAs.  I like BP's Fathom IPL, too.  Hoppy, but richer. Kinda.  I don't know how to describe it but it's good.  Big Eye IPA is OK but not nearly the same level as Sculpin.  I haven't tried the Dorado Double IPA but will soon.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 16, 2014, 03:38:27 PM
[...]

Dink your dank?
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 16, 2014, 03:39:21 PM
[...]

Good afternoon CB
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 16, 2014, 03:40:35 PM
[...]

The English?
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 16, 2014, 03:40:49 PM
good afternoon guys. got 18 holes of golf in this morning and pressure washed camper. made appointments for eye exams, and dermatologist. got clam sauce simmering on the stove. ready for a OOO toro and water. have I missed much without having to read through today's posts?
You haven't missed a thing.  Same ol', around here.

so I've heard. hello Tony.
I hope the weather has improved by you.  Definitely NOT long johns weather here this past weekend and today.

85° and hazy. definately not long john weather. cooking pasta in the camper is warming things up a bit too much. may have to turn on the a/c.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: sfish on June 16, 2014, 03:42:09 PM
[...]

Bloody blokes!
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 16, 2014, 03:44:31 PM
Picking up some new lures, mainly walleye and bass, today after work, any hot ones out there right now?
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: jswaykos on June 16, 2014, 03:49:11 PM
Picking up some new lures, mainly walleye and bass, today after work, any hot ones out there right now?
I couldn't know any less about fishing...
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: TRO on June 16, 2014, 03:54:36 PM
Picking up some new lures, mainly walleye and bass, today after work, any hot ones out there right now?
Anyone?  Bueller?  CB?
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: TRO on June 16, 2014, 03:54:53 PM
good afternoon gents
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 16, 2014, 03:55:15 PM
If only the $40 coupon wasn't expired.... ;)

Think I'll just pair it with a mash item to get it to $50. Use $10 off cpn and get the humi, a 5pk and free shipping. All in for $40.
Smart man, giving you an honorary Doctorate!
Uh, it's still letting me add the dad40 discount.   I haven't actually completed checkout, but it does let me add the code.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 16, 2014, 03:55:38 PM
good afternoon gents
Good afternoon TRO!  Need some more fishermen around these parts! www.fishingbanter.com (http://www.fishingbanter.com)?
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 16, 2014, 03:57:10 PM
[...]

it's amazing on tap, had some many years ago, when I was working for Sequent Computer and training at Oracle. it was in the SF bay area.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: TRO on June 16, 2014, 03:58:10 PM
good afternoon gents
Good afternoon TRO!  Need some more fishermen around these parts! www.fishingbanter.com (http://www.fishingbanter.com)?
I enjoy fishing - especially the drinking and smoking part.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 16, 2014, 03:58:33 PM
Picking up some new lures, mainly walleye and bass, today after work, any hot ones out there right now?
Only if you find them on the stove or in the microwave.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 16, 2014, 03:59:10 PM
i'm out of here guys, gonna make like a tree and leave....
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 16, 2014, 04:00:54 PM
good afternoon gents
Good afternoon, Tom.  Just trying to get some work done.  Hoping to leave soon because I need a cigar.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 16, 2014, 04:00:58 PM
good afternoon gents
Good afternoon TRO!  Need some more fishermen around these parts! www.fishingbanter.com (http://www.fishingbanter.com)?
I enjoy fishing - especially the drinking and smoking part.
Looking forward to that part, need a vacation and a good 4day weekend will do the trick until the big one
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 16, 2014, 04:01:01 PM
[...]

Afternoon non-founding member with junior status.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 16, 2014, 04:01:15 PM
i'm out of here guys, gonna make like a tree and leave....
Have a nice one, Flip.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 16, 2014, 04:01:34 PM
If only the $40 coupon wasn't expired.... ;)

Think I'll just pair it with a mash item to get it to $50. Use $10 off cpn and get the humi, a 5pk and free shipping. All in for $40.
Smart man, giving you an honorary Doctorate!
Uh, it's still letting me add the dad40 discount.   I haven't actually completed checkout, but it does let me add the code.
And this would be a backordered bundle of Nica Rusticas and the humidor, free-shipped, $127.94.  NR's for $5.12/stick, plus a free travel humidor?  Not bad.  Thing is I don't need a travel humidor and I'm not as enthralled with the coffin as some.  I mean, it's cool, but...
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: jswaykos on June 16, 2014, 04:02:10 PM
If only the $40 coupon wasn't expired.... ;)

Think I'll just pair it with a mash item to get it to $50. Use $10 off cpn and get the humi, a 5pk and free shipping. All in for $40.
Smart man, giving you an honorary Doctorate!
Uh, it's still letting me add the dad40 discount.   I haven't actually completed checkout, but it does let me add the code.
Better submit that order quick!
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 16, 2014, 04:02:16 PM
good afternoon gents
Good afternoon TRO!  Need some more fishermen around these parts! www.fishingbanter.com (http://www.fishingbanter.com)?
I enjoy fishing - especially the drinking and smoking part.
Followed closely by the napping part.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 16, 2014, 04:03:30 PM
good afternoon gents
Afternoon Tom.  Glad you found your member.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 16, 2014, 04:03:45 PM
good afternoon gents
Good afternoon TRO!  Need some more fishermen around these parts! www.fishingbanter.com (http://www.fishingbanter.com)?
I'm not speaking for Joe here but even though he doesn't know much about it (and I know even less), feel free to post about it here.  Plenty of BOTL do have the information you're looking for.  Joe and I will just continue to skip over your posts.   ;D
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 16, 2014, 04:06:47 PM
i'm out of here guys, gonna make like a tree and leave....
Have a nice one, Flip.
See ya Flip!
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 16, 2014, 04:06:52 PM
good afternoon gents
Good afternoon TRO!  Need some more fishermen around these parts! www.fishingbanter.com (http://www.fishingbanter.com)?
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 16, 2014, 04:13:33 PM
good afternoon gents
Good afternoon TRO!  Need some more fishermen around these parts! www.fishingbanter.com (http://www.fishingbanter.com)?
Nice waders.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 16, 2014, 04:14:00 PM
good afternoon gents
Good afternoon TRO!  Need some more fishermen around these parts! www.fishingbanter.com (http://www.fishingbanter.com)?
Nice waders.
Where did she hook the belt loops...
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 16, 2014, 04:19:01 PM
[...]

Ha. Sweetwater actually has a limited release series called Dank Tank.

http://sweetwaterbrew.com/brews/dank-tank/
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 16, 2014, 04:24:44 PM
good afternoon gents
Good afternoon TRO!  Need some more fishermen around these parts! www.fishingbanter.com (http://www.fishingbanter.com)?
Nice waders.
Where did she hook the belt loops...

she may have them in her lips.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 16, 2014, 04:27:48 PM
good afternoon gents
Good afternoon TRO!  Need some more fishermen around these parts! www.fishingbanter.com (http://www.fishingbanter.com)?
Nice waders.
Where did she hook the belt loops...

she may have them in her lips.

Those would be some unique piercings...
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 16, 2014, 04:27:58 PM
[...]

Sweetwater 420 Beer... I wonder if it contains any THC..?
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 16, 2014, 04:30:36 PM
good afternoon gents
Good afternoon TRO!  Need some more fishermen around these parts! www.fishingbanter.com (http://www.fishingbanter.com)?
Yeah...!!! Attached photos... I knew I liked this site for some reason... :)  The ol' fishing hole...!
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 16, 2014, 04:38:20 PM
i'm out of here guys, gonna make like a tree and leave....
The standard response to this when I was a kid was, "that's as funny as a submarine with screen doors." Maybe just a local thing..? bye flip.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 16, 2014, 04:40:23 PM
Heading out the door with a CAO LX2 - Rosado Especial toro.  Have a great afternoon.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 16, 2014, 04:43:46 PM
Meeting time, then fishing lures and an Opus X DaS Lancero and Crown Royal XO tonight with MWeber(eherf) to celebrate the building of his new house starting today.  Have a good night!
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 16, 2014, 04:45:41 PM
Heading out the door with a CAO LX2 - Rosado Especial toro.  Have a great afternoon.

See ya, Antnee. (http://www.4smileys.com/smileys/wave-smileys/wave_smiley69.gif)
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 16, 2014, 04:45:58 PM
Heading out the door with a CAO LX2 - Rosado Especial toro.  Have a great afternoon.
Later Tony!
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: TRO on June 16, 2014, 04:47:11 PM
good afternoon gents
Good afternoon, Tom.  Just trying to get some work done.  Hoping to leave soon because I need a cigar.
Hi Tony.  Same here - can't get off the phone today.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: TRO on June 16, 2014, 04:48:15 PM
good afternoon gents
Afternoon Tom.  Glad you found your member.
Thanks CB.  Good to see you.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 16, 2014, 04:48:39 PM
Meeting time, then fishing lures and an Opus X DaS Lancero and Crown Royal XO tonight with MWeber(eherf) to celebrate the building of his new house starting today.  Have a good night!
Wow..., some people just know how to celebrate...!
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 16, 2014, 04:52:35 PM
Meeting time, then fishing lures and an Opus X DaS Lancero and Crown Royal XO tonight with MWeber(eherf) to celebrate the building of his new house starting today.  Have a good night!
Wow..., some people just know how to celebrate...!
Hopefully he doesn't build another house soon!  Later ya'll!
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 16, 2014, 04:54:38 PM
If only the $40 coupon wasn't expired.... ;)

Think I'll just pair it with a mash item to get it to $50. Use $10 off cpn and get the humi, a 5pk and free shipping. All in for $40.
Smart man, giving you an honorary Doctorate!
Uh, it's still letting me add the dad40 discount.   I haven't actually completed checkout, but it does let me add the code.
I'm sure you could call them and ask to remove the code.  If it still works though, enjoy!
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 16, 2014, 05:12:40 PM
clam sauce is ready, shells about done. waiting for the woman to show up. of course.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 16, 2014, 05:15:40 PM
If only the $40 coupon wasn't expired.... ;)

Think I'll just pair it with a mash item to get it to $50. Use $10 off cpn and get the humi, a 5pk and free shipping. All in for $40.
Smart man, giving you an honorary Doctorate!
Uh, it's still letting me add the dad40 discount.   I haven't actually completed checkout, but it does let me add the code.
I'm sure you could call them and ask to remove the code.  If it still works though, enjoy!
The point is, they don't seem to have expired the code yet.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: jswaykos on June 16, 2014, 05:15:51 PM
If only the $40 coupon wasn't expired.... ;)

Think I'll just pair it with a mash item to get it to $50. Use $10 off cpn and get the humi, a 5pk and free shipping. All in for $40.
Smart man, giving you an honorary Doctorate!
Uh, it's still letting me add the dad40 discount.   I haven't actually completed checkout, but it does let me add the code.
I'm sure you could call them and ask to remove the code.  If it still works though, enjoy!
Phew!  I'd caved, I was gonna buy another Tat Black CG jar since the code still worked and I was taking it as a 'sign'.  They're sold out.  That was close.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 16, 2014, 05:17:56 PM
If only the $40 coupon wasn't expired.... ;)

Think I'll just pair it with a mash item to get it to $50. Use $10 off cpn and get the humi, a 5pk and free shipping. All in for $40.
Smart man, giving you an honorary Doctorate!
Uh, it's still letting me add the dad40 discount.   I haven't actually completed checkout, but it does let me add the code.
I'm sure you could call them and ask to remove the code.  If it still works though, enjoy!
Phew!  I'd caved, I was gonna buy another Tat Black CG jar since the code still worked and I was taking it as a 'sign'.  They're sold out.  That was close.
Cigar signs... :)
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 16, 2014, 05:18:50 PM
Time for a short intermission..bbl
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 16, 2014, 05:21:20 PM
Into my 3rd inch of the LX2 and I'm not at all impressed.  It ain't bad but it ain't good either.  I've had this stick  resting for probably over a year.  The draw and burn are quite good and the wrapper is impressive looking but that's where the positive points end.  It has more of a charcoal and leather flavor which is not my preferred profile.  It has a stale aftertaste.  It's very one dimensional.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 16, 2014, 05:21:57 PM
If only the $40 coupon wasn't expired.... ;)

Think I'll just pair it with a mash item to get it to $50. Use $10 off cpn and get the humi, a 5pk and free shipping. All in for $40.
Smart man, giving you an honorary Doctorate!
Uh, it's still letting me add the dad40 discount.   I haven't actually completed checkout, but it does let me add the code.
I'm sure you could call them and ask to remove the code.  If it still works though, enjoy!
Phew!  I'd caved, I was gonna buy another Tat Black CG jar since the code still worked and I was taking it as a 'sign'.  They're sold out.  That was close.
Yeah, that was my first thought today when I "found" the extra money.  Nope.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 16, 2014, 05:29:30 PM
If only the $40 coupon wasn't expired.... ;)

Think I'll just pair it with a mash item to get it to $50. Use $10 off cpn and get the humi, a 5pk and free shipping. All in for $40.
Smart man, giving you an honorary Doctorate!
Uh, it's still letting me add the dad40 discount.   I haven't actually completed checkout, but it does let me add the code.
I'm sure you could call them and ask to remove the code.  If it still works though, enjoy!
Phew!  I'd caved, I was gonna buy another Tat Black CG jar since the code still worked and I was taking it as a 'sign'.  They're sold out.  That was close.
Yeah, that was my first thought today when I "found" the extra money.  Nope.
And I talked myself out of backordering the NR's and getting the coffin because I really don't want the coffin and I can get the NR's for less on CAYP.  I'm leaning toward ordering some Habanos.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: jswaykos on June 16, 2014, 05:34:06 PM
If only the $40 coupon wasn't expired.... ;)

Think I'll just pair it with a mash item to get it to $50. Use $10 off cpn and get the humi, a 5pk and free shipping. All in for $40.
Smart man, giving you an honorary Doctorate!
Uh, it's still letting me add the dad40 discount.   I haven't actually completed checkout, but it does let me add the code.
I'm sure you could call them and ask to remove the code.  If it still works though, enjoy!
Phew!  I'd caved, I was gonna buy another Tat Black CG jar since the code still worked and I was taking it as a 'sign'.  They're sold out.  That was close.
Yeah, that was my first thought today when I "found" the extra money.  Nope.
And I talked myself out of backordering the NR's and getting the coffin because I really don't want the coffin and I can get the NR's for less on CAYP.  I'm leaning toward ordering some Habanos.

For what it's worth, you can't use Paypal for the ISOKWs.  I realize it's simple to just buy them and transfer the money but it's not quite the same when you have to "see" the $50.

BTW - how'd the wedding go?
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 16, 2014, 05:35:11 PM
USA - Ghana
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 16, 2014, 05:43:31 PM
USA - Ghana
David, got it, Thanks.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 16, 2014, 05:45:12 PM
[...]

Yes, aware of that, but it's less of an issue for me.

The wedding went well, thanks for asking.  Strange to be the officiant for one's father, but the ceremony earned a lot of nice compliments from the crowd.  So I think I did okay.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: jswaykos on June 16, 2014, 05:49:33 PM
[...]

Not really an 'issue' here either, just sayin'.  Some people (OyDave) don't have a VISA card to make the purchase.

And the song for your sister?  Go well?  No missed chords or forgotten words?
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: jswaykos on June 16, 2014, 05:51:23 PM
Into my 3rd inch of the LX2 and I'm not at all impressed.  It ain't bad but it ain't good either.  I've had this stick  resting for probably over a year.  The draw and burn are quite good and the wrapper is impressive looking but that's where the positive points end.  It has more of a charcoal and leather flavor which is not my preferred profile.  It has a stale aftertaste.  It's very one dimensional.
A 1-D cigar in a 3-D world.  Most of those "older" CAOs are like that for me.  Look better than they smoke.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 16, 2014, 05:53:57 PM
Afternoon Gents.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 16, 2014, 05:54:44 PM
[...]

The Visa card I got...and the scar-tissue image of it that's repeatedly burned into my left buttock.  :o

The song went well.  Didn't blow the lyrics, blew a couple of riffs, but nobody noticed.  She was in tears from the first backbeat.  Call it a win.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: jswaykos on June 16, 2014, 05:58:02 PM
Well, I'm checking out for now. Busy day, hopefully will be the opposite tomorrow.  Have a great evening, all.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 16, 2014, 06:00:27 PM
Well, I'm checking out for now. Busy day, hopefully will be the opposite tomorrow.  Have a great evening, all.
Seeya tomorrow, Joe.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 16, 2014, 06:02:52 PM
Have a good one Joe.
Any summer hockey?
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 16, 2014, 06:05:34 PM
Have a good one Joe.
Any summer hockey?

You make it down here Dave?
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Sooner Jeff on June 16, 2014, 06:21:16 PM
As  teenager growing up in Poway,CA playing baseball..I was thrilled to hear in 1982, Tony Gwynn and his family had built a house just up the street from my family's. He quickly became the face of the San Diego Padres and was one of the best hitters of all-time. If he was outside while I was coming or going...I always got a friendly wave and sometimes we chatted. He along with his son, Anthony and daughter, Anisha would always come by every Halloween...and I made sure I was home. He would come in and chat with us for a bit. All I can say is we all know what a great player he was...but he was even a better person and embraced the fans. I was a left-handed pitcher in my day and my favorite number was #19. My parents had California plates that had "Lefty 19" on them. When I sold my truck and playing days over and my parents moved away, I took my plates off and notified the Gwynn's my plates were available. I believe at the time..Tony put them on the Escalade they had. Today..I am obviously very saddened by the passing of Tony Gwynn. Brought me back today to my youth and just what a complete class act he was. Baseball and the world lost a huge star today. I will always treasure the times I had to talk to him. He passed away at the same hospital Dylan was born in. RIP Tony Gwynn!!!!
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 16, 2014, 06:23:44 PM
Have a good one Joe.
Any summer hockey?

You make it down here Dave?
I am here and settled in.  Getting ready to meet up with an associate for dinner.  Hoping to get together with Dave and you somewhere up here in the northern environs possibly on Thursday.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 16, 2014, 06:23:54 PM
hey, are we able to post video on here yet?
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: jswaykos on June 16, 2014, 06:26:36 PM
Have a good one Joe.
Any summer hockey?
Last lesson for Round 3 is tomorrow, we'll see if he passed.  If so, then yes we'll sign up for Tot Hockey since it fits nicely with our current schedule.  If not, we'll see.  May have to sit a session out, especially since his school starts mid August.  Gotta see what that major adjustment to our lives will do to our time.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 16, 2014, 06:27:52 PM
[...]

Wonderful story thanks for sharing.  I only knew of him as a great baseball player and a seemingly nice one so glad to hear it first hand.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 16, 2014, 06:28:30 PM
[...]
nice memmories Jeff, that's what it's all about.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 16, 2014, 06:29:46 PM
[...]
Here, here!
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 16, 2014, 06:39:42 PM
Puros Indios Reserva Maxima 2003 toro and diet coke.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 16, 2014, 06:40:34 PM
Into my 3rd inch of the LX2 and I'm not at all impressed.  It ain't bad but it ain't good either.  I've had this stick  resting for probably over a year.  The draw and burn are quite good and the wrapper is impressive looking but that's where the positive points end.  It has more of a charcoal and leather flavor which is not my preferred profile.  It has a stale aftertaste.  It's very one dimensional.
A 1-D cigar in a 3-D world.  Most of those "older" CAOs are like that for me.  Look better than they smoke.
Apparently, it smelled good though because a BOTL sat beside me and talked my ear off while I nubbed the LX2.  It never got any better.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 16, 2014, 06:45:48 PM
[...]
Thanks for sharing, Jeffrey.  Great story.  He was way too young but may he now rest in peace.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 16, 2014, 06:51:05 PM
Puros Indios Reserva Maxima 2003 toro and diet coke.
What vintage diet coke? ;D
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 16, 2014, 06:56:50 PM
Puros Indios Reserva Maxima 2003 toro and diet coke.
What vintage diet coke? ;D
LMAO
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 16, 2014, 06:57:21 PM
Time to get dinner going, later folks.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 16, 2014, 07:02:30 PM
Puros Indios Reserva Maxima 2003 toro and diet coke.
What vintage diet coke? ;D

gold/red can. caffeine free. all I know.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 16, 2014, 07:03:36 PM
Puros Indios Reserva Maxima 2003 toro and diet coke.
What vintage diet coke? ;D
LMAO

WTF
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 16, 2014, 07:22:47 PM
Great story,  Jeff. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 16, 2014, 07:24:32 PM
Puros Indios Reserva Maxima 2003 toro and diet coke.
What vintage diet coke? ;D
LMAO

WTF
I was just being a smartass, Dean.  This doesn't surprise you, does it?
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 16, 2014, 07:25:49 PM
Puros Indios Reserva Maxima 2003 toro and diet coke.
What vintage diet coke? ;D
LMAO

WTF
I was just being a smartass, Dean.  This doesn't surprise you, does it?

nothing surprises me any more.
ha.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 16, 2014, 07:26:46 PM
Puros Indios Reserva Maxima 2003 toro and diet coke.

it's a cigar.
and a drink.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 16, 2014, 07:38:10 PM
Puros Indios Reserva Maxima 2003 toro and diet coke.
What vintage diet coke? ;D
LMAO

WTF
I was just being a smartass, Dean.  This doesn't surprise you, does it?
I'm surprised... First it was trolls, and now we've got smartass's...?  What's this internet coming too..?
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 16, 2014, 07:40:59 PM
Puros Indios Reserva Maxima 2003 toro and diet coke.

it's a cigar.
and a drink.
I just finished off the rest of yesterdays Undercrown with a little whiskey.  It held up pretty good for the 2nd day.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 16, 2014, 07:41:17 PM
BD, do you still have the discount code for Perla del Mars at Famous?
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 16, 2014, 07:42:14 PM
Puros Indios Reserva Maxima 2003 toro and diet coke.
Diet Coke... I wonder if KC has any diet rum to go with it....?
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 16, 2014, 07:47:13 PM
Puros Indios Reserva Maxima 2003 toro and diet coke.

it's a cigar.
and a drink.
I just finished off the rest of yesterdays Undercrown with a little whiskey.  It held up pretty good for the 2nd day.
yesterday, when my son took me out he insisted on buying me a shot for Father's Day. Crown Royal XO is great stuff!
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 16, 2014, 07:49:28 PM
Puros Indios Reserva Maxima 2003 toro and diet coke.

it's a cigar.
and a drink.
I just finished off the rest of yesterdays Undercrown with a little whiskey.  It held up pretty good for the 2nd day.
yesterday, when my son took me out he insisted on buying me a shot for Father's Day. Crown Royal XO is great stuff!
Having a drink with your dad... I always felt that was special...!
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 16, 2014, 07:51:05 PM
Puros Indios Reserva Maxima 2003 toro and diet coke.

it's a cigar.
and a drink.
I just finished off the rest of yesterdays Undercrown with a little whiskey.  It held up pretty good for the 2nd day.
yesterday, when my son took me out he insisted on buying me a shot for Father's Day. Crown Royal XO is great stuff!
Having a drink with your dad... I always felt that was special...!
Indeed.  I have a cigar and a drink with my dad most weeks.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 16, 2014, 07:54:21 PM
Puros Indios Reserva Maxima 2003 toro and diet coke.

it's a cigar.
and a drink.
I just finished off the rest of yesterdays Undercrown with a little whiskey.  It held up pretty good for the 2nd day.
yesterday, when my son took me out he insisted on buying me a shot for Father's Day. Crown Royal XO is great stuff!
Having a drink with your dad... I always felt that was special...!
Indeed.  I have a cigar and a drink with my dad most weeks.
I occasionally take my oldest son to the B&M when they have a cigar event.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 16, 2014, 07:59:24 PM
Puros Indios Reserva Maxima 2003 toro and diet coke.
What vintage diet coke? ;D
LMAO

WTF
I was just being a smartass, Dean.  This doesn't surprise you, does it?

nothing surprises me any more.
ha.
And I was laughing waiting on your response.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 16, 2014, 08:01:19 PM
I just received a call from my son saying he's on his way over.  So I better get off of here before he notices my .avi.  Later all.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 16, 2014, 08:07:50 PM
going to call it a night guys. busy day tomorrow, nut house, golf league, meeting night.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 16, 2014, 08:08:26 PM
Great game.....great evening all.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: glassken on June 16, 2014, 08:11:23 PM
The old Pinolero corona about to fired up here. Gifted by jwacky, some time ago. Thanks, Joe.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 16, 2014, 08:15:25 PM
going to call it a night guys. busy day tomorrow, nut house, golf league, meeting night.
gnite Deano
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 16, 2014, 08:18:09 PM
Evening, men.  SLR up, Murcielago on deck.

(http://i.imgur.com/3gQovfl.jpg) (http://imgur.com/3gQovfl)
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 16, 2014, 08:23:42 PM
dd, it looks like you have CI banter all to yourself!
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 16, 2014, 08:24:42 PM
Evening, men.  SLR up, Murcielago on deck.

(http://i.imgur.com/3gQovfl.jpg) (http://imgur.com/3gQovfl)
Good evening Will .
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 16, 2014, 08:25:59 PM
Good evening Ken, Will and Dave18
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 16, 2014, 08:27:47 PM
dd, it looks like you have CI banter all to yourself!
LOL , Good evening Fred .
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 16, 2014, 08:27:49 PM
Good evening Ken, Will and Dave18

Evening Ken, Dave18, DD, Fred, and me.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: TRO on June 16, 2014, 08:33:44 PM
good evening gents
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: TRO on June 16, 2014, 08:34:06 PM
USA USA USA
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 16, 2014, 08:35:19 PM
Good evening Ken, Will and Dave18

Evening Ken, Dave18, DD, Fred, and me.
I just don't think I can smoke more than one cigar in a day. Had two today and enjoyed them, but I can tell I feel whipped out. I'm just a light weight.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 16, 2014, 08:37:42 PM
Puros Indios Reserva Maxima 2003 toro and diet coke.
What vintage diet coke? ;D
LMAO

WTF
I was just being a smartass, Dean.  This doesn't surprise you, does it?

nothing surprises me any more.
ha.
And I was laughing waiting on your response.

me too.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 16, 2014, 08:42:03 PM
dd, it looks like you have CI banter all to yourself!
LOL , Good evening Fred .
dd!
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: TRO on June 16, 2014, 08:43:01 PM
Good evening Ken, Will and Dave18

Evening Ken, Dave18, DD, Fred, and me.
I just don't think I can smoke more than one cigar in a day. Had two today and enjoyed them, but I can tell I feel whipped out. I'm just a light weight.
You whipped it out?
Does it feel good out?
If so, leave it out.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 16, 2014, 08:43:31 PM
good evening gents
Evening Tom
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 16, 2014, 08:48:35 PM
USA USA USA
Yeah! We  beat Ghana!
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: TRO on June 16, 2014, 08:49:06 PM
good evening gents
Evening Tom
Hi FredBob.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 16, 2014, 09:16:14 PM
Good evening Ken, Will and Dave18

Evening Ken, Dave18, DD, Fred, and me.
I just don't think I can smoke more than one cigar in a day. Had two today and enjoyed them, but I can tell I feel whipped out. I'm just a light weight.
You whipped it out?
Does it feel good out?
If so, leave it out.
i got a hot ash on it.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 16, 2014, 09:18:38 PM
Good evening Ken, Will and Dave18

Evening Ken, Dave18, DD, Fred, and me.
I just don't think I can smoke more than one cigar in a day. Had two today and enjoyed them, but I can tell I feel whipped out. I'm just a light weight.
You whipped it out?
Does it feel good out?
If so, leave it out.
i got a hot ash on it.
wiped out.....it was a nudist B&M I was at.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: SLY on June 16, 2014, 09:32:37 PM
[...]
Once I learned of him, Jeff, I loved the guy.  He spoke eloquently with his bat and with his voice and big smile.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 16, 2014, 09:38:54 PM
Good evening Ken, Will and Dave18

Evening Ken, Dave18, DD, Fred, and me.
I just don't think I can smoke more than one cigar in a day. Had two today and enjoyed them, but I can tell I feel whipped out. I'm just a light weight.
You whipped it out?
Does it feel good out?
If so, leave it out.
LMAO ! .
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 16, 2014, 09:40:26 PM
Good evening Ken, Will and Dave18

Evening Ken, Dave18, DD, Fred, and me.
I just don't think I can smoke more than one cigar in a day. Had two today and enjoyed them, but I can tell I feel whipped out. I'm just a light weight.
You whipped it out?
Does it feel good out?
If so, leave it out.
i got a hot ash on it.
wiped out.....it was a nudist B&M I was at.
More info than any buddy needs
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 16, 2014, 09:46:09 PM
Indeed buddy!
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: SLY on June 16, 2014, 09:47:15 PM
I wish I had a home/house of my own, because I would love to have this in the backyard, as my man-cave, wired for whatever is needed, TV/Stereo/wireless, etc.: Image did not come out, let's see if the web address does:http://redwoodsaunas.com/wood-saunas/barrel-saunas/
(http://Cedar Barrel Sauna)

Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: SLY on June 16, 2014, 09:49:54 PM
Good evening Ken, Will and Dave18

Evening Ken, Dave18, DD, Fred, and me.
I just don't think I can smoke more than one cigar in a day. Had two today and enjoyed them, but I can tell I feel whipped out. I'm just a light weight.
You whipped it out?
Does it feel good out?
If so, leave it out.
i got a hot ash on it.
wiped out.....it was a nudist B&M I was at.
More info than any buddy needs
Keeping the image out of my mind ... la, la, la, la ...
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 16, 2014, 09:59:06 PM
going to call it a night guys. busy day tomorrow, nut house, golf league, meeting night.
Sounds like there could be worse things to plan for.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: SLY on June 16, 2014, 10:01:03 PM
[...]

Had a bottle each of the Anchor Steam lager and the Summer version yesterday.  Very good.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: SLY on June 16, 2014, 10:02:42 PM
going to call it a night guys. busy day tomorrow, nut house, golf league, meeting night.
Sounds like there could be worse things to plan for.
Hey Dave, when's the great SXSW herf?
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: SLY on June 16, 2014, 10:05:59 PM
Indeed buddy!
A buddy (another Dave) I brought to CFest this year (his first time), sent me this text re: one of the handout cigars (he has quite a well developed palate): "Don Rafael Gold ... only cigar i haven't been able to finish."  That good, huh, Dave?
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: SLY on June 16, 2014, 10:07:35 PM
What happens when you hit 100? 8)
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 16, 2014, 10:09:31 PM
What happens when you hit 100? 8)

Nothing.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: KC on June 16, 2014, 10:28:32 PM
Good evening everyone!  Could someone PM me the latest free shipping code?  La Aurora Leoninos Corojito with a Vernor's.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 16, 2014, 10:29:11 PM
What happens when you hit 100? 8)

Nothing.
Will what happen to the SLR you where smoking ? .
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 16, 2014, 10:30:02 PM
Good evening everyone!  Could someone PM me the latest free shipping code?  La Aurora Leoninos Corojito with a Vernor's.
Good evening KC ! .
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 16, 2014, 10:55:35 PM
Good evening everyone!  Could someone PM me the latest free shipping code?  La Aurora Leoninos Corojito with a Vernor's.
We don't have to PM it on this site.  But that's a moot point since no one seems to have one right now.  Good evening, KC, Steve, Will and Sly.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 16, 2014, 10:57:39 PM
What happens when you hit 100? 8)

Nothing.
Will what happen to the SLR you where smoking ? .

It burned.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 16, 2014, 11:15:18 PM
What happens when you hit 100? 8)

Nothing.
Will what happen to the SLR you where smoking ? .

It burned.
LOL , good one Will . good evening Tony .
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 16, 2014, 11:23:32 PM
I am going to say good night to all . see you guy's in the morning .
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 16, 2014, 11:42:47 PM
Gotta eat, drink and smoke before the flip - gots a bad toophie.  Have to get to the oral surgeon by 8:15 to get the bugger out.  Sheesh!
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 16, 2014, 11:48:16 PM
Gotta eat, drink and smoke before the flip - gots a bad toophie.  Have to get to the oral surgeon by 8:15 to get the bugger out.  Sheesh!
That's the worst.  Good luck to you, brother.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: SLY on June 16, 2014, 11:50:56 PM
Gotta eat, drink and smoke before the flip - gots a bad toophie.  Have to get to the oral surgeon by 8:15 to get the bugger out.  Sheesh!
How is that like professional wrestling?
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 16, 2014, 11:52:32 PM
Oh, and smoking a bowl of Wessex Brigade Campaign - good stuff, a nice Virginia flake.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: SLY on June 16, 2014, 11:53:22 PM
Gotta eat, drink and smoke before the flip - gots a bad toophie.  Have to get to the oral surgeon by 8:15 to get the bugger out.  Sheesh!
How is that like professional wrestling?
Too fake
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 16, 2014, 11:54:58 PM
Gotta eat, drink and smoke before the flip - gots a bad toophie.  Have to get to the oral surgeon by 8:15 to get the bugger out.  Sheesh!
That's the worst.  Good luck to you, brother.
Yep, sucks to be one of my teeth.  Started out with trying to put 32 teeth in a size 28 mouth then toss in gritting my teeth and there you have it.  Evening Tony.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 16, 2014, 11:55:30 PM
Gotta eat, drink and smoke before the flip - gots a bad toophie.  Have to get to the oral surgeon by 8:15 to get the bugger out.  Sheesh!
How is that like professional wrestling?
Too fake.  ;)
Lots of chicken blood.
Title: Re: 6/16/2014
Post by: SLY on June 16, 2014, 11:57:47 PM
Gotta eat, drink and smoke before the flip - gots a bad toophie.  Have to get to the oral surgeon by 8:15 to get the bugger out.  Sheesh!
How is that like professional wrestling?
Too fake.  ;)  Tooph ache?
Lots of chicken blood.
Seriously Mike, hope you get the relief you are seeking and it's not too painful, the recovery swift.
No fun at all.  I need some major work on one also, been dragging my feet.