CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on July 20, 2022, 06:26:17 AM

Title: 7/20/2022
Post by: CigarBanter on July 20, 2022, 06:26:17 AM
Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 20, 2022, 06:27:49 AM
Gotta get this cigar lit.  Need to fog  for mosquitos.
Those were great some time ago.
Also those JL Salazar's
Morning, Rick. Looks like Tony fell asleep on us today.
Oops. That's exactly what happened.
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 20, 2022, 06:28:34 AM
Good morning, boys.
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 20, 2022, 06:37:44 AM
Good morning, boys.
And to you as well.
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 20, 2022, 06:38:09 AM
Gotta get this cigar lit.  Need to fog  for mosquitos.
Those were great some time ago.
Also those JL Salazar's
Morning, Rick. Looks like Tony fell asleep on us today.
Oops. That's exactly what happened.
Job searching/interviewing got you worn down?
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 20, 2022, 07:09:02 AM
Gotta get this cigar lit.  Need to fog  for mosquitos.
Those were great some time ago.
Also those JL Salazar's
Morning, Rick. Looks like Tony fell asleep on us today.
Oops. That's exactly what happened.
Job searching/interviewing got you worn down?
No joke. I'm exhausted.
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 20, 2022, 07:10:11 AM
JoeCigar:

Diesel Unlimited d.6 (6.0"x60) / $39.99
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 20, 2022, 07:12:23 AM
Gotta get this cigar lit.  Need to fog  for mosquitos.
Those were great some time ago.
Also those JL Salazar's
Morning, Rick. Looks like Tony fell asleep on us today.
Oops. That's exactly what happened.
Job searching/interviewing got you worn down?
No joke. I'm exhausted.
Understandable. I'm sure the mental stress is just as bad if not worse than the physical exertion.
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 20, 2022, 07:14:00 AM
Cigar.com:

Door #1 - Diesel Shorty (Gordo) (4.5"x60) - 10 / $34.99

Door #2 - CAO Black Bengal (Toro) (6.0"x50) - 10 / $39.99

Door #3 - Camacho Triple Maduro Gordo (6.0"x60) / $54.99
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 20, 2022, 07:17:54 AM

Gotta get this cigar lit.  Need to fog  for mosquitos.
Those were great some time ago.
Also those JL Salazar's
Morning, Rick. Looks like Tony fell asleep on us today.
Oops. That's exactly what happened.
Job searching/interviewing got you worn down?
No joke. I'm exhausted.
Understandable. I'm sure the mental stress is just as bad if not worse than the physical exertion.

I'm in good spirits and certain the next gig will be right around the corner but stress definitely takes a lot out of you.
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 20, 2022, 07:39:32 AM

Gotta get this cigar lit.  Need to fog  for mosquitos.
Those were great some time ago.
Also those JL Salazar's
Morning, Rick. Looks like Tony fell asleep on us today.
Oops. That's exactly what happened.
Job searching/interviewing got you worn down?
No joke. I'm exhausted.
Understandable. I'm sure the mental stress is just as bad if not worse than the physical exertion.

I'm in good spirits and certain the next gig will be right around the corner but stress definitely takes a lot out of you.
That's a good attitude to have. In the meantime, try to enjoy what little time off you probably have left. Might be the last big break you get for the next 15-20 years. Lol
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: bluecollar on July 20, 2022, 07:42:58 AM
Gotta get this cigar lit.  Need to fog  for mosquitos.
Those were great some time ago.
Also those JL Salazar's
Morning, Rick. Looks like Tony fell asleep on us today.
Oops. That's exactly what happened.
Job searching/interviewing got you worn down?
No joke. I'm exhausted.
Understandable. I'm sure the mental stress is just as bad if not worse than the physical exertion.
That's my excuse too and I'm sticking to it. Good morning guys
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: bluecollar on July 20, 2022, 07:47:27 AM
It's going to be a busy one. Hot and humid day already
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 20, 2022, 07:50:22 AM
It's going to be a busy one. Hot and humid day already
Good morning, Rick. Very happy to have my a/c up and running before this first real heat wave. Quite comfortable in the house.
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 20, 2022, 07:53:52 AM
It's going to be a busy one. Hot and humid day already
Same here. 92 for the high, with realfeels getting into the triple digits.
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 20, 2022, 07:54:58 AM
And now the forecast for Saturday is showing high of 91, which should be fun for my Parrothead 5k. Hopefully it's done with before the heat gets too oppressive.
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 20, 2022, 07:56:11 AM
Speak of the devil, the AC just kicked on.
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 20, 2022, 08:09:16 AM
And now the forecast for Saturday is showing high of 91, which should be fun for my Parrothead 5k. Hopefully it's done with before the heat gets too oppressive.
I have enjoyed running in the past but mostly in Spring and Fall. Summer races are tough.
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 20, 2022, 08:26:43 AM
And now the forecast for Saturday is showing high of 91, which should be fun for my Parrothead 5k. Hopefully it's done with before the heat gets too oppressive.
I have enjoyed running in the past but mostly in Spring and Fall. Summer races are tough.
It's hit or miss this time of year. Last year, it was perfectly pleasant. 2019, it was hot like an oven. Oh well, it's for a good cause, and I could stand to sweat off a couple pounds of water weight. Lol
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 20, 2022, 09:09:03 AM
Exercise lull?
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 20, 2022, 09:17:15 AM
Gotta get this cigar lit.  Need to fog  for mosquitos.
Those were great some time ago.
Also those JL Salazar's
Morning, Rick. Looks like Tony fell asleep on us today.
Oops. That's exactly what happened.
Must be enjoying that nice cool AC.
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 20, 2022, 09:18:55 AM
It's going to be a busy one. Hot and humid day already
Same here. 92 for the high, with realfeels getting into the triple digits.
I had a realfeels once... :P
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 20, 2022, 09:19:50 AM
And now the forecast for Saturday is showing high of 91, which should be fun for my Parrothead 5k. Hopefully it's done with before the heat gets too oppressive.
Drink lots of margaritas (with salt!) after.
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 20, 2022, 09:21:25 AM
And now the forecast for Saturday is showing high of 91, which should be fun for my Parrothead 5k. Hopefully it's done with before the heat gets too oppressive.
You able to talk any of your girls in joining you?  Enjoyed doing them with mine.
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 20, 2022, 09:21:48 AM
And now the forecast for Saturday is showing high of 91, which should be fun for my Parrothead 5k. Hopefully it's done with before the heat gets too oppressive.
You able to talk any of your girls in joining you?  Enjoyed doing them with mine.
Until they started leaving me in the dust.
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 20, 2022, 09:23:59 AM
And now the forecast for Saturday is showing high of 91, which should be fun for my Parrothead 5k. Hopefully it's done with before the heat gets too oppressive.
You able to talk any of your girls in joining you?  Enjoyed doing them with mine.
Until they started leaving me in the dust.
My middle kid did a couple of them with me prior to covid. She did mention wanting to do this one, but only half-heartedly, since she's not really into running now that she's a teenager. Explaining to her how it would likely be hot and steamy for the run sealed the deal for her saying no. She might be interested in the Christmas Story House one in December if they have it this year.
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 20, 2022, 09:42:27 AM
Heardle in 1 !
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 20, 2022, 09:46:32 AM
Filmle in 6 with just a guess.
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 20, 2022, 09:50:33 AM
Heardle in 1 !
Ditto.
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 20, 2022, 09:51:28 AM
Filmle in 6 with just a guess.
Nada for me. I knew the movie, but couldn't come up with the name.
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 20, 2022, 09:59:08 AM
Wordle 396 4/6*

🟨🟨🟩
🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 20, 2022, 10:00:48 AM
And four for Wordle today
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 20, 2022, 10:03:52 AM
Today is Wednesday, July 20, the 201st day of 2022.
There are 164 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:

On July 20, 1969, astronauts Neil Armstrong and Edwin “Buzz” Aldrin became the first men to walk on the moon after reaching the surface in their Apollo 11 lunar module.

On this date:

In 1917, America’s World War I draft lottery began as Secretary of War Newton Baker, wearing a blindfold, reached into a glass bowl and pulled out a capsule containing the number 258 during a ceremony inside the Senate office building.

In 1944, an attempt by a group of German officials to assassinate Adolf Hitler with a bomb failed as the explosion only wounded the Nazi leader. President Franklin D. Roosevelt was nominated for a fourth term of office at the Democratic convention in Chicago.

In 1951, Jordan’s King Abdullah I was assassinated in Jerusalem by a Palestinian gunman who was shot dead on the spot by security.

In 1976, America’s Viking 1 robot spacecraft made a successful, first-ever landing on Mars.

In 1977, a flash flood hit Johnstown, Pennsylvania, killing more than 80 people and causing $350 million worth of damage. The U.N. Security Council voted to admit Vietnam to the world body.

In 1990, Supreme Court Justice William J. Brennan, one of the court’s most liberal voices, announced he was stepping down.

In 1993, White House deputy counsel Vincent Foster Jr., 48, was found shot to death in a park near Washington, D.C.; his death was ruled a suicide.

In 2006, the Senate voted 98-0 to renew the landmark 1965 Voting Rights Act for another quarter-century.

In 2007, President George W. Bush signed an executive order prohibiting cruel and inhuman treatment, including humiliation or denigration of religious beliefs, in the detention and interrogation of terrorism suspects.

In 2010, the Senate Judiciary Committee voted almost totally along party lines, 13-6, to approve Elena Kagan to be the Supreme Court’s fourth female justice.

In 2013, longtime White House correspondent Helen Thomas, 92, died in Washington.

In 2015, the United States and Cuba restored full diplomatic relations after more than five decades of frosty relations rooted in the Cold War. The U.N. Security Council unanimously endorsed a landmark deal to rein in Iran’s nuclear program.
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 20, 2022, 10:05:12 AM
Ten years ago: Gunman James Holmes opened fire inside a crowded movie theater in Aurora, Colorado, during a midnight showing of “The Dark Knight Rises,” killing 12 people and wounding 70 others. (Holmes was later convicted of murder and attempted murder, and sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.) After years of preparation and months of buildup, London’s Olympic moment finally arrived as Royal Marine Martyn Williams carried the Olympic torch from a Royal Navy Sea King helicopter into the Tower of London on the shore of the River Thames (tehmz).

Five years ago: O.J. Simpson was granted parole after more than eight years in prison for a hotel room heist in Las Vegas. (He was released on October 1.)

One year ago: New York prison officials handed convicted rapist Harvey Weinstein over to authorities in California, where the former movie mogul faced additional sexual assault charges. Giannis Antetokounmpo (YAH’-nihs an-teh-toh-KOON’-poh) scored 50 points as the Milwaukee Bucks beat the Phoenix Suns 105-98 to win the NBA finals, 4-2; it was the first championship for the Bucks in 50 years. Jeff Bezos (BAY’-zohs) blasted into space from West Texas on his rocket company’s first flight with people on board, becoming the second billionaire in just over a week to ride his own spacecraft. (Virgin Galactic’s Richard Branson had moved up the launch of his own flight from New Mexico and beat Bezos to space by nine days.)
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 20, 2022, 10:08:15 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Author Cormac McCarthy is 89.
Former Sen. Barbara A. Mikulski, D-Md., is 86.
Artist Judy Chicago is 83.
Rock musician John Lodge (The Moody Blues) is 79.
Country singer T.G. Sheppard is 78.
Singer Kim Carnes is 77.
Rock musician Carlos Santana is 75.
Rock musician Jay Jay French (Twisted Sister) is 70.
Rock musician Paul Cook (The Sex Pistols, Man Raze) is 66.
Actor Donna Dixon is 65.
Rock musician Mick MacNeil (Simple Minds) is 64.
Country singer Radney Foster is 63.
Actor Frank Whaley is 59.
Actor Dean Winters is 58.
Rock musician Stone Gossard (Pearl Jam) is 56.
Actor Reed Diamond is 55.
Actor Josh Holloway is 53.
Singer Vitamin C is 53.
Actor Sandra Oh is 51.
Actor Omar Epps is 49.
Actor Simon Rex is 48.
Actor Judy Greer is 47.
Actor Charlie Korsmo is 44.
Singer Elliott Yamin (yah-MEEN’) (American Idol) is 44.
Supermodel Gisele Bundchen is 42.
Rock musician Mike Kennerty (The All-American Rejects) is 42.
Actor Percy Daggs III is 40.
Actor John Francis Daley is 37.
Dancer-singer-actor Julianne Hough is 34.
Washington Nationals pitcher Stephen Strasburg is 34.
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 20, 2022, 10:08:48 AM
Over/Under for today is 7
Raz Over/Under is 11.
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 20, 2022, 10:09:55 AM
Over/Under for today is 7
Raz Over/Under is 11.
6
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 20, 2022, 10:19:01 AM
And just because there are some good looking folks on the list (well, two of three current)
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 20, 2022, 10:44:25 AM
I guessed this math equation in 3/6 tries.

🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟧🟧🟩🟧🟩🟧🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Can you guess this equation?
https://numberle.org/?challenge=MyoxKjYtMj0xNg
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 20, 2022, 10:48:07 AM
Heardle in 1 !
#Heardle #146

🟩

Same.
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: razgueado on July 20, 2022, 11:02:59 AM
Morning, muchachos. Got smoked on the Wordle again. Too many variants.
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: razgueado on July 20, 2022, 11:05:02 AM
Over/Under for today is 7
Raz Over/Under is 11.
Twelve.
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 20, 2022, 11:12:15 AM
Filmle in 6 with just a guess.
Filmle
🟩

Also the same.
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 20, 2022, 11:17:51 AM
Morning, muchachos. Got smoked on the Wordle again. Too many variants.
Morning, X/6Raz.
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 20, 2022, 11:18:47 AM
And four for Wordle today
Wordle 396 4/6

🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Also same.
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 20, 2022, 11:20:40 AM
Morning, muchachos. Got smoked on the Wordle again. Too many variants.
Same happened to my son. He got all cocky and thought he'd had it in 3.
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 20, 2022, 11:28:00 AM
Over/Under for today is 7
Raz Over/Under is 11.
9!
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 20, 2022, 11:35:31 AM
Over/Under for today is 7
Raz Over/Under is 11.
9!
Did the pictures help?  Regardless, they just brighten up the place.
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 20, 2022, 11:40:23 AM
Over/Under for today is 7
Raz Over/Under is 11.
9!
Did the pictures help?  Regardless, they just brighten up the place.
I don't think the pictures did help. Let me go back...
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 20, 2022, 11:42:29 AM
[...]

This was before looking at the provided pictures.
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 20, 2022, 11:44:34 AM
Over/Under for today is 7
Raz Over/Under is 11.
9!
Did the pictures help?  Regardless, they just brighten up the place.
I didn't look at them until now. They are very much appreciated but they didn't assist me in my game.
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 20, 2022, 12:53:23 PM
Well, I didn't win yesterday so Mega Millions is up to 630 Million for Friday.
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 20, 2022, 01:00:31 PM
Well, I didn't win yesterday so Mega Millions is up to 630 Million for Friday.
Now your winning story for Friday just got a lot better.
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 20, 2022, 01:34:54 PM
Well, I didn't win yesterday so Mega Millions is up to 630 Million for Friday.
Now your winning story for Friday just got a lot better.
Winning would certainly make unemployment easier.
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 20, 2022, 01:41:46 PM
Warped Chinchalle to start the afternoon.
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 20, 2022, 01:41:49 PM
Quite comfortable indoors...
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220720/99b2ea28164b9b6a4fb1b5a673b1016a.jpg)
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 20, 2022, 01:58:50 PM
Well, I didn't win yesterday so Mega Millions is up to 630 Million for Friday.
Now your winning story for Friday just got a lot better.
Exactly right.
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 20, 2022, 02:02:03 PM
Quite comfortable indoors...
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220720/99b2ea28164b9b6a4fb1b5a673b1016a.jpg)
Only 88 feels like 98 right now. So I've got that going for me, which is nice.
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 20, 2022, 02:07:52 PM
Warped Chinchalle to start the afternoon.
How is it? Not familiar with Hostos Fernandez Quesda nor his Tabacalera La Isla factory in the Dominican Republic.
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 20, 2022, 02:09:54 PM
Well, I didn't win yesterday so Mega Millions is up to 630 Million for Friday.
Now your winning story for Friday just got a lot better.
Winning would certainly make unemployment easier.
Would also buy a whole heap of pork roll.
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 20, 2022, 02:18:53 PM
For those interested, they've finally determined the cause of the house explosion in my neighborhood 5+ weeks ago - the manufacture of homemade explosives. So now maybe the wife will stop worrying about our gas appliances. Lol
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 20, 2022, 02:23:20 PM
Time to hazzuh, log off and drop the oldest off at her friend's for a sleepover. I'm starting to think she doesn't like it here. :D
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 20, 2022, 02:30:44 PM
For those interested, they've finally determined the cause of the house explosion in my neighborhood 5+ weeks ago - the manufacture of homemade explosives. So now maybe the wife will stop worrying about our gas appliances. Lol
Oof! Not sure that's any better than having a nearby meth lab.
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 20, 2022, 02:31:20 PM
Time to hazzuh, log off and drop the oldest off at her friend's for a sleepover. I'm starting to think she doesn't like it here. :D
I was thinking the same. Keep an eye on that one.
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 20, 2022, 02:55:08 PM
Another Viaje from the sampler. Do like the big nipple tip.
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 20, 2022, 03:06:39 PM
Another Viaje from the sampler. Do like the big nipple tip.
You're going too quickly! Still want to hear your thoughts on the previous cigar.
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: razgueado on July 20, 2022, 03:30:05 PM
For those interested, they've finally determined the cause of the house explosion in my neighborhood 5+ weeks ago - the manufacture of homemade explosives. So now maybe the wife will stop worrying about our gas appliances. Lol
Confucius say, "He who cooks up explosives in the kitchen gets a bang out of life."
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 20, 2022, 04:36:44 PM
For those interested, they've finally determined the cause of the house explosion in my neighborhood 5+ weeks ago - the manufacture of homemade explosives. So now maybe the wife will stop worrying about our gas appliances. Lol
Confucius say, "He who cooks up explosives in the kitchen gets a bang out of life."
What a wise guy.
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 20, 2022, 04:51:02 PM
Another Viaje from the sampler. Do like the big nipple tip.
You're going too quickly! Still want to hear your thoughts on the previous cigar.
Good tobacco and burn, but underwhelming flavors.
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 20, 2022, 07:13:17 PM
Another Viaje from the sampler. Do like the big nipple tip.
You're going too quickly! Still want to hear your thoughts on the previous cigar.
Good tobacco and burn, but underwhelming flavors.
Fair enough. Thank you.
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 20, 2022, 07:13:50 PM
Another Viaje from the sampler. Do like the big nipple tip.
So now, how was the Zombie?
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 20, 2022, 08:09:09 PM
Room 101 Doomsayer Aggressive. May go Passive tomorrow...May stay Aggressive.
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 20, 2022, 09:08:59 PM
BH Fumas

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220721/c564bd993e64cb005f5c45d3f96a2781.jpg)
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 20, 2022, 09:27:35 PM
On with the evening.
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: Oyam18 on July 20, 2022, 11:22:04 PM
Postin
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: Oyam18 on July 20, 2022, 11:22:31 PM
SIX
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 20, 2022, 11:25:56 PM
Another Viaje from the sampler. Do like the big nipple tip.
You're going too quickly! Still want to hear your thoughts on the previous cigar.
Oops, you meant the Chinchalle....very enjoyable smoke.
Peppery start tapering into spices.  Vanilla, coffee, and a bit of floral and fruit mix in for the second half.  Yum.
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 20, 2022, 11:26:49 PM
Another Viaje from the sampler. Do like the big nipple tip.
You're going too quickly! Still want to hear your thoughts on the previous cigar.
Good tobacco and burn, but underwhelming flavors.
That was for the Viaje.  Sorry.
Title: Re: 7/20/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 20, 2022, 11:27:43 PM
Hey InfrequentOy.