Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]

« Reply #255 on: May 25, 2016, 09:06:59 PM »

I am watching a tiny house show telling the warden to get her crap in that dumpster.
Was wondering how that was going.  What percentage full is it after day one?
-0- that is the 4-day weekend project but they delivered it 2 days early.

« Reply #256 on: May 25, 2016, 09:10:40 PM »

Evening Daves and Mr Mayor. Is it wrong to be drinking in the middle of the week?
No.
OK, no less an authority than the PWinChief has given the green light.  Won't be TruDoggin it, though.  Some modicum of restraint will be practiced.
To each, their own.
5 am wake up is my own. Guess I need to head to bed in an hour like TexDave.
That's sad.
I know. Unlike you we are mere mortals requiring some sleep.

« Reply #257 on: May 25, 2016, 09:14:52 PM »

Evening Daves and Mr Mayor. Is it wrong to be drinking in the middle of the week?
No.
OK, no less an authority than the PWinChief has given the green light.  Won't be TruDoggin it, though.  Some modicum of restraint will be practiced.
To each, their own.
5 am wake up is my own. Guess I need to head to bed in an hour like TexDave.
That's sad.
I know. Unlike you we are mere mortals requiring some sleep.
Amen, no way we can keep,up with his pace.

« Reply #258 on: May 25, 2016, 09:20:47 PM »

I am watching a tiny house show telling the warden to get her crap in that dumpster.
Was wondering how that was going.  What percentage full is it after day one?
-0- that is the 4-day weekend project but they delivered it 2 days early.
That's so the warden can acclimate herself to the idea. Two days of contemplating the possibilities before diving in.

« Reply #259 on: May 25, 2016, 09:22:29 PM »

[...]
The White Whale reigns supreme in many respects.

« Reply #260 on: May 25, 2016, 09:25:20 PM »

WTF did I just do?  Should mix another drink.

« Reply #261 on: May 25, 2016, 09:26:13 PM »

Evening Daves and Mr Mayor. Is it wrong to be drinking in the middle of the week?
No.
OK, no less an authority than the PWinChief has given the green light.  Won't be TruDoggin it, though.  Some modicum of restraint will be practiced.
To each, their own.
5 am wake up is my own. Guess I need to head to bed in an hour like TexDave.
That's sad.
I know. Unlike you we are mere mortals requiring some sleep.
Amen, no way we can keep,up with his pace.
Sleep is highly overrated.

« Reply #262 on: May 25, 2016, 09:26:59 PM »

Evening Daves and Mr Mayor. Is it wrong to be drinking in the middle of the week?
Not at all. I may join you. What goes well with leftover Chinese food?

« Reply #263 on: May 25, 2016, 09:28:56 PM »

Evening Daves and Mr Mayor. Is it wrong to be drinking in the middle of the week?
Not at all. I may join you. What goes well with leftover Chinese food?
By all means.  Left over Chinese food is even better than left over pizza.   I would pair it with booze.

« Reply #264 on: May 25, 2016, 09:48:59 PM »

Evening Daves and Mr Mayor. Is it wrong to be drinking in the middle of the week?
Not at all. I may join you. What goes well with leftover Chinese food?
By all means.  Left over Chinese food is even better than left over pizza.   I would pair it with booze.
I'm thinking rum.

« Reply #265 on: May 25, 2016, 09:53:33 PM »

18!

« Reply #266 on: May 25, 2016, 09:55:19 PM »

Evening Daves and Mr Mayor. Is it wrong to be drinking in the middle of the week?
Not at all. I may join you. What goes well with leftover Chinese food?
By all means.  Left over Chinese food is even better than left over pizza.   I would pair it with booze.
I'm thinking rum.
Yep.  Coconut & pineapple sparkling water with rum.

« Reply #267 on: May 25, 2016, 10:29:52 PM »

Evening Daves and Mr Mayor. Is it wrong to be drinking in the middle of the week?
Not at all. I may join you. What goes well with leftover Chinese food?
By all means.  Left over Chinese food is even better than left over pizza.   I would pair it with booze.
I'm thinking rum.
Yep.  Coconut & pineapple sparkling water with rum.
I can actually do that. I tried something else and it's terrrrrrrrrible.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]