Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day  (Read 8256 times)

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2016, 01:59:16 PM »

I caught the Monster the other day and picked up some Acid Kuba Kuba Maduro's for 5-pack for $19.99, which is a fairly good deal.  I didn't mention it since I think I'm the only one that likes them.
In the whole world?
It seems like it...  But according to Famous Smoke Shops, maybe not..

Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2016, 01:59:19 PM »

Afternoon Dad.

Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2016, 02:06:32 PM »

Good morning, comrades.
Morning Mayor T
Need a new grill. Is today a good day to go shopping?
Yeah, for a cell phone ;)

There is never a good day to go shopping IMHO.
I'm with you.

Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2016, 02:08:14 PM »

I just went and ate some Chinese food.

Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2016, 02:08:46 PM »

I just went and ate some Chinese food.
Commie!

Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2016, 02:23:25 PM »

Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2016, 02:24:01 PM »

Good morning, comrades.
Morning Mayor T
Need a new grill. Is today a good day to go shopping?
Yeah, for a cell phone ;)

There is never a good day to go shopping IMHO.
I'm with you.
+2, with the possible exception of booze, motorcycles, and cigars.

Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2016, 02:29:28 PM »

@ Tony, had a note from Chip this morning.  Mother is still hanging on, daughter not doing well but hope to be able to get her on some new medicine soon that might make a difference and Chip has had some health problems himself but doing better.  Been really tough times for him.

Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2016, 02:30:37 PM »

Good morning, comrades.
Morning Mayor T
Need a new grill. Is today a good day to go shopping?
Yeah, for a cell phone ;)

There is never a good day to go shopping IMHO.
I'm with you.
+2, with the possible exception of booze, motorcycles, and cigars.
Booze and groceries are about all I don't do my shopping online for.

Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2016, 02:51:27 PM »

@ Tony, had a note from Chip this morning.  Mother is still hanging on, daughter not doing well but hope to be able to get her on some new medicine soon that might make a difference and Chip has had some health problems himself but doing better.  Been really tough times for him.
Thanks for keeping us in the loop. I will continue to keep them all in my thoughts and prayers.

Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2016, 03:32:36 PM »

@ Tony, had a note from Chip this morning.  Mother is still hanging on, daughter not doing well but hope to be able to get her on some new medicine soon that might make a difference and Chip has had some health problems himself but doing better.  Been really tough times for him.
Thanks for keeping us in the loop. I will continue to keep them all in my thoughts and prayers.
He sure needs all the prayers he can get.

Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2016, 04:13:33 PM »

Got the Warden locked in the pantry and she can't get out until she fills two 55 gallon contractor bags with crap.

Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2016, 04:14:48 PM »

On the patio with a Room 101 Uncle Lee lit while I wait to let the warden out.

Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2016, 04:35:35 PM »

How do the banter boys feel about stainless steel grates versus porcelain covered cast iron?

Re: 5/30/2016 - Memorial Day
« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2016, 04:51:33 PM »

How do the banter boys feel about stainless steel grates versus porcelain covered cast iron?
Well this boy has a Webber with stainless grates and they are fine but I prefer cast iron without porcelain.  That said stainless lasts longer.  That is my 2 cents worth at no charge.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6