Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: April 10, 2016, 07:18:29 PM »

@ Tony.  What would you consider a pretty good deal delivered on a box (18) Cain F Lanceros
CI has them for $103.99.  Something about the "new" Cain F.  Cain F lancero Limited Edition.  From half-wheel:  "Oliva would decide to make the Cain F Lancero a semi-regular release. The cigar has been released in various limited batches over the course of the last few years, usually around 2,000 boxes of 10 per shipment.
Tubos  were the limited batch, same cigars but about $2/cigar more.
I do have a $20 gift card for CI.

« Reply #76 on: April 10, 2016, 07:31:22 PM »

@ Tony.  What would you consider a pretty good deal delivered on a box (18) Cain F Lanceros
I have no idea. I guess I would consider under $80 to be a sweet deal. Why? What do you know?
I know they are getting in short supply and just wanted to be on the lookout for some but did not really know what was a good deal, seems like $80 would be better than just a sweet deal.  I will keep an eye out.
Just wishful thinking on my part.

« Reply #77 on: April 10, 2016, 07:31:58 PM »

@ Tony.  What would you consider a pretty good deal delivered on a box (18) Cain F Lanceros
CI has them for $103.99.  Something about the "new" Cain F.  Cain F lancero Limited Edition.  From half-wheel:  "Oliva would decide to make the Cain F Lancero a semi-regular release. The cigar has been released in various limited batches over the course of the last few years, usually around 2,000 boxes of 10 per shipment.
Tubos  were the limited batch, same cigars but about $2/cigar more.
I do have a $20 gift card for CI.
I used mine. Don't remember on what, but I did use it.

« Reply #78 on: April 10, 2016, 07:48:08 PM »

@ Tony.  What would you consider a pretty good deal delivered on a box (18) Cain F Lanceros
I have no idea. I guess I would consider under $80 to be a sweet deal. Why? What do you know?
I know they are getting in short supply and just wanted to be on the lookout for some but did not really know what was a good deal, seems like $80 would be better than just a sweet deal.  I will keep an eye out.
Just wishful thinking on my part.
Before they announced the end of them that would have probably been pretty realistic but I don't know about that now.

« Reply #79 on: April 10, 2016, 09:08:19 PM »

@ Tony.  What would you consider a pretty good deal delivered on a box (18) Cain F Lanceros
CI has them for $103.99.  Something about the "new" Cain F.  Cain F lancero Limited Edition.  From half-wheel:  "Oliva would decide to make the Cain F Lancero a semi-regular release. The cigar has been released in various limited batches over the course of the last few years, usually around 2,000 boxes of 10 per shipment.
Tubos  were the limited batch, same cigars but about $2/cigar more.
I do have a $20 gift card for CI.
I used mine. Don't remember on what, but I did use it.
Probably on a fleece jacket.

« Reply #80 on: April 10, 2016, 09:35:59 PM »

Roma-Craft samplers arrived so now got a very nice selection of those jewels in the retirement tub#3.
You should put one aside and enjoy it now.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]