Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

« Reply #45 on: April 12, 2024, 03:59:28 PM »

Still on page 3?  WTF?

« Reply #46 on: April 12, 2024, 04:00:03 PM »

« Reply #47 on: April 12, 2024, 04:08:45 PM »

Busy day for me. Have to pick up the kids from school, then take the oldest and her friend downtown for Fan Expo, a sort of Comic Con. Then have to go back later to pick her up. They really need to schedule these things outside of Masters week.
I hope that's nowhere near where the Guardians play because the Yankees are in town.
Been raining and crazy windy all day, they might not even play at this point.

« Reply #48 on: April 12, 2024, 04:10:29 PM »

Friday afternoon.

« Reply #49 on: April 12, 2024, 04:11:45 PM »

Busy day for me. Have to pick up the kids from school, then take the oldest and her friend downtown for Fan Expo, a sort of Comic Con. Then have to go back later to pick her up. They really need to schedule these things outside of Masters week.
I hope that's nowhere near where the Guardians play because the Yankees are in town.
Been raining and crazy windy all day, they might not even play at this point.
Wind must be making The Masters lots  of fun.

« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2024, 04:35:06 PM »

Busy day for me. Have to pick up the kids from school, then take the oldest and her friend downtown for Fan Expo, a sort of Comic Con. Then have to go back later to pick her up. They really need to schedule these things outside of Masters week.
I hope that's nowhere near where the Guardians play because the Yankees are in town.
Been raining and crazy windy all day, they might not even play at this point.
Wind must be making The Masters lots  of fun.
Looks like quite the struggle out there.

« Reply #51 on: April 12, 2024, 04:52:21 PM »

Busy day for me. Have to pick up the kids from school, then take the oldest and her friend downtown for Fan Expo, a sort of Comic Con. Then have to go back later to pick her up. They really need to schedule these things outside of Masters week.
I hope that's nowhere near where the Guardians play because the Yankees are in town.
Been raining and crazy windy all day, they might not even play at this point.
Wind must be making The Masters lots  of fun.
Looks like quite the struggle out there.
Gonna need to add some more sand to the bunkers.

« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2024, 05:21:52 PM »

Busy day for me. Have to pick up the kids from school, then take the oldest and her friend downtown for Fan Expo, a sort of Comic Con. Then have to go back later to pick her up. They really need to schedule these things outside of Masters week.
I hope that's nowhere near where the Guardians play because the Yankees are in town.
Been raining and crazy windy all day, they might not even play at this point.
Yep, postponed. So that helps.

« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2024, 05:33:11 PM »

Busy day for me. Have to pick up the kids from school, then take the oldest and her friend downtown for Fan Expo, a sort of Comic Con. Then have to go back later to pick her up. They really need to schedule these things outside of Masters week.
I hope that's nowhere near where the Guardians play because the Yankees are in town.
Been raining and crazy windy all day, they might not even play at this point.
Went out at 12:30 to pick up a few things and got caught in a downpours. The wind was insane. Now it's sunny and about 60°.

« Reply #54 on: April 12, 2024, 05:34:45 PM »

Busy day for me. Have to pick up the kids from school, then take the oldest and her friend downtown for Fan Expo, a sort of Comic Con. Then have to go back later to pick her up. They really need to schedule these things outside of Masters week.
I hope that's nowhere near where the Guardians play because the Yankees are in town.
Been raining and crazy windy all day, they might not even play at this point.
Went out at 12:30 to pick up a few things and got caught in a downpour. The wind was insane. Now it's sunny and about 60.
The wind has only gotten more intense since I mentioned it. I'm actually a little surprised we haven't lost power.

« Reply #55 on: April 12, 2024, 05:36:21 PM »

Busy day for me. Have to pick up the kids from school, then take the oldest and her friend downtown for Fan Expo, a sort of Comic Con. Then have to go back later to pick her up. They really need to schedule these things outside of Masters week.
I hope that's nowhere near where the Guardians play because the Yankees are in town.
Been raining and crazy windy all day, they might not even play at this point.
Went out at 12:30 to pick up a few things and got caught in a downpour. The wind was insane. Now it's sunny and about 60.
The wind has only gotten more intense since I mentioned it. I'm actually a little surprised we haven't lost power.

« Reply #56 on: April 12, 2024, 06:26:58 PM »

Just realized the Cavs are playing at home tonight. Fucking hell.

« Reply #57 on: April 12, 2024, 07:55:42 PM »

Just realized the Cavs are playing at home tonight. Fucking hell.
Well, managed to get down there and back without any incidents. Even if I did think my car would blow over a couple of times.

« Reply #58 on: April 12, 2024, 07:55:57 PM »

Wordle 1,028 5/6*

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛🟩⬛
⬛⬛🟩🟩⬛
⬛🟩🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #59 on: April 12, 2024, 09:05:04 PM »

CAO Columbia and an Azalea

Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5