Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18

« Reply #240 on: May 25, 2016, 08:40:26 PM »

Evening Daves and Mr Mayor. Is it wrong to be drinking in the middle of the week?
More like wrong not to.
Thanks, I suspected as much but needed confirmation.  Figures this would be the right place.
No doubt Cheapy Cheapo worthy.
Everybody hits!

« Reply #241 on: May 25, 2016, 08:41:12 PM »

Evening Daves and Mr Mayor. Is it wrong to be drinking in the middle of the week?
No.

« Reply #242 on: May 25, 2016, 08:45:47 PM »

Evening Daves and Mr Mayor. Is it wrong to be drinking in the middle of the week?
No.
OK, no less an authority than the PWinChief has given the green light.  Won't be TruDoggin it, though.  Some modicum of restraint will be practiced.

« Reply #243 on: May 25, 2016, 08:46:43 PM »

Off for some dinner and maybe a touch of the grape.
Who's the grape? She sounds nice
Grape Ape,  Grape Ape!
Peel me a grape.

« Reply #244 on: May 25, 2016, 08:47:29 PM »

Evening Daves and Mr Mayor. Is it wrong to be drinking in the middle of the week?
No.
OK, no less an authority than the PWinChief has given the green light.  Won't be TruDoggin it, though.  Some modicum of restraint will be practiced.
To each, their own.

« Reply #245 on: May 25, 2016, 08:48:16 PM »

Off for some dinner and maybe a touch of the grape.
Who's the grape? She sounds nice
Grape Ape,  Grape Ape!
MAYOR!!!
Guess who's home now and still without a working phone?

Good evening, TXDave.
LOL, who needs a phone anyway.
I kinda like it. I do miss my podcasts though. So I see we have a jam going. Did I miss anything good?
I did not see everything but I would say definitely not.  Good deal on a Cain sampler at Holts and believe it or not best deal ever on Nica Rusticas on the Mash.  With CATSRULE 15 for $47.26.
Cats rule!

« Reply #246 on: May 25, 2016, 08:50:12 PM »

Evening Daves and Mr Mayor. Is it wrong to be drinking in the middle of the week?
No.
OK, no less an authority than the PWinChief has given the green light.  Won't be TruDoggin it, though.  Some modicum of restraint will be practiced.
To each, their own.
5 am wake up is my own. Guess I need to head to bed in an hour like TexDave.

« Reply #247 on: May 25, 2016, 08:52:49 PM »

Evening Daves and Mr Mayor. Is it wrong to be drinking in the middle of the week?
No.
OK, no less an authority than the PWinChief has given the green light.  Won't be TruDoggin it, though.  Some modicum of restraint will be practiced.
To each, their own.
5 am wake up is my own. Guess I need to head to bed in an hour like TexDave.
Gotta get together for a herf next time we travel to Texas to visit Tim and family.

« Reply #248 on: May 25, 2016, 08:53:47 PM »

Evening Daves and Mr Mayor. Is it wrong to be drinking in the middle of the week?
No.
OK, no less an authority than the PWinChief has given the green light.  Won't be TruDoggin it, though.  Some modicum of restraint will be practiced.
To each, their own.
5 am wake up is my own. Guess I need to head to bed in an hour like TexDave.
My wake up time is 4:00 a.m.

« Reply #249 on: May 25, 2016, 08:55:04 PM »

I am watching a tiny house show telling the warden to get her crap in that dumpster.

« Reply #250 on: May 25, 2016, 08:55:46 PM »

Evening Daves and Mr Mayor. Is it wrong to be drinking in the middle of the week?
No.
OK, no less an authority than the PWinChief has given the green light.  Won't be TruDoggin it, though.  Some modicum of restraint will be practiced.
To each, their own.
5 am wake up is my own. Guess I need to head to bed in an hour like TexDave.
My bedtime is around 8-8:30.

« Reply #251 on: May 25, 2016, 08:56:47 PM »

Off for some dinner and maybe a touch of the grape.
Who's the grape? She sounds nice
Grape Ape,  Grape Ape!
MAYOR!!!
Guess who's home now and still without a working phone?

Good evening, TXDave.
LOL, who needs a phone anyway.
I kinda like it. I do miss my podcasts though. So I see we have a jam going. Did I miss anything good?
I did not see everything but I would say definitely not.  Good deal on a Cain sampler at Holts and believe it or not best deal ever on Nica Rusticas on the Mash.  With CATSRULE 15 for $47.26.
Yeah, had to hit the NR deal, was a good one.
A rare case of a deal happening right when I needed it.

« Reply #252 on: May 25, 2016, 08:58:00 PM »

Evening Daves and Mr Mayor. Is it wrong to be drinking in the middle of the week?
No.
OK, no less an authority than the PWinChief has given the green light.  Won't be TruDoggin it, though.  Some modicum of restraint will be practiced.
To each, their own.
5 am wake up is my own. Guess I need to head to bed in an hour like TexDave.
Gotta get together for a herf next time we travel to Texas to visit Tim and family.
Indeed. It's been way too long.  We'll invite TexDave along to be nice.

« Reply #253 on: May 25, 2016, 08:59:01 PM »

I am watching a tiny house show telling the warden to get her crap in that dumpster.
Was wondering how that was going.  What percentage full is it after day one?

« Reply #254 on: May 25, 2016, 09:01:21 PM »

Evening Daves and Mr Mayor. Is it wrong to be drinking in the middle of the week?
No.
OK, no less an authority than the PWinChief has given the green light.  Won't be TruDoggin it, though.  Some modicum of restraint will be practiced.
To each, their own.
5 am wake up is my own. Guess I need to head to bed in an hour like TexDave.
That's sad.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18