Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

« Reply #45 on: April 12, 2022, 05:55:02 PM »

Afternoon, muchachos.  This COVID shit sucks. I am REALLY getting tired of it.
Headache back?
A little.  And a nasty sore throat and the coughing continues.

« Reply #46 on: April 12, 2022, 06:03:25 PM »

Today’s Birthdays:

Playwright Alan Ayckbourn (AYK’-bohrn) is 83.
Jazz musician Herbie Hancock is 82.
Rock singer John Kay (Steppenwolf) is 78.
Actor Ed O’Neill is 76.
Actor Dan Lauria is 75.
Talk show host David Letterman is 75.
Author Scott Turow is 73.

Actor-playwright Tom Noonan is 71.
R&B singer JD Nicholas (The Commodores) is 70.
Singer Pat Travers is 68.
Actor Andy Garcia is 66.

Movie director Walter Salles (SAL’-ihs) is 66.
Country singer Vince Gill is 65.
Model/TV personality J Alexander is 64.
Rock musician Will Sergeant (Echo & the Bunnymen) is 64.
Rock singer Art Alexakis (al-ex-AH’-kihs) (Everclear) is 60.
Country singer Deryl Dodd is 58.
Folk-pop singer Amy Ray (Indigo Girls) is 58.
Actor Alicia Coppola is 54.
Rock singer Nicholas Hexum (311) is 52.
Actor Retta is 52.
Actor Nicholas Brendon is 51.
Actor Shannen Doherty is 51.
Actor Marley Shelton is 48.
Actor Sarah Jane Morris is 45.
Actor Jordana Spiro is 45.
Rock musician Guy Berryman (Coldplay) is 44.
Actor Riley Smith is 44.
Actor Claire Danes is 43.
Actor Jennifer Morrison is 43.
Actor Matt McGorry is 36.
Actor Brooklyn Decker is 35.
Contemporary Christian musician Joe Rickard (Red) is 35.
Rock singer-musician Brendon Urie (Panic! at the Disco) is 35.
Actor Saoirse (SUR’-shuh) Ronan is 28.

Twelve.
Sorry. I just assumed... 12 is indeed a large number but I shot even higher for you since there were such an inordinate number of music types on today's list.

« Reply #47 on: April 12, 2022, 06:58:18 PM »

Boys have another baseball game tonight. Dropped them off at the field a few minutes back and now Amazon delivered one of their new bats.

« Reply #48 on: April 12, 2022, 07:15:53 PM »

Boys have another baseball game tonight. Dropped them off at the field a few minutes back and now Amazon delivered one of their new bats.
Perfect timing!

« Reply #49 on: April 12, 2022, 07:57:12 PM »

Boys have another baseball game tonight. Dropped them off at the field a few minutes back and now Amazon delivered one of their new bats.
Perfect timing!
They'll both be up in the next half inning and we'll see if it yields results. I got it to them too late for their first at bats.

Therefore, less than perfect timing.

« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2022, 08:41:51 PM »

Boys have another baseball game tonight. Dropped them off at the field a few minutes back and now Amazon delivered one of their new bats.
Perfect timing!
They'll both be up in the next half inning and we'll see if it yields results. I got it to them too late for their first at bats.

Therefore, less than perfect timing.
Yeah, that was more of a sarcastic perfect timing, since it arrived right after their game started. But good on you for getting it up to them for their second go around.

« Reply #51 on: April 12, 2022, 09:19:21 PM »

San Lotano Dominicano

« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2022, 10:13:07 PM »

[...]

I thought about adding Amy Ray. If you showed me a picture of the Indigo girls, I'd know them. But I wouldn't know which was Amy Ray and which was Emily Saliers.

« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2022, 11:04:04 PM »

Boys have another baseball game tonight. Dropped them off at the field a few minutes back and now Amazon delivered one of their new bats.
Perfect timing!
They'll both be up in the next half inning and we'll see if it yields results. I got it to them too late for their first at bats.

Therefore, less than perfect timing.
Yeah, that was more of a sarcastic perfect timing, since it arrived right after their game started. But good on you for getting it up to them for their second go around.
They wound up tying and because it was after 9:pm on a school night, no extra innings.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]